Wishper Of The Heart [COMPLE...

Bởi Thank_you_Too

Sam(G!p)XMon (AU) When Khun Sam saw a little girl, that lead to unfold her past with a young girl, who she w... Xem Thêm

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past
Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1
Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2
Chapter 4 - Happy pills
Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry
Chapter 6 - We All Are Stubborn
Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister
Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want
Chapter 10 - You Own My Heart ❤️
Chapter 11- We Are Family
Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife
Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid
Chapter 17 - White Strawberries
Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You
Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20 - Da-Da, Ma-Ma
Chapter 21 - She Is My Life
Chapter 22 - I Missed You
Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours
Chapter 24 - Special Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT-1
NEW STORY !!!!!
Chapter 25 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9 - My Daughter's Mother

3.1K 142 17
Bởi Thank_you_Too

One afternoon, Sam went out with Mon and their daughter for a movie. They have been enjoying their time together.

After the movie, they were sitting in food court, enjoying their food.
Sam order whatever they want.

Little Sam is fond of spicy food like her Dada, but Mon is different, she can't eat spicy food.

Mon smile looking at her daughter, she is totally after Sam. Looks, behavior everything.

While they were having foods, Little Sam suddenly asked
"Dada, why don't you kiss Mama"

Sam just choke at her coffee, she cough. She clear her throat, looked at Mon, who is trying to hold her laugh, pursing her lip together, looking around the food court.

"What princess??" Sam asked her daughter
"Why, You and Mama doesn't kiss eachother"
"Why you asked?"
"You know, Hally's parents kiss each other, Kira's too"
"Did you see them kissing?"

"No they said, their parents kissed each other on their mouth"

Sam doesn’t know what is happening to kids these days, they are so advance in everything.
Even her daughter is so advance in everything, kids these days are way ahead of them.
Sam thought, she doesn’t know anything when she was 4 other than eating, sleeping, playing.

"Oh princess, from now on you are not allowed to talk about it"
"But Why?"
"Because it's an adult talk, how parents kiss each other"
"But my friends talk about it, I never see you two kissing"
Sam try to calm herself down.

"Enough, princess. There is some talk that only adult should know, when you grown up you will know but now, lets not talk about it. And kissing should not be done in front of other people, ok and you are too young to talk about it. Do you understand?"

"Ok, sorry Dada. I won't talk about it. But do you and Mama kiss secretly in mouth, not in front of me"

"Ohhh princess, Dada will be mad if you keep talking about it, leave that topic, ok"

"Ok Dada no more talking about mouth kissing"

Mon just smile, she let Sam handle the situation, as their daughter is growing up, she asked a lots of questions, that includes lots of topic too. Sometimes she asked wired questions too. Its nature for children her ages asked lots of questions,  they are eager to know about everything. Little Sam is smart, she know the situation, if her Dada or Mama tell to stop, she stopped.

"Uhmm good, finish your ice cream, we are late for shopping"

Sam looked at Mon
"Ahh Mon, do you need more milk tea?"
"No Khun Sam, I am full"
"Ok"
"Ahh Mon, I need to talk about something with you"
"What is it Khun Sam?"
"Uhhmm it's about something personal?"
"What?" Mon smile and asked

"We will talk when we reached home, you know, we need to talk in private, not in front of this smart head"
"Uhmm, yeah"

Sam thought she will confessed to Mon about her feeling, she think alot about it and come to conclusion that her friends were right, without asking or confessing to Mon, how could she know about Mon's feeling.
Even it is scary, she is ready to confessed to Mon. She hope it's go well.

After having foods, they went for shopping, Both Sam and her daughter took permission from Mon, before they buy something from the store, Mon smile looking at them. Sam is  grown up woman but she is just like her daughter. Its like Mon is with two Kids.

They came out of mall, Sam is holding the shopping bag on her right hand and on left, she hold her daughter's hand. Mon is walking next to them.

"Sam" Sam stopped, she know who belong the voice.
Mon and her daughter stopped too.

Two old couple, came towards them, they looked so elegant

"Mom, Dad" Sam called them,
"Sam, come to the mansion now" Her father said
"But Dad, I have work. I will come tomorrow "
"No, you do what I tell, bring them too"
Mr Anantrakul said looking towards Mon and Little Sam, then he start walking leaving them.

"Mom, what Dad want from me"
Sam asked her mother

"Sam, you know your Dad right, if you don't want to make him angry, just come" Mrs Anantrakul said then looked at Little Sam and Mon try to say something but before that, Mr Anantrakul called her

"Are you not coming?"

"Ok lets meet at the mansion Sam" Mrs Anantrakul said to her daughter

They left, Sam told Mon that they are her parents and couldn’t introduced properly and she asked Mon if it is ok to go to her parents mansion with her. Mon said yes.

After that, Sam drive towards the mansion with Mon and their daughter.
Sam told Mon not to worry, she will talk to her parents.

When they reached the mansion, Mon followed Sam inside the mansion, who is holding their daughter.

They reached a big hall, a big sofa is laying in middle of room, next to that, Sam parents were sitting on two single seated sofa.

They took the sofa, Little Sam sit in-between her parents.

Mr Anantrakul clear his throat
"What are you doing Samanan?"
"Nothing Dad"

"I called you many time to come, but you always said you were busy, are you really busy or are you enjoying. I heard that you don't come in time for work.

"Dad, I may not present there 24 hours, but I make sure everything is going smoothly. All are good at office"
Sam said

"Who are they?" Mr Anantrakul asked her daughter, then he looked at Mon

"Don't take me wrong girl, but I need to know, people are talking about her living with you, I need to know"

Mon nod, she know this day will come sooner or later, people will know, she can't live with Sam forever without any label, thats why she always asked Sam about their relationship.

"Dad, she is Mon. She is my daughter's mother and here Little one is my daughter"

Mr Anantrakul looked at his daughter, then Mon and then towards Little Sam, its like Sam is just joking or babbling like it's nothing.

"Sam, its not time for joke"
"Dad, its not a joke, its true"

"How could you have a daughter out of nowhere?" Mr Anantrakul asked, raising his voice

"Dad don't you see her face, she is totally after me. She is my blood and your granddaughter"

"But how??"

Sam took a deep breath, she thought why she had to explained everything again and again from the beginning to different people but it's because of her fault so she told everything.

Her mother is already in tears, her father eyes are red with anger.

"How old she was?" Her father asked
"20"
"And you?"
"28"

"So when you were 28, you took a 20 year old girl and when she got pregnant, you asked what, I don't want to say that word infront of the kid, Are you mad Sam? Did we thaugh you to do like that. Answer me Sam??" Mr Anantrakul shouted

"Dad, don't shout please, my daughter will think that you are shouting at her, Her name is Sam too"

Mr Anantrakul looked at Mon
"Hey girl, are you mad too, if I were you I won't forgive her at any cost, but you even named your daughter after her "

The room is pin dropped silent now, no one dare to talk. Mr Anantrakul had short tempered. Her mother opened her mouth at last
"But Sam, you didn't said anything about it, to us. Why??" Her mother asked
"Mom, please, there was no good explanations about that, I am really sorry"
"We are your parents, you should come to us"

Sam just sigh, looked at Mon and her daughter, they just sit silently there.

Mr Anantrakul sit up from sofa, move away and asked Sam to followed him.
Sam followed her father and when they are around the corner Mr Anantrakul slap her daughter, the whole room is echo with the slap sound. That was a hard slapped for sure.

Mon run towards them and on her knees,  Little Mon followed her mother too, she too on her knees, copy her mother.

"Sir, please forgive her, it's been long time I forgave her"
Mon pledge Mr Anantrakul . He looked at Mon and Little Sam, who are on their knees.

"You are lucky Samanan, you have her on your side, otherwise I won't forgive you"

Mr Anantrakul bend down, he is on his one knee in front of Little Sam,

"Hey little girl, come to grandpa" he said opening his arm

Little Sam looked at her mother, Mon nod.
"Go baby, he is your grandpa" Mon said

"Grandpa" Little Sam called Mr Anantrakul, he hold her granddaughters in his arm.

Afterwards,  Mon introduced herself to Mr and Mrs Anantrakul. Little Sam is with their grandparents. Sam is not there with them.

Mr and Mrs Anantrakul were so happy to see the Little one. All their anger is gone when they are with their granddaughter.

They asked Mon to stay for night at the mansion, she didn't argued, she just said yes.

When Mon is with Mrs Anantrakul, the older women know Mon is worried about Sam's whereabouts.

"Daughter are you worried about her"
Mon smile, Sam mother continued

"I know my daughter is very stubborn, she doesn’t show but she care for other"
Mon nod her head

"Madam, yeah she is"
"Don't call me Madam, you can call me aunt or Mom, but I prefer Mom"
"Ok Mom"

Mrs Anantrakul smile looking at Mon,
So, she told her to go to Sam's room, she bring Mon towards a door and asked
"Go, she must be inside"

"Thank you, Mom"

Mrs Anantrakul left, Sam's parents keep their children room as it, even they didn't live there. So that, when their children come to visit them, they can stay in their rooms.

When Mon enter Sam room, its too dark. She switch on the bulb and saw Sam sleeping in fetal position on the bed.

Sam looked up, then she sit on bed, smiling at Mon.
Mon went towards the bed and sit next to her

"Hey, how you find me?"
"Mom, told me"
Sam smile

"Are you bored Mon?"
"No"
"Do you need anything?"
"No Khun Sam"

Mon reach her hand on Sam left cheek that is swollen because of the big slapped.
Sam winced a little at Mon's touch.

Mon moved closer to her and cares her face with thumb.
Sam gulped, Mon said

"I am sorry"
"Mon, why you said sorry, I deserve it, I deserved more than a slapped"

"No, no one deserve to treat like that"
"Mon, I am really sorry"

"Don't you hear what I said before, I already forgave you long time ago"

"Uhhmm, I don't know. what do I do in my previous life, to meet someone like you. You are too good Mon"

"I don't know about good or bad or previous life but Khun Sam, doesn't everybody deserved to be treated in fair manner"

"Ah Mon, you are an angel on the earth"
"Khun Sam doesn’t tease me"
"I am not. But Mon, I will say till my last breath that I am sorry"

"Please Khun, keep your sorry to yourself,  I Don't want to hear anymore"

Mon move her face towards Sam left cheek, her finger trace Sam's swallowed face. She looked at Sam eyes, then move her lip towards the swollen place.
Sam heart skip a bit when Mon's lip touch her, she closed her eyes and gulped.

Sam think, if Mon lip is going to touch like that, she can receive a slap every single day.

Mon continued to move her lip on Sam face, Sam doesn’t know where to put her hands, so she just put on Mon waist. Mon traced her lip towards Sam's lip.

Mon move a little away from Sam face, their lips are so closed, they looked at each other eyes, then towards the lips. Sam can see pure care in Mon eyes.

Its like both are waiting for each other to closed the gap, the gap that is inches apart.

Sam gathered all her courages and move towards Mon kissable lip that she want to taste, but before she land her lip to Mon, both are startled by sudden shouting

"Sam"

Both move away from each other, Sam is crushing under her breath

"Are we disturbing something here"
Two lady enter the room. Sam just rolled her eyes

"What you two wants?"
Sam just asked but the two lady ignored her, move towards Mon

"You must be Mon, right "
Mon nod looking at them

"Hey relax, we are Sam's elder sisters. I am Neung and she is Song"

"Ohh.. Good evening Phi" Mon greeted with her joined hands.

Both sisters greet Mon
They had little talk, Mon excuses herself and went out, saying Little Sam might looked for her. But most importantly she want to give sisters time.

"So Sam, Mom told us everything, and about Dad wrath" Neung said

"How you two came together?" Sam asked
"Dad called us" Song reply

Neung try to touch Sam left cheek but Sam is so fast, put her hand fast

"Don't touch"
She doesn't want to be touch by other, where Mon traced her lip. Even she doesn't want to washed her face.

"What??"
"Its hurt" Sam lied
"Yeah you must be, that big hand of Dad"

Her sister laugh, Sam just ignored them, she is mad at them for disturbing Mon and her moments.

Her sister tease her how her daughter is exactly looked like her. They said it might because of Mon love her a lot, while having their baby. Sam just rolled her eyes.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

106K 4.2K 46
The proud and arrogant daughter of a drug lord falls for the daughter of her bodyguard. She saw herself superior to the middle and lower class citize...
6.9K 316 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
158K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
44.3K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...