๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนโฐ
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยฒ
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒยณ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch. ยฒโต
Ch.. ยฒโถ
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโธ
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch. ยนโต

12.6K 316 165
By Leyah_eroticstories

Aleksander P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache, wincing as I sat up. Everything came back to me like a flash and I clenched my eyes at my failure.

I don't want to be alive. Why couldn't they just let me die?

I miss her.

I miss her so fucking much.

I wanna be with her so fucking bad that it hurts.

I sigh, trying not to cry.

This is weird, since I woke up I haven't been hearing her voice or seeing her anymore.

Normally, it would attack me right away.

I groan, rubbing my eyes and blinked the moment I saw Rome sitting in the room with me.

Yeah, I'm definitely hallucinating again.

I rolled my eyes, giving him my middle finger knowing he's fake and he's not really here. The next moment I felt a punch connected to my jaw.

What the fuck?

"Yes mate, I'm real." He hissed, going back to sit down.

Oh.

I guess he's real then.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask him.

He glares at me, "How about hey Rome, how are you doing knowing your one and only friend is locked up for a murder he didn't commit on his obsession." He pulled at his hair, "You could've atleast ask that instead."

I chuckle, "How are you doing, Rome?"

"Lovely, seeing that my bestfriend is slowly going crazy. Thank God I forced those medications down your throat to stop you from seeing or doing crazy things."

Now I see why the voices disappeared.

"Oh, let's not forget that my best fucking friend has been sleeping for three damn days." He cursed out sending a slap to the back of my head, making me groan. "Fucking pussy."

"Do you wanna fuck or something? Why do you keep hitting me dude?" I ask with a frown.

Rome placed a hand on his chin as if thinking, "Can I be top?"

I played along, "I'm bigger than you in every size, I should be top." I say cockily.

"You're giving little dick energy, Alek." He smirk.

We both looked at eachother before bursting out laughing. Some people might look at us weird but that's how we are as friends.

I stopped laughing and look down remembering that Honeysia is not here and it feels wrong to be laughing at anything when she's gone.

I don't deserve to laugh.

I don't deserve happiness.

"You know, Honey was an amazing girl. I didn't know her for long but she's cool and I saw her as my little sister. You fit each other perfectly from what I saw." Rome says sadly. "But I'm sure she wouldn't want you living in self pity or blaming yourself."

I'll always blame myself.

A while after, an officer came inside to tell us that I had another visitor and Rome had to leave the room. He went to get some coffee for himself I think.

The door swings open and in came a man I've never seen before. He had tattoos covering his body and had the same green eyes like mine. He looks about in his early 60s, with not much gray hair but somehow he reminded me of myself.

I'm probably a good two inch taller than him though.

"Who are you?" I ask, not in the mood for a stranger's company.

He took a seat, folding his arms. "That's not important, but I do know your mother."

I clenched my fists in the cuffs hard. "I don't have a mother."

He nods, eyeing me. "Fair enough. If I had a mother like her, I wouldn't claim her either."

"What do you want?" I ask, tired of the little chats that this man was giving.

I don't know this man, yet he's here trying to talk to me like he knows me.

"Straight to the point I see." He clicked his tongue, "Listen to me, what I'm about to say is something that needs to be looked into with deep understanding. I know something that your mom did, but you'll have to piece it together yourself hm?"

I was now intrigued at this, what is he talking about?

He taps his finger on the desk as he spoke each word to me slowly and carefully. "I am hidden somewhere quiet, people here are purely bones, If you wish to track me down, look underneath the stones."

Excuse me?

"What?" I ask confused.

He shook his head with a chuckle, "Do I need to repeat?"

"No, I fucking heard you. I'm just trying to understand what the fuck you're saying. Stop speaking in parables old man."

He sighs, getting up from the chair. "A cat has nine lives, Aleksander. Just remember that."

What is this guy on?

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I didn't understand one shit he's trying to say.

I glare at him, "I don't understand!" I snapped.

"You will have to figure it out on your own and if you do, just remember— there lays your greatest hatred."

I frown, is this guy crazy?

"You can't just leave me confused as fuck!" I shouted when he steps outside.

He gave me a small smile, "The clock is ticking, think fast. There's not much time left, it all depends on you and that friend of yours. He's an investigator for a reason." He left after saying that, leaving my head pounding more.

What the actual fuck was that about?

Think Aleksander, think. Use your brains for once.

I am hidden somewhere quiet, people here are purely bones, If you wish to track me down, look underneath the stones.

A cat has nine lives.

And if you do figure it out, just remember— there lays your greatest hatred.

Yeah no, I can't deal with this right now.

But he said time is ticking.

Why do I feel like I'm solving a murder case?

Couple minutes later the door opens again and in came the bastard I never wanted to see in this moment.

What's with all these unexpected visitors?

Am I that lovable?

He took a seat with a smug smile on his face, "So you killed my wife. You were fucking her or what boss?"

I sent him my scariest glare, "Don't you have a dick to go take up your ass or something?"

He looked shocked.

"What? Surprised?" I ask sitting up.

"You don't know shit and I hope you never get out." He laughs as he got up. "I never liked the bitch anyway, thanks for doing me a favor. Though now I won't have anyone to take my frustrations out on." He tsk.

He's lucky I'm cuffed or I would've carved his eye balls out all together.

"Sorry but my dick can't share, Honey was already riding and sucking on it, you can't have it as well so get the fuck out because that must've been the reason for your visit." I tell him with a rolled eyes.

He looks speechless before he stomps out.

Who the hell is sending me so many visitors?

Rome came back inside and I rolled my eyes. "Why are you hear so often? I hate seeing your ugly face."

He chuckles, "Are you forgetting I'm an private investigator? Plus, let's be real— you love my pretty handsome face."

I nod, just to boost his big ego. "Sure."

"Anyways, who was that man that came in here? What did he say? And what was Honey's dick sucking husband doing here?"

I chuckled with a shrug, "Some crazy ass dude and don't even get me started on her so called husband."

He laughs, "Crazy more than you?"

"I think not, but he came in with some riddles for me like we're still in school." I snort. "The dick sucking one maybe just came because he wanted to suck my dick."

Rome laughs until he's on the floor and I looked at him like he's gone crazy.

For a 33 year old, he sure does act like a child.

"Get the fuck up, jackass." I hissed at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Anyways, lay it on me."

I told him everything the man mentioned, word by word and the idiot couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay, so the answer for the riddle is maybe a coffin or graveyard?" He asks unsure.

I shrug because I don't know that shit.

"I just don't get it." He paced the floor. "What or who is your greatest hatred?"

I didn't even have to think about that answer.

"That bastard of a sperm donor."

He nods, "Okay and he says, there lays your greatest hatred which is your sperm donor." He frowns next, "So, is he trying to say your father is in a graveyard and alive because he has lives of a cat?"

I choked on my laughter, "That's impossible Rome, I killed him remember."

There's something we're missing in this whole thing. I just don't get it, how is this connected to that bastard?

Fucking hell.

Rome is just making my headache worst with his suggestions at this point.

"Okay fine, so the cat has nine lives part isn't about him then." He turns to me, "Why did I ever be a private investigator if I can't solve one damn riddle?"

I really don't know how he really became an investigator, he's dumb as fuck.

"I wonder why too." I shrug and he slaps me in the head again.

I'm gonna kill this motherfucker.

"After you're out of here, we solve this idiot riddle yeah?" He says and I frown.

The man stated that the clock was ticking and I'm not gonna be out of jail ever. So why the fuck is he stating that?

"Oh don't look at me like that." He grins, "Tell me something Alek my bestie— when Tom got arrested and they found evidence against him, but then the evidence disappears into thin air.... what happens to him next?" He ask proudly.

I frown, raising a brow at him.

We for sure don't know anybody who's name is Tom.

What kind of name is that anyway.

I finally realized what he's getting at trying to play it out incase there's camera here.

"I guess Tom got released because without evidence, you cannot be held accountable." I answered.

How the hell did he make the evidence disappeared though?

"Good boy." He pats my head, making me kick his legs as he groans out painfully. "Damn, I was just joking!"

I stared him down with an irritated look and he sighs with a frown.

I thought about something else immediately.

"But what about the—" Before I could finish, he understood and answered immediately knowing I was gonna ask about the police officers that saw the evidence beforehand.

"Everyone has a price my dear friend." He says with a tsk sound. "I love being rich."

He's right, everyone do have a price.

"So I guess Tom got freed right?" I ask for confirmation.

"Damn right he did. Tom is only gonna get charged, but Tom is rich so it wasn't a problem." He says just as two officers came in and uncuffed me.

Fucking finally.

Maybe I do deserve to be locked in jail forever, but that bitch is still out there after killing my Honey and I don't like it.

I want her tortured, then burnt alive— just like she did with her.

A taste of her own medicine.

Sweet, sweet revenge.

I can already taste it on my finger tips. Oh how I'm gonna enjoy this one for her.

I walked out of the building after finishing up some paperworks. I never knew how good fresh after feels until now.

Freedom.

"Thanks man. I owe you one." I pat his back.

He chuckle, hugging me. "Oh bring it in you pussy."

I chuckle with him.

Couple minutes and we were back at my house, well our house I must say because this man lives here it seems.

I didn't bother trying to eat anything because I know I would just throw it all up. I have no appetite since the moment Honey left me.

I can't eat and sleep is even worse.

"You got to eat something Alek, look at you showing bones now."

This man takes everything for a joke, I swear.

I glare at him, "Shut the fuck up."

"Honey wouldn't want this for you." He continues.

"I said shut up." I snapped.

"You know I'm not lying." He glares me down before his eyes widened. "Wait a damn minute."

I frown, "What?"

"I am hidden somewhere quiet—" He says slowly, "People here are purely bones," He now stood up. "If you wish to track me down, look underneath the stones." His eyes widened. "There lays your greatest hatred... the clock is ticking, there's not much time left. Oh shit!"

How many times will I have to hear the same thing over and over again?

Rome looks at me with a frightened expression. Okay, he's scaring me now.

"We have to go now." He grabs the keys. "Do you remember where your sperm donor was buried?"

I clench my jaw, "You're getting on my last nerves Rome. Of fucking course I remember where the shithead was buried."

He nods, looking lost as hell. "We need to go there." He swallowed thickly, "Like right now, before its too late."

Too late for what?

What's wrong with people today?

Just before we got into the car, a baseball bat hit me in the head and I groan out in pain. I turn to punch Rome but then realized it wasn't him, it was Honeysia's friend. What's her name again? Natalie?

I don't know.

"What the fuck?" I grabbed the bat and she glares at me. "How did you even find my house?"

"The police found her phone far away from the burnt car. I collected it and saw everything on it." I cleared my throat knowing Honey and I texted alot.

She probably knows we flirted and kissed then.

"You killed her, you killed the only true friend I have! I don't care if you both were having affairs but why kill her?" She screams at me as her eyes got teary. "You shouldn't be out of jail, y-you should pay for it!"

My eyes softened at her because of the way she looked so vulnerable. I know what it feels like losing Honey.

Rome eyes widened as he looks at her with what looks like pity.

"I didn't kill her." I stated the truth. "But I know who did, and rest assured, Honey will get justice."

She looks at me weirdly, probably wondering if I was lying or not.

Rome immediately opens his mouth. "Now is not the time for this, we need to go now. You can come too—" He looks at her expectantly for her name.

"Natalia, my name is Natalia." She says softly, wiping the tears.

Oh, I was close then.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I begged as we jumped into the car and he drove off in haste.

He looks to be contemplating his decision, "I'll rather you both see it, because you won't believe me, just trust me. If it is what I really think it is, then this is both a blessing and a disaster in one."

Should I be worried?

Because I am worried.

Bloody hell.

Heheheee💀😭

What y'all think Mr. Mystery man was trying to tell Aleksander?👀

Has Rome finally figured it out?🚶‍♀️

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
9.1K 225 22
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
151K 5.3K 34
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๏ฟฝ...
596K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...