The Golden Guardian

By Indighoster

Is there ever such a thing as too much power? At what level does a man cease to be a man and become a god? Ho... More

Welcome Marvelites
𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲: 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬
Volume 1: Awaken
Volume 2: Debut?
Volume 3: Training the Trinity
Volume 4: Sentry v. Public
Volume 5: It is Unending
Volume 6: A Great Beast
Volume 1: Back in Town

Revamp?

201 9 6
By Indighoster

Hello! It's been a long time since I've touched this book, but I'm back almost a year later. 

To make a short story shorter, when it came to writing, I began to 'chase the dopamine' in a sense. I wrote and published many books since I abandoned this one. However, I've since worked through that issue and have devised a plan to focus on three stories at a time and rotate chapters between them. 

The Golden Guardian (This book) will get the next chapter, followed by a currently unnamed Avatar: The Last Airbender book, and then The Prince of Heaven (Percy Jackson). So, given that, I want to work on that Avatar book, given it's probably one of my favorite series in fiction. 

What I want to know here, is if anyone would prefer that I revamp this story. Start fresh from the beginning and a whole new story. 

My plans for the revamp are simple, most characters will remain the same characterization-wise, but there will be a significant change to Y/N. His personality and his origin will be changed. My idea is to move away from the more villainous side and focus more on The Sentry instead of The Void. Y/N would be born with his powers and by the beginning of the story, have almost full use of them. Think sort of like Mark from Invincible. Y/N will start young (Probably last year in High School. I have a few ideas for a 'Young Justice' sort of approach. With some of the younger DC stars getting some shine.) 

Depending on whether or not this gets any interaction, after a few days, I'm going to start on the revamp anyway. I think it'll be a better, more thought-out story. Well, that's all from me for today, I'm going to be storyboarding my Avatar book, and after I finish, I'll start putting words down for the 'reboot'. 

Sayonara, my friends. Stay Frosty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
717K 10.9K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
26.8K 1.4K 20
Boom. The city of Chicago went up in flames, consumed by the nuclear bomb particles floating in the sky. It was gone in a matter of seconds. Oblitera...
14.1K 430 22
For his entire life, Y/N always knew he was different than everyone else but he never knew why. Now as an adult he discovers his true heritage and us...