Chapter Fifty Two- Submissive Mickey

Chapter Fifty Two-

Noel

"I told them I'm not going to that stupid club just to be locked up in a room instead of clubbing, so they suggested we just hang out with you guys. Besides, Jasper said I have to behave in public, and this doesn't look very public to me." Mickey tells me, taking a deep puff from the vape he brought.

The vapor floats up my nose, wafting in the scent of strawberries and cream. "Since when do you vape? You once told me you'd never waste your lung lifespan on nicotine because it doesn't even get you high."

"It's not nic. It's THC. August, the hot shit doctor, thinks I shouldn't smoke weed. I told him I don't care what he thinks, and he told me he was not going to fuck me if I smell like skunks. This is called a compromise. I still get high, and he doesn't have to smell skunks." Mickey explains, scooting closer on the couch to close the space between us. "You want a hit? I can blow it in your mouth. There are a few things I'd like to blow in your mouth."

"I heard that!" Dax shouts from the kitchen, making Mickey scoot away again.

"I get so much nostalgia from the sound of your voice talking dirty to me, but I have a dom who would beat my ass if you touch me, and you have two doms that would beat yours." I remind him, making him shrug and take another huff.

He puts the pen away and fans the vapor as August, Jasper, and Dax come back into the room. I see August roll his eyes quite obviously, and sit next to Mickey, pulling him close before dipping his head down to press his lips to Mickey's neck. August whispers something in his ear, making him sit up straighter and lower his eyes with a softly mumbled "Sorry, sir."

"You will be," August assures him, making Mickey roll his eyes.

"You said it was okay if you didn't see it," Mickey complains. "I've explained to you a million times that this is how I prefer to be. Although I'm technically under the influence, I'm perfectly capable of making good decisions. It smells nice too."

"That's true. I love strawberries and cream." I mention as I nod in agreement, scooting up against Dax who sits with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He wraps his free arm around my shoulder and leans closer to kiss my temple, bringing a smile to my lips.

"I did see it," August replies to Mickey, completely ignoring what I said. "You're destroying your body, Mickey."

"I signed a contract with you and got permission to use marijuana recreationally. It's one of my conditions of this arrangement, and you know that. Stop complaining about it. Besides, maybe you should be destroying my body instead."

"What a little whore." Jasper comments, sitting on the other side of Mickey. He fishes his hand into Mickey's pocket to pull the pen out. "Do you mind if I have some?"

August grabs his wrist tightly and looks straight into his eyes with a glare. "I will hurt you."

"I was just playing with you," Jasper assures him, leaning in to press his lips to August's. August kisses him back for a moment before turning his head away.

August and Jasper care about each other way more than they care about the subs they play with. As far as I know, they still have the no-kissing rule Sawyer told me about. They took his virginity. I always imagined it would suck losing your virginity to someone who wouldn't even kiss you, but he admitted that he's always been more into sex than emotion. It was easier for him that way.

Though, that was before he met Teagan of course. They keep sending me pictures of them at the beach. Sawyer has never been to the beach before. I went with Mickey and his family over summer vacation in high school, but Sawyer has always had to stay at home with the little kids.