The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 83

44 5 0
By An-errr

The tattoo artist brought a needle model over to explain to Huo Junxian how to use it. She said that beautiful women have privileges, and she can help guide for free.

She also mentioned that many couples design and tattoo themselves, and with her guidance, the effects are quite good. The tattoo artist herself was quite attractive, with a charming demeanor.

Gu Siyu glanced at her and felt that this woman might not just want to help; she simply wanted to see how Huo Junxian would tattoo her.

Huo Junxian tilted her head towards her, seemingly listening to her.

"If you can't do it, forget it," Gu Siyu retorted. She immediately refused, as the place she wanted to tattoo was so private, and she didn't have a penchant for onlookers. She was about to get up.

Huo Junxian pressed her down. "I'll do it myself."

Turning her head, she looked at the tattoo artist and said, "I didn't want her to be watched, that's why I said I would do it. If you watch, I won't be happy."

She said gently, looking at the tattoo artist with a slight smile. "Just tell me the method, and I'll pay you."

The tattoo artist was not one to underestimate. She could sense Huo Junxian's possessiveness beneath her calm expression. She glanced at Gu Siyu, nodded, and said, "Sure."

Huo Junxian smiled at Gu Siyu, causing goosebumps to rise on her body. She felt a bit slow to catch on. Perhaps Huo Junxian's earlier question was a test. If she agreed, Huo Junxian might do something to her.

This woman was simply outrageous.

Gu Siyu kicked her leg. Why was she so mischievous? Couldn't she be normal?

"Is there something to practice on?" Huo Junxian asked the tattoo artist. She didn't want to risk hurting Gu Siyu by practicing directly. She was reluctant to let Gu Siyu suffer.

The tattoo artist nodded and asked her to wait. Their shop also took in apprentices, and they had learning tools. The tattoo artist quickly fetched the items and returned, guiding Huo Junxian on how to use the tattoo pen with the right pressure.

Gu Siyu was curious too. It was her first time seeing tattooing. She stared and followed along, her handwriting not particularly beautiful, but decent with a touch of ugliness.

On the other hand, Huo Junxian was different. She had beautiful handwriting. In just half an hour, she could skillfully use the tattoo pen. The tattoo artist lent her a tablet, and Huo Junxian wrote the words on it, handing it to the artist to print.

Gu Siyu kept watching to ensure she didn't write anything wrong; she didn't want to lose face.

The tattoo artist printed the design and asked her to put it on to see the effect. She praised Huo Junxian's skills and suggested she learn drawing and design. If she pursued this profession, she could become a top-notch artist in their shop.

Gu Siyu thought to herself, 'Just flattering her because she's wealthy.'

However, when Huo Junxian took the tattoo pen, which looked like a syringe, and looked at her, she was stunned for a moment. "You're not serious, are you?"

"Hmm," Huo Junxian nodded and glanced at the tattoo artist beside her. "Please go out for a moment; we're about to start."

When the door was closed, Gu Siyu didn't hesitate. She exposed the place for the tattoo, lying down and staring at the ceiling. Huo Junxian, in high spirits, gently touched her tense muscles, affixed the printed text, and achieved a great effect. That area now had a unique charm, as if it bore her mark.

Huo Junxian curved her fingers, relaxing her a few times before continuing to tattoo.

"Hurry up, stop fooling around," Gu Siyu frowned.

Although she said so openly, the pain of the needle piercing her skin was intense. She grabbed the bed and let out a muffled groan, "Hmm..."

Huo Junxian paused for a moment and then continued. "Your muscles are very tight."

When Gu Siyu relaxed, she continued.

"Does it hurt?" Huo Junxian asked.

Gu Siyu gritted her teeth. At this moment, her body felt like it was being sawed by an electric saw. She retorted, "What do you think?"

Huo Junxian took the tattoo needle away and kissed her lips. Perhaps it really hurt, as the two of them kissed passionately. After the kiss, she kissed the tattooed area again.

"If it hurts, it hurts. Why do you still feel anything?"

"Damn it, just focus on tattooing. Why are you babbling?" Gu Siyu wrinkled her brows.

Huo Junxian did a good job, with only one or two bleeding spots. She carefully wiped them with a tissue, gently but meticulously. However, Gu Siyu was still angry because this slow process tortured her. With her personality, how could she let Huo Junxian off easily? Gu Siyu checked and saw that only her name was written: Huo Junxian.

"Should I tattoo the following words as well?" Huo Junxian seemed addicted to tattooing.

"Dream on," Gu Siyu at most allowed her to tattoo a name. She sat up, looked at Huo Junxian without hiding anything, and said, "Take off your pants for me."

"Hmm?" Huo Junxian looked at her.

"I'll tattoo one for you too."

Huo Junxian did not refuse her.

Gu Siyu took the tattoo needle from her, but her skills were not good enough to be trusted. Huo Junxian said, "Be gentle, I'm quite afraid of pain too."

Her skin was delicate, and she usually took good care of it, feeling as smooth as jade.

Gu Siyu made two strokes, and there were ink dots on the skin. Huo Junxian slightly raised her head, wrinkling her brows, and asked, "What characters are you tattooing on me?"

"Don't worry about it, just stay still."

With the stinging sensation like needle pricks, how could she stay still? Huo Junxian's muscles were tense, and her reaction was stronger than Gu Siyu's. After all, she was a pampered young lady with delicate and tender skin, never experiencing such treatment before.

Gu Siyu didn't bother with a design; she tattooed based on her feelings. The result was a messy and ugly set of characters, but as long as they were recognizable, it didn't matter.

During a break halfway through, Huo Junxian lifted one leg to take a look.

It read: "bitch."

She squinted her eyes, not getting angry. Instead, she stared at it, chuckled, and said, "Why do you curse me? I'm not angry now; I actually feel..."

"What?" Gu Siyu pressed her back down, ready to continue.

"It feels strangely exciting," Huo Junxian sighed. The tattoo was not finished yet, and Gu Siyu planned to add a flower at the end. However, her drawing skills were not as good as her writing, and despite her careful strokes, it looked more like a child's doodle.

"Why a flower? Why not write your name?" Huo Junxian, lying down, asked.

"Is the Miss's legs tender enough to endure that?"

Huo Junxian twisted her waist, entwining her legs. "What do you think?"

Writing her name was out of the question, as those three words were not her name anymore. Gu Siyu patted her leg and, when she relaxed, said, "Just write 'bitch'; why bother with so much?"

Gu Siyu continued tattooing her, adding the final stroke for the flower's stigma.

"Gu Siyu, you say you're not particularly special to me, but look, I'm letting you do whatever you want. Don't you believe me?" Huo Junxian said.

"I also tattooed you," Gu Siyu replied.

"So, do you like me?" Huo Junxian asked. "I tattooed you because I like you."

Gu Siyu gripped the needle forcefully. She could have stabbed her with it, but in the end, she held back the force and finished the tail.

Huo Junxian looked at the result. It was a bit ugly, but considering who left it and how it was left, the pain gradually diminished, replaced by a sense of excitement.

Looking at the washing Gu Siyu, Huo Junxian said, "Let me see yours too. Let's appreciate them together."

"Appreciate my ass." The bed was small, and the other person would have to stand while getting the tattoo. If they both sat on the bed to watch... what a sight it would be.

Gu Siyu was not someone with a thin face; on the contrary, she had thick skin. When Huo Junxian suggested trying it herself, Gu Siyu wanted to control herself, fearing they might start a fire.

After leaving the tattoo shop, it was already late. The city lights were off in this relatively remote area, and there were not many people on the street.

They stood under a streetlight, casting long shadows. Gu Siyu had many strokes on her body, and because of Huo Junxian's floral script, including roses and thorns, her calves were trembling. She had to walk carefully, and her entire body seemed to be tilting towards one side. However, she endured the pain, did not make a sound, and raised her arm to support her head.

Looking at Huo Junxian, she walked calmly with her hands in her coat pockets.

"Fuck you." Gu Siyu cursed as she walked. With this level of pain, she might not be able to get out of bed for ten days or half a month. She questioned Huo Junxian, "Are you doing this on purpose? Huh?"

What do you mean by 'on purpose'?" Huo Junxian asked her in confusion.

"I suspect you intentionally let me out, planning to turn the tables on me," Gu Siyu said.

Huo Junxian laughed, "You're thinking too highly of me. I didn't know you were going to the tattoo shop, and you didn't tell me what you were up to when you went out."

Anyway, she wasn't going to reveal her plans, not allowing Gu Siyu to guess them.

After walking a few steps, leaning against a tree to catch her breath, Gu Siyu closed her eyes and looked down at her two long legs. The tattoos were too private, and she felt embarrassed to say it.

"You..." Curious, Gu Siyu asked Huo Junxian, "You're not in pain?"

"Mm." Huo Junxian nodded. She walked naturally, and, leaning slightly toward Gu Siyu's ear, she said, "It's quite enjoyable."

This woman was really a bit abnormal.

However, she discovered something even more abnormal.

Perhaps it was the location of the tattoo, and after careful consideration, the dense and tingling sensation seemed strangely pleasant.

"By the way, where did you go before going to the tattoo shop?" Huo Junxian asked.

Gu Siyu questioned her in return, "How did you find me?"

With her hand in her pocket, holding her phone, she wondered if Huo Junxian had planted some tracking device on her. If she did, Gu Siyu would be furious right now. Could she have some privacy?

Huo Junxian didn't press on with the question.

"Curious?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian nodded, and Gu Siyu opened the car door. She sat in the driver's seat, checked her watch, and saw that it was already 1 a.m. After driving for twenty minutes, they arrived near a school and stopped.

"Huh?" Huo Junxian frowned, not understanding.

Gu Siyu got out of the car, and Huo Junxian followed. Later, Gu Siyu led Huo Junxian to a place behind a wall. The wall was taller than both of them, and they couldn't touch the top with their hands. Gu Siyu tried to jump a few times but couldn't reach it.

Without chairs or stepping stones, there was no way to climb up. However, this didn't stump Gu Siyu. She took a few steps forward, used the tree to climb up, and effortlessly grabbed the wall. With a little effort, she jumped up. These two small movements were agile and shocking.

"You..." Huo Junxian looked at her in amazement.

"Can you climb trees?" Gu Siyu asked her, sitting on top, looking down at Huo Junxian. She felt that this person was very small.

Huo Junxian shook her head below, her eyes filled with anticipation. "I want to go up too."

Gu Siyu took off her coat and let her grab onto it. She pulled her up, but Gu Siyu clearly overestimated Huo Junxian's tree-climbing ability.

After a lot of effort, the clothes were almost torn apart. Huo Junxian still couldn't climb up. In the end, Gu Siyu came up with a solution. She jumped down from the wall, drove the car over to the wall, let Huo Junxian climb onto the car and then climb onto the wall. Gu Siyu stood below, pushing Huo Junxian until she successfully got up.

Two adults sat on the wall, catching their breath. Gu Siyu adjusted her hair, fingers resting on her leg. She wondered if she would bleed from exerting so much force.

Huo Junxian looked at her with a smile and said, "It's quite fun."

After a rest, the two jumped down from the wall. Gu Siyu pointed to the bleachers on the playground and said, "I sat there all day."

"Oh,"Huo Junxian nodded.

Gu Siyu said, "This is my high school."

Saying that, she jumped down from the wall, and Huo Junxian followed carefully. This time, Gu Siyu didn't go to the bleachers. Instead, she laid her coat on the grass, lay down, and rested her head on her arms, gazing at the night sky, enjoying the moment of tranquility.

Huo Junxian sat quietly beside her, lying down after a while, joining her in watching the clouds near the moon moving in the dark night.

Why?

Gu Siyu always managed to find such amusing things.

Huo Junxian turned her face and asked, "Can you call me a bitch?"

"Huh?" Gu Siyu looked at her in confusion, thinking, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Call me once."

Gu Siyu ignored her.

Huo Junxian pulled her hand, annoyingly pestering her.

"Alright, alright, bitch."

"Hmm." Huo Junxian kissed her ear and said, "It seems like you're calling me 'darling.'"

Gu Siyu's body stiffened slightly. Huo Junxian bit her ear, causing a bit of pain.

There was no one on the playground at this hour, and no lights. The two lay there for an hour, kissed three times, and then lay down as the cold air crept in.

Gu Siyu patted Huo Junxian, saying, "Let's go."

"Aren't we playing anymore?" Huo Junxian didn't want to leave. In the strict private school she attended, climbing walls at night was a forbidden act. She found this place fun.

"Next time."

"Will we climb walls next time?"

Gu Siyu looked at her in puzzlement. Huo Junxian was so rule-abiding during her student days that even climbing a wall once was considered fun for her. Gu Siyu found a few large stones, climbed up first, and when Huo Junxian followed, she pulled her up.

During this time, a person came, mistaking them for students sneaking out to use the internet in the middle of the night. Holding a flashlight, he scolded them.

"Quick, quick," Gu Siyu's face was illuminated by the light. She urged Huo Junxian below, handing her the keys.

The patrolling teacher came quickly with a flashlight, and Gu Siyu held onto Huo Junxian, waiting for her to come up. Once she did, Gu Siyu pulled her up, and without stopping, they jumped down, got into the car, and drove away swiftly, gripping the steering wheel.

They could hear the teacher's reprimands from behind the wall. Gu Siyu drove the car fast, hoping not to be caught by the teacher. If they were recognized as adults, things could get tricky. They might even be mistaken for thieves.

Huo Junxian sat in the passenger seat, still catching her breath. Her cheeks were slightly red, and her heartbeat was audible to Gu Siyu, finding it a bit amusing.

They returned to the villa, and Huo Junxian opened the door. Teddy hadn't slept and slowly walked over. He pushed his bell ball to Gu Siyu's side and looked at her with pleading eyes, seeking forgiveness.

He whimpered low on the ground.

At first, Gu Siyu ignored him. Teddy cautiously touched her leg, taking a step each time she moved. Pathetically, Teddy approached. Even Gu Siyu's cold heart softened. She picked Teddy up and also picked up the little bell ball. Gu Siyu handed the ball to Teddy, but he didn't want it. Gu Siyu threw the ball up and caught it, playing with it in her hands. Teddy took the ball back, pressing it against his face, rolling on the ground.

"Alright, go to sleep," Gu Siyu put Teddy back in his doghouse, went back to the second floor, not sharing a room with Huo Junxian. The bed sheets were changed, and after lying down for a while, Huo Junxian also came up.

Gu Siyu didn't push her away and slept peacefully.

She woke up feeling pain in her legs. She rested on the bed for a while, got up to get clothes from the wardrobe, and Huo Junxian woke up too. Leaning on her side, eyes still squinting, her voice husky, she asked, "Do you need help?"

"Who said I need your help?" Gu Siyu coldly refused. "Are you really helping, or just taking the opportunity to admire your own masterpiece?"

"You can admire mine too," Huo Junxian got up directly from the bed, barefoot, standing next to Gu Siyu very close. "Don't forget, you owe me from yesterday."

"How did I owe you?" Gu Siyu was puzzled.

Huo Junxian said, "Wasn't it you who ran away yesterday?"

Gu Siyu bit her lip tightly. Huo Junxian said, "Did you ever think that I would punish you for catching you again?"

"No, I let you tattoo my leg. What else do you want?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian said, "I also tattooed you."

"Get lost." Gu Siyu didn't want to listen to her sophistry. "Don't forget, it was you who said no grudges in the past, so I gave you the tattoo." Otherwise, how could she let Huo Junxian tattoo her name?

"But after I suggested it, you didn't say 'good' or 'okay,' just glanced at me sideways."

"I was implying it."

"Which means, in the future, when I ask you a question, if you don't speak, it means agreement. Is that what you mean?"

"Are you nitpicking?"

"I want to bite you." Huo Junxian's fingers drew a circle on her open chest. "I also want to see your tattoo."

The undulating chest was a bit itchy.

After the tattoo, she didn't look at it again, let alone appreciate it. Now she couldn't wait.

Gu Siyu also wanted to see Huo Junxian's tattoo. She tugged at her clothes, half-pushing and half-dragging her towards the bathroom.

Just as they were about to enter, Gu Siyu's phone rang.

Gu Siyu pushed her aside to grab the phone. It was an unfamiliar number since she hadn't saved any contacts. She stared at the number and checked the location of the call.

It was a local number.

"Hello," Gu Siyu answered. Huo Junxian also leaned over, shamelessly listening to her conversation. Gu Siyu couldn't push her away no matter how hard she tried. Huo Junxian embraced her and hummed softly in her ear, completely unconcerned about the person on the other end hearing some suggestive sounds.

Gu Siyu struggled to push her face away. "Hello? If you don't speak, I'll hang up."

"It's me, He Xiao," a familiar voice came from the other end, gently asking, "Are you... okay?"

Gu Siyu was momentarily stunned, hearing the concern in He Xiao's voice made her heart skip a beat. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why did you call?"

"I got it from your lawyer. Did you transfer a million to me?"

Gu Siyu's mouth moved, and just as she was about to respond, her mouth was covered by someone. Huo Junxian also heard the conversation, and she leaned in, with a somewhat premeditated taste, speaking in a very ambiguous and low voice in Gu Siyu's ear, "Gu Siyu, I want to sleep with you. Hurry up and take off your clothes."

--------------------

Author's Note: This is too shameless; I feel embarrassed to update.

Translator's note: Haha... So shameless, huh! Huo Junxian has no shame. Haha... I feel sorry for He Xiao. This Huo Junxian is too much!! I don't really mind, though. HAHA... From the very beginning, He Xiao wouldn't have had a chance with Gu Siyu. Even if she did, it might have been before Gu Siyu provoked Huo Junxian. Maybe He Xiao would have ended up with Gu Siyu. Well... that was before, hahaha...

TO BE CONTINUE... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
273K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...
43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
21.6K 808 32
"I apologize if I offended you in any way, but please let me go! I want to go home!" She sobs as she slides down the wall on her knees, burying her f...