Challenge (MxM) (COMPLETED)

Od PastelDumpster

PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his... Viac

Chapter One- Beefcake
Chapter Two- Let's Begin
Chapter Three- Positions
Chapter Four- Masochism
Chapter Five- Introduction
Chapter Six- Electro Play
Chapter Seven- Wax
Chapter Eight- Andrew
Chapter Nine- The Grayson's
Chapter Ten- Date Day
Chapter Eleven- Daddy Dearest
Chapter Twelve- Collar
Chapter Thirteen- Punishment
Chapter Fourteen- Pushing Limits
Chapter Fifteen- Elian
Chapter Sixteen- Members
Chapter Seventeen- Brat
Chapter Eighteen- Orgy
Chapter Nineteen- 50 Shades
Chapter Twenty- High School
Chapter Twenty One- Ropes
Chapter Twenty Two- Parents
Chapter Twenty Three- Service Sub
Chapter Twenty Four- Playtime
Chapter Twenty Five- Mickey
Chapter Twenty Six- The Milkman
Chapter Twenty Seven- The Morning After
Chapter Twenty Eight- Never
Chapter Twenty Nine- Guilt
Chapter Thirty- Sub Drop
Chapter Thirty One- Politics
Chapter Thirty Two- Worries
Chapter Thirty Three- The Truth
Chapter Thirty Four- News
Chapter Thirty Five- Feelings
Chapter Thirty Six- Photoshoot
Chapter Thirty Seven- Smoke
Chapter Thirty Eight- Ice Cream
Chapter Thirty Nine- Photos
Chapter Forty- Meetings
Bonus Chapter- Regrets
Chapter Forty One- Family Dinners
Chapter Forty Two- Pillow Princess
Chapter Forty Three- Taming Dommes
Chapter Forty Four- Piper and Killian
Chapter Forty Five- Electrostimulation Scene
Chapter Forty Six- Trouble
Chapter Forty Seven- Crush
Chapter Forty Eight- Forgiveness
Chapter Forty Nine- Yes, Master
Chapter Fifty- Good Boy
Chapter Fifty One- Practice
Chapter Fifty Two- Submissive Mickey
Chapter Fifty Three- Strip Show
Chapter Fifty Four- Fake Smiles
Chapter Fifty Five- Apology
Chapter Fifty Six- Model
Chapter Fifty Seven- Eat the Rich
Chapter Fifty Eight- Baby Steps
Chapter Sixty- Challenge

Chapter Fifty Nine- Nostalgia

1.2K 31 5
Od PastelDumpster

Chapter Fifty Nine-

Noel

"I don't think Dax is going to go for that, Mickey." I sigh, sending the message anyway as he rolls his hips against mine. Jasper and August are out of town too and Mickey is pretty desperate to get some ass. "Do they even let you sleep around?"

"As long as I wrap it before I tap it. Obviously, they don't want me to get an STD or knock someone up."

I turn and glare at him. "Again."

He huffs and gestures to his cheek. I gently smack him, not annoyed enough to actually hurt him. "It was an accident."

"Right. You tripped and your penis ended up in my twin. Sounds convenient."

"I meant getting her pregnant, idiot."

"Whatever. It was like four years ago anyway." I turn him around so that I can grind against his ass now. "If he says yes, I'm topping. I never get to top anymore."

"Which sucks. I know he's super tall and all that but his ass is so perky and round. I'd pay to fuck him. I'd get so much satisfaction managing to convince someone that cocky to get on his hands and knees so I could rail him from behind."

I smack the back of his head. "Shut up. He's never going to bottom for someone again and even if he did, it would be me. You shouldn't talk like that. Dax has punished subs for a lot less. Trust me. I got punished for eating the last of his ice cream one time."

"I'm not a little bitch. I can take punishment. I wouldn't steal your man anyway. Also, as much as I'd love to have you fuck me like old times, it's fine if he says no. I have a million other options." Mickey hums, looking around the club. "Why is everyone so sexy? I'd bend over for Beck in a heartbeat. Too bad he's monogamous. Well, as monogamous as a throuple can get. Ramey is cute too, but I can't get down with the whole 'daddy' thing. Fizzle is a little too spineless for me. Who's that cute blonde one? He has such a nice ass. I bet he'd look cuter shouting my name and begging me to-"

"I think he's taken," Claude tells Mickey with a little smirk. He peels his eyes off Beau and turns to face him.

"Are you?" Mickey looks him up and down before licking his lips. "Damn, you're hot."

Claude shows him his ring and gestures back to Beau. "We're recently married."

"Is that why I haven't seen you around yet? I'm Mickey. Jasper and August-"

"I know you. Jasper and August are friends of mine. They told me about you because Beau and I usually sit with them. Just some advice, you can stop looking at doms. They're lenient sometimes, but there's no chance they're going to let you sleep with one here." Claude informs him before turning his attention to me. "I actually came over to talk to you though. Do you mind if we go somewhere more private?"

I nod and let Claude lead me toward the back of the room, telling Mickey to wait there. Once we stop, I tilt my head curiously. "You want to talk to me, sir? Sorry that I'm so confused, but we've had like two conversations that lasted maybe four words each."

"I'm aware that we aren't exactly friends, but I find you to be one of the most interesting submissives in the club. I'm more of an observer, and I think you're incredibly unique."

I smirk. "Aren't you married?"

"Let me finish." He insists, taking a deep breath. "I've already asked Dax, but I've been struggling to find inspiration for a new book since I finished the one about Beau and me. I wouldn't use your real names or locations or anything like that, but I'd like it if you'd consider talking to me a bit about your relationship with Dax sometime. I want to write something based on the two of you."

I blink a few times, looking at him with wide eyes. He thinks we're so interesting that people would read about us. See, universe? I always knew I was the main character.

"Of course. As long as I can tell you every juicy little detail of our sex life and pick the name of my character." I agree.

"Sawyer already decided the last name for when I choose to publish the books, but you can pick the first name. What do you want it to be?"

"Hmm..." I think about it for a minute. I don't want anything too close to my real name, but I want it to be fun. I'm super fun, so it should suit me and my personality. I got it. "Noel. I always thought I seemed like a Noel."

"Noel Grayson? I'm sure you'll be a fan favorite." Claude agrees and gestures behind me with a little laugh.

I turn around to see Mickey frantically waving me over while holding his phone up. He probably got permission from the duo to sleep with me. I pull out my phone as I walk back over, seeing Dax's response.

'Sure, baby. Only so that you'll stop rubbing your dick against my ass when you give me back massages. If I find out that you ended up bottoming for him, I'm going to have to punish you. Understand?'

I respond with 'Yes, Master. Thank you.' before getting to Mickey.

"Jasper and August said okay, but to use their playroom so they can watch us on the camera."

"That would be better anyway. I don't think Dax wants us fucking in our bed. Wait, they have a camera?"

"Yeah. They put it up to make sure I'm not getting in trouble while they're not here." I shrug and gesture for him to lead me to the room. When he does, I follow behind him. "So what did biracial Hercules want with you?"

"His name is Claude, and he wants to write a book about me. I'm pretty awesome, so it's not that surprising."

"I guess you really are the main character. Does that make me the bad influence best friend or the comedic relief?"

"Oh, bad influence for sure. You got me arrested." I remind him, walking into the room with him before laying back on the bed.

Mickey slips his shorts off and climbs on top of me to sit on my lap. He looks down at me with a little smirk, his length growing quite obviously.

I stare at him for a minute. His dark skin is so smooth. He has the same body type as me too. He's lean but not scrawny. He's got some muscle and barely noticeable abs that make my mouth water slightly. My eyes trail up to his face. His lips are bigger than mine. I've always been a little jealous of that fact. He swears it makes him better at giving blowjobs, and it's probably true. His nose is short and wide and his eyebrows are bushy. His hair is messier than normal, but the little coils still suit him. Sometimes he'll have it twisted or in dreads, but for now, it's loose in all its natural glory.

He smirks at my staring and trails his hands down my chest. "You missed me?"

"Barely."

"That's why you're staring so hard? You know what they say. Once you go Black-"

"Don't even." I laugh, snorting slightly. "I've gone just about every color under the sun and Dax is still the best sex I've ever had. I even fucked that green girl at the EDM club. Full-body paint was definitely unique. I was half green by the time we finished."

"He was the best sex you've had. Until tonight, of course." He assures me. He presses his lips to my neck and moves down slowly, slipping my shorts off in the process. "You're such an obedient little bitch now. Are you sure you can top me?"

I glare at him and flip our positions, turning him over so that he's face down beneath me. "I guess you're getting a little too cocky after your little doms let you be on top. Don't forget how it used to be. You always begged me to be on top."

He laughs softly and wiggles his hips. "Fine. Prove it then if you think you're so good."

I let him go, but keep one hand on his lower back as I reach over to the nightstand to shuffle through the stuff, finding lube and a condom. I tear the condom open with my teeth and toss the wrapper aside to pick it up later. I roll the condom on my cock and squirt some of the lube onto my fingers. I press them into his hole, making him groan.

"Noel. Seriously? I do double penetration all the time, so you definitely don't need to stretch me."

I roll my eyes at him and push my fingers deeper, shoving him back down on the bed when he tries to lean up. "Shut up."

Once he's loose enough, I take my fingers out and line myself up, slowly rocking my hips forward. I moan loudly at the feeling of his warmth swallowing my cock, slowly taking me deeper into him. I almost forgot what this felt like.

I put my hand between his shoulders to hold him down, limiting how much he can move as my other hand grabs his hip. I thrust into him gently at first, gradually getting quicker as he moans.
"Oh fuck, go faster."

I smack his ass, smirking when he yells softly before obeying his demand. I lean over him, kissing the back of his shoulder with a soft moan. He twitches and clenches around my length each time I pull out and pushes his hips back to meet mine each time I thrust forward. He's always been very good at making me feel amazing.

"Maybe I did miss getting to fuck something so warm and tight. You feel amazing." I tell him, trailing both hands down to grab his waist and pound into him harder.

The sound of our skin slapping together as my cock gets harder makes me moan again. He lets out a moan too before starting to roll his hips to bring me even more pleasure.

"You feel good too, Noel. I always forget how big you are. It's a shame you hardly get to use it."

"I get it, Mickey. You're in love with my dick. Maybe you should kiss it when we're done." I continue, feeling myself get closer.

I take one hand off of him to wrap it around his cock, stroking him with the same pace I'm thrusting into him.

"Ah... M-Maybe I should suck it instead. Milk you one last time before your sexy dom makes an honest man out of you."
He reaches his hand down too, pushing a few fingers into himself while I continue to fuck him. I guess I'm not big enough to get him off anymore. When he's used to having two dicks in him instead of one, I can see where I might be lacking.

I moan louder as his fingers unintentionally massage the underside of my length. My movements falter and thrusts get more jagged as I get closer to my peak. "F-Fuck, Mickey."

He shouts a few more times before cumming in my hand, and onto the sheets just as I fill the condom with my own release.

I pant heavily, thrusting into him a few more times before pulling out. Mickey relaxes on the bed as I pull the condom off and tie it up, tossing it into the trash by the bed. I breathe deeply and flop down next to him, looking at him as he stares at me.

"Hey, Noel?"

I tilt my head, looking into his rich brown eyes. "Yeah?"

"You're literally the best friend I've ever had. I'm so glad I met you."

I laugh loudly and pat his cheek. "I'm glad I met you too, Mickey."

This idiot gets me into all sorts of shit, but if he's one thing, it's loyal, and I'll always love that about him. About us. We're meant to be friends, and I don't think anyone could ever convince me otherwise.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
106K 2.9K 62
Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Elliot, Sawyer, and Teagan have been in a polyamorous bdsm relationship for about a year when they're asked to help train...
260K 15.9K 50
After getting away from his cruel father's tyranny, Randall has to learn how to live again, and accept the person he was meant to be - with a little...
226K 6.2K 33
*2nd book in TPS series* Victor loved Shawn and trusted the male from the day he first met him. He had always thought he would spend his entire life...