FNF Multiverse

By ShockedOctopus

Welcome to the FNF Multiverse, where every chapter is a oneshot of a different character from the original ga... More

Character Information, pt. 1
Character Information, pt. 2
Chapter 1 - Time Machine
Chapter 2 - Kidnapped?
Chapter 3 - Rewind's Letter
Chapter 4 - Stranger Danger
Chapter 5 - Illusions
Chapter 6 - Let Go
Chapter 7 - Another like me
Chapter 8 - First Day
Chapter 9 - Hidden Door
Chapter 10 - Mysterious Visitor
Chapter 11 - Pocket Watch
Chapter 13 - Meet Illusion
Chapter 14 - Murder Case
Sidestory 1 - Reunite
Sidestory 2 - Wondrous Garden
Chapter 15 - Better than me
Chapter 16 - Ruby Red
Chapter 17 - Rebellion
Chapter 18 - Missed Chance
Chapter 19 - Wheel of misfortune
Chapter 19.1 - Paintbrush
Chapter 19.2 - Nothing but a game
Chapter 19.3 - Corruption
Chapter 19.31 - Tears
Chapter 19.32 - Electric, pt. 1
Chapter 19.32 - Electric, pt. 2
Chapter 19.4 - Who have we become?
Chapter 19.41 - Break Free
Chapter 19: the full-ass story
Picture Gallery 1
Chapter 20 - It's Complicated
Chapter 20.1 - Love Potion
Chapter 20.11 - Bahebfidomug
Chapter 20.12 - Professor Sheldrake's rooms
Chapter 20.13 - The Forever Labyrinth, pt. 1
Chapter 20.13 - The Forever Labyrinth, pt. 2
Thank you?
Chapter 20.2 - Satin Date
Editing...
πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ€ FNF music 🎀
Chapter 20.3 - Follow your dreams, pt. 1
Chapter 20.3 - Follow your dreams, pt. 2
Chapter 20.4 - Failure
Chapter 20.5 - Remember
Chapter 20: the full-ass story
Picture Gallery 2
Chapter 21 - Choose Wisely
πŸ€’
⚠️ do_not_read.pdf ⚠️
Chapter 21.1 - It's you or me, pt. 1
Chapter 21.1 - It's you or me, pt. 2
Chapter 21.1 - It's you or me, pt. 3
Hiatus...
Announcement!

Chapter 12 - Secret Organization

17 1 0
By ShockedOctopus

"You receive an invitation to a secret society. The letter promises power, wealth, and knowledge beyond your wildest dreams. But there's a catch - you must complete a task to prove your worth. The task is to retrieve a rare artifact from a long-abandoned mansion on the outskirts of town. Do you accept the invitation and risk your life for the reward?"

Self-made this gif and it's literally so smooth 👌.

--------------------------------------------

Pomp read the letter over and over again. This couldn't be real. He pinched himself and winced in pain. Yup, this was definitely real.

"Sked!" he shouted.

Sked, who was in the bathroom, quickly washed his hands and ran to the living room. He was over at Pomp's house for a Friday movie night.

"Look at what came in the mail!"

The letter said:

"This is an invitation to a secret society known as B.H.BF.D.M.G."

"What kind of name is thi-"

"Just read it!" said Pomp excitedly.

"We promise you power, wealth, and knowledge beyond your wildest dreams. But there's a catch - you must complete a task to prove your worth. See, one of our members has lost their pet cat, a stray he took in, and even though he's been nothing but trouble, look for the furry monster in the outskirts of town near the abandoned mansion. That's where the owner was walking him before he suddenly disappeared. Uh, if it helps, he's a blondie, but for cats. Like, his fur's kinda yellow, but it's turned brown with all the dirt."

Sked was equally as excited. "This is crazy! We can join a secret organization?!"

"I know!" Pomp squealed. "Let's go find the cat!"

Sked and Pomp lived in a neighborhood near the edges of the city limits, so the abandoned mansion wasn't too far. It was dark outside, and the building looked spookier than ever.

"Hey, maybe this was a bad idea..." Sked whimpered.

"You're backing out now?" Pomp scoffed, forcefully pushing the battered door open. Sked hurried after him, not wanting to be left alone in the dark.

The mansion was huge, and if it had some light and wasn't a decrepit old ruin, it would be an amazing sight to see. Pomp confidently pushed on, looking through every room, while Sked was still a little scared. He jumped at every small noise, and Pomp was starting to get tired of this.

"I didn't know you were such a scaredy-cat!" he snapped. "For a guy who loves Halloween, you can't even handle a little venture in the dark? Your suit freaking glows!"

"Barely! Your glowy eyes probably have nocturnal vision!" Sked yelled back. He was getting angry as well.

The two got into a heated argument that was starting to escalate fast. They didn't notice a white figure sneaking up behind them.

"Boo," it whispered.

The Spookneoz stopped talking and slowly turned their heads towards the voice. And there it was, a ghost cat floating in the air! Pomp and Sked looked at each other before screaming and running outside. Sked couldn't tell all the hallways apart, but Pomp had a good sense of direction and led them both to the front doors. Once they were a safe distance away from the mansion, Sked looked back to see if the ghost cat was there. It had stopped chasing them and was probably still inside the mansion.

"Pomp, I think we're safe," he gasped, winded from the long run.

They both stood still for a while, catching their breaths.

"Hey, you think that was the cat the letter talked about?" said Pomp, breaking the silence.

"...It might've been," Sked winced. "I don't think we're getting in that organization."

"Dang right you won't," said a voice from behind them.

Taken by surprise again, the Spookeneoz turned around to see six figures standing in a group, not much taller but still somehow looking down on them. The person in front, most likely the leader, was covered in black wrap head to toe, like a ninja, and his glasses with red lens covered his eyes.

He spoke again, "We are the organization that messaged you, and because you failed to retrieve the cat ALIVE, you cannot join us."

The Spookneoz noticed one of the members had tears in their eyes, hard to miss with his glitzy golden jacket, while another member comforted them. Maybe he was the owner of the cat.

"Aww man," Pomp sighed. "We came all this way for nothing."

"Hey, we can still go watch that movie," Sked offered with a grin.

The two friends started the long walk home. The secret organization watched them as they left.

"Looks like I was wrong, they weren't fit to be part of us," the leader sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 397 20
Hi Guys! I'm TheVibeCookie, but you could Just call me Cookie! This is my first Story I'm writing! I'm new to Wattpad and I love Pico so much! He's o...
12.8K 251 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙀 𝙣𝙀𝙩 𝙀𝙬𝙣 π™©π™π™š 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧 π™£π™šπ™žπ™©π™π™šπ™§ π™©π™π™š π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨ ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...
3.2K 53 20
Ok so as the title says these are Michael Afton oneshots. I'm doing this because there were a lot of Michael Afton oneshots in my Afton Family onesho...