𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐧�...

By _dreamxwriter

Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedica... More

COVER SELECTION🦋❤✨
: ̗̀➛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: ̗̀➛
1. Intezaar | anticipation | انتظار
2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات
3. Fasaad | Riot | فساد
4. Taqdeer | fate | تقدیر
5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت
6.Khushi | Happiness | خوشی
7. Aghaz | beginning | آغاز
8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ
9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی
10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول
12. Roshan | Bright |(روشن).
13. Dil | Heart | دل
14. Andaisha | concern | اندیشہ
15. Asal | Real | اصل
16. Mazi | past |ماضی
17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت
18. Pachhtawa | Regret | پچھتاوا

11. Dard | Pain | درد

4.7K 412 72
By _dreamxwriter

❝Kaise Mod Pe Na Jaane

Laayi Hai Yah Zindagi

Rootha Rootha Hai Naseeb

Roothi Roothi Har Khushi,

Dekhe The Jo Khaab

Sab Toot Gaye Woh

Keh Rahi Hai Aankhon Se

Shayad Meri Bebasi.

Koyi Bichda Yaad Aaye

Aansu Piya Na Jaaye.

Rabba Kismat Mein Rona

Kyon Likha!!

(Listen this song for feeling this chapter or just read this lyrics after reading the chapter. *puppy eyes*

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Flashback

AUTHOR'S POV

Zayan was leaving Hana's room after consoling her to forget the slap. She convinced him not to marry Rumi, but as he walked away, an idea began to take shape in her cunning mind.

"Bhaiii," she said, and he abruptly stopped.

"Han? What happened?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Marry her," she dropped the bomb, and his face twisted.

"Are you in your senses, Hana? How can you even say that?" He shouted, but regret filled his eyes when he saw tears in her eyes.

He reached out to her, sat on his knees, and held her hands, wiping away her tears.

"Hana, I'm sorry for shouting at you, but what you're saying is absurd. I can't understand, gudiya. Just a little while ago, you were asking me not to marry her, and now you're saying marry her! Can you explain to me what this is about?" he asked softly, wiping her tears again.

"Bhaii, I want her out of my house. I don't want her to take my place. I want Taha to only love me. Please marry her," Hana pleaded.

Zayan was getting angry by , looking at his vulnerable sister, but he controlled himself.

"But, Hana, if I don't marry her, someone else will, and she'll be out of that house. Why is it necessary for me to marry her?" Zayan inquired.

"Bhai, that's the point. After ruining my relationship with my husband, she will continue her life happily with her husband? No, she doesn't deserve that, Bhai. Marry her and make her feel what I feel every day when Taha ignores me because of her. Make her feel when someone you love takes the side of someone else. When your beloved one hurts you. I want her to feel that too. Please, Bhai, please do it for me. I don't want her to be happy," Hana explained, crying hysterically."

'Yes they both knew that rumi loves him. Even hania was the one who told zayan this first. And make him bitter toward her.'

zayan got panic looking at her break down. Tears ran down from his eyes too. He hugged her Immediately.

"H-hana hana calm down please gudiya. Please I promise she won't be happy after hurting you this much. Please dont cry." He patted her head.

"Will you marry her bhai?" She looked up removing his hand from her head. Her eyes were full of hopes.

Zayan was stuck between his past and his sister's vulnerability. He was debating with himself wheather does he want to marry? After everything that happened to him? But he so badly wants to punish Rumi who made her sister's life hell. He wants to snatch every happiness from her.He was torn between his past and his sister's pain.

"B-bhai?" Hana snapped him out of his thoughts.. He looked at his sister and her tears make him clenched his fist.

"Y-yes.i will marry her." He said with determination. The lava of avenging her sister was boiling in his blood.

"You'll make her life hell?" Hana asked, innocently smirking inside, knowing she had manipulated her brother.

"Yes, I will not spare her. She will pay for making your life hell and creating a rift between your relationship. Know one thing, Hana, if your brother can fight the whole world for you, then she is nothing," Zayan reassured.

"Thank you, Bhai, thank you so much," Hana said enthusiastically, hugging him. He only smiled, looking at his sister.

"Thank you, ki koi baat nhi hai isme, Hana. I can do anything for you," he said with a smile.
(There is nothing to thanks about.)

"Bhai?" she asked again, and he hummed.

"Can you promise me one more thing?" she said, manipulating her ways, making him agree to her demands.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Promise me that...
.
.
.
you won't fall for her," she said in pausing in mid.

Zayan looked at her emotionlessly. There was no place for love in his life, and it didn't even take a second for him to promise her.

"Never," he said and stormed out of her room, closing the door.

Hana started laughing, knowing she had successfully manipulated her brother.

'Your life is doomed Rumi. I let you marry your love but on my conditions. You'll never get his love just like I never got my love. Now your marriage life will be control by me.' She smirked with this thought.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Present

"Khush to bht hogi tum?" He inquired with a malevolent smile. His voice sent shivers down my spine.(you must be so happy today?)

What's happening? Is he displaying bipolar behavior? No, bipolar isn't the right term for his current actions. He tightly gripped my arm, questioning my satisfaction with the marriage. Shouldn't he ask this in a more conventional manner?

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!" he yelled, and I flinched, never having been shouted at before. His anger extinguished all my joy.

"F-for w-what?" I stammered.

He laughed, "Of course, by marrying me, you must be happy, right?" Each word emphasized, he released my arm, and I rubbed it to alleviate the pain.

Oh, that's what he wanted to ask. Is this his peculiar way of asking? Okay. No problem.

"Y-yes, I'm h-happy," I replied, smiling despite the pain in my arm.

His eyes hardened, teeth gritted, and I shivered. What's wrong with him? Why is he angry now?

"Cherish it till it exists," he said, draining the smile from my face.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, standing on the floor as I was kneeling on the bed before.

This time he gripped both my shoulders, pulling me closer.

'What's wrong with him and this intense grip?'

But he was so close, and it was first time with any man other than my brother and father. Logical reasoning failed; and nervousness consumed me.

I could hear my heartbeat, I bet he could hear too.

"You married me by your choice, but you'll live in this marriage by my wish. You're happy today, but won't be tomorrow because I promise to make your life hell. So cherish this happiness until it lasts," he said with so much hate that tears welled up in my eyes. He let go, and I stumbled.

'Hell,' echoed in my mind. He'll make my life hell. Why?

I was shocked, unable to describe it.

He hates me?

He hates me?

My mouth went dry after hearing these cruel words.

I didn't expect this.

"D-do you h-h-hate me?" I voiced my thoughts with a sob, struggling to articulate the word 'hate.'

He chuckled dryly. "Hate? Hate is a small word for what I feel about you. Because I. fucking. loathe. you." Each word punctuated with a perfect pause.

My world shattered; I could bear anything but not hate, especially from Zayan. It felt like someone was piercing my heart, and my hands were tied, helpless.

Though he always looked at me with disdain, he never vocalized it until now.

'The one I love with all my heart, loathes me.'

'Why, Allah, why? Am I that terrible that he loathes me?'

Now I was crying uncontrollably, but he didn't acknowledge it, destroying the bed decorations in anger. Tears streamed down my face, and the scene intensified my heartbreak.

'I didn't pray for this; I just wanted to be happy with Zayan.'

But it seems that's not in my fate..

'I wanted his love, not his ha- no his loathe.'

'I wanted him to care about my feelings, not trample on them.'

"W-what did I-i do t-to you?" I asked between hiccups. I couldn't stop myself from asking.

He paused for a moment and his jaw clenched. Bu then he stormed to the bathroom, ignoring my question.

'What did I do to him?' This question kept roaming in my brain.

And with this I dropped on floor with heart shattering sobs.

(Ignore the background)

Please tell me it's a dream. And that too a cruel one.

but alas! it wasn't.

I was crying and crying continuously at my fate.

My head was paining from all the crying. But my tears were not stopping. then a voice in mind echoed making me pause.

'Why are you crying?' It stopped.

'Will your crying lead you anywhere?' Voice echoed again.

'NO.' This time I replied to my mind.

'then?' Voice replied. I wiped my tears even though they didn't stop.

Yes yes its right. Nothing will happen if I cry like this.

He said he will make my life hell from tomorrow. then let's see what he'll do. first I need to know that why he loathes me. WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO HIM. This was the main question which I wanted to know the answer of. He can't hate me for nothing. There must be something.

Wasn't he ready for this marriage?

But he came himself to demand me sacrifice my career.

And I did it for him.
I left my dream for him.

Then?

He agreed to marry me.

Why he is behaving like this?

I WILL FOUND OUT THE REASON BEHIND HIS HATE.

The door unlocked, interrupting my thoughts. I resolved to find out the reason behind his hate, standing up immediately.

He came out casually, went toward the bed without sparing me a glance. I walked to the closet, took out a suit, and went to the bathroom to change, although he paid no attention. He didn't even look at me.

I removed my jewelry, changed my clothes, and sighed in relief as the nikaah dress was heavy. I washed my face, unpinned my hair, and hesitated before opening the bathroom door.

'What if he's awake?'
'I'll ask him.'
'If not? '
'I'll sleep.'

Dumb me.

I opened the door and came out; his face was covered with a blanket. I sighed.

I can't ask now. Tomorrow.

I went to bed, sat on it, my legs still on the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked and his voice was hard as if he didn't want to talk.

"S-sleeping." I stuttered. Why do I stutter? I closed my eyes in embarrassment as I was back facing him.

He was silent, so I turned to look at him hesitantly. He stood from the bed, confusing me. Then he went to the couch and lay down. It was spacious enough for anyone to sleep comfortably.

"Will you sleep there?" I asked, and this time I didn't stutter.

"Do you think I will sleep on the same bed with a girl like you?" he retorted, waiting for my answer.

'Ouch,' his words hurt. What type of girl does he think I am?

"No, thanks," he concluded, turning his face before I could ask anything.

Tears welled up again, but I held them back.

'My own husband sleeps on the couch because I'm not worthy enough to share the bed with him.'

What kind of girl am I? I thought, lying in bed. Sleep eluded me due to recent events; I got lost in my thoughts.

Flashes of my love for him from childhood filled my mind.

Past (part-1)

I was nine years old when I began to fall for him. He was fourteen.

'5 years elder than me'

His parents used to bring him and hana bhabi to our house and we used to go to thiers. Hana Bhabi was good then, unlike now.

I used to play with Hana Bhabi, but he never initiated anything. He was remarkably mature for his age.

I always saw him grumpy, reading his book. Yes, he even brought his book to our house. I used to watched him from afar, and my heart fell for his charm.

'Ever heard that girls fall for men who don't even glance at them?'

That happened to me too. He ignored me from childhood.and I fall for him.

Then he went abroad at seventeen. Uncle Yusuf was strict about his studies and wanted him to handle his business, so he sent him away at a young age.

I still remember the day he left. I cried my eyes out, devastated. I know there was nothing between us. He never looked at me as I looked at him, but at least he used to come. I could see him, and then it stopped.
He was my unrequited love.

Days turned into months, months into years. My love for him grew stronger.i used to seek any news about him provided by his parents, he lived comfortably abroad. my heart ached hearing that he was enjoying life there while I yearned for one glimpse of him.

But it wasn't his fault.

And...

Then he returned.

(Past will be continue in further chapters)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

HAMZA'S POV

I was venting my anger on the boxing bag, sweat dripping from my face, and my knuckles bruised due to the lack of gloves.

'Today was her wedding.'

'Rumi.'

'Rumi.'

'Rumi.'

Continuously pounding the bag, memories of her with someone else haunted me. Yes, I attended her wedding with someone,who wasn't me.

I went to harden my heart towards her and forget about her, but -

'It broke my heart again.' *punch*

'But I don't deserve her.' *punch*

'She deserves someone better-' *punch*

'Than me.' *punch*

"Enough, Hamza! Your hands are bleeding," Sam snapped me out of my thoughts, preventing me from further self-harm.

I looked at him unconsciously ; concern etched across his face.

He's the coach of this gym and my best friend, but I haven't shared details about her with him. She's exclusive to my thoughts only.

I pulled away from his hold, continuing to punch, my focus solely on Rumi.

"ENOUGH, HAMZA!!!" he declared, stopping me again. This time, his grip was firm, and I snapped out of my thoughts.

I halted.

"What's wrong with you, man?" He asked, leaving me as I regained my composure.

"Nothing," I said, grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat from my body.

"No, you've started hiding things from me. I know something's wrong," he pressed the topic, but I wasn't in the mood to discuss.

Here I am, trying to forget her, and he's reminding me of her again.

I ignored him and put on my shirt. He continued waiting for an answer. When he saw I was not about to respond, he sighed.

"Okay, okay, don't spill. Just tell me you're okay, right?" He asked dropping the issue, and I looked at him this time.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied.

"See you later." I lightly slapped his arm and headed to the gym exit. He didn't stop me because he knew something was wrong.

I went straight home. Today was Sunday, and my hospital shift ended early.

Tonight is going to be hard for me.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

So hi dosto!! How was chapter. I'm seeing this that you guys are not commenting like you used to in previous chapter. And I'm really upset with you all ☹️

I want to remind this to the people who thought that zayan will come to room and like all typical men of Wattpad, he will ask girl to sleep on floor and blah blah. But let me remind you I've said it on my insta story that I want to make this story unique. And I will try to not write anything cliche. I hopee..

Xoxo
Anna

Do remember 250+ votes and next chapter in two days otherwise no chapter till 5 days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 34.1K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
149K 13.3K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
397K 20.1K 52
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...
303K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...