Yours Sincerely, Harry

By larryndonuts

The new nerdy boy, Harry Styles has recently joined Doncaster Comprehensive. He ends up falling for the most... More

HI THERE.
What's A Posh Git Like You Doing Here?
Cherry Pie
Can You Keep A Secret?
Grimshaw
Triple Threat
Settle Down
Z
The Dark Ages
Time To Get Real
Nostalgic
Gemma
Baby Lydia
18
Mr & Mrs
Yours Sincerely, Harry.

I Know Your Secret

755 12 12
By larryndonuts

This chapter is probably my favorite as this is where the story really gets going. I'm not gonna spoil you so read ahead guys for more!! Enjoy x 

Falling. He was falling. With one big thud it would be the end of him, the end of his memories and the end of the love he formed for the people around him. Close. Close to hitting the ground and close for it to be game over and 3, 2, 1

"Harry." Gemma was standing in Harry's bedroom doorway looking upon the sight of the nightmare Harry just encountered.

"Sorry Gem, did I wake you?" Harry groggily asked

"Nah, I was doing coursework, college is a bitch"

"Can't wait" Harry said sarcastically.

It was the morning of Harry's sleepover with Niall and Liam and Zayn's party, after last night's horrific nightmare, Harry was surprised he didn't cancel. Walking into the shopping centre, he found Zayn from the corner of his eye giving him a cheeky grin. With a second glance, the grin wasn't to Harry, it was to Liam. Awkward. Harry, Liam and Niall trailed into a restaurant where everyone there age seems to hang out and there was no sight of Louis until, oh no. Stan.

Stan was the big arsehole pig of the year and with the reputation he was building on his homophobic statuses on Facebook and the rumours Niall had told him about him, Harry was surprised Stan hadn't targeted him already. Stan was arguing with Eleanor for some odd reason, Louis is Stan's best mate so why is Stan even attempting to argue with Eleanor in the first place? Something seems very wrong, but Harry wasn't going to go all Scooby Doo detective on them because what would be the point? Stan and Eleanor finished there argument with a massive slap from Team Eleanor, with one big crack shattering the tables and chairs of the café, Stan's cheek seemed reddened by Eleanor's gesture. She clicked her heels away from Stan and towards Harry looking stern as hell.

"You. I need your help. Something's wrong with Louis and I know you two studied together, so I was thinking he said something to you or?" Eleanor flushed

"No, sorry. I haven't heard anything"

"Ugh. Well, will you just speak to him?" Eleanor demanded, Harry nodded and their five second exchange came to a sudden end, Harry was sure that under all those brunette locks and that lip liner, was a girl who just needed a hobby or a purposed other than Louis Tomlinson. But Harry wasn't getting involved.

At their table, Niall invited Amy Green to come and sit with them which meant bringing along Lou and Perrie. Don't get me wrong, Harry likes to socialise just as much as any other kid but, today is really not the day. Amy was too busy sucking Niall's face off which meant Harry and Liam had to make conversation with Perrie and Lou.

"So, how's you and Zayn?" Liam asked

"We're fine except every time I kiss him, he tastes like smoke" Perrie complains

"I would never smoke, ever. How about you Harry?" Lou chants

"Same here. I've never even got drunk, my first time was Perrie's party" Harry glumly says. "I'm sorry, that must've sounded really lame"

"It's cool, its hard to come across someone our age these days whose innocent I guess" Lou replies

With an exchange of smiles, Lou and Perrie pulled Amy away from Niall's lip's and made route for Victoria Secret.

Their shopping trip was successful, they all got horror movies to binge for Harry's tonight. They also got to get Liam (who looked oldest) to grab them a couple of vodka's for the party later. Harry was glum how Louis wasn't here today, he almost texted Louis asking if his going to Zayn's tonight but, doesn't have the heart or confidence to. They haven't spoke after their almost sex session in the food tech classroom yesterday, which meant as a bad sign for Harry especially when Eleanor said to him that's something's wrong with Louis, what's that supposed to mean? Ugh. Riddles.

On their way out, Zayn caught up with them which was quite an odd occurrence.

"You lot coming tonight?" Zayn asked

"Yeah course, we'll be there" Niall replied

"Cool, I kind of want to see Liam shaking his thing" Zayn winked

"There's not much to look at" Liam looking behind and laughing

"I meant the thing that's at the front babe" Zayn winked and licked his lips

"Oh, it's a ten inch" Niall said and they burst out laughing but, something was telling Harry that Zayn wasn't joking.

They made their way to Harry's house and were all crowding around the island in Harry's kitchen. Niall was texting Amy and grinning to his phone whilst Harry was getting something out of the fridge. Liam was desperate for the toilet and went upstairs to find it unknown to what lurked behind the wooden frames. Liam opened the door with one push and saw a tall blonde beauty dressed in nothing but bra and pants which were laced pink. It was Gemma. Gemma turned around to reveal her massive cleavage and Liam could feel the blood rushing to the tip of his ten inch.

Red faced and embarrassed, Liam spoke "Uh. I'm sorry, I didn't realise"

"It's fine, it's not everyday you get caught half naked by some fit lad" Gemma replied

"You think I'm fit?" Liam smirks

"Drop me a text sometime" Gemma winks and walks out of the bathroom and into her room.

Liam joins an unsuspecting Niall and Harry to have there sleepover extravaganza. Zayn's party starts in an hour so they all got ready, Niall in a jersey and jeans and converse. Liam in a tartan button up with Timberlands, looking very much like a lumberjack. Harry went for a tight white V-neck with super skinny black jeans that were ripped at the knee, with some brogues of course. They were about to leave before Gemma stops them to give them shitloads of vodka. Surprised by the sudden change of heart for Gemma, Harry reluctantly takes the alcohol.

"Gemma, how did you get all this?" a confused Harry asks.

"I brought it silly" Gemma replies

"But, your broke?"

"Not anymore. I got a job"

"Doing what exactly?"

"That doesn't matter for now but I'll see you soon"

They make route for Zayn's and can hear the booming punk music from the other side of the estate. Eventually turning up at Zayn's, Harry makes way to find Louis amongst the crowd of bodies. Harry knows he shouldn't be doing what his doing with Louis, but he can't help it, Louis has some kind of hold over him and Harry can't control it as long as Eleanor doesn't find out, everything will be fine. Ahead of him he sees Eleanor talking to Stan, they seemed fine considering what happened earlier today in the mall, they were up to something. Harry can't find Louis but can see Niall and Liam talking to Zayn so he decides to join him.

"Hey Haz, you enjoying the party?" Niall asks

"Yeah, I'm just looking for someone, have you guys seen Louis?" Harry replies instantly

"Louis? I thought you two hated each other" Zayn asks confusingly

"Well yeah, um, I just need to give him back his revision notes" Harry lies

"His gonna turn up soon, his just looking after Lottie but, his parents will be back soon" Zayn explains

With a nice conversation ending with Niall snogging Amy, it seems Harry was left with Liam and Zayn and he felt like a third-wheel. Zayn and Liam had so much in common, who knew? Things got interesting when Zayn decided to put his arm around Liam's waist and Liam was comfortable with it there, feeling awkward, Harry decided to join Lou and Perrie.

"Hey" Harry greets

"Hi Harry, this party's dead, don't you think?" Lou complains.

"Pretty much, shall we go outside and do something much better?" Perrie suggests

Lou nodded, and Perrie guided them into Zayn's back garden. Harry had no idea what to expect, it seemed that Perrie and Lou seemed comfortable around Harry so whatever they were doing, it can't be illegal. Harry was wrong. Perrie grabbed a tiny clear bag full of white powder, Harry knew exactly what it was, Cocaine. Before he knew it, Lou and Perrie were sniffing of the roof of the bird box on Zayn's shed and they both became paralytic and hyper with the notion of cocaine rushing through their veins. Harry had no idea what to do when Lou gave him a straw. Harry had to what he do, and that was to stick to his instinct and inner-Cheshire to throw the straw back in Lou's face and go home.

Alcohol. Check. Drugs. Check. The only thing missing was - LOUIS! Harry comes face to face with the boy in-front of him. Louis looked like a god as usual. Hair in a brunette wave with a rock and roll black vest on and tight black jeans that perfectly hugged his crotch and a pair of black vans. If it wasn't for Eleanor, Zayn and basically everyone at the party, Harry would go to him a kiss him so hard, but he couldn't all because of Louis's social status and Harry's reputation and social embarrassment. Louis gives Harry and grin showing his teeth before Zayn notices what's happening. Zayn guides Harry into the kitchen just as Louis starts making out with Eleanor.

"What is it Zayn?" Harry asks

"I'm sorry he showed up before you left" Zayn explains

"It's fine"

"No, I get it, you hate me. Sometimes I hate him. But I can't not be friends with him, his the only one that knows."

"Knows what?"

"Oh shit. Just ignore me."

"Is it that you like Liam because if it is, I'm gay as well I totally get it"

"Your gay?! Pretty obvious to be honest. Just, don't tell anyone yeah?"

"Your secret's safe with me" Harry links his pinkie finger with Zayn just to be extra sure.

Harry was back into the party spirit and was dancing the night away. He was happy. He finally felt like he belonged somewhere other than his tumblr dashboard, which he'd been kind of neglecting lately. He found Perrie and Lou again and they were still high, which was kind of a problem for Zayn as his house was filled with the intoxicated smell of cocaine and vodka. Harry was planning to grab Niall and Liam and go home until a horny Louis grabbed Harry's lower arm and took him upstairs to Zayn's bedroom. Louis was horny. Harry was horny. It was going to happen. Even if it was in Zayn's bed, which if you think about it it's quite disgusting but, Harry wasn't one to judge. Louis unzipped his black trousers revealing his toned legs and took his vest revealing his toned abs. Harry did the same and they were both just in boxers. They both pounced on each other before getting completely naked and in bed.

Their sex session lasted a good ten minutes before Louis and Harry both gave up and cummed. Harry just did it. He just lost his virginity with the boy he likes, a lot. They both cuddled in bed breathless and tired. Harry was cuddled up into Louis's side and he never wanted this moment to end, but like all good things, it must.

"We should probably get dressed, everyone's wondering where I am" Louis groans

"Ughhhhh. Fine. I feel guilty and bad for what we've just done. I mean, what have we done?" Harry says

"Something beautiful"

Louis was about to get up just before a olive-skinned girl walks in shocked. Zayn's sister. Shit. She quickly walks out disgusted by what she just saw, so their secret relationship for a day had already been found out by a 10-year-old. Great. They get changed and head back downstairs to the hustle and bustle without any suspecting the deed they had just committed.

Harry separated Niall from Amy's lips and grabbed Liam who was speaking with Stan, odd. The three of them leave around 1am, which for party terms, is quite early. Liam is looking after a drunk Niall, while Harry is shuffling his feet behind them. Harry's phone buzzes in his pocket thinking it's Louis, but it's not. From an unknown source, it's an attached image. Harry opens it and Oh. My. God.

It's a picture message from 'Unknown' of him and Louis kissing in the Food Tech Classroom yesterday. Shit. There was a message as well reading, 'I Know Your Secret. Be Careful.' With one turn, Harry looked at the crowd of bodies, any one of them he thought. Any one of them could have seen them. With that, Harry turned to walk into the pitch black darkness of the cold night.

OOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER! I thought the last bit was Pretty Little Liars-esque but yeah cool. Um, so who do you think sent Harry the message and what do you think's going to happen in the next chapter? What's Gemma's job? What's Eleanor and Stan hiding? How did Perrie and Lou get the drugs? Yeh lots of questions that need to be answered! Read on.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.6K 7
❝My biggest mistake wasn't loving him.❞ ❝What was it then, daddy?❞ ❝Thinking he loved me back.❞ © All Rights Reserved. [@craiclyhoran]
14.9K 496 21
Larry Stylinson A new King of what used to be his father's empire, Harry is just beginning to learn the ropes of his new life. Coronation, balls, lov...
201K 3.9K 32
Being Louis's sister was never easy, but she was always there for him. Kaitlin Tomlinson might not be perfect but she tries to be a perfect sister.
44.7K 2.1K 49
"you don't have a place to stay, do you?" -- louis picks up harry, a hitchhiker, and they end up living together and falling in love. no homo, though...