Revamped

By Andyfranclark

Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly f... More

Chapter 1 Construction
Chapter 2 Supplies & calls
Chapter 3 The [purple] code pt.1
Chapter 4 Progress
Chapter 5 A visit
Chapter 6 Help wanted pt.2
Chapter 7 Advertisement
Chapter 8 The opening & problem
Chapter 9 The tapes pt.3
Chapter 10 Bad attitudes
Chapter 11 The discovery
Chapter 12 Follower pt.4
Chapter 13 The basics
Chapter 14 Computer messages
Chapter 15 Curse of dreadbear pt.5
Chapter 16 Return to work
Chapter 17 Better than ever
Chapter 18 Special delivery pt.6
Chapter 19 Meeting the band
Chapter 20 Playtime
Chapter 21 Naptime
Chapter 22 The purpose
Chapter 23 New racers
Chapter 24 The DJ
Chapter 25 Another friend
Chapter 26 New friendship
Chapter 27 Ice cream break
Chapter 28 The understudy
Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo
Chapter 30 New security officer
Chapter 31 Movietime
Chapter 32 First night on the job
Chapter 33 Frist party blowout
Chapter 34 Adjust
Chapter 36 Hanging out
Chapter 37 New products
Chapter 38 Odd mystery
Chapter 39 Rising popularity
Chapter 40 Toreador march
Chapter 41 Renovations
Chapter 42 Pathway
Chapter 43 Memorial
Chapter 44 The kit
Chapter 45 System breach

Chapter 35 Unusual

24 1 0
By Andyfranclark

In the pizzaplex things are going well. They were slow, but things were still going on very productively.As everybody is still taking a hard time of Foxy being decommissioned it was a lot to say the least.Because everybody didn't know what to do in this situation. It felt weird not having him here anymore.As there is a lot of things that were different now as everything that once was Foxy is now replaced with Roxy as the public that have come a multiple times.

Were a little bit confused while new customers didn't mind that much.As there is a lot in this establishment that is different soon as everybody continued to be going through like any other day as if nothing had never happened.But to everybody else in the pizzaplex it was going to be very hard to move on.

Because it is difficult losing a friend and a family member. It was on clear how long it will take before moving on completely from this loss.As it is going on normally except without the pirate, cowboy things were a little bit tense to say the least.

At the Superstar daycare area of this gigantic establishment everything was going pretty fine to be honest.As it is there is so much that is going through the entire decommissioning issue.Gregory is having a interesting time and doing some colouring as he is getting really busy with it.

As the daycare attendant is having some time with him.At the front lobby there are a lot of people as there is the logo for the pizzaplex with cartoon versions of the band with their instruments but instead of Foxy there is Roxy in his place.

As everybody is going through the gigantic establishment very normally.As there is a lot happening as nobody noticed that there was a hooded person there, but nobody really cared.Soon everyone is going where they would normally go as there was even some new customers that came in as well.

But there is a hooded figure there among a huge crowd of people as this person is from a rival family entertainment company.That is not doing so well to say the least given how the pizzaplex is getting much more popular as of late and that was infuriating, this person there was no way that they were going to lose their job to this place.

So they became desperate to do something that they thought was a great idea at the time.But this person thinks that this is still the same Fazbear entertainment from the past not knowing about the security protocols in placed.Soon after some time had passed there is a lot to do as there is some birthday party scheduled including how the bakery is making some pastries.

Some that are gluten free given the allergies that some of the children have.It is also a good thing that the electric guitar player is there as well as there is also the fact that since all models of the animatronic chicken had this thing where they would eat pizza, and no one could actually get rid of this thing.

So they decide to use it for best of their abilities such as giving the electric guitar player for this new establishment.As Chica is able to detect some items, in the food that the children are allergic too.So that it will easy to avoid any lawsuits as well as making sure that no children go into an allergic shock because of that, as those was the one thing they were trying to avoid missing children.

Given what happened in the past with this company so it is clear that they're taking child safety very seriously not to mention the fact that there is some posters there in the bakery. As it was mostly of the electric guitar player because just like Mazercise, the bakery is also for Chica.As there is a lot of posters of the animatronic chicken.

Including that being a poster for safety as well with a cartoon version of the electric guitar player.But it is very strange to say the least as there is a lot that is happening there, as there was a lot of parties being scheduled for this establishment.There a lot of posters for many things with cartoon versions of the band members as everybody continued on going throughout the day normally.

But there is the hooded figure heading, right towards the Superstar daycare.But everybody was too busy with everything else as this establishment is in overdrive getting everything ready.As there are some children with cameras, that the pizzaplex decided to use for prizes.So that they can take photos as the cameras were based off of the main star of the show.

But there is also the fact that the animatronics do have this issue whenever flashing lights around them, they start to bug out. As well as temporarily deactivating for a couple of minutes as it was an issue at the company had for a long time with the animatronics acting like that with flashing lights.

So to prevent accidental temporary shutdowns the company had made some posters for the pizzaplex.As there are some of the posters there, with cartoon versions of the animatronics.Including the cameras that are called:Fazcam with that being a warning about what will happen if the cameras flashing light gets to the animatronics.

Soon as the time had passed as everything is going into overdrive, because of how busy the place is being.There is a lot that is happening so much that nobody noticed the hooded figure getting closer to the Superstar daycare.Then after a while, there was a sound of an alarm causing everyone to stop soon familiar robot monotone voice spoke through the many speakers all over the gigantic establishment.

{ATTENTION!THERE IS AN DANGEROUS UNRECOGNIZED INDIVIDUAL IN THE PIZZAPLEX.THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS A WEAPON. ACTIVATING SECURITY PROTOCOLS!THE INDIVIDUAL IS IN THE DAYCARE!}

As everybody soon is in a panic as they can't believe that there was a dangerous intruder here with a weapon.But the employees that worked here in the pizzaplex we're not in a panic like those in the public that came here to enjoy themselves.As then they started to get necessary equipment to deal with this situation.

As there was surveillance that the hooded figure was carrying out a child from the daycare area, using the kid as a hostage.But it also that is revealed that the child is Gregory as there is a sudden strange feeling of dread that is coming from some of the employees.After looking right behind them they saw Nicole there with a very unfamiliar face expression as this is a face expression that hasn't been seen in a long time.

As everybody knows not to mess with her but now that it's her child, her son in danger, it's going to be very chaotic to say the least. Though it was strange that there wasn't any sign of the daycare attendant.So that is very strange to say the least. Also, the hooded figure was there taking the child close hostage and putting the knife close to him.

As it is touching his face being shown on the security cameras.Then hooded figure soon began to speak as he was holding Gregory close to him with his knife, touching the skin on his face, as the child was clearly scared of what is going on.

"Listen up you layoff makers. I've got this child here and I'm not afraid to use this knife on him.So I have some demands. Also don't bother sending out the animatronics. I've studied all of them.So I know all of the weaknesses, except for that one that works at the daycare that was difficult to say the least.But I'm not afraid to do what I have to on this kid, and just to prove my point."

Soon everybody watched on the security cameras to see that the hood figure soon pushed, the knife close to the child skin.Then suddenly crimson liquid came out of the child's face as he was starting to cry upon seeing it.There is a lot of expressions happening as all of the employees were looking at the child clearly suffering through all of this.

Soon there is a conversation as to what exactly is going to happen because it is clear that this person is completely insane and will do anything to get what he wants.But what is it is unclear as the security cameras soon lost the hooded figure to say the least.

Not to mention that there was no sign of the daycare attendant at the Superstar daycare so that is another issue to deal with as well.Then there is conversation that was going back and forth.

"I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work or not."

" If it will help Gregory then we might as well hear you out on this plan. It might be a longshot, but it's the only idea we got."

" Well, according to what that person said, he only got information about the band members and the original band members here of the pizzaplex.Not the newest member, including Monty. So we can use that as one of us distracts this hooded figure, then will be able to find the child to save him in no time with some back up."

"That's actually a solid idea so far. Including it being the only idea we got, but we have to do it."

Soon everybody began to get ready to do this plan as others were trying to find the daycare attendant as it is a whole other issues as well to figure out.But that was the time to put this plan into action as Roxy is called to help including Monty as some employees came to assist as well.Soon after going through the hallways of this gigantic establishment to get to the hostage situation using the utility tunnels.

As it is taken some time to get there, but it wouldn't be that much longer.Then the wolf soon stopped as the employees including Monty are curious as to why tell there was sounds of footsteps. Coming from the other side of the utility tunnels.As it is unclear if it's from the hooded figure that took the child as a hostage but thanks to Roxy receiving those newly upgraded eyes it made it possible for her to see what it is that's coming close to them.

As it is Gregory as he soon headed towards them, without any hesitation, as he bumped into one of the employees, then went off again and cling on to Monty.It is clear given the bruises and cuts that he had to received injuries, but they appear to be mild.It is still a painful experience for him to have, though, however

.Soon after trying to comfort him, there was also realization of what happened to the hooded figure then there was a sound of footsteps with familiar sounds of bells accompanying those footsteps.Soon after there was a figure there as the employees told the animatronics to head back well they investigate this figure. Because it was clear it wasn't the hooded individual that kidnapped the child.

But Gregory is staying with the employees as it made sense. He was too scared to even move at the moment.Then the figure stepped out, but it wasn't the hooded figure that started the hostage situation this is different as it appeared to be the daycare attendant but different.

Completely different as the pants for the daycare attendant is different from before. As below there were the stripe pattern for the playtime attendant, but at the top there is blue with stars for the nighttime attendant.As there is also the realization that the centre of the body has one half of it belong into the solar attendant, while the other half belongs to the lunar counterpart.There is also another realization, that one hand and arm belong to the playtime attendant, while the other one belong to the nighttime attendant.

As the head was interesting as there was the fact that half belong to the solar attendant well the other one belong to the lunar counterpart, including how there are the rays and they're being the nightcap on top of the head. As the eyes are glowing in orange colour.As this is a very strange as the employees didn't know what to do in this situation.

Gregory is still there, hugging on one of the employees well on the legs as he was still in the shock after the experience, he went through.Then there is sound coming from the daycare attendant in the current state as it is about to come close, as this seem to be a sound coming from whatever happened to the attendant.

"S̵t̵a̵r̵f̵l̵o̵w̵e̵r̵...."

The voice is a combination of both the solar, and lunar attendant, though it was strange, as it was still difficult to figure out what the sentences, however.So then the employees were completely lost at this, as they didn't know what to do.But it was pretty clear of that the daycare attendant wouldn't hurt the child. In fact, it seem to be the exact opposite.

As the daycare attendant, seem to perceive the employees as a threat to the child, and was trying to protect him.So that is something that the employees had to deal with so one of them decided to talk to diffuse the situation.

"Look......I don't understand what happened but we're not gonna hurt him. We're just gonna take him to one of the many first aid stations that this establishment has all over.So that we can help with his injuries that's all.So can we do that?"

There is an unusual amount of tension, until there was a nod coming from the daycare attendant as the employees relaxed as that was solved.Soon the employees brought Gregory to one of the first aid stations as one employee is treating his injuries.While the daycare attendant is watching as the other employee send the report on their Fazwatch explain everything that happened, including what's going on with the daycare attendant.

As for the hooded figure, he was tied up, and given some injuries that he kind of deserved for putting a child in a hostage situation.Soon afterwards, he was taken into the proper authorities as everything return to normal, except for what just is going on with the daycare attendant right now.

As there is gonna be a conversation about what exactly just happened today including everything else happening today as well. Because today was absolutely chaotic to say the least.But luckily, it didn't end up becoming a tragedy at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 547 4
Warning: Explicit Smut, dub-con Broke and with nowhere to sleep, Reader spends the night at their part time place of employment. Freddy Fazbear's Me...
5K 186 12
+β‚Š ❝ πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 π‹πŽπ•π„, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 ππŽπŽπ†πˆπ„ 𝐎𝐍 πƒπŽπ–π ! ❞ β‚Š+ β•°β”ˆβž€ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...
222K 6K 21
You just got a job working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as a technician for an animatronic. Your job seems pretty easy at first. But after gett...