Mate or Not: You're Mine |Tae...

By myleskv

On his 18th birthday Taehyung, a pureblooded male omega was rejected by his true mate and mated his alpha sis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 21

10.3K 392 38
By myleskv

Taehyung squints his eyes as he tries to focus where he is. He releases a sigh of relief, he is in his room. He finds Hoseok sitting and sleeping at the corner sofa. Taehyung tries to clear his throat but it's parched like a desert.

Hoseok opens his eyes upon hearing him and hastily takes the glass of water placed on the side table and offers it to him. "Here, drink this. How do you feel now? I was so worried about you."

"Thank you, Hoseok hyung. My whole body is in pain and I feel weak." Taehyung tries to sit up.

"No, don't move yet, I'll get your medicine. Uhm...Taetae the head alpha is in the living room, he wants to see you. He's worried, too. Do you want to see him?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course hyung. I want to see him. I need to thank him for saving my life again." Taehyung knows he wants to see the trueblood not just to thank him. He wants to see his safe place, his comfort, his home. His heart throbs with anticipation.

"Alright, I'll tell him to come here." Hoseok smiled at him and went out of his room to speak to Jungkook.

Taehyung savors the smell of sandalwood. Jungkook enters his room and walks towards him.

Jungkook holds his hand, gently caressing his knuckles. Taehyung feels his pain dissipates as the trueblood's hand touches his skin.

Jungkook clears his throat intently looking at his mate. "How are you feeling? I was so worried. Please forgive me, I should have insisted on bringing you home last night." He said with a regretful face.

"It's not your fault. I told you not to bother bringing me home. If someone's to be blamed then it's me." Taehyung's eyes are wet, he doesn't want the head alpha to blame himself when he's nothing but kind and caring towards him.

"I swear my snowflake, I will find those who are responsible for what happened to you and I will end them."

Taehyung blushes at the pet name. How can Jungkook be this romantic?

"I will assign guards for you. I don't want to take chances. Please don't refuse it. I will feel at ease knowing you'll be protected at all times." Jungkook continues as he kisses his mate's hand.

"Thank you, head alpha." Taehyung has a shy smile on his face.

                                       🐺

"Soyeon, pack your clothes and valuables, we're leaving this pack!" Elder Jihun told his daughter with a shaky voice.

Soyeon looks at him confused. Why should they leave Blood Moon? Then it clicks to her. She heard about Taehyung's attack when she went outside this morning. "Are you the one who ordered cousin Siwoo to hurt omega Taehyung?" She looked at her father suspiciously. Is her father that vile? Can he really hurt someone for his ambition?

"And what if I am?! That omega should have been dead by now if the head alpha didn't save him. I don't know how, but the head alpha always seems to know when that male omega is in danger." Elder Jihun clenched his fists, the veins in his forehead throb as he fumes in anger.

"They're true mates." Soyeon revealed.

"Is this a joke? It's nonsense, how can they be true mates? Head alpha's true mate is already dead. You know that too!" He scoffed at his daughter. That is unbelievable, a wolf is given only one fated mate.

"That's the truth. How would you explain, why the head alpha always senses when omega Taehyung is in danger? Only true mates can do that." Soyeon emphasized her point.

"Then the more we have to leave this pack because there's no way the head alpha would mate you when that wretched male omega is his true mate!" Elder Jihun now realized, his intention to have the next heir of this pack from their bloodline is all for naught because the head alpha has a second chance mate.

                                       🐺

Yoongi enters the head alpha's office in a rush. He tries to catch his breath. He knows the head alpha won't be happy at the news he'll tell him.

Jungkook raises his head and looks at his Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung, what happened? Did Siwoo confess already? Did he tell you who ordered him to kill Taehyung? My wolf is getting impatient, I can hardly stop it from tearing Siwoo limb by limb." Jungkook is fuming in anger.

"Not yet, but there's something you need to know. Elder Alpha Jihun left the pack. They passed through the forest side of the border. There were only few guards there. They knocked down the guards and crossed the border. He took a hundred warriors from their clan with him." Yoongi rubs his face in anger and frustration.

Jungkook slams his hands forcefully on the table, breaking it into halves. "We don't need to question Siwoo anymore! It's clear as day, Elder Jihun is the one who ordered him, that's the reason they leave the pack!"

"Are you not going to send wolves to chase them?" Yoongi questions him as he fears that Elder Jihun will cause another problem in the future.

"No need, they don't have anywhere to go. They'll suffer from starvation. Let them rot!" Jungkook clenched his jaw.

                                        🐺

At Harvest Moon.

A guard knocks on head alpha Junsik's office. Junsik raises his head and signals the guard to speak.

"Head alpha Junsik, there's an elder alpha asking for you. He said his name is Alpha Lee Jihun and a friend of your late father. He has about a hundred warriors with him." The guard told him while trying to catch his breath.

"I know him, let them in and bring elder Jihun here." Junsik ordered the guard.

The guard bows to him and quickly leaves to follow his orders.

Elder Jihun enters inside Junsik's office. The two alphas shake hands.

"It's been a long time Elder Jihun, how can I help you?" Junsik stares at elder Jihun, wondering why the elder is here. Isn't he an important person in Blood Moon?

"I want to form an alliance with you. We left Blood Moon and wished to join your pack." Elder Jihun answered him.

"Why? I thought Blood Moon is the most successful pack? Why would you leave?" Junsik is now suspicious of elder Jihun's intention.

"I ordered my nephew to kill the head alpha's second chance mate, an omega named Kim Taehyung. I want my daughter Soyeon to mate our head alpha, but that's not possible since he met his second chance." Elder Jihun told him.

"Kim Taehyung, I know him. He's my ex-mate and I rejected him. I didn't know he came to your pack." Junsik evilly smirked at the thought of his ex-mate.

"Help me defeat head alpha Jungkook. I will give you Soyeon as your second mate and have your heir with her. I heard your luna is barren and unable to give you an heir. But let me warn you it won't be easy to kill head alpha Jungkook, he's a trueblood and has a strength that can easily overpower twenty alpha wolves."

"Not when I have this." He pulled his necklace and showed it to elder Jihun.

Elder Jihun's eyes bulge in their sockets. He covers his mouth in shock. "Is it really what I think it is? But I thought the werewolf council destroyed all wolfsbane plants."

"Yes they did, but they also rewarded two former head alphas with two vials because of their heroic deeds during the war with rogues. My grandfather received the vial with wolfsbane extract, while the other head alpha received the one with dried wolfsbane roots. It can kill an ordinary alpha at once, with a trueblood it may take a little while but it will certainly weaken and paralyze him. When that happens our wolves can kill him with ease."

They both flash a devious grin. Elder Jihun because he'll exact his revenge on head alpha Jungkook and Junsik because he wants to get Taehyung back.

🐾🐰🐯🐾

Kookie is their next target. What will happen to our beloved head alpha?💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 28
Y/n and Rodney have been friends since they were little, until Y/n had to move to Robot City to work in Bigwell Industry. Years later Rodney needed t...
4.1M 126K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
1K 258 20
Have you ever felt like giving up on your first love? When life shuts you down and probably think there is no way to win? But then a blessing in disg...
453K 17.5K 53
"Want me to take care of you, baby?" Kim Taehyung, is the most innocent bean you'll find at Trinity high school. He often finds himself landing in tr...