Addicted To You

By yurfavlesbian

Nova has always gotten what she wanted . She's always worked for what she has. Nova comes from a hard past... More

Main Characters
one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

The end message

19 1 0
By yurfavlesbian

I hated that I ended the book that way but I know all love stories cant have a happy ended sooo don't be mad at me :)

I am thinking of a second book for this , maybe a story of Alex and Royalty as they go on with their lives without Nova orrrr maybe a book about royalty's life as an adult ! What do you think ? Which one would you want to read after reading this story?

This is my second book , if you wanna see more of my work read "Loving Amora"

I also have a 3rd book im working on that is going t one called "Boarding school" so be on the lookout ! "Boarding school" is a longer book so it may be a while but leave comments on what's some books and topics you want to see more on Wattpad!

Much love , thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 168 40
Nova wants to find the one. The one person she could call her best friend and her lover. The one to be there to pick up the pieces when she's broken...
1M 40.1K 61
After disappearing for the rest of her senior year, Nova is an enigma most people don't want to mess with. She thought she could come back to school...
105K 3.2K 26
There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has and she thought that she always would...
149K 2.7K 40
Maya and Y/N meet at a bar. What will happen when Y/N finds out that Maya is her new boss? Maya is intersex in this story. TW: Violence, Rape, blood...