a pearl

By hyvnminihearts

seungjin one shots. please read the first chapter for trigger warnings and genres ! #27 seungmin 070324 #1 to... More

sun.
ch.1: midnight
ch.2: secret.
ch.4: smoke.
ch.5: baseball bat.
ch.6: drunk.
ch:7: winter
ch.8: everything important.
ch.9: thanks to seo changbin.
ch.10: friends or not friends.
ch.11: home.
ch.12: baby.

ch.3: argument.

364 12 0
By hyvnminihearts

hyunjin rolled his eyes as soon as he saw seungmin's messages that just popped up on his screen.

my babe <3
im sorry im gon be late today
smth came up with the company and i
can't avoid it

hyunjin scoffed, staring at the message in disbelieve. of course, its not the first time seungmin did this on their date, which made hyunjin felt so annoyed and angry all the time.

but seungmin had already told him earlier before they're dating that he's someone that's always busy with the company. hyunjin accepted it, blinded with love at that time, doing whatever it takes to be seungmin's official husband, not knowing what dating a busy ceo feels like.

now, he's really... sick of it.

feeling like seungmin was prioritizing his work more than his own husband.

you
whatever
don't bother coming
ur work is more important anw

hyunjin rolled his eyes again before grabbing his purse harshly from the table, not caring for other customers that gave him looks and stormed out from the fancy restaurant.

hyunjin wore his versace sunglasses even though its dark outside— of course its already dark. hyunjin had waited for seungmin for about almost an hour.

crossing his arms, a frown was visible on his face as he walked to whatever place his legs brought him, unaware of the black porsche following behind him.

when the black car were finally able to be beside hyunjin, the tinted window rolled down. “hyunjin! come inside,” seungmin invited. of course he noticed his husband's frown and pouty lips, he knew that hyunjin was angry at him... again... for the fifth time (?) this week.

hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked to the passenger seat before slamming the door shut angrily, not caring that he'll break seungmin's car. seungmin is rich anyway, so why would he care?

hyunjin looked at the window, refusing to look at seungmin's face because if hyunjin look at him, he swear he'll slap seungmin's face and lash out to him.

but he didn't do that.

“i thought the company was more important than your own husband. why are you suddenly here?” hyunjin muttered, still watching all the buildings that passed them with small trees between them.

he heard seungmin sigh, “you know that's not true...” seungmin replied back, face serious and frowning as the car goes faster so they'd arrive at their home earlier than usual.

minutes of silence later, they were finally arrived at their home and hyunjin walked out of the car, not waiting for seungmin and slammed the door shut. seungmin scoffed at the loud sound by the door.

now, seungmin started to feel annoyed by hyunjin's bitchy attitude. he knew what he did was wrong and he's going to explain it calmly when they're back at home but watching hyunjin's attitude just pissed him off.

he walked out from the car after locking it and  walked inside the house just to see no one so that means that hyunjin is upstairs in their bedroom.

seungmin went to their bedroom and saw hyunjin grabbing some clothes from their closet. he arched an eyebrow, “what are you doing?” seungmin asked. hyunjin just kept quiet and looked for his things as if he wasn't there, which angered seungmin even more.

seungmin ran a hand through his hair and grabbed whatever hyunjin has on his hand, putting them back into their closet.

“what the fuck is wrong with you?” hyunjin asked, feeling so angry right now. seungmin looked at him and scoffed, “me? i thought something was wrong with you,” seungmin shot back.

hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked to the door but seungmin blocked him from going out. hyunjin looked at seungmin with full of annoyance in his eyes, “go away, why don't you go to your fucking company that you love so much?!” hyunjin snapped angrily but seungmin didn't even flinch as he's used to face hyunjin screaming at him all the time.

seungmin frowned, he really hates loud noise and so was people raising voice at him. “you need to stop screaming hyunjin. don't act like you don't understand how busy my company is.” he said calmly but sternly, looking at hyunjin disappointedly.

hyunjin scoffed at the useless excuse seungmin said, “i don't fucking care how busy your company is, that doesn't change the fact that you're prioritizing your company more than me.” hyunjin said, not screaming even though there's a bite in his tone. “oh, or you have another bitch in your stupid company?”

seungmin sighed, “my top priority is you, hyunjin, how many times should i tell you?” he asked, a bit tired of saying this.

“well, it doesn't seem like it!” hyunjin barked before rolling his eyes. “now shut up because i don't want to talk with you.” he sulked and turned his back at seungmin, walking to their bed and wrapped himself with their blanket because the room was so cold since one of them (read: hyunjin) forgot to turn of the a/c before going out.

seungmin scoffed and rolled his eyes at his husband's attitude, “am i sleeping beside you or inside the guestroom until your bratty attitude dies down?” he asked hyunjin so hyunjin can choose. “do whatever you like,” his voice turned out muffled.

seungmin exhaled and grabbed his clothes and grabbed his toothbrush and face wash before going out of their room.

after a few minutes, hyunjin made sure that seungmin was fully gone and won't enter their room. he scoffed and snuggled more with the thick blanket, hating how lonely he felt without seungmin. its not like he'll admit it out loud anyway.

a few hours later, he felt asleep with the cold and bright room.

meanwhile seungmin, after he washed up, he just wore a black t-shirt and black shorts, not caring to dry his hair and walked downstairs to the kitchen because he was hungry, just to see their maid still awake, watching youtube on her phone. a glass of tea on top of the table.

seungmin smiled softly, “vy? you're not sleeping?” he asked. vy looked at him and her face lit up, “mr. kim! oh, i thought you're going to sleep,” she smiled softly. “and no, another episode of kdrama im watching just got released.” she replied to his question with a fond smile on her face.

seungmin nodded and opened the fridge, trying to see what he can cook. vy observed his actions, “are you hungry mr. kim? i can cook for you if you want.” she offered as she stood up but she sat again when seungmin shook his head firmly, “no, just watch your drama. i can cook tteokbokki by myself.” seungmin assure and vy just nodded.

“do you want privacy? i can leave you if you want,”

“no, no, its fine,” seungmin smiled sadly and then sighed, “hyunjin were upset with me. i don't think he would want to accompany me eating tonight.” he muttered.

“oh, so he was the one who shouted earlier?” vy asked because she thought it was the neighbor but the voice was a bit familiar. seungmin chuckled, “yeah i guess.”

vy nodded and seungmin sat in front of her with a bowl of tteokbokki.

hyunjin's eyes fluttered open to see bright light shining down on him. he squinted his eyes and whined at the bright light he forgot to close earlier. he sighed and turned to the other side to see literally no one.

he frowned, wondering where seungmin is but then remembered how bitchy he was to seungmin earlier.

he sighed and covered his face with his blanket because its so damn cold in the bedroom even though he likes cold temperature that seungmin needs to bear with for the sake of hyunjin's happiness.

hyunjin can feel the tip of nose freezing and so does his feet and hands. hyunjin tried to sleep again but failed when he realized how cold and empty the bed was without seungmin.

its midnight and seungmin was probably sleeping, hyunjin thought.

but hyunjin felt so cold.

and lonely.

and sad because something was missing. or someone was missing.

hyunjin pouted and rubbed his face with the back of his hand before sitting up, staring at the door mindlessly.

as his feet touched the cold tiles, he shivered and it gave him goosebumps so he quickly left the room and went to the guestroom seungmin had always stayed in, as if that's his second room.

the warm air hits hyunjin but he still felt cold. the temperature was warm just like seungmin's liking and its very comforting. hyunjin began to think if seungmin prefers to sleep alone or with him and if seungmin was truly happy with him.

“hyunjin?” a raspy voice were heard in the dark room. seungmin just woke up due to being a light sleeper and also because he heard the door opening.

“minnie,” hyunjin muttered and went to the bed, snuggling to seungmin's bare chest as close as possible under the blanket. seungmin's hand automatically went up to hyunjin hair to caress them, “whats wrong, are you okay?” he muttered sleepily and hyunjin felt bad for waking him up, so he frowned.

hyunjin nodded as his body started to warm up in seungmin's embrace, “im sorry for earlier, i love you.” he muttered on seungmin's chest so it came out faint and muffled.

seungmin pecked hyunjin's head and nodded, “im sorry too, i love you baby.” he replied back. hyunjin nodded, feeling warm.

“do you wanna turn up the ac? you feel warm, hm?” seungmin muttered as he caressed hyunjin's head.

the question made hyunjin feel a bit sad. seungmin always prioritize hyunjin's wants and never his. always babying hyunjin and caring for him.

hyunjin began to think that he doesn't deserve seungmin and feels like he's being a brat and ungrateful to seungmin.

hyunjin shook his head, “you choose,” he whispered. seungmin just kept quiet and turned away from hyunjin, which made hyunjin felt sad, missing his husband's warmth but then, a small sound from the a/c were heard and seungmin finally came back to him, hugging him more now the a/c are opened.

hyunjin felt seungmin's warm lips pecking his forehead and now, he felt warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
86.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
90.7K 6.1K 29
Chan lives in Australia. He's a junior in high school. He's captain of the boys volleyball team. Changbin recently moved to Australia and barely spea...