Inazuma Girls ¡ENGLISH!

By Ecritaz5

It's been a few weeks since Inazuma Japan won the FFI and the football association has already prepared a new... More

🚧WARNING🚧
CHAPTER 1 - A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 2 - CHALLENGE, THE NEW COACH
CHAPTER 3 - THE GHOST GIRL
CHAPTER 4 - TWO IN ONE
CHAPTER 5 - FIELD, OSAKA AND ANTHONY
CHAPTER 7 - PENGUINS AND THE SAD EAGLE
CHAPTER 8 - MANAGERS! THE ROYAL W
ADVANCE CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9 - SECRETS REVEALED, THE ALIA
CHAPTER 10 - GREAT RAIMON AND SIERRA??

CHAPTER 6 - ELECTRIZING ENCOUNTERS!

5 3 0
By Ecritaz5

In an octopus ball store near the Raimon Institute, Osaka's substitutes and coach were waiting for their team.

-These girls always sneaking out! "We want to see our friends' team,"- Mrs. Hartland imitated her daughter, finishing her plate.- "Another portion!" -Their players nodded, either, they had been forced to go to that restaurant instead of going with the others. One of them watched local TV without being very interested in what was on until...

-Look! Someone is broadcasting a match between our team and Raimon. -Indeed, a neighbor there worked for television and needed a scoop and what better than 'Live match: Raimon Girls VS Osaka - Difficulties on the field', and thanks to Charlotte Horse I didn't even have to talk.

-HOW?! -Sue's mother had just finished eating the portion of octopus that had just been brought to her and ran out of the restaurant, leaving a couple of coins on the counter. - We're leaving!

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Rai, Annie! -The latter's brother approached while they were drinking water- You're doing great. -Anthony looked at his sister wistfully, remembering little Annie, and hugged her, then gave her a look making her leave him and Rai alone- You know I'm not good at talking, but here I am. -He laughed- Annie told me that you are having a good time at the club, although she also told me...

-I know. -I was looking at the ground- I play badly, I don't dare to look at the ball in the face and it hits me hard.

-You don't have to be afraid of the ball, it hits you so you can improve. Please, I have to return soon and I want you to show me what you're worth. -He put a hand on her shoulder.- I want to know that you will be okay without me, sister.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The second half begins! Serve by Raimon G! Ball for Adara.

-Adara to me! -His sister asked him for the ball and she passed it to him. But before Lucy could receive it Sue took it away. Lucy kept an angry sigh to herself, yet her displeasure was evident, or rather Camellia and Adara noticed it.

-Hartland advance! Pass to Willow who flies over the midfielders, but... Brez steals the ball! -Anthony made a happy gesture, Rai looked at him. He looked back at her and nodded.

"See, Rai? You can do that and more" he thought, Rai as if he had read his mind changed from a worried expression to a determined one and mentally answered: "Yes Anthony, I will."

-Yours, Amber! -The forward ran with the ball and a smile. He shot at goal, without super technique, but it was a really strong shot.

-¡PETAL STORM! ¡OUH!

-Raimon takes the lead on the scoreboard!-The girl went towards her position without looking back and looked defiantly at Nelly with a smile, the girl did the same. Amber looked up and saw her. With his head he signaled for her to go down, this was already over. Then he looked at Rai, he had already woken up.

-Very good! Keep going so! -Tori encouraged.

-Kick off Osaka!- Dribbling as they knew how, they reached Raimon's defensive line, beating Annie, Sierra and Camellia. There was only one obstacle left, Rai was in front.

The girl took a breath and thunder began to sound. Lilly, who had the ball looked at the sky, was it sunny or not? She looked at the defense in bewilderment but it was gone. A yellow lightning bolt fell in front of her and Rai appeared at full speed next to her.

-ELECTRO-SHOCK! -A beam similar to the one produced by Tori's tower hit the forward and Rai took the ball quickly. He was shocked with his eyes widened. He looked back, no, he didn't have the ball, she had it. He had achieved it. A big smile appeared on his face. And with joy he made a pass forward. While the midfielders and forwards battled, Rai hugged her friend Annie.

-You did it!

-I did it! -He was crying with joy.

-Very good Rai! -Silvia said after her. The girl turned and smiled at him.

-Mabushii! -Anthony shouted from the bench- The game is not over! -The girl nodded happily.

-Thanks to Mabushii's defense, Raimon has escaped another tie. Now Lucy is carrying the ball.

-Sister, pass me! -Adara told her, the blue-haired girl had been surrounded, but she didn't pay attention to her, she was too focused.

Two extravagant girls who were passing by stood still for a while when they saw the midfielder's behavior.

-Hey, are those...?

-And.

-Wow, that girl..., what will happen to her?

-I don't know, nor do I care, Starsi. We're late, run.

-Yes, yes, I'm already running. - He said trying to catch up with the other, who had already gone ahead. "I think we can use this to our advantage," he thought.

The whistle blew indicating the end.

Game over! Raimon won 2-1!-Sue approached Tori happily and hugged her- Congratulations! -The neighbors there began to applaud. The girl who had previously watched from a balcony was now applauding while sitting on the ramp that overlooked the field. Amber looked at her funny. Everything was nice until the voice of a lady approaching cut the scene.

-SUE HARTLAND! -The girl turned to see her mother and her teammates enter the field- Why didn't you tell me you were going to play!

-Oh, well because you got very annoying, mom, really. -He said downplaying it- But we have helped them improve.

-Look, you're stupid, what happens if you face each other in the tournament! They already know how you play!

-Well, so are we, so what? -Her mother looked at her seriously and took one of the reserves by the arm. She tried to free herself but it was impossible, allowing herself to be dragged.- We are waiting for you at the station! -The ones from Osaka were going to go on the train to Iwate.- The train leaves in half an hour!

-Yes, yes... -the girl sighed- Well, we have to go. -She hugged her friends and they left the field. But first he looked at the buildings and the people who were still there - Thanks audition! -he wailed.

Triple C left the field leaving Raimon. Anthony walked over to Annie and Rai and hugged them, then put his hands on both of their shoulders and bent down to get a good look at their faces. He laughed, but it was worth a thousand words.

The girl on the slope got up and approached Amber and the team, who looked at her strangely. Amber greeted her, shaking her hand.

"Girls," he said in a calm voice, "I present to you Jill Kingston, my friend and... captain of the Royal."

Flashback ⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

Amber and Jill knew each other since school, and were together in high school.

Sparks came from a very rich and wealthy family, who had many famous companies under them. When some students at school found out, they made fun of her. Amber was quite lazy and didn't even answer them, but Jill, always next to her, finished them off.

"Sparks, give me some money for food," a boy said mockingly. When he saw that I was ignoring him he got angry. - You millionairesses are always the dumbest. -Jill gave him a withering look.

-Come on, go for a walk. -He looked askance at the boy.- If you didn't have money you wouldn't be in this school. -Jill started to laugh, Amber, just by looking at her, I knew what she would say next. - If it weren't for you paying for school, they wouldn't even let you walk around, you stupid lava. -The boy who was not having a very good day, which is why he was bothering the others, threw his drink on Jill's uniform. The girl was surprised and stood up facing him.

-Oh, be careful, the dwarf gets up! -He said imitating a high-pitched voice.- It helps that the little girl is going to destroy us, like the institutes. -The girl looked at him angrily, she didn't like what she and her team were doing but she had to obey the commander. Amber stood up, showing how she was a little taller than the boy.

-She may not destroy you, but one shot from me will hit you in the face.

-Oh, the reserve is helping her little friend. How touching.

-At least she joined the soccer club, not like someone I know.

-Besides, I'll hit you with the ball, out of mercy. Because no matter how the front of darkness gives it to you, you will not come out unscathed. -A chill ran down the boy's back. He snorted and left the dining room, meeting the entire female team at the door, running out before they knew what he had done.

Seeing him leave like that, the team turned around confused to see Jill and Amber. The latter helped him dry himself with a napkin, then she would go change.

-Again... -said a girl with a ponytail sadly.

-When will they get tired of bothering you? -said a girl with green hair.

-Soon, I'm sure... A couple more times and they'll be afraid to walk past you. -One of the girls said with her hand on her chin. She was tall and blonde, and wore a band-aid on her nose.

And so it was, until one day they even made one of the school's biggest jerks run away, gaining respect from everyone and preventing more people from making fun of Amber.

They were great friends, so when Amber had to move, Jill shed a small tear for the first time, making the girl's heart sink.

-Jill, don't be like that, we will meet every day and continue playing together.

-It will not be the same, we will not be able to humiliate the bullies. -he said laughing. Sparks accompanied him, but it was true.

-I know, but my parents...

-They're moving and you're moving with them... -The girl smiled- Don't worry, we'll be fine. Maybe we'll meet at the tournament. So promise me you'll try to start a football club. -Jill already knew that Amber was going to Raimon where there was no women's team at that time.

-I promise and we will meet at the tournament. -He shook his hand, putting his fists in front of their faces.- And I will beat you.

-Don't take that for granted, Amber.

Fin del flashback ⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

-The Royal Academy for Women? -Celia asked surprised.

-The same. -Jill responded- Delighted. Celia approached her curious.

-So, do you know Jude Sharp? He's my brother. -The girl, quickly, also asked Amber.- Of course! You were at the Royal before, right? - Jill laughed at her friend's reaction, uncomfortable with the questions.

-Yes, Jude. He was the captain of the men's team. The best strategist. -She tried to attract the girl's attention- We barely exchanged words that didn't have to do with... -Jill didn't particularly like to talk about that topic.- You know, Ray Dark.

-Amber you...? -He left the question in the air, Nelly.

-No, I was a reserve, I only trained, they didn't take me out in the games. - "Sometimes not even that," her friend thought, laughing.

-How come, being so good, you didn't play? -Adara asked innocently.

-You can already imagine the level of the Royal. -Jill added proudly.

Suddenly they heard a crowd murmuring and approaching. They were the neighbors who lived around the field. One of them, an adult in his forties, approached the people in the field. All the neighbors had something in their hands. Some planks, others nails and hammers, others paint, tarps and one even brought a wheelbarrow with gardening tools.

The coach approached with Anthony behind him.

-Hello, what is it? -The man did not let him finish.

-What what is all this! It's obvious, this ugly vacant lot hasn't been used in years and it's the first time in a long time that something interesting has happened on these streets. -he smiled- Your team has potential and we are going to help them.

Everyone began to take things down and without giving explanations to the team they began to fix the field. Some took the balls out of that old hut and threw it down, collecting the boards that could be reused and building one that would not collapse. Other residents dragged a large wheel to flatten the land. "How lucky to have gardening neighbors," Silvia thought, smiling. The girls' faces lit up and the entire team, and Jill, began to help.

Camellia and Rai helped a boy their age bring sheets of some kind of metal to a woman who was building the benches. She had brown hair and orange eyes, as well as a shy, charming smile.

-Oh thanks. I'm Julien Kumori, that's my mother over there, she's a hardware worker and she loves DIY. "He said a little nervously. "You did very well in the game," he said, blushing and quickly avoiding looking at who he was addressing, Rai Mabushii. Camellia knew what the boy felt so she decided to let them talk.

-Cammy, Cammy! -he told her while the girl smiled.

-I'm going to help Adara, I think you'll be fine without me.

While they were taking some of the sheets, the boy accidentally touched the defender's hand, causing both of them to blush, and when he realized it, he quickly removed his hand.

-I'm sorry! It wasn't on purpose! - "I've already screwed up" he lamented inside.

-No, don't worry, come on, let's take this. -she said looking away, red. Annie, who was carrying a cart with balls, looked at her excitedly.

Cammy laughed at the situation, they were very similar. He went to where Adara was, at a goal with new supports, setting up the net.

-Hello, I will help you.

-Thank you! -Cammy took the net and looked forward seeing that her sister was in the opposite goal.- Hey Adara... Your sister, Lucy, is very strange lately... Has something happened?

"I've noticed that," he said with a calm voice, "but she always tells me everything that happens to her, so it will be fine." I think it will be "the other thing" that is getting on her nerves. -The girl laughed, they both knew what they were referring to.

After just a few hours the field looked new, there was still no grass, but who wanted grass with new goals, benches with tarps that provided shade, and where you wouldn't get splinters stuck, and a hut where you could store balls without fear of them getting lost. fall on top.

-Thank you so much! -they bowed to the residents.

-Thank you very much! -Silvia said, when she sat up, with shiny eyes.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-So, you give us money for the institute but only if we beat that newly founded team. -the girl doubted.

-Indeed, dear, but we will make it easier for you than that. Here - the man from the shadows gave them some silver, digital bracelets - with these bracelets you will get more speed and power than ever. -The screen shone with a greenish tone that illuminated the girls' eyes.- Do you accept?

The blonde girl looked at her sister, that wasn't good but they needed the money.

-You don't want your club to be closed, right, captain? -The girl shivered on the spot, she didn't want to, she shouldn't. It was too tempting and easy. "Just one game and it's over" he thought.

-The team accepts, Don Zaiku.

-That's very good. I imagine you know that losing is not an option. -The captain swallowed, had she done the right thing?

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Anthony, then you are studying haute cuisine and that is why you live in Italy. How interesting! -Adara was excited at the idea.

-Yes!

-What is the name of this rice we are eating?- Cammy asked.

-Risotto. It's rice with cheese and more. But since in Japan they make balls with rice, I have done the same!

"Well, it's very delicious," said Celia while she ate.

-This is how I like to regain strength! -he said showing his teeth.

-You are the same. -Silvia whispered to Annie

-I have one more thing to show you girls! -He said, taking out some sheets of paper, everyone was watching attentively.- I have also played soccer before and I have a great super tactic that I invented with my team.

-A SUPER TACTIC?!

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training was over for today and Sierra went straight to the Inazuma tower to sit on a bench and think. I had a lot to think about. I saw the sunset, the sky with those orange and yellow tones that characterized the place. But not even the beauty of the city could distract her, she always went there with her and she couldn't help but look at her side on the bench and see almost a reflection of herself. Their situation was not easy but that place made it worse. After a while he saw how a girl with orange hair wearing a kind of hairband that imitated a crown approached him. He was not wearing his uniform, he was wearing casual clothes, a black sweatshirt, brown shirt, and jean shorts. More than once he had introduced himself to her, but he never wanted to talk to her.

-How's everything going, Range? -The blonde did not answer.- We have seen that you have entered a football club. -He sat down next to her and Sierra got up at the same time.

-It turns out that I was already leaving.

-It turns out he misses you. -Sierra clicked her tongue, she didn't feel like anything but she stayed to listen to what he would say next.- But she will change her mind as soon as she sees how worthless you and your team are. -The girl turned so that he couldn't see her face, she knew how to hide her emotions but anger sometimes escaped her.- One day she even thought about going to see you -She lowered her head, her fists were clenched, her eyes opened surprised at that.- but... I stopped her, she can't worry about trifles. -A few tears ran down her cheeks and the redhead noticed it.- What a shame, right? -he said, faking concern, and then laughing loudly.- How did it turn out well? I'm good for an actress.

Sierra left without paying attention, wiping her tears with one hand. Everything would be like before, she would discover what was behind that and they would laugh together again, she had joined the club for a reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.2K 24
Post-Mockingjay / Pre-epilogue story asking the ultimate question. Can two broken people fix each other? COMPLETE Author Twitter: @hungergames_4ev
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
63K 2.7K 151
Four broken lives. Two different countries. One king. Evil everywhere. The sequel to Taking Fantasia, and the return of Ariel Triton, Peter Pan, Wend...
134K 6.1K 61
Princess Aqua Marie Okeah has one last chance to find her mate before her father forces her to marry the son of Duke Kion Lagunov. She will be attend...