‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 9

212 19 1
By vanadiumoxide18

            YAZIA'S POV

"Where the hell I am?"

I woke up holding my head it's throbbing with pain; I looked around and saw I am in my room. The last time I remember I was in a nightclub. I tried to remember and yeah, I know Arguing with Namjoon Appa's business partner then drinking that alcohol being the stubborn queen I am and going out. 

"What else?", I murmured to myself and got up from bed tying my hair in a messy bun I walked towards the bathroom to get fresh." Maybe a shower will help me to get in my senses", said and took a shower.

"How I came home last night", I asked myself to try to remember standing in front of my closet to find something to wear after showering. I took pot a hoodie and jeans wearing them and dried my hair or Appa would get worried.

"I fucked up last night", I said and sighed. "Astaghfirullah..Ya Yazia doesn't use curse words it's haram", Ayzal appeared suddenly making me drop the hairbrush on my foot.

"Oh...F", I swallowed the word when Ayzal glared at me, I sat down rubbing my foot. "Fatima... why do you always appear from thin air and scare me", I asked her, she narrowed her eyes.

"People with guilty conscience are scared", she repeated her dialogue,  picked up the hairbrush from the floor placed it on the dresser and looked at me with an interrogating gaze.

"You skipped Fajr today", Ayzal said and I looked confusedly at her. "From where this came, I thought you'd nag me for last night." she sighed at my words

 "You know how you came home last night, in what condition", Ayzal's tone was stern, I sighed. 

"I know I messed up", I told her showing the guiltiest look I could attain. "You drank again you promised me you would not", she said by her tone I can tell she is mad before I can speak Eomma came inside and looked at both of us and gave her softest smile.

"You both are here Alhamdulillah I love how you both are together always. May Allah increase the love between you more", Eomma said, and Ayzal smiled I can tell a fake one because what I did it for sure affected our relationship to some extent.

"Come down you both for breakfast", Eomma said and went out. Ayzal looked at me and told me, "You are going madrassah with me today we need to talk."

I nodded my head knowing I have to go Ayzal walked out of the room and I followed her to the dining table downstairs.

I looked at my Appa sitting at the table having breakfast and talking, smile on Appa's face. I never want to be the reason for the fading of his smile. Ayzal greeted Appa he smiled more brightly greeting her back and she sat beside him.

"Assalamualaikum my Warrior", Appa greeted me, I smiled in return. "Assalamualaikum Appa", saying I sat with Eomma and greeted her too, Eomma served breakfast and I ate it quietly taking glances at Ayzal she just ignored me Eating and talking to Appa.

"Appa I am taking your warrior with me today, we need some help in madrasah", Ayzal said, I looked at her eating my food. Appa narrowed his eyes.

"Yah... you can't steal my warrior if you want then get the line, I am the first one who asked her to join the office", Appa said in a teasing tone and Ayzal laughed. "I am not stealing her just borrowing her for some time she is yours permanently.", Ayzal said making Appa chuckle.

 "I want Appa to be happy always like this", I thought to myself, my lips curled up in a genuine smile. We completed our breakfast; I got up to get ready to go with her. I went to my room to get ready.  I took a hijab folding it around my head loosely since I am going with Ayzal to the madrasah.

I came down and Ayzal was ready wearing her veil waiting for me I smiled at her and I can tell she tried to smile because for her smiling is sadaqah she'll be fuming in anger but still smile. We said Allah hafiz to Appa and Eomma Appa kissed our foreheads, and we got outside."I'll drive us", I told Ayzal and she just sat inside the car nodding.

«»

I am sitting in front of Ayzal inside the classroom of madrassah she shook her head. I can tell this is going to be bad. "Yazia you need to look what you are doing", Ayzal said sternly, and I sighed and told her.

"I know I made a mistake, I swear it's impulsive behavior I didn't intend to drink." she shook her head.

"Not only this do you know how you came home it's not only about drinking", she said and I looked confusedly at her. "I don't remember much", I said and she narrowed her eyes. 

"I called you last night and a guy picked up your phone...", I cut her off "WHAT?", I yelled being surprised. She told me all the things that happened and I heard her thinking about who that guy could be.

"He was tall didn't looked reliable and was rude he even know our address", she said and I thought of anyone who could know my address. It can be anyone if he knows I am Muhammad Saad's daughter he'll know my address too my dad is quite famous as a business tycoon. 

"Yazia you should stop being like that", Ayzal said, she is irritated by me. "It's my life I can do what I want", I said mimicking her tone she looked disappointed and spoke, "You should not say these kinds of things Yazia you are a Muslim you know that, why we came on earth what our job really is and this life is mandated to us by Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala"

"Ayzal can you stop dragging religion in everything", I retorted.

"Islam is everywhere in our life if you think you can leave it behind then it's not possible", she claimed, I stood up. "But Islam doesn't mean leaving a life of cavemen ok you are just being paranoid now", I said raising my voice. why does she always try to force this religious stuff on me?

"Yazia you are crossing the limits of our Deen", she warned me and I scoffed "I don't know what I am doing but I am happy the way I am so please don't try to nag me on this", I said firmly she her expressions changed into worried one and it makes me guilty somehow but no I don't want to feel guilty so, I sighed and moved out of the classroom.

"Yazia don't go too far from the boundary your Rab has set for you the more you'll go away the more it's going to be dark. darkness will fill you up fading the Noor away."

I heard her words and stopped for a while. she really annoys me. Before I can say anything I'll regret I went out of the classroom going out of madrassah.

I am furious. Why she always blames me for everything? It was Namjoon's fault he triggered me? I groaned frustratedly, got inside the car started the engine driving. My mind repeated Ayzal's words again and again. I am frustrated as to why her words got that much power over me.

"Why the hell I am in a mess?", I said and stopped the car in the middle of the road and sighed placing my head on the steering wheel. I hurt Ayzal but she should understand me too. Why always being too conservative we live in the 21st century for God's sake.

My mind clouded with her words when I heard a horn and looked up before I could react the truck collided with my car. the car turned upside down because of the force and everything went silent.

I don't know where am I? What happened? Just un-audible noises and people I couldn't recognize because of blur my mind recalled the words. 

"The more you'll go away the more it's going to be dark. darkness will fill you up fading  the Noor away."

_______________________________

"Change before nature changes you because when nature do it's  painful"

ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ

I am not crying ok I cried on upcoming chapter stay tuned. vote please it helps me to write more quickly thinking someone is waiting.

Keep smiling

From V
✧⁠*⁠。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 266 18
The story follows the unexpected encounter between Mr. Kim Taehyung, the world's biggest business tycoon also the underworld mafia king, and Sana, a...
89.8K 3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
1M 24.9K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
765K 41.8K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...