Chaos(3) Vampire Diaries Fan...

By Empresspandora

Embracing the whirlwind within, I declare: "Born of chaos, I am my father's kin, and within the storm of my n... More

disclaimer.
Aesthetic
my Nexus knights forms.
cast
Welcome to the new world order.
Co dependency is a bitch.
two halves of a whole.
pick your burdens
in the beginning........
The birthday Gifts.
FROM DARKNESS TO DAWN.
Fuck around and find out.
Hello my name is anger Nice to meet you.
High School Musical.
Therapy day.
career day
Confrontation
Homecoming
Are you there Father? it me your pissed of Daughter.
There goes the neighborhood.
Guess who is coming to dinner
Guess who is coming to dinner part 2
A Night of illusion.
A Night of illusion part 2.
Indecent Proposal
indecent Proposal part 2.
Fatal attraction.
Fatal attraction part 2.

A dance with the devil.

67 4 1
By Empresspandora

Third person pov.

In the heart of Chicago—the windy city known for its historic gangsters and roaring twenties glamour—a clandestine world thrived beneath the surface. The supernatural community had found a home in this bustling metropolis, weaving their otherworldly presence into the fabric of the city.

Amidst the lively backdrop of a bustling nightclub, a striking figure made her entrance. Her red heels clicked rhythmically against the pavement, announcing her arrival with each confident stride. A girl with fiery red hair and glossy red lipstick graced her lips, casting a bewitching smile at the bouncer as he ushered her inside.

The music pounded, reverberating through her body as she stepped into the club. A sudden surge of happiness and excitement washed over her—she had missed this feeling. Eager to lose herself in the pulsating rhythm, she grabbed a few willing partners and made her way to the dance floor.

As she swayed to the beat, the weight of the world seemed to lift from her shoulders. The music consumed her, carrying her away on a wave of euphoria. With each passing moment, her heart raced faster, and a smile remained plastered on her face. She felt as if she were floating on cloud nine, her worries dissolving into the entrancing atmosphere.

The more she danced, the more the feeling of euphoria grew, and she wanted nothing more than to be consumed by it. Laughter escaped her lips as she continued to dance, fully embracing the exhilarating freedom that enveloped her. In that moment, she was utterly and blissfully alive.

In the shadows of the club, a man with piercing golden eyes observed her every move. His gaze was fixated on the way her red dress accentuated her curves and how the people around her seemed to fall under her spell like hapless victims of a siren's call. He attributed this alluring power to her Petrova lineage.

As one of the dancers grew bolder, wrapping his arms around her waist, the golden-eyed man felt an overwhelming urge to rip the dancer to pieces. Jealousy and possessiveness surged within him, foreign emotions that had been growing steadily over . His obsession had begun to border on insanity, with his every thought consumed by the enigmatic woman before him.

He couldn't discern if his fixation stemmed from the woman herself or the allure of her power, but either way, the intensity of his emotions was becoming harder to control. The rage within him swelled as he watched the scene unfold, his canines threatening to break through his gums as the primal urge to protect what he perceived as his grew stronger.

Trying to regain a modicum of self-control, he shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind of the disturbing emotions that she had stirred within him. He knew he needed to leave before he lost control completely and turned the entire club into a bloodbath.

Just as he was about to make his exit, he saw her moving toward the bar. Seizing the opportunity to maintain a connection to her, he compelled one of the bartenders to give her a drink, instructing them to say it was from one of her friends. As he watched the scene play out, he knew his obsession had reached new heights, and the consequences of this dangerous fixation would soon come to a head.

Cassandra pov.

Three months of trying to handle my emotions and battling creatures that should have been dormant until now, it felt free for a brief moment to just forget everything.
As I made my way towards the bar, the euphoria from the high I was experiencing continued to wash over me. The sensation was nearly indescribable—a happiness that I had almost forgotten existed. My heart rate remained elevated, my breathing deep and even, as if I could shout from the rooftops without a care in the world. I chuckled to myself, feeling a sense of contentment for the first time since this whole ordeal began.

Even though I couldn't actually get drunk, I still enjoyed the taste and the afterburn sensation that came with it. It was a small comfort in a world that had become so tumultuous and unpredictable. As I reached the bar, I was determined to savor this momentary reprieve, this blissful escape from the constant weight of my supernatural existence.

"The usual, please," I said, playfully batting my eyelashes at the bartender.

He smiled warmly at me. "No problem, but don't worry about the payment—one of your friends just covered your drinks," he explained.

I couldn't hide the confusion on my face. All of my friends and family were back home, and I hadn't spoken to any of them in the past three months. Guilt gnawed at me as I acknowledged my lack of communication. I had become somewhat of a terrible person.

"What friend?" I asked, my brow furrowed in puzzlement.

The bartender, Mark, pointed toward a man sitting in the corner of the bar. As I turned my head in the direction he indicated, my gaze landed on a strikingly irritating face—the face of the most annoying creature to ever exist. The mosquito was wiggling his fingers at me in a mock-friendly wave.

I sighed in exasperation. Of course, it had to be him. My momentary escape was about to be shattered by the presence of this persistent nuisance. I steeled myself for the inevitable interaction, hoping that I could get through it without completely losing my newfound sense of peace.

You've got to be fucking kidding me," I swore under my breath, feeling all the joy pulsing through my body quickly replaced by disappointment.

Mark, the bartender, noticed the irritation on my face and said, "You seem disappointed."

"Not disappointed, just annoyed," I corrected him, not bothering to hide my feelings.

"So, who is he?" Mark pressed on, curiosity getting the better of him.

"The STD I didn't ask for but somehow got," I answered indifferently, not mincing words.

The jackass in question walked toward me, placing a hand on his heart in a mock display of hurt feelings. "You wound me, love, after all we've been through. I thought that made us friends."

I glared at him icily. "Ah, no. You're just a bad itch I can't seem to get rid of."

Before he could retort, something attacked him out of the blue. "What the bloody hell!" he screamed as he tried to pry the creature off him. Suddenly, the weight was lifted, and I took the opportunity to grab the very thing I had been hunting all night.

It got up, putting its bones back together and turned to glare at me. "Chaos," it growled, drool dripping from its mouth.

He got up and came to stand by my side, holding his bleeding neck. "What the bloody hell was that?" he asked.

"Well, what do you know? Looks like you're not completely useless after all. And congratulations, you've just met your first goblin," I explained, wiping blood from my nose and mouth.

He started laughing. "I think the alcohol must have gone to your head. There's no such thing as goblins."

"Yes, and there's no such thing as you or me, Klaus, but hey, we all need our denial bubbles, I guess," I retorted sarcastically.

The goblin charged at me, but I kicked it in the chest. It grabbed me, and we were locked in a fierce battle. Our claws clashed, and blood flew. The goblin was a formidable opponent, but I was determined to win. Thrusting my sword into its heart, the goblin screeched in pain. Seeing it distracted, Klaus removed its head while I twisted the sword deeper into its heart.

The goblin burst into flames, and we watched as it disintegrated.

"Well, what do you know? Looks like you're not useless after all," I commented dryly.

"Is that how you say thank you to the one who just saved you?" Klaus asked, clearly offended.

"First, you didn't save anything. I saved myself, and second, you were just bait. Third, I've already wasted my time and oxygen on you, and I have better things to do," I snapped, turning to leave him.

"Oh yes, of course. I mean, being the Nexus of Chaos must be very draining," Klaus suddenly said.

I spun around sharply, meeting his knowing grin and piercing gaze. "You've been busy, I see."

"Well, not to brag, but it's not every day one gets killed and brought back," he said proudly.

"Mmm, so what of it?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So I propose an alliance between two powerful individuals," he suggested, holding his head high.

I burst out laughing uncontrollably at his ridiculous proposal. "Oh my god, that is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and I'm friends with Damon Salvatore! A thousand years on this planet, and you're still this stupid. Alliances can only be proposed when two beings are equal. We are not equal. You are so far beneath me that it's not even funny. I am a queen with an army. You are a tyrant."

O

n the other side of town, a rush of air swept through the streets, accompanied by a distinctive green portal opening. From within it, a well-toned man stepped out, a mischievous glint in his eye. With a smirk, he muttered to himself, "Well, let's begin a little mischief, shall we?"

This mysterious figure's arrival signaled the beginning of a new chapter in the supernatural community's story—a chapter filled with uncertainty, chaos, and perhaps even entropy. As he took his first steps into the city, his plans were unknown, but one thing was clear: his presence would undoubtedly leave a lasting impact on the mystical world around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.2K 58
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺...
1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
147 4 15
Travelling through time can be hard especially when you're whole life depends on you not screwing up, but when a dark, tall dangerous sociopath walks...
20 0 17
There is chaos. There is bloodshed. There is carnage