Captured by aliens (It was hi...

By ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... More

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

31. Going to the kitchen

299 14 1
By ATallFennnec

Sean's perspective:

He took a bite out of the weird plant and it had a very sweet taste, along with an apple like texture and very sticky juices.

It was pretty nice, though by the time he finished his piece, the monkeys were done with all the others, which he was a bit dissapointed, but still glad he tried one.

Soon after, Ri took away the plates and the monkeys were somehow disappearing, he didn't know how, as he looked around and there was slowly less and less monkeys, and they weren't in the hallway leaving the room.

He soon found out where they went, as he was basically dragged into a small, hidden hole, covered by a cloth, which hid a fairly small room, though he soon realized that he was comparing it to all the other rooms, as it was about 2.5 meters tall.

The interior was pitch black, except for a slit of light coming from the entrance.

He couldn't see anything and was fairly worried as to why the monkeys dragged him there until he was pushed into a small mound of fur, which he realized to be a bunch of monkeys cuddling.

He was pushed further inside the clump of monkeys, which he tried to get away from for a moment, though this was quickly stopped as monkeys layer down on top of him.

He was basically immobile, but he could still breathe well enough, although it didn't smell, great, to say the least.

He tried struggling out, but was getting sleepy for some reason, as well as that there was a new, slightly better smelling smell in the air.

He fell asleep quickly after a while.

.

He woke up to monkeys leaving the room, which he noticed from light entering the room, slightly hurting his eyes before they could adjust.

After a bit, he managed to get out, only to see that a lot of monkeys had surrounded him making some chittering noises, along with Tonuk and Ri.

He was confused, but remembered that this was how the two aliens laughed, so maybe it could be something like that, but for the monkeys, he thought.

Shortly after this, the couple monkeys surrounding him suddenly jumped on top of him, picking at his hair.

He almost fell, but just barely managed to catch himself with a wall nearby as the monkeys continued.

He tried pushing them off, confused as to what they were doing, though he managed to see that the other monkeys were actually grooming eachother.

He chilled out a little bit, though he was still confused as to why these monkeys were so enthusiastic to fix his hair and why so many, instead of being in pairs.

After a little bit, the monkeys finally let go of him and his hair fell flat on his face and mouth.

He noticed how long it had gotten, but this was quickly forgotten as a very gross taste went into his mouth and he realized that his hair was now wet.

He had to pick his hair up with his hand and really didn't want to think about why that was, and so he tried getting away, looking for somewhere to actually clean himself up.

Knowing that the other rooms didn't have running water that he knew of, he tried to look inside to place that Ri came out of with the food, hoping it was a kitchen.

He was right, as he walked into a stone floor, black/gray walls, wooden cabinets and plates next to what he hoped to be a sink, along with a table and chairs nearby, also wooden.

After a quick check for anyone following him, he noticed that he had been, surprisingly, left alone.

He managed to jump into the counter using some chairs and tried to figure out how to turn on the faucet, which confirmed that there was a sink.

He slicked his hair back and turned a slightly hidden knob, put behind what looked to be a metal, chain mail sponge, a container with a cream coloured liquid and a scrubber.

He managed to get water running, though he did almost trip and fall into the sink on accident.

He then had to jump down slightly and wash his hair, making sure not to get his clothes wet.

Thankfully, the water was lukewarm and he didn't have to suffer too much while cleaning up, although it wasn't very comfortable when he was done and he could feel the freezing cold air on his face and scalp.

He squeezed his hair out and looked for a way to dry it, but didn't see anything to do so  with.

He figured he could just go to Tonuk and it would probably help him out, so he jumped down and walked back to the monkey room.

He noticed that two of the aliens were gone, and now Tegnuk was the only one there, sitting at the desk, along with all the other monkeys running around playing, though he was finally ignored for a little while.

He figured it could also help out, so he got closer, noticing that it was working on the schedule from before.

He still wanted to continue memorising the numbers, but for now he focused on getting dry, as the cold was starting to get to him.

He tried to get its attention, speaking up and saying its name, but for some reason it didn't pay any attention to him for quite a while.

Eventually he decided to tug on its jumpsuit, which finally worked and had it look down at him, seemingly a bit annoyed, though it's expression and puffed up tail went away quickly.

He tried signaling about his wet hair by pointing at it, and though it took a little bit for it to understand, eventually it did, walking into the kitchen.

He followed the twin, watching as it opened up a secret door in one of the walls.

He tried to figure out how he missed it, but assumed that it was again, one of the air toght sealed doors that the aliens liked.

Still, he noticed that there seemed to be a very simple code he had to type to open it, if he needed to, though he still didn't know what it was for.

He watched as it opened up yet another, smaller door and took out a drying cloth, as in, one for dishes.

Tegnuk looked back and for some reason seemed slightly surprised at seeing him there, which confused him.

Tegnuk's surprise went away quickly as it looked back and looked into the sink, then looking back at him and making a weird expression.

He wasn't sure what it was supposed to mean, but Tegnuk then sighed and walked towards him a bit quicker than usual, so he guessed that it was annoyance.

He held his hand out for the cloth, but before Tegnuk gave it to him, it pushed him out of the kitchen and then closed the door with another, hidden door that was inside the wall.

He was confused as to why it did that, but at least he was finally able to dry himself, which he proceeded to do.

Finally not at risk of hypothermia, he decided to look for something to do, remembering the schedule and the numbers, which he wanted to check.

He walked to Tegnuk's desk and looked back to see what it was doing, but he only managed to see a glimpse of it as it went back into the kitchen and closed the door behind itself.

He didn't really know why, though seeing how it looled at the sink and then him, it could maybe be about cleaning, this mostly came from having seen that everything the aliens had was usually spotless, except for a couple hairs, though even this was rare.

He skimmed through the schedule once again, memorizing more things and seeing their written language, once again making him a bit hopeless about ever learning it.

He just could not find many patterns with it, and it looked like a bunch of lines and dots placed at random, which would be very hard to memorize, since he wouldn't have any help.

The only reason he had identified numbers was because they were in columns and it was fairly obvious.

After a minute of grumbling about the words, which he assumed to be mostly names, Tegnuk came back, seemingly a lot calmer.

It then noticed him sitting on top of the desk, and proceeded to quickly rush to where he was.

He was a bit confused, again, as he hadn't done anything, though thankfully Tegnuk seemed to notice this as it carefully grabbed his hands to inspect them.

Tegnuk sighed in relief and sat down, nudging him to the side of the desk.

It seemed to be a bit wary, reaching over to the other side of the desk and closing an ink vial that he hadn't seen.

He didn't know why he didn't look for one, as it was clear that that was what was used to write, but still, he was planning on using it later on.

Tegnuk then stared at him for a couple moments before then speaking directly to him, speaking more words that he didn't recognize, except for one.

He finally remembered that the aliens had given him a new name, Toru, which, he wasn't too excited about, but at least he could know when they were talking about him.

Still, he was going to ignore the new name, just out of spite.

Tegnuk continued to stare at him for a few seconds, weirdinng him out, until it finally sighed and opened up the ink vial to continue writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 5
This is the first five chapters of my novel Advanced Sublunary: Inception, enjoy. Please leave me feedback, and download on Amazon/kindle Sean is a t...
1.3K 54 11
A while ago the question of what if an alien is so cute, a straight guy can't help but still fall in love depite the alien being male, came to me. An...
188K 5.4K 80
Y/N L/N is of the hundreds of residents of the mothership from Earth, the Resolute, and she descends to space with her mother and father after passin...
21 0 4
A massive alien ship and a human in a small pod, in cryogenic sleep, thousands of light-years away from earth. What could go wrong and how will he ge...