The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 84

48 5 0
By An-errr

When Huo Junxian said these words, Gu Siyu tilted her head, frowned, and stared at her for a few seconds. Then, she forcefully pushed her away. Huo Junxian fell on the bed, exhaling lightly as if she didn't think there was anything wrong. A smile lingered on the corners of her mouth.

Gu Siyu moved away from her, holding her phone, and stood at the door to continue talking, "You mentioned investing in your pet hospital before. Take this time to prepare well. The money isn't given to you for nothing. Plan carefully..."

"Siyu." He Xiao interrupted her, hearing her take a deep breath on the other end of the phone, then raised her voice, trying to smile, "You couldn't be unreachable because you were with Huo Junxian, right? Are you okay?"

Gu Siyu's lips didn't move.

He Xiao continued, "I'm sorry, sorry. I forgot. Huo Junxian also posted missing person notices looking for you. I'm... it's nothing. Can you come out now? I'll come to pick you up..."

She stumbled through her words, gradually unable to continue.

"Do you need anything?" He Xiao asked.

Finally, she laughed a few times to conceal the awkwardness and abruptness from earlier.

"I just came back a few days ago," Gu Siyu said.

"Okay, good." He Xiao replied in a few short words.

In fact, when He Xiao called and found her, she was very happy. Not long ago, Huo Junxian had mocked her with harsh words, saying that He Xiao and the others wouldn't contact her.

Gu Siyu said, "I've been busy these past few days. I haven't had the chance to come and see you. Take the money first, figure out where to open the store, plan it well, and see how much more you need. If there's a shortfall, call me."

One million is far from enough to open a pet hospital in this city. Fortunately, He Xiao can raise money on her own, with some help from her parents. Recently, Duan Jiayang also promised to invest some more, which could bring the total to two or three million.

He Xiao didn't speak, and Gu Siyu was waiting for her to speak. She couldn't just send the money to He Xiao and have her refuse it. If He Xiao keeps refusing, Gu Siyu might get angry...

"Okay, I'll show you when it's ready." He Xiao said, "It will definitely work out. I've been planning during this time. Jiayang helped me check out the storefront. It's going quite smoothly. Don't worry."

Although she said so, her voice was low, and it didn't sound very good.

Gu Siyu dared not think about the worst, dared not ask. Her situation must have affected He Xiao. He Xiao had a good job, but because of Gu Siyu, she's being transferred here and there, she eventually resigned.

Surviving in a big city requires spending money everywhere. Without another way out, life would be difficult.

"He Xiao, if you need anything, just tell me. I'll help you if I can." Gu Siyu said seriously.

"I'm fine, everything's good." He Xiao replied.

Gu Siyu didn't like being overly sentimental. She carefully assessed He Xiao's mood and said, "We're good friends. Don't be so formal."

She had never said the words "good friends" to He Xiao before. They used to hang out together, eat together, and He Xiao had jokingly asked her if they were still good friends, but Gu Siyu always remained silent.

Saying it now, she didn't feel that He Xiao was particularly happy, but rather, she sensed that He Xiao was upset.

Huo Junxian laughed on the side, a bold and unrestrained laugh. She couldn't help but show it, not bothering to conceal herself. Sensing Gu Siyu's gaze, she covered her face and winked at Gu Siyu through a gap.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Siyu listened to Huo Junxian's chuckle. Huo Junxian walked to her side and said, "Good friends, sounds quite ambiguous."

Gu Siyu frowned, "What's with your tone?"

She turned around, and Huo Junxian walked ahead. Gu Siyu almost bumped into her.

"No, why are you..."

Huo Junxian was quite calm. She was still laughing, not feeling that eavesdropping was impolite at all. Before Gu Siyu could get angry, Huo Junxian pushed her into the bathroom. Gu Siyu wasn't in the mood right now. After struggling a bit, she warned her, "Don't do such boring things in the future."

"Why?"

"I find it disgusting, especially in front of my friends..."

"Oh." Huo Junxian just responded without promising anything. She said, "If we're friends, I shouldn't have to be too careful, right? You used to let me sit on your lap in front of them. Now, it's my turn, and you're not happy?"

While the words were spoken, it felt very uncomfortable.

"Or do you have feelings for her?" Huo Junxian asked lightly, but it felt like a needle pricking Gu Siyu's sensitive nerves. With two steps, Huo Junxian brought her into the bathroom, and the two were face to face, with their noses almost touching.

When Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian, this person, although smiling and looking gentle, had poisonous eyes. Behind the calm appearance, there should be a pair of sinister eyes, capable of rivaling the eagles soaring in the desert.

Huo Junxian was too close, making Gu Siyu's eyes ache.

"Why aren't you talking? Did you agree?" Huo Junxian asked.

"No, it's not like that. Don't make wild assumptions," Gu Siyu quickly explained.

"Oh, that's good. I thought I might have a love rival," Huo Junxian laughed and used her hands to touch Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu slapped her hands away, but Huo Junxian pushed her against the wall, suppressing her.

"Don't mess around. I'm here to reason with you."

"Reasoning..." Huo Junxian's hands rested on her shoulders, slowly moving downward. "I just want to see your tattoo. You talk, and I'll listen."

"I've been tolerating you. If you continue like this, one day, I won't be able to take it anymore, and you better not..." Gu Siyu warned her, not allowing her to touch recklessly. However, Huo Junxian's hands had already reached her tattoo. Gu Siyu took a deep breath, talking about reason was useless; this person couldn't listen.

Huo Junxian didn't move, but as soon as Gu Siyu let go of her hand, she directly pulled off Gu Siyu's nightgown, saying, "Just let me take a look at the tattoo. Don't be stingy."

When she saw her name, Huo Junxian couldn't resist kissing the tattoo.

Gu Siyu bit her lip. "Huo Junxian, if you keep provoking, when I can't suppress it anymore..."

"Are you feeling repressed? Don't hold back."

...

Huo Junxian always had her own logic and reasoning. She told Gu Siyu that since she had never been involved in the pet industry, it was better not to interfere and just be a shareholder. She said that running around like this was just causing trouble.

She arranged her time very full, sticking with Gu Siyu every day. During the day, she would pull Huo Junxian to look at the tattoo together. Even though the bed was crowded, she insisted on squeezing with Gu Siyu, facing each other.

At night, holding Gu Siyu, she actively showed her the tattoo. The ugly words "bitch" were interpreted very thoroughly by her.

These words were clever, and they suited her well.

Days passed quickly, so fast that it became chaotic.

Becoming a mess at Lianhua's feet.

Gu Siyu was in chaos, feeling abnormal. Clearly unable to succumb to such suppression, but when Huo Junxian lay on the bed and tempted her, she still went over to Huo Junxian, tirelessly.

It was chaotic, and it wouldn't be long before she rotted like mud under Huo Junxian's feet, trampled by her.

In the blink of an eye, it was December, and the weather had become cold. People dared not flaunt their bodies, wrapping themselves tightly in cotton clothes.

The pet hospital was almost settled. Decoration, equipment, medicines—everything miscellaneous was handled by He Xiao. At this stage, Gu Siyu trusted her a lot, and she was not afraid that her investment would be in vain.

When everything was settled, He Xiao invited Gu Siyu out for a meal. Despite her initial refusal, this time she would definitely go.

Gu Siyu also wanted to go, and Huo Junxian didn't stop her from going out this time. She even dressed up carefully, wanting to go with her.

"It's necessary to go; after all, it's your store." Huo Junxian said, "You spent such a big sum of money."

Gu Siyu was surprised. One million was just a small amount for Huo Junxian.

"Why are you so afraid of me following you?" Huo Junxian asked Gu Siyu.

The two sat in the back seat, and the driver drove. Gu Siyu said, "Your targeting is too strong. If our words don't match, what if we argue later?"

"I don't argue," Huo Junxian said.

With her current attitude, it seemed like she would go today even if Gu Siyu refused.

Gu Siyu couldn't resist her.

Or it could be said that she didn't want to resist her.

The location was arranged by He Xiao and Duan Jiayang, at a small barbecue restaurant. This season is perfect for it—hot soup in a pot, a whole grill, and tables placed at the door with a few stools.

Vegetables, various meat products, and fresh seafood are available for grilling. The hot air rises, and everyone sits together, talking and laughing, creating a lively and festive atmosphere. The joy of the common people is just that simple.

The car stopped, and Gu Siyu got off, followed by Huo Junxian. They were wearing the same style of coat, with the only difference being the scarves around their necks.

Leaves had fallen on the roadside, creating a crisp sound when stepped on. As they approached, He Xiao waved to them, "Hey, it's been a while. Wait a bit; the pot is about to dry up."

Gu Siyu had her hands in her pockets, walking to the chairs. She kicked a stool out with her foot, saying, "It's not that exaggerated."

He Xiao chuckled, ladling a bowl of soup for Gu Siyue. She looked at Huo Junxian and asked, "Sister Huo, do you want some?"

Huo Junxian nodded, and He Xiao called the boss to add a bowl and chopsticks. She used hot water to rinse the soup bowls before serving Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu took a spoonful of soup, lamb soup with a less gamy taste. After drinking, the warmth spread through her body, and she adjusted her scarf, saying, "This place is not bad."

"I've been busy with hospital matters during this time, so I've eaten here a few times passing by," He Xiao said, putting meat skewers on the grill and brushing them with sauce. She brought her bag over and took out a black-covered notebook, handing it to Gu Siyu.

"What's this?" Gu Siyu glanced at it.

He Xiao said, "It's the account book. I've kept track of all the recent expenses. Take a look."

Gu Siyu flipped through a couple of pages. He Xiao's handwriting was clear, and every entry was meticulously recorded. Since Gu Siyu wasn't familiar with this, she trusted He Xiao and only flipped through a few pages. Checking the remaining balance at the end would be sufficient.

"You guys go ahead and eat; I'll go pay and get some drinks." He Xiao took out her phone and went into the restaurant. She had a good relationship with the owner, and a few words and smiles usually resulted in discounts.

Huo Junxian also stood up and said, "Let me go. I'll grab a bottle of soda too. Xiaoyu, what do you want to drink?"

"Something hot, not too cold. If there's no hot option, get me a bottle of beer." Gu Siyu replied.

Huo Junxian went inside, and He Xiao charmingly chatted with the owner. A few words made the owner laugh, and she got a discount on a dish and a free drink. When it came time to pay, Huo Junxian opened her phone, saying she would handle it. He Xiao didn't argue with her, and Huo Junxian paid, saying, "Let's have a chat."

"Sure," He Xiao replied, pursing her lips.

There was a passage to the bathroom at the back of the restaurant. The two of them talked there, with He Xiao leaning against the railing, holding her phone and stealing glances at Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian's hands were in her coat pockets. She was direct, "Once the store is open, keep your distance from Gu Siyu."

The cool breeze blew outside, and smoke continuously rose from the hot pot. Two large lobsters were placed on the grill, and Gu Siyu sprinkled sea salt on them.

"Why don't you go check what they're doing?" Duan Jiayang turned her head and stared inside, suddenly asking, holding a corn skewer, turning it around.

Gu Siyu didn't say anything.

"The accounts book are still with me." Duan Jiayang pushed the ledger over, took out her phone, and said, "I can't eat much. I have to go back for a meeting later. Can you help me deliver it?"

Gu Siyu reached for it.

When Duan Jiayang gave it to her, she hesitated a bit, holding onto the ledger. "Um..."

"What? Can't I touch it?" Gu Siyu took the ledger.

"No, that's not what I mean." Duan Jiayang stuttered.

"Aren't you in a hurry?" Gu Siyu asked her.

Duan Jiayang quickly said, "If you have anything, just call me. I'll help you if I can."

Gu Siyu frowned, not used to her sudden kindness. She flipped the lobster, saying, "What, do you pity me?"

"No..." Duan Jiayang hesitated, choked for a long time, and said, "We are friends. Huo Junxian... is indeed quite scary."

Huo Junxian was indeed scary, and Gu Siyu had a deeper understanding than Duan Jiayang. "Alright, don't meddle. It's my own fault."

"Go and take a look. Maybe you'll hear something." Duan Jiayang suddenly became clever, whispering a reminder, "Her purpose in coming today is not simple. Maybe you'll be more clear-headed after hearing it."

At the same time, the conversation inside was not over.

"Do you know how she got the money?" Huo Junxian asked He Xiao. She leaned against the railing, her back in the dark where there was no light, casting a sinister shadow on her. Her tone was calm, "You didn't stop her before. Now, what qualifications do you have to stop her? You spent the one million she risked her life for, and now you're telling me to let her go. Hmm... It's a bit funny."

Huo Junxian was willing to let Gu Siyu come out today for a simple reason – she also wanted to see He Xiao. As long as He Xiao spent that one million, she lost her qualifications.

A woman who has used Gu Siyu's hard-earned money, what qualifications does she have to talk about love with Gu Siyu? What qualifications does she have to say it's for Gu Siyu's good?

In fact, one million is trivial to her; she anticipated the story that followed when she asked Gu Siyu to invest.

Before, He Xiao didn't know what Gu Siyu was doing, and Gu Siyu didn't mention it at all. Later, when she found out, no one could stop her. Besides, Gu Siyu didn't contact anyone when she ran into trouble during that time, making it impossible to find her.

By the time He Xiao wanted to stop her, it was too late. He Xiao regretted it during the time Gu Siyu was away. If she had tried her best to stop Gu Siyu and said, 'Don't struggle with Huo Junxian anymore. Don't dig yourself into a deeper hole. Let's forget about this money. Let's work hard together in the future...'

However, every time she saw Gu Siyu's eyes, she knew that Gu Siyu liked this person. She voluntarily entangled herself with Huo Junxian.

This kind of liking was different for her, with distinctions.

It's just that Gu Siyu expressed it in a strange way, and she stubbornly refused to admit it.

"I didn't use Gu Siyu's one million. I'll give it back to her, and she can give it back to you..." He Xiao was quite determined, "There's still one million left in the accounts."

"Do you know how much she took from me?" Huo Junxian asked.

He Xiao knew; she heard it from Duan Jiayang, three billion. The three billion was ostensibly given by Jin Yuansen. As long as Huo Junxian planned it into the prenuptial property, Gu Siyu had to return it intact.

Of course, it was Huo Junxian letting Gu Siyu off. Gu Siyu had a chance to return it. If Huo Junxian accused Gu Siyu of fraud, then Gu Siyu...

He Xiao clenched her fist. "What you're doing is not good for her at all. You're setting traps, watching her fall into them. If she doesn't behave, you make her pay the price."

Similarly, Gu Siyu behaved well. Huo Junxian was willing to give everything to Gu Siyu. Whatever Gu Siyu wanted, she would provide.

"Restricting her like this, is it because you like her? You only care about your own feelings. It's scary the way you're doing this. If it were someone else, you'd be going to jail. You'll hurt her, and she's already living a difficult life."

Huo Junxian remained silent.

"Gu Siyu might have a bad temper, but she's actually a good person. If you like her, you can't treat her like this."

"We're fine like this. Worry about yourself." Huo Junxian said, "If Gu Siyu leaves my side, I won't let you off."

Huo Junxian seemed to indulge Gu Siyu in doing anything, but in reality, she held Gu Siyu tightly, keeping Gu Siyu forever in her control.

Completely and entirely, inside and out, all belonged to her.

The body and soul are both bound by her.

"You're really malicious."

"You're wrong..."

Malice can be cured with medicine, but madness is innate and cannot be cured.

"Who told you all these things?" Huo Junxian figured it out, blinked, "Was it Duan Jiayang? I suddenly got curious about something. Between Gu Siyu and Duan Jiayang, who is more important to you? Hmm, I'm really curious. Have you ever weighed it yourself?"

Her tone was puzzled, as if she wanted to know the answer immediately.

He Xiao definitely couldn't admit Duan Jiayang, but Huo Junxian was convinced it was Duan Jiayang. "I didn't expect her to tell you about this kind of thing. You two have such a good relationship. Thinking about it, if Duan Jiayang..."

"Huo Junxian!" He Xiao got anxious, "You can't be so domineering. If you like her, you should consider her, know what she wants, what she likes, be tolerant of each other..."

Although she had only experienced a broken relationship, the path of emotions was like this. Both people had to make efforts, make concessions when necessary. Otherwise, both would suffer, and it couldn't last. It would only be mutual torment.

Huo Junxian only heard key words, "Like, you like her so much, why don't you try, why don't you ask her if she likes you?"

He Xiao's fingers were all red from pinching, her eyes were moist.

"Are you thinking that you're protecting her because she helped you, and you want to help her? But you've just been watching her fall, indulging her, watching her fall into my trap."

"No, it's not..." He Xiao explained desperately, "She doesn't like me. If I confessed to her it will trouble her. I don't know what she's doing. I haven't..."

She spoke painfully. She really didn't know anything. She was just a fool. At first, she just wanted Gu Siyu to be happy. When she found out that she couldn't intervene in what Gu Siyu was doing, she was afraid of influencing Gu Siyu. So she left the city, giving Gu Siyu a chance.

But it turned out to be a step wrong, step by step wrong, all wrong.

Many things were only understood by Duan Jiayang after she analyzed them.

She regretted a lot, especially now.

The more she explained, the more self-blame she felt.

This was also the difference between Gu Siyu and them. If Huo Junxian said this to Gu Siyu, Gu Siyu wouldn't fall for it. She would retort, rebuke, and never end up like He Xiao, regretting uncontrollably.

Huo Junxian observed, watching He Xiao in tears.

"I actually expected you to confess to her." Huo Junxian's tone was indifferent. If He Xiao hid and didn't speak, staying by Gu Siyu's side as a friend, Gu Siyu would cherish her as a friend. This way, Gu Siyu would find it hard to push her away.

There were rules in emotions, and Huo Junxian had figured them out. If you didn't say it, you might still stay by their side, enjoying moments of warmth. But once you said it and got rejected, you had to draw clear boundaries. There was no crossing the line.

Like her.

She said she liked.

Gu Siyu would then say indifferently: 'You don't like me.'

If she persisted, Gu Siyu would step back a hundred steps.

'Go ahead, go ahead, confess.'

There was a voice in her ear. He Xiao looked up, and Huo Junxian's lips were pursed but not moving.

Huo Junxian, however, smiled and nodded at her.

Typically, when encountering a rival in love, one would remain silent, killing the emotions in the friend stage. But this person was different. She preferred to make the other person lose everything—friendship, love—rendering them powerless and non-threatening.

Evidently, Huo Junxian wanted to see her getting rejected.

When this dreadful person appeared, there was only Gu Siyu on the table. The lobsters on the table were all burnt, emitting a strong burnt smell.

Gu Siyu didn't look up, she lowered her head and fiddled with the lobster. "Where's He Xiao?"

"Still inside, all the lobsters are burnt."

"Oh." Gu Siyu's fingers subtly tightened.

How did they get burnt?

Guess.

Why?

He Xiao, leaning against the railing, raised her hand and wiped her tears. Over and over again, wiping, wiping until she laughed. After wiping away the tears, she took a photo with her phone. When she came out, she pulled the tab of the beer, drank half of it, and walked out still lively.

Outside, Gu Siyu was peeling lobster shells with her head down.

He Xiao couldn't get up when she saw this person. She drank the last sip of beer. "Gu Siyu, I have something to say."

The beer can was empty, she put it on the table, and with the momentum of the alcohol, she opened her mouth. The wind blew, dispersing the white breath she exhaled.

Gu Siyu heard the sound and looked across. Huo Junxian was dealing with the grilled shrimp, cutting off the burnt parts with a fork. She watched quietly, without much movement, calm, but the smile at the corner of her mouth was full of expectation.

"I, um, like you..."

Very softly, she didn't even know if she had said it.

Without any preparation, she actually hadn't thought about saying it. She knew it was impossible between them, and after Huo Junxian's provocation, she knew she shouldn't say it.

But... she didn't know why.

Gu Siyu was still peeling lobster, dipping the white shrimp meat into the sauce, and sending it to her lips with her fingers. On the opposite side, Huo Junxian had already eaten it while watching. Gu Siyu held tissue paper in her hand, and He Xiao realized she had cried without realizing it. Tears had blurred her entire face, and it was quite pathetic with snot bubbles.

The more He Xiao thought about it, the more she regretted it. She felt she shouldn't have said it, really shouldn't have said it.

Thinking about it, she slowly squatted down. In her mind, there were scenes of Gu Siyu rescuing her from the gang of troublemakers when they were young, riding a motorcycle with her through the city. The motorcycle was very fast, the wind blowing on their faces just like the cold wind now, stinging and making their faces numb.

At that time, she was very content. She hadn't thought about saying it, knowing it would be fruitless. She knew Gu Siyu would reject her, and she was trying to bury this in her memories, bringing it out when she missed it in the future.

"I'm sorry, I just blurted it out, drank too much, don't overthink it. We're still friends, hahaha, a bit awkward, just a joke. It's so embarrassing, getting drunk like this..."

"No need to be embarrassed." Gu Siyu stood up, she opened the tissue and handed it to her. He Xiao's hand kept shaking, and her whole hand was powerless.

Gu Siyu remained calm for a few minutes, gently patting her shoulder. "Thank you for liking me. You're a good person, very good..."

He Xiao closed her eyes, feeling dizzy, her feet starting to ache. She couldn't squat any longer. These words didn't heal her; they didn't make things better, only deepened her guilt.

Gu Siyu squatted down to wipe her tears. Awkwardly, she comforted her, "I didn't lie. Okay, stop crying."

He Xiao burst into loud sobs, covering her face.

There was no expected indifference, no heartless pushing away. Gu Siyu showed an unusually gentle side, quietly listening, not increasing the distance between them. Instead, she handed her tissues several times.

However, when Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian, her gaze was devoid of warmth; it was icy.

Until now, Gu Siyu hadn't raised her head. Huo Junxian had been focused on the unfolding drama, only now realizing that Gu Siyu's eyes were bloodshot.

Those eyes broke through Huo Junxian's restraint, conveying a clear message regardless of consequences: Huo Junxian, see clearly, only between you and me, there is distance!

In that moment, Huo Junxian felt like she was going crazy.

--------------------- 

Author's Note: Both of them have gone crazy, suppressed for too long, no longer treating each other as human beings.

I feel like I'll be scolded for this. Lying down flat.

Translator's Note: LMAO, my tears wouldn't stop falling 😭. Ah, my heart hurts, and I feel really uncomfortable. He Xiao was so pitiful; I want to give her a big, big, big HUG right now. Don't cry; it hurts me so much. Don't cry; you deserve a better person.

I remember this song, 'Kung Alam Mo Lang' by Bandang Lapis, because of He Xiao's confession. 😥😢. 

TO BE CONTINUE... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...
464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
14.2K 975 22
18+ dark romance " be my girlfriend " " I know i am pretty but don't be this desperate " ----------------------------------- " you pick her between...