Hazbin hotel x reader

NaioreyWalker

You are an average succubus but you k ow a lot of people and those people know and like you the question is w... Еще

Pilot: Part 1
Pilot: Part 2
Pilot: Part 3
Pilot: Part 5
Pilot: Part 6
Pilot: Part 7
Pilot: Part 8
Overture: Part 1
Overture: Part 2
overture: Part 3
overture: Part 4
Overture: Part 5
Overture: Part 6
A delay in the story
Overture: Part 7
overture: Part 8
overture: Part 9
overture: Part 10
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 1
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 2
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 3
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 4
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 5
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 6
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 7
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part: 8
Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 9
Scrambled Eggs: Part 1
Scrambled Eggs: Part 2
Scrambled Eggs: Part 3
Scrambled eggs: Part 4
Scrambled eggs: Part 5
Scrambled eggs: Part 6
Scrambled eggs: Part 7
Another delay
Scrambled eggs: Part 8
Scrambled eggs: Part 9
Scramble eggs: Part 10
Masquerade: Part 1
Masquerade: Part 2
Masquerade: Part 3
Masquerade: Part 4
Massquerade: Part 5
Dad Beat Dad: Part 1
Dad Beat Dad: Part 2
Dad Beat Dad: Part 3
Author's note
Dad Beat Dad: Part 4
Dad beats dad: Part 5
Welcome to heaven: Part 1
Welcome to heaven: Part 2
Welcome to heaven: Part 3
Welcome to heaven: Part 4
Welcome to heaven: Part 5
Hello Rosie: Part 1
Hello Rosie: Part 2
Hello Rosie: Part 3
Hello Rosie: Part 4
Hello Rosie: Part 5
Hello Rosie: Part 6
Hello Rosie: Part 7
Hello Rosie: part 8
The show must go on: Part 1
The show must go on: Part 2
The show must go on: Part 3
Vote
Charlie x Reader x Vaggie
Lucifer (Fluff)
Huskerdust x Reader (Filler)
Valentino (Angst)
Incorrect quotes
Lucifer (Smut)
Question
Q&A

Pilot: Part 4

3.9K 100 3
NaioreyWalker

[The camera pans out from a nearby screen, focusing on Charlie and  as she fixes Charlie's bow.]

Vaggie: "*exhales* Okay! You remember what to say?"

Charlie: "*inhales* Yes! Let's do this!"

Vaggie: "(in a serious tone) Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you."

Charlie: "Come on, Vaggie! *bends backward* I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know, *grabs and throws a doughnut away* make things sound more exciting! *Gasps* Hooo! What if I si-"

Vaggie: "*cutting Charlie off* -Sing a song about it?"

Charlie: "You knew I was gonna say that! *boops Vaggie on the nose*"

Vaggie: "Because I know you *fixes her bow again*. But please don't sing! *Shakes Charlie* This is serious!"

(Name): "*Busts through the door* I'M HERE"

Charlie: "(NAME) I'm SO happy you could make it."

(Name): "Of course girl i want to be here to support you."

Charlie: "*She smiles at you before turning back to Vaggie*Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!"

[Charlie stands on the table where  are happily munching on doughnuts, watching her.]

Vaggie: "But, life isn't a musical, hon. *places hands on hips*"

Charlie: "Fine. But I have these other ideas of what to say! *Starts bouncing a bit as she shows Vaggie a piece of paper* The highlighted bits are the best part!"

Vaggie: "Uh, it's all highlighted. *squints* Is this a drawing...?"

Charlie: "Yes! That's the happy ending, see?! *Begins to fantasize* Everyone smiling and happy in!"

(Name): "Aw it's cute."

Vaggie: "*pinches the bridge of her nose* Yes, it's very cute but I don't think it's that simple. Just please follow the talking points we went over. And *grabs Charlie to face her* do not sing!"

Charlie: "Okay, fiiiine. (in a manly voice) I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills! *Salutes Vaggie as she walks over to Katie Killjoy*"

(Name): "You can do it Charlie*slightly yells*"

Vaggie: "*Looks at Charlie in worry. *"

(Name): "Don't worry Vaggie Charlie's got this. *Places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder*"

Vaggie: "*Looks at you with a small smile. * Yeah, your right, she's got this."

Charlie: "(nervously) Hiii! I'm Charlie. *Tries to go for a handshake*"

Katie Killjoy: "Katie Killjoy. *blows out the smoke of her cigarette* I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie. *throws away her cigarette* And you can put that away. *gestures to Charlie's hand* I don't touch the gays. I have standards!"

Charlie: "Yeah? How's uh... how's that working out for ya? *turns to look around nervously*"

Katie Killjoy: "Look, my time is money. So, I'll keep this short. *proceeds to poke Charlie* You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment."

[A billboard of Jeffrey's cannibalism cooking show titled "It's Dahm Good!" can be seen in the background.]

Katie Killjoy: "You might be some royal big shot *fluffs her hair*, but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon *does air quotes with her fingers* "princess" wants to advertise."

[Tom can be seen shaking his head in disapproval as Katie boasts about her wealth and influence on Charlie.]

Charlie: "But I-"

Katie Killjoy: "*continues to poke her chest* So, don't get cute with me, honey, or I will fucking bury you!"

News Staff: "And we're live!"

[Killjoy rushes back to her desk, holding papers while cracking her neck.]

Katie Killjoy: "Welcome back! So, Charlotte!"

Charlie: "It's... Charlie. *smiles nervously as a spotlight flashes her way*"

Katie Killjoy: "Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project you've been insistently pestering our news station about! *tries to hold in her outburst by clenching her pen*"

Charlie: "*looks around as Vaggie motions her to go on* Well, *clears throat and exhales* as most of you know, I was born here in Hell and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me."

[Killjoy spots a slug and stabs it with her pen, the slug's blood bursts all over.]

Charlie: "Hell is my home and- *gets slug blood splattered across her cheek which she then wipes off* you are my people. We... we just went through another Extermination."

([Vaggie is seen giving Charlie two thumbs up as Killjoy quickly starts to lose interest.]

Charlie: "We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given *slams fist on table, waking Killjoy up* a chance! *walks up from Killjoy's desk* I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell? *walks around the audience* Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption? *throws her arm around one of the News Cast's staff members* Well, I think yes! So, that's what this project aims to achieve! *returns to Killjoy's desk* Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!"

[Her broadcast is being shown at The Radio Shack, which many other demons are also watching by the streets and everywhere else in Hell.]

Charlie: "*starts to lose her confidence* Y'know? 'Cause hotels are for people passin' through... temporarily..."

Lizard Demon: "Ahahaha! IS this girl for real?! She thinks- *tries to hold in his laughter* You hear what she thinks?! She thi- HAHA! Ah, she's nuts. *walks out of The Kaiju Klub with his friends*"

Charlie: "I think it'll serve a purpose... a place to work toward redemption... yay...!"

[The scene cuts back to the demons watching her broadcast from The Radio Shack.  walks up to see her broadcast alongside a bunch of other demons watching such as  and a handful of others.]

Cameraman Demon: "*snickers* Stupid bitch."

Vaggie: "*punches the cameraman square in the face*"

(Name): "*Stomps the guy in the face causing him to groan again*"

Charlie: "*looks around, saddened* Look, every single one of you has something good, deep down inside. I know you do! ...Maybe I'm not getting through to you."

([Razzle and Dazzle are then alerted that Charlie's about to sing and that she may need their back-up vocals.]

Vaggie: "*facepalms* Oh, no..."

(Name): "*Claps her hand excitedly*"

[Charlie snaps her fingers as the room turns dark and a spotlight is shown over a piano that Charlie, Razzle and Dazzle start performing on. Meanwhile, back at The Radio Shack, Alastor and his shadow can be seen tilting their heads curiously as their smiles widen.]

Charlie: "♫ I have a dream, I'm here to tell! / *walks away from the piano as two news staff look at each other* About a wonderful fantastic new *takes out a drawing of The Happy Hotel* hotel! ♫"

Charlie: "♫ Yes, it's one-of-a-kind! Right here in Hell, catering to a specific clientele *boops Dazzle's nose*. ♫"

Razzle and Dazzle: "♫ Oooh, ooh, ooh~ ♫"

[Killjoy is in shock as Trench looks around, confused.]

Charlie: "♫ Inside of every demon is a rainbow *throws her arm around the necks of two bird demons*! Inside every sinner is a shiny smile *passes underneath a hellhound's tail*! Inside of every creepy hatchet-wielding maniac is a jolly, happy cupcake-loving child *hands the masked demon a sparkling cupcake and pats his head*! ♫"

Charlie: "♫ We can turn them 'round! *turns to Killjoy and Trench* They'll be Heaven-bound! With just a little time, down at The Happy Hotel! *camera pans to the audience where Vaggie stands with a disappointed expression* ♫"

Charlie: "♫ So, all you junkies *takes out syringe from a doll demon's head*, freaks *takes a pic with a Siamese twin demon in its cage*, and weirdos *fends off a several-eyed blob demon*. Creepers *stares at a snail demon out the window*, fuck-ups *boops a couch demon on the nose*, crooks, and zeroes *returns the stolen money to charity*, and down-fallen superheroes *throws her hands behind the necks of two supervillain demons*, help is here! ♫"

Charlie: "♫ All of you cretins *dips her hair into the water by the pier*, sluts *holds out a pair of panties in disgust*, and losers *calls  a loser*, sexual deviants *backs away from the sex offenders*, and boozers *turns to face a depressed demon*, and prescription drug abusers *throws away the drugs a blue demon is taking into a burning trash can*, need not fear!"

Charlie: "♫ Forever again *A demon lands on a wheelchair and is pushed by Razzle towards Charlie and Dazzle*, we'll cure your sin *shows the demon her clipboard*! We'll make you well *Dazzle injects a happiness serum into the patient*, you'll feel so swell! Right here in Hell *briefly turns to her full demonic form*, at the Happy Hotel! ♫"

[Razzle continues to aggressively play the piano.]

Charlie: "♫ *slides over to Killjoy's right* There'll be no more fire, *slides over to Trench's left* and no more screams. Just puppy dog kisses *holds a dog close to her face*, and cotton candy dreams *holds out a stick of cotton candy*, and puffy-wuffy clouds *cuddles both the dog and cotton candy*, you're gonna be like "Wow!" *Camera pans out showing the clouds forming the word "Wow!"* Once you check in with meee *shows a check-in chart*! ♫"

[Vaggie is seen with both her hands covering her face, While (Name) hums along with Charlie's singing.]

Charlie: "♫ So, all your cartoon porn addictions *confiscates a neckbeard demon's cartoon porn magazine*, vegan rants *confiscates a vegan demon's Hellphone and takes a selfie with it*, psychic predictions *confiscates the spell books and crystal ball of a psychic demon*, ancient Roman crucifixions *avoids running into a crucified demon and knocks over two other crucified demons*, end right here *throws away all the confiscated items off a cliff*! ♫"

Charlie: "♫ All you monsters *clenches the hands of two monstruous demons*, thieves, and crazies *points finger guns over a dog demon trying to steal baguettes from an insect demon whose hood flares open*, cannibals *tempts the cannibals with a severed arm on a plate*, and crying babies *looks at a possum mother and her rabid babies, annoyed*, frothing mouths that's full of rabies filled with cheer *pulls a hellhound with rabies close to her*! ♫"

Charlie: "♫ You'll be complete *completes a puzzle demon as the camera pans out*! It'll be so neat *a wrecking ball demon destroys the puzzle demon as Charlie gives two thumbs up*! Our service can't be beat *in her doorman uniform*! You'll be on easy street, yes *hugs three demons, which include *! Life will be sweet *turns to her demonic form* at The Happy Hoteeel *twirls happily in flames as she jumps up, revealing a land made of candies and sweets behind her*! Yeah! ♫"

[Charlie ends the song, rather exhausted as everyone in the news station looks at her with disgust and disbelief.]

Top Hat Demon: "Wow! ...That was shit!"

[Everyone in the audience including Killjoy and Trench begin to laugh at Charlie. Charlie looks crushed and devastated and slumps back down to her seat. There was a boo section in the news and the demons look uninterested]

Blue Flame Demon: "*deadpan* Booooo!"

Katie Killjoy: "What in the Nine Circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?! You have no proof that this little experiment even works! You want people to be good?! Just... because?! *Continues to laugh*"

Charlie: "Well, we have two patrons already, who believes in our cause, and They've shown incredible progress!"

Katie Killjoy: "*feigns shock* Oh? And who might they be?"

Charlie: "*tries to look smug and confident* Oh, just someone people named... (Name) (Last Name) and Angel Dust!"

Tom Trench: "The slutty popstar and the porn star?"

Katie Killjoy: "*turns to him menacingly* You fucking would, Tom! *Turns back to Charlie* In any case, that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you could get those hookers to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube *motions doing a hand job*."

Charlie: "Oh, I beg to differ! *Begins to count on her fingers* They've been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now."

News Staff: "*offscreen* Breaking News!"

[Killjoy shoves Charlie off her desk.]

Katie Killjoy: "We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed."

[The live feed shows Angel Dust stepping on an Egg Boi and throwing a grenade over at Sir Pentious with visible laughter in the background as Charlie stares at the screen in defeat.]

Charlie: Oh...shit.

(Name): "Fucking angel whyyyyyy.*She groans*"

Angel Dust (in the background): "I'm a bad person!

Katie Killjoy: "Oh, shit" indeed! It looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than *feigns a gasp* porn actor, Angel Dust! *Turns to Charlie as she shakes her fist* What a juicy coincidence! You must feel really stupid, right now."

[Killjoy and Trench proceed to laugh at Charlie.]

Killjoy and Trench: "*does Jazz hands* Ratings! But where is (Name) I'm sure she would join this battle?"

(Name): "I'M OVER HERE BITCH. *Flips her off*"

Katie Killjoy: "*Neck snaps again in annoyance*"

[Charlie stares at the live feed in distress and attempts to block it from the audience's view.]

Charlie: "Don't look at this!"

Katie Killjoy: "Well, it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival. *Looms over Charlie* Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure? *Everyone in room start bursting into laughter*"

Charlie: "*tries to think of a comeback* Yeah, well... *looks around* How does it feel that I got your pen, huh?! *Grabs Killjoy's ballpen* ...Bitch!"

[Everybody instantly stops laughing while Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench give her the death stare]

Charlie: "*nervously* Ehehe... *puts pen back down* Oops."

[Tom Trench runs off set.]

[Killjoy's demonic form reveals itself as she looms over Charlie from the shadows.]

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.6K 988 45
You never thought you deserved to be sent to Hell, but you also never thought your dad would actually sacrifice your life to a demon. As you begin to...
222K 2.1K 42
You in a relationship with them
301K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
142K 3.9K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...