Kidnapped, By One Direction?!

By joylesspie

Ciara was living in a downtown apartment with her younger sister Suzaine and her mother. While her mother is... More

Kidnapped, By One Direction?!
Chapter 1, Wheres Suzaine?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Suicidal thoughts?
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
THE SECOND NOT A CHAPTER!
Third Not a Chapter
Chapter 6(FINALLY!!!!)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Take Me Home
Chapter 9
Chapter 10(YEAH BUDDY!!)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15; Still Into You
Chapter 16; Vas Happenin'?!?
Chapter 17; Therapy
Chapter 18; Remembering Sunday
Long time no write.

Chapter 13

841 32 3
By joylesspie

****One week later****

So here I am. At an airport, ready to go to our first show of the Take Me Home North American tour. Over the last week, Harry has kept his distance, and Niall continously got closer to me. I have been so comfortable with Niall and the rest of the boys lately in fact, that I've even joined in some interviews with them.

Some call me 'One Direction's Main Babe' or, just like Liam said, Mommy Direction. My closeness to Niall is obviously under speculation- and I'm glad I'm using a fake name for it all. Copeland Taylor is the perfect cover name for me, and Copiall has been a trending topic on Twitter for nearly two months straight.

Our first show starts in about six hours, so we have enough time to find our hotel and screw around in the city. 

Except, what better way to kill time when waiting for our luggage by playing Tag in the private terminal?

"Copie! Stop!!!" Zayn whines when I tag him for the third time.

"Then stop being slow!" I giggle, chasing after Louis as he runs into the guy's bathrooms. I screech to a hault right at the door, rolling my eyes. 

"You can't live in there, Lou! There's not enough toilet paper in there to stave off starvation!" I call, knocking lightly on the swinging door.

"I will live wherever I must in order to stay away from the evil tagging monster!" Louis shouts back, and I chuckle, backing off from the door and looking at the other three scurrying about. I look over at Harry, who sits in one of those thinly padded waiting seats staring down at the ground. I know that his comfort levels have swiftly dropped over the last week, and I'm beginning to worry about him.

Especially his mental state.

I put him through so much in such a little amount of time- it makes me feel like I was to blame for, well, everything.

But then again, it is kind of Zayn's fault I got in this whole mess in the first place, and then thinking again, it isn't a bad thing. I traded my old life- and my sisters'- for a whole new one. It makes me feel like I used my sister when she died to gain something.

And let me tell you, it is the worst feeling in the world.

**Zayn's POV** 

Our limo arrives and we begin to drive through the streets of LA. It is so awesome to see all this over again. The first time I saw it, I was amazed. But now, seeing it again- it makes me happy to know that I'm back for a second time, and I have so much to live for.

But when I look at Harry and his gloomy face, I get kinda bummed out. I mean, who the hell likes a party pooper? I really hope he doesn't screw the tour up by pulling some BS excuse not to sing with Ciara.

**Niall's POV**

When we get to the hotel, the first thing I do is blurt out, "Will Ciara be sharing a room with us?" 

Everyone looks at me with surprise written on their faces, but I know, inside, they are all sighing in relief that it wasn't them that had to pop the question.

"I mean, you're a great person, love, and I would be ever so happy to share a room with a gal like you, but... it'd be incredibly awkward..." I blubber, my face red as Ciara stares me down.

"My room is linked to yours." She replies, looking at her sparkly silver pumps she must be dying to kick off. 

"How come she gets her own bathroom?!" Liam pouts. "Zayn takes too long to style his hair and Niall takes showers for like two hours."

"Well suck it up and deal, lad." Louis says. 

We all pile out of the limo and grab our things, heading up to our suites. Ciara walks into a door further down the hall from ours, and I sigh. I really like her being with us. I wish she could stay with us and be part of our band.

Either that, or she could be my girlfriend. I've always got my arms open for her. 

**Ciara's POV**

I look out over the big city through my suite's window. I smile as I see a big sign that reads, "One Direction at the XL Center tonight @ 8pm, with guest star Copeland Taylor!" . Seeing my fake name everywhere makes me feel incredibly proud of myself for coming this far.

I wander around my suite, not used to the luxurious interior and set up. In my bathroom, I find all sorts of makeup and towels. Instead of just one regular shower stall, there is a large, hottub-like bathtub with a gold-painted knobs for the water and jets.

As I finish gawking at that, I move onto the wardrobe and closet in my bedroom, which has piles upon piles of expensive clothing, shoes, and accessories. There are so many different brands- Gucci, Coach, Vera Wang, Juicy Coutoure, Hermes, Armani, Luis Vuttion, UGG Australia. I suddenly begin to feel overwhelmed. I shut the doors to both, rubbing my head. I sigh, thinking, I need some rest before the show.

I stride towards the door which I'm guessing connects to the boy's room. I push it open, and I speak before I see anyone. "Hey, can someone wake-- What the hell?!" I stop my original sentence to screech.

Niall and Harry are kissing, no, making out on the couch. And they look like they're enjoying it. Zayn, Louis, and Liam are watching them intently.

 I turn around as the boys see me. I slam the door shut abruptly, holding in a scream. I hear them through the door.

"Oh, shit, that was Ciara." 

"Now she's really going to think you two are gay."

"That's not what she's going to think, Zayn, she's going to want to never talk to us again."

"Clearly!"

"She can probably hear us, you know that right?" Harry interrupts their blabbing, and I can almost see their heads slowly turning towards the door I am leaning against. 

"Ciara?" Louis calls cautiously. 

"Yes?" I call back weakly.

"Was there something you wanted?"

"Yeah, I'm knackered, so I figured I could sleep for a while, but I need someone to wake me about two hours before it's time to go." I reply, opening the door a crack so I don't have to yell. 

"Okay. Have a good rest, love." Zayn chirps as I shut the door again and begin to strip out of my clothes. 

Gotta calm down, gotta calm down. I chant in my head as I carefully pull on some Abercrombie sweats that I had packed yesterday.

I fall into the covers of my ultra-soft and plush bed, not even bothering to put a shirt on over my bra. 

"Ain't nobody got time for dat," I murmur sleepily as I settle into the bed, falling asleep not long afterwards. 

~

Before I know it, someone is ontop of me singing 'You Are My Sunshine'. 

I blink my eyes open once, then twice before I recognize Niall. I laugh as I sit up, tossing a stray pillow at him. It clocks him right in the face, and as I begin to wake up more I remember earlier today, him and Harry kissing.

I open my eyes wide as he gets up off the end of the bed. "You... um... and... Harry..." I say, trying to clear my throat as awkwardness literally dumped itself all over the two of us. 

"Um, it was a dare," Niall says shyly. I narrow my eyes.

"You guys played truth or dare?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You guys remember that's the game that killed my sister?" I snap, pushing myself off the bed and towards my closet. I grab a very expensive-looking white bra, a cropped black top, and a washed-denim vest, and I toss it onto the bed roughly.

"Ciara, we-" Niall stops in mid-sentence as he takes in what I'm wearing. I look down, and in embarrassment, cover my chest. The bra I was wearing wasn't revealing, but it was incredibly embarrassing to be nearly topless in front of one of the most famous men in the world.

Niall's face flushes a deep red and he looks away, and I quickly redress appropriately.

"Can you please go? I have to do... stuff." I say, my tone dismissive with a hint of a snarl. He scurries out of the room quickly, and I sigh heavily.

I look around in the closet and wardrobe for some type of jeans. I pick out  a pair of high-waisted black shorts and a pair of combat boots. As I finish checking myself out in the mirror, I grab my iHome and plug in my phone, blasting some new Paramore.

"Daydreaming, daydreaming all the time, daydreaming, daydreaming into the night..." I whisper softly to myself as I enter the bathroom, grabbing my green brush and pulling my hair out of a ponytail. I brush it out roughly, and I grab my straightening iron, turning it on. I stare the blinking temperature until it remains still, and I begin to straighten, straighten, straighten. 

Once I finish, I turn it off and pull it back into a high pony again. I smile at my work, then brush on a smidge of mascara and eyeliner. 

"Whoop whoop!" I holler, dancing out of my bathroom as I call along with the lyrics of the song that's come. "I don't wanna take up your precious ime, 'cause your such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face, but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time!"

I sigh, feeling complete.

I am ready for this next step in my life as Copeland Taylor.

So watch out world. Here I come.

~~~~~~

So there. Awesome, isn't it?? :D

Hope you guys like!

Vote and comment!

BTW-- The songs...

-Daydreaming by Paramore(Full song hasn't been released yet)

-If You Can't Hang by Sleeping with Sirens (Nix's fave song[We apologize for Kellin Quinn{Lead singer}'s awkward dancing in the beginning. We really do.])

~~Nix and Mirkat xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 615 28
She was alone. When there was no-one else she wrote her thoughts and emotions to him. Because he would never read them, and that's what she wanted...
4.1K 396 29
In life people only really want one thing.....they want to find a love that consumes them, that makes them whole. This is a story about two people w...
13.2K 360 22
I was all the way against the back of the dark alleyway. my fingertips brushed against the cold brick stopping me from escape. who knows what would h...
74K 899 24
Kidnapped. More like pop-starnapped. One Direction gets kidnapped and brought to my fathers warehouse, by none other than. My brother. Making one of...