The Consequence of Provoking...

Από An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 88

44 3 0
Από An-errr

After driving for three to four hours, it's fortunate that the car is well-equipped with food and drinks; otherwise, the entire journey would be both tiresome and uncomfortable.

Huo Junxian woke up and took a wet tissue to wipe her face. She leaned against Gu Siyu's shoulder and looked at her, gently teasing her chin with her fingers.

Gu Siyu didn't look at her; she turned her head to look outside the window.

Huo Junxian opened the hidden compartment of the seat and took out a bottle of red wine. She poured two glasses and offered one to Gu Siyu, who didn't take it. Huo Junxian took a sip, the wine tasted bitter, a bit tingling on the tongue. "It's really good," she said.

Gu Siyu, wearing a black eye mask with earplugs in her ears, ignored her. Huo Junxian placed the wine glass in front of her nose. Even though Gu Siyu smelled the wine, she remained indifferent. Huo Junxian then took a cookie, broke off a small piece, and stuffed it into her mouth.

When Huo Junxian was sleeping, Gu Siyu didn't disturb her. Now that Gu Siyu was sleeping, Huo Junxian began to tease her.

Gu Siyu said, "Don't make me hate you."

Unable to see Huo Junxian's expression, uncertain of what emotional reaction Huo Junxian might have, Gu Siyu speculated in her mind, wondering if she was angry or going crazy.

The only sound in her ears was the gentle shaking of the red wine, not intense at all, but Gu Siyu could imagine how the liquid brushed against the glass.

Gu Siyu didn't want to pay attention to her; she turned away from her.

Later, she heard Huo Junxian saying, "Xiaoyu, have some."

"I don't want to."

After saying that, Huo Junxian chuckled lightly, and only then did Gu Siyu realize that Huo Junxian was calling the dog, making her even angrier.

Teddy: "Woof."

"Don't bother me," Gu Siyu said.

In the afternoon, they exited the highway. Gu Siyu was unfamiliar with the place, and what she saw was a predominantly European-style architecture. In a place she was unfamiliar with, one moment it was the desolation of winter, and in the next blink of an eye, it turned into the green of spring. The visual impact was strong, and Gu Siyu rubbed her eyes.

Initially, she thought Huo Junxian had taken her abroad, but upon closer thought, if they were going abroad, she would need her ID to purchase tickets. Huo Junxian was just driving her here in the country.

Carefully observing the surroundings, she found the scenery pleasing. It looked more like an estate, and the temperature was not as cold as in H City. She was dressed in a down jacket that was just right.

Gu Siyu was more traditional; she believed winter should be cold to have the feel of winter. If one always lived in a warm climate, they couldn't experience the beauty of the changing seasons.

Moreover, she had a preference for winter. She liked snowy winters. When it got cold, she could comfortably snuggle in bed, enjoying the cold of winter. If she was lucky, she might experience snowfall, and then she could watch the snowflakes with her head propped up.

After the winter snow, the city would become beautiful. Roofs and grounds would be covered in white snow. When the ice melted, it symbolized a new beginning. She could completely forget about the past – the happy and unhappy moments would disappear into the soil with the melting of the snow, concealed forever.

The bodyguard carried the luggage, getting ready to enter the estate.

Huo Junxian nodded towards her, indicating they should go in together.

Gu Siyu initially thought the estate would be empty inside, just the two of them staying. As they reached the entrance, someone came out to take their luggage.

Gu Siyu looked around, feeling a bit uneasy in such a lively place. Her gaze held a hint of doubt towards everything. Chen Tao provided an introduction, mentioning that this was the property of the Huo family. Originally, it was developed for a vacation resort industry, and when it thrived, they sold a part of it to wealthy individuals. Later, thinking it was doing well, they decided not to sell it and used it for themselves. All the land here belonged to their family.

There were quite a few people in the mansion, each with their own roles. A gardener was trimming flowers in the courtyard, a maid was cleaning the windows at the entrance, and there was an auntie wearing a uniform and apron who worked in the kitchen. 

Aunt Zhang warmly approached when she saw Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian just nodded and smiled slightly, not responding to the excessive enthusiasm.

Entering the house, Huo Junxian carried Teddy upstairs, and the bodyguard followed with the luggage.

Aunt Zhang continued to assess Gu Siyu, smiling as she approached and asked for her name. She seemed a bit flattering.

Gu Siyu raised an eyebrow and asked, "How long have you been working here?"

"Not long, just a year or two. I used to work at the old residence. After the Madam moved here, I started working here." Aunt Zhang looked at her earnestly. "Are you a relative of the Miss? She used to be alone, and it's the first time I've seen her bring someone along. Quite unusual."

Gu Siyu asked: "Where is Jin Yuansen? Isn't he Huo Junxian's ex-husband? Why hasn't he come?"

"He doesn't have the qualifications. This is the property Mr. Huo gave to the Miss. I bet he doesn't even know such a place exists!" Aunt Zhang showed a look of disdain and said indignantly, "He's just not a good person!"

"Aunt Zhang!" Chen Tao shouted from the stairs, and Aunt Zhang quickly pursed her lips and stopped talking.

Gu Siyu pondered, "Madam."

After figuring it out, this was the hidden property that Jin Yuansen had always desired. Gu Siyu wasn't sure about the land value here, but looking at the vast area, it was probably around nine or ten acres.

After being reprimanded by Chen Tao, Aunt Zhang refrained from saying much. When Gu Siyu asked her, she carefully considered each answer. She patiently explained things that could be said but avoided topics she deemed sensitive, like anything related to "Madam."

"After Mr. Huo left, the Miss doesn't come here often. Chen Tao comes more frequently, and when he stays longer, he brings his son over. A room has been specially prepared for their family, and they can stay as they please. The Miss doesn't mind at all; she's very generous. But the Miss doesn't care much about this place. She has many houses like this."

"Will Chen Tao go to pick up his son this time?"

"Definitely! I heard Chen Tao saying it would either be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, in these two days."

"What about his wife? I've never seen her."

"Oh, his wife is beautiful. She seems to be working on overseas projects in the company, flying around domestically and internationally. One stays at home, and the other stays abroad. I don't understand the specifics, but if you want to know, you can ask the Miss. She should be willing to tell you." Aunt Zhang said.

"Chen Tao treats Huo Junxian and her family so well, helping with everything like he's taking care of his own daughter. Does his wife agree? Did they have any arguments?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Why wouldn't she agree? Look, Miss treats their family so well. She arranged their jobs, and she's like a benefactor to them. Previously, when the little chubby one couldn't keep up with his grades, the couple didn't have time to focus on his studies. Miss personally brought the child here, gave him tutoring every day, and now he's the top in the class." Aunt Zhang said, "He has achieved something now."

"Oh." Gu Siyu nodded.

"What were you two talking about?" Huo Junxian, having finished organizing things upstairs, came downstairs to the kitchen. She held an apron and wanted to help in the kitchen. Aunt Zhang stopped her, saying, "I'll handle it; you wait outside for the food."

She smiled and continued, "We were just chatting about some things in Chen Tao's family, and it came to the chubby boy."

"Yeah, haven't seen him for a while." Huo Junxian said.

"After all, he has to go to school." Aunt Zhang replied with a smile. "You go outside and wait for the food. I'll take care of it. How can I let you cook?"

Huo Junxian was asked to leave. Gu Siyu sat on the sofa to rest; the car journey had tired her out. She took out her phone to check, but Huo Junxian sat down beside her.

"What are you looking at?"

"Checking the time."

"What time is it?"

"3:30 in the afternoon."

"Oh."

Huo Junxian suggested taking her out for a stroll.

Gu Siyu didn't move, but Huo Junxian grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. The whole way, Gu Siyu was held by her, walking on a gravel path surrounded by green grass. It felt isolated from the world, capturing a different spring here.

"I don't really like it here," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu glanced at her and then looked away. Huo Junxian put her hand in her pocket, explaining, "There's only one season here; it can get boring."

"Oh." Gu Siyu responded, "Loving only one person can also get boring."

"People and seasons are different. People are people, and seasons are seasons." Huo Junxian said, "Your love for the four seasons is an attachment to things. Loving a person is a connection between people."

They brought up the topic of love again, and Huo Junxian's hand held hers tightly. Gu Siyu felt a strong force; she must have recalled the scene where Gu Siyu said "love" to her earlier.

Gu Siyu withdrew her hand, putting both hands in her pockets.

The estate was designed in a European style, resembling a small castle. Behind it was a forest with tall trees. Looking up, the leaves pressed against each other, blocking the sunlight from the sky. Deep inside was a penetrating darkness.

The two didn't enter but sat on the grass.

Gu Siyu looked down; there was hustle and bustle inside the castle. When she looked further away, it was all green. Even further, the view was blocked by trees. She asked, "Are there other people here?"

"Yes, this is a private estate." Huo Junxian said, "Just seeking tranquility, getting away from the city, finding a place to relax and play for a while."

After sitting for a while, the two returned.

The dining room was on the first floor, with a table full of dishes. Aunt Zhang showcased all her culinary skills, warmly inviting Huo Junxian to sit. Huo Junxian didn't touch the chopsticks; she just glanced over the table.

Chen Tao pulled Aunt Zhang aside and whispered, "Did you forget? Today is Mr. Huo's memorial day. We can't eat meat today."

"Oh, look at me!" Aunt Zhang slapped her face in regret and said apologetically, "I'm so sorry, Miss, I'm so happy to see you that I forgot. I'll change it right away."

Aunt Zhang hurriedly cleared the table, repeatedly apologizing to Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian glanced at the opposite side, then lifted her leg to lightly kick Gu Siyu, asking, "Are you going to eat?"

"I'm not eating, you can take it away." Gu Siyu took a vegetarian spring roll to eat.

On the table, Huo Junxian's expression was solemn, but under the table, she was more excited than yesterday. Her legs were not retracted; they remained under the table, rubbing against Gu Siyu.

Gu Siyu held a spoon, biting it tightly.

This woman was so shameless.

Pressing on her calf, playing with the flesh of her thighs.

Gu Siyu's legs tensed.

Huo Junxian said, "Don't be nervous."

"Huo Junxian." Gu Siyu glared at her through gritted teeth.

As the tablecloth hung down, hiding the situation underneath, Huo Junxian hooked onto the hem of Gu Siyu's pants, making Gu Siyu afraid to lower her head. She must keep her gaze on Huo Junxian's face to avoid revealing the secret under the table.

Huo Junxian said, "This is also my property. You can do whatever you want here, freely."

Others didn't know what she was doing; they thought she was just caring for Gu Siyu, telling her not to be polite and ask for anything she needed. But Gu Siyu knew, Huo Junxian's words included herself in the freedom to do whatever she wanted.

After finishing the meal, Huo Junxian helped with the cleanup, appearing gentle and homely. Aunt Zhang felt embarrassed by her actions, expressing her guilt, and quickly asked her to watch TV in the living room.

Gu Siyu was watching the same melodramatic drama she had watched last time. The second female lead scolded the male lead for not being a man, and in anger, the male lead slept with the second female lead, resulting in the female lead missing out for ten years.

Who wouldn't have something to say after watching such a plot? Damn it.

Gu Siyu cracked melon seeds, frowned, and continued watching the drama, pretending there was no one else beside her. Huo Junxian held her hand, fingers sliding into her fingertips, rubbing intimately. It was very ambiguous; she wouldn't actively say what she wanted but sought it through actions.

At night, the two went back to their rooms to sleep. The day oftravel had left them tired, and they lay on the bed without doing anything.

Gu Siyu, lying on her side, played with her phone. Several times she wanted to check her WeChat, but each time, Huo Junxian's hand circled her waist. Gu Siyu adjusted her phone to display the TV, didn't find anything interesting, and continued watching that melodramatic drama.

Huo Junxian watched along, occasionally commenting, "Really infuriating."

"Just like you," Gu Siyu replied.

The next day, Gu Siyu woke up and stood by the window, looking down.

"If you jump from here, you might end up disabled. Don't hurt yourself again," Huo Junxian, coming out of the bathroom, said. "Don't think about escaping."

Gu Siyu gave her a disdainful look. Indeed, she was calculating the possibility of escaping. However, no matter how the place looked like a castle, its essence wouldn't change. If she didn't like it, it would become a prison for the two of them.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian didn't say anything, walking step by step behind her. Today, she was wearing a small Western-style dress, and the fabric around her chest was tight, resembling a noblewoman in a French court, with a beautiful chest shape.

Approaching her, Huo Junxian pressed against the window sill, and Gu Siyu groaned.

After a moment of silence, Huo Junxian hugged her waist and whispered in her ear, pressing her voice, "I know... you're going to scold me as cheap again."

The words made Gu Siyu's ears tingle, feeling a unique warmth.

"If you don't behave, then I'll show you how cheap I can be..." Huo Junxian changed Gu Siyu's posture, bringing her face-to-face, leaning close to Gu Siyu's chest, and kissed her heart.

Talking to this woman was futile, or maybe Gu Siyu didn't want to listen at all. She just wanted to do whatever she liked.

"What can you do?" Huo Junxian asked provocatively, teasing her, "Gu Siyu, go ahead and call."

"Get lost."

"If you're not obedient, I'll tear up your ticket."

Huo Junxian closed the window, pressing Gu Siyu against the glass.

"Get lost."

"Such a * cheap woman early in the morning." Gu Siyu cursed fiercely.

--------------------

Author's Note:

A shallow update, the word count is so low!

I'm scolding myself!

Translator's note: Haha... Huo Junxian is like a sugar mommy...a possessive mommy hahaha...

TO BE CONTINUE...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.2K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
14.2K 975 22
18+ dark romance " be my girlfriend " " I know i am pretty but don't be this desperate " ----------------------------------- " you pick her between...
39.5K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
628K 15.5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...