Blaze of Glory - a PJO fanfic...

By Chaonix1313

Disclaimer : I do not own anything related to the PJO or HOO books or show, those belong entirely to the amaz... More

Part 1 - The Lightning Thief
1. Embers
2. Scars
3. Quest
4. Turning Point
5. Traitor
Part 2 - The Sea of Monsters
6. Poison
7. Truce
8. Prophecy
9. Mare Monstrorum
10. Escape x2
11. The Fleece
12. Failure
Part 3 - The Titan's Curse
13. Mission
14. Planning
15. The General
16. Dam
17. Battle
Part 4 - The Battle of the Labyrinth
18. Romans
19. Into the Maze
20. Into the Maze
21. Shit Goes Down
22. Fading
23. Invasion
24. Funeral

Author's Note

7 1 0
By Chaonix1313

Ok guys, its 1:32 in the morning, and I just copy and pasted 5 whole chapters into wattpad that I've written in the past two days. Like I literally started this yesterday at like 5 o'clock at night, and I wrote almost all of it today... if 2am this morning counts as today.

I just wanna thank anyone who's reading this, this isn't the first fanfic I've written, I had another one in progress that I haven't touched in a while, and I don't really intend to finish it, and I've tried my hand at writing on here before, usually to no avail. 

I plan on making this a duology, with 5 "parts" in each book. The first book (the one you're reading) will have a part for each book in the PJO series. The second one (which I have barely any plan for other than an idea of who the love interest is) is also gonna have a part for each book in the HOO series. 

Please note that there will be no smut in any of these, because I'm asexual and quite frankly think it's gross, and also because I wanna keep this book available to all audiences.

I'll probably never have an actual update schedule, because high school is a pain in the ass, and because my motivation for these projects tends to drop by the second, but I think if I can do it fast enough, or if anyone reading this actually likes it and maybe comments, I'll most likely be able to finish this. Probably expect an update from anywhere around a couple days to about 2 weeks at the most. I might update in chunks.

Anyways, please let me know if you're enjoying the book because I genuinely don't know if people will like this or not.

Hotdogs are sandwiches,

Chaonix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 6 29
👑💀"Daughter of Death" is now complete!! ||| Ophelia, a goddess, daughter of Hades and Aphrodite, sent on a quest? And as a sixth-grader? ||| Warni...
33.5K 747 17
"I would hope he has enough sympathy in his selfish body to not put another child through what I had to grow up with." _ Arya will go down in history...
7.3K 134 26
So, I guess you could say this is a sequel to my other fanfic, The New Athena Camper, but they're really not related. Please, give feedback! Critique...
2.2K 124 23
PSA: so when I wrote this I had literally no idea what the fUcK I was doing so this entire story is an acid trip that makes no literal sense. It's st...