Mate or Not: You're Mine |Tae...

By myleskv

On his 18th birthday Taehyung, a pureblooded male omega was rejected by his true mate and mated his alpha sis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 25

10.1K 413 29
By myleskv

At Harvest Moon

Junsik and Elder Jihun are at the head alpha's office. They are already celebrating the victory of the warriors they sent to attack Blood Moon even without knowing the outcome. They're very confident that their wicked plan worked.

"Let's have a toast for our victory, Elder Jihun. Soon we're going to have Blood Moon under our control." Junsik raises his glass and Elder Jihun follows with a wide grin.

A loud knock is heard at the door. "Come in." Junsik told the person outside.

Alpha Jaehyun comes inside. He is stationed at the boundary and is the one who found the last surviving warrior who had escaped from Yoongi. He bows at Junsik. "Head alpha, only one of our warriors have returned from Blood Moon and he's heavily wounded."

Junsik is shocked, how can it be? They sent their best warriors and only one left barely alive. It doesn't matter, he wants to know if Chul was able to do his job. "What about Alpha Chul? What did the warrior say?"

Jaehyun lifts his head. "The warrior said that alpha Chul was killed after injecting the trueblood."

"Huh?! How is it possible, wolfsbane should have weakened the head alpha and rendered him useless? How come he k-killed..."

"It's not the head alpha who killed alpha Chul, The warrior said it's a white pureblood omega." Jaehyun cut him.

"It's his second chance mate, that worthless male omega-Kim Taehyung saved the head alpha!" Elder Jihun interrupted. He is seething in anger upon hearing Jaehyun's words.

Jaehyun is equally surprised but he tries to hide it. Taehyung is in Blood Moon and met his second chance. But these vile creatures tried to kill his mate.

"Don't worry Elder Jihun, I'm sure the head alpha of Blood Moon is already dead by now. But you're right, it seems that my ex-mate has become bolder now that he's in another pack. I should put him in place. After we take control of Blood Moon, I will make Taehyung submissive and obedient to me. He'll be one of my toys." Junsik said with an evil grin.

"Jaehyun, tell the head warrior to come here. We have to gather a hundred of our strongest alpha and beta warriors. We will attack Blood Moon in a week's time." Junsik ordered.

"Yes, head alpha." Jaehyun leaves the office but he already knows what he'll do. He has to warn Taehyung and Blood Moon about Junsik and Elder Jihun's despicable plan.

As he is exiting the main pack house, Jaehyun bumps into Soyeon. The omega is carrying a small bag with her.

Jaehyun's red eyes meet Soyeon's blue ones. Both of their wolves are reacting to their scents.

Jaehyun is the first to speak. "You're my true mate!"

Soyeon is flustered. She has finally met her true mate. She feels a little guilty for harboring feelings to Jungkook before meeting her true mate, but she ponders, who wouldn't fall for the trueblood? Jungkook is handsome, a gentleman and an excellent leader.

She stops herself, she shouldn't think of Jungkook when her mate is in front of her. "I will escape my father because he wants me to become your head alpha Junsik's second mate and bear his heir. I don't want to do that." Soyeon said as she sadly gazed at Jaehyun.

"Come with me, let's go to my house, I will just hide my parents and younger sister to a safe place, then we'll both go to Blood Moon to warn them. I can't let Junsik capture Taehyung." Jaehyun holds Soyeon's hand.

"You know Taehyung-Hoseok's friend and our head alpha's second chance mate?" Soyeon asked him.

"Yes, Hoseok is my friend and I'm the one who helped Taehyung escape from here. Let's go now." Jaehyun leads Soyeon to his house.

🐺

At Blood Moon

Taehyung wastes no time, he gets up from bed and goes to Hoseok. He gives him the vial pendant.

"What's this Taetae?" Hoseok inquired.

"It's the cure for Jungkook. Hurry Hoseok hyung, inject him with this!"

"Where did you get it?" Hoseok is eyeing him suspiciously. Has his Taetae gone mad? Where on earth did he get the cure?

Taehyung seems to read his thoughts. "I'm perfectly sane Hoseok hyung, the moon goddess gave it to me. I'll explain later, we have to hurry! Jungkook doesn't have much time."

"Ok, calm down." Hoseok took the vial and emptied its content with a syringe. He injects Jungkook's left arm with it. "Alright, let's wait for now, Taetae. You should rest first. You look exhausted. I'll inform the head alpha's hyungs that you got the cure. They've been searching the books in the library all night."

"Thank you, hyung I'll just sit here beside Jungkook's bed and wait for him to wake up." Taehyung can finally breathe with ease. His mate will survive and he will wake up soon. He can't wait to embrace his mate and confess his love to him again and again. He and his wolf have wasted so much time because they didn't recognize Jungkook as their mate before, but now they'll show their mate how much they love him.

Hoseok leaves the room to call Jungkook's hyungs. Taehyung closes his eyes, because of tiredness, he falls asleep.

When he opens his eyes, Taehyung panics because Jungkook's bed is empty. Where is his mate? Taehyung pulled his hair. He shouldn't have slept. He walks out of the room and searches for Jungkook. Then he smells him, his sandalwood scent is even more enticing now that it is rid of wolfsbane.

Taehyung follows the scent and his breath hitches, his heart skips a beat because Jungkook is there in the clinic's waiting room sitting on a stool. Jungkook is already staring at him with that georgeous bunny smile and Taehyung falls in love with him more if that's even possible.

The moon goddess is right no one can comes close to Jungkook, his true mate. He's the epitome of perfection from his looks to his personality and Taehyung feels he's the luckiest wolf to have him as his mate. Even his wolf is equally whip for the trueblood. It wants to get close to Jungkook and nuzzle his neck to inhale the trueblood's captivating scent.

Jungkook stands from his seat and approaches Taehyung. He holds the omega's face gently. "Hi snowflake, done checking me out?" He smirked mischievously.

Taehyung's face reddens at that. He feels embarassed being caught, but who can resist staring at Jungkook? He clears his throat. "How do you feel, are you alright now? Are you not in pain anymore?"

"Shush... snowflake, all I'm feeling now is the need to kiss your inviting lips." Jungkook pulls his waist and claims his lips, quenching his thirst for his mate. He tastes every inch of Taehyung's luscious lips. The omega holds his mate's nape and deeply kisses him back.

Now that they feel their mate bond, Taehyung and his wolf both feel euphoric, their entire body feels tingly upon their mate's touches.

When the need to breathe arises, Jungkook pulls away and presses his forehead on his mate's. He doesn't let go of Taehyung. His hands rest on Taehyung's waist.

He affectionately gazes at Taehyung. "Snowflake, my love let's have our mating ceremony in two days. My wolf and I can't wait anymore, please."

Taehyung's heart beats faster. He doesn't expect Jungkook to ask him this early, but he feels elated. He wants to be with Jungkook forever, he wants to be his finally, so he gives him his boxy smile. "Yes, Jungkook I agree. I will be your mate. I want you and your wolf to mark us."

"Thank you so much, my snowflake." Jungkook pulls him into a tight hug.

"Did I hear the magic word 'mating ceremony'? It's my time to shine. No worries love birds, your Seokjin hyung, worldwide handsome is here to give you the best mating ceremony. Leave everything to me." Seokjin walks towards them together with their other hyungs who are now laughing at Seokjin's antics.

The hyungs hug the mates tightly. They're finally relieved that Jungkook survived and will be with them for a long time. And Taehyung can't wait to spend his forever with his love, his truemate, his destiny.

🐾🐰🐯🐾

Ready your gowns and tux ladies and gents. We will attend the mating ceremony of the century. 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 52
Taehyung is the sassy, cute and sexy cheerleading captain of Bighit High. What happens when he catches the attention of 6 star football players? What...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
478K 12.1K 122
Park Eunji is a makeup and hair stylist from Daegu and now she's been hired by Big Hit Entertainment to take care of the boy band BTS. When she meets...
1K 258 20
Have you ever felt like giving up on your first love? When life shuts you down and probably think there is no way to win? But then a blessing in disg...