MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 16: Past Deaths

485 15 9
By AlecAmmerata

Returning to you in the bathroom, you were looking at your recent death. You were shocked to see this.

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Past Life 9: We should talk about what's going on.

(Y/N): The bounty hunter?

Past Life 9: Well, that, and about you.

You point to yourself and say

(Y/N): Me?

Past Life 9 nods.

Past Life 9: Look, I came here to tell you that what you're doing is right. Becoming the next king of dragons, talking to people, hanging out with those girls. You're changing your fate. You might have a chance to live. You won't get all your lives back, but you'll be happy.

(Y/N): You think so?

Past Life 9: Yes. Because I tried to do the same thing as you did.

You become shocked

(Y/N): And then you died.

Past Life 9: Exactly.

You slowly open the bathroom door and look at the girls through the crack. They're soundly asleep.

(Y/N): Wow... before, I didn't have any friends. Now... I have this weird feeling in my chest. (Looks to the spirit of Past Life 9) What is this that I feel?

Past Life 9: It's called love. Your love for them is there, and they have the same feelings for you. Think about it, all those head pets, the nuzzles you give them, Twilight being your girlfriend, and the love they gave you after you told them about the bounty hunter, deep down they care. Just like you do. You helped restore their friendships and they helped you to never be alone. You owe your life to them. That's another reason to live.

You think about what Past Life 9 said. You look back at your wrist and you say to yourself

(Y/N): One life is better than none. (back to Past Life 9) Would I ever see you again?

Past Life 9: You definitely will. Go rest up. You have a big day tomorrow.

You then proceed to go back to the girls and go back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and the Rainbooms are at Sweet Apple Acres, practicing the musical counter-spell in the barn next to the house.

Spike: Eh, that sounded... way better than the last... five times you've played it. Heh heh.

Big Mac: Nnope.

You then turn to notice Big Mac. Then you turn back to the girls.

Rainbow Dash: I think it's pretty obvious what's going wrong with this counter-spell.

Applejack: You're turnin' what should be the chorus into a five-minute guitar solo?

(Y/N): That's one way of putting it.

Rainbow Dash: I have to pick up the slack somehow! Are you guys even trying?!

Fluttershy: I'm trying.

(Y/N): And you're doing great Flutters.

Fluttershy blushed.

Twilight: It's fine. It'll be fine. One more time from the top!

Rarity: Or, perhaps we could take a short break, and try on some of the wardrobe choices I've put together? I'm particularly fond of this one.

She goes to put on a fancy jacket.

Rarity: Eh, of course, we could always go with something a bit more modern.

Applejack: We're tryin' to save our school here. Enough with the costumes!

She then goes to put on a Daft Punk inspired outfit.

Rarity: Oh, you can never have enough costumes!

(Y/N): While I do appreciate the enthusiasm for costume choices, Rarity, we should focus more on this.

Rarity: Fine.

She then changes back to her normal clothes.

Pinkie Pie: She just wants to make things fun! Isn't that what being in a band supposed to be?

(Y/N): You're not wrong on that.

Applejack: We got a school to save.

Sunset: You don't have time for any of this! You're supposed to check in at the Battle of the Bands in fifteen minutes!

You look at your watch and realize what time it is.

(Y/N): Holy Sea Snakes on a Broadway play. Sunset's right.

Twilight: What? But it's not ready! If we play our counter-spell in the first round and it doesn't work, the sirens will know what we're up to and make sure we don't get a chance to play it again!

(Y/N): Then we have to compete, if we stay alive during the whole competition, it will give us enough time for Twilight to polish the counter-spell.

Rainbow Dash: We compete in the Battle of the Bands for real! I take over lead vocals again and we stay alive until the finals! We unleash the counter-spell then! You'll have figured it out by finals, right?

Spike: Of course she will. Twilight Sparkle's never met a problem she couldn't solve. Right, Twilight?

Twilight: Right

(Y/N): Just don't let the pressure get to you, babe.

Rainbow Dash: Then let's go win us a Battle of the Bands!

Twilight then whispers to you.

Twilight: (whisper) Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): (whisper) I'm always gonna help you out.

She blushes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later, in the school gym, the Battle of the Bands was close to beginning as the competitors sat on the bleachers. sunset then goes over to you.

Sunset: Hey, (Y/N), you ok?

(Y/N): I'm alright. Thanks for asking.

Then Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna were on stage.

Principal Celestia: Welcome to the first-ever Canterlot High School Battle of the Bands. I believe I speak for everyone when I say it is by far the greatest thing we have ever done here at this school!

You raised an eyebrow.

Principal Celestia: We are so glad our three newest students encouraged us to turn this event into something exciting!"

Vice Principal Luna: But, as this is now a competition, we can only choose one winner. Who is it going to be?

Your thoughts: Everyone is under those sirens' spells. This is supposed to be fun, not a competition.

As the students argue with each other, green mist enters the Dazzlings' pendants.

Adagio: You feel that, girls? Our true power is being restored. And that's before we've tapped into the strongest magic here.

Aria: But the Rainblossoms, or whatever they're called, aren't under our spell. How exactly are we supposed to get to their magic?

Adagio: The Rainbooms are just as capable of falling apart as anyone else. They just need a little... push in the wrong direction. I have a feeling everyone here is going to be lining up to give them a shove.

Dusk: (sinister) Indeed. Good work girls.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Battle of the Band began, and Snips and Snails did the worst hip-hop duet ever. Everyone doesn't like it, except for Pinkie and Sonata, while Adagio and Aria shake heads in amusement.

Principal Celestia: Please do not drop the microphones.

Snips: In your face, Rainbooms!

(Y/N): Don't you have anything else to do than waste your time?

Snips: I just want whatever this is.

Applejack: Least we know one group who won't stand in the way of us gettin' to the finals.

(Y/N): I agree with that.

Rainbow Dash: Let's get ready to rock!

Pinkie Pie: Wait! Where's Rarity?

Rarity: Oh! Here! I'm here!

She was wearing a hippie-like outfit with metal fringes. Everyone stares at Rarity.

Rarity: We will be performing in front of an audience. I'm not going to wear something fabulous. Hmph.

Applejack facepalmed and you pat her back.

(Y/N): Just let her have this, please, AJ.

Applejack: Fine

You and the Rainbooms get set up while the others wait.

Twilight: Remember, we have to be good enough to make it through but not so good we let the sirens see the magic within us. They could realize we plan to use it against them.

(Y/N): Got it.

Rainbow Dash: Got it! Be cool enough to win, but not so cool that we end up showing off the whole ears and tails and rainbows thing. Sooo... about twenty percent less cool.

(Y/N): Yes.

Pinkie Pie: One! Two! Three!

After the performance.

(Y/N): Not the best performance.

Applejack: Rarity, were you tryin' to make us lose out there?!

Rarity: Wh- Oh! this was not my fault! this was an act of sabotage!

Applejack: Yeah, well, whoever did this couldn't have done this if you didn't insist on dressin' like... like... this! We need to sound good! Is there some reason that concept seems to escape you?

(Y/N): Calm down, Applejack. She just wanted to look good.

Applejack: Well, her look messed us up.

Rainbow Dash: And what was with the confetti, Pinkie Pie? How am I supposed to shred if there's paper stuck in my frets?!

Fluttershy: It was pretty distracting...

Pinkie Pie: Ugh! Says the girl who was running from a light the whole time! A light!

You then turn into the Monstrous Nightmare and light yourself on fire with a powerful roar.

(Author's note: Start at 2:55)

This caused everyone to stop arguing and turn to you.

(Y/N): If you girls continue to argue, the Dazzlings will get stronger.

Sunset: (Y/N) is right. Besides you still sounded much better than most of the other bands. I'm sure you'll make it to the next round. But it won't matter if you don't have that counter-spell ready. You all find a place to practice where the sirens can't hear you. I'll keep an eye on things around here.

You revert to human form and walk down the hallway with the girls following behind you as you pass the Dazzlings. You then notice the Dazzlings and snarl at them. This spooks only Sonata. Then you continue to walk. The PA system turned on and Principal Celestia made an announcement.

Principal Celestia: The next band to take the stage will be Trixie and the Illusions.

Adagio: Better head back. We're supposed to go on after Trixie.

The Dazzlings go through the halls and are about to go into the gym when they see Sunset Shimmer with her arms crossed.

Sunset: You're never gonna get away with this.

Adagio: Why? Because you didn't? Oh, we know all about you, Sunset Shimmer.

You then turn around to see Sunset talking to the Dazzlings.

Adagio: You've got quite a reputation at Canterlot High.

Sunset: I've changed! I'm a much better person now!

Aria: Waiting in the wings while your friends have all the fun?

You then look down in shame.

Adagio: Oh, yes, you girls are so tight. And yet... they didn't ask you to be in the band. Not even your boyfriend (Y/N) asked if you wanted to join the band.

Sunset blushed. You look even more depressed.

Sunset: He's not my boyfriend.

Aria: Probably afraid no one would want to see them play if she was in the group.

Sonata: Too bad! So sad!

You begin to growl.

Adagio: If it's any consolation, no one is going to remember you at all by the time we're done.

The Dazzlings bumped their hips with Sunset as they appeared on stage in the gym with curtains closed as the others waited for them. You walk over to Sunset who is depressed. You then nuzzle her to make her feel better.

(Y/N): Sunny, don't listen to them. I still believe in you.

Sunset: (quietly) I just don't believe in myself.

Back on the stage.

Adagio: Remember, girls. We want to save the good stuff for when our full power has been restored.

They nodded as their pendants bling in the darkness. The curtains open and the spotlights turn on as they start their song.

Sunset: This is it! Last round and you're in the finals! Unless you think the counter-spell is ready to be played now.

Twilight: No sorry.

Applejack: Don't worry, Twilight. The finals aren't until tonight. We'll get in a little more practice before we're supposed to hit the stage. We won't let you down!

Twilight muttered to herself. Sadly you and Sunset seemed to notice. You then go to nuzzle her and she becomes happy.

Fluttershy: Um, I was just wondering. We haven't played any of my songs yet, and...

Rainbow: It's the semifinals. We gotta do "Awesome As I Wanna Be".

(Y/N): But the whole song is about you, and I want to hear Fluttershy's.

Fluttershy: Thank you (Y/N).

She then pats your head.

Rainbow Dash: This is my band, we have to sing awesome as I want to be.

(Y/N): Again, not your band. (Shouting) OUR BAND!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Trixie and the Illusions just finished their song with the crown cheering

Trixie: Hmph. You're never gonna top that performance, "Rain-goons". You shouldn't be allowed to when you have such a big advantage over the rest of us.

Rainbow Dash: My superior guitar-playing and off-the-charts awesome singing voice?

(Y/N): Her ego is really out of hand.

They both look over to you while Trixie smirks.

Trixie: Wanna join Trixie's band (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'll stick with what I got.

Trixie: You'll regret when Trixie wins.

(Y/N): I probably won't, Trixie. Besides, at this rate, I'd rather not sing and sit this out. I'm not enjoying this anymore.

All the girls were shocked by what you said.

Sunset: Are you quitting the band?

(Y/N): What? No. I'm not quitting. Ok, maybe I am. There's just so much that I can take. (sighs) I just need time to think. I'll come back when you girls are ready.

You then walk away to clear your head. You look sad. Twilight and Sunset look at each other.

Sunset: Is he going to be alright?

Twilight: I'm sure he'll be fine. He'll come back.

You continue to walk down the halls.

Trixie: Trixie is going back to her band now.

Rainbow Dash: Is he going to be ok?

Applejack: Ah hope he is.

Twilight: We'll have to play it with or without him.

Rainbow Dash: Well, let's hurry up then.

She walks onto the stage with her friends. Sunset stands back and stares at the doors you left out.

Sunset: Please, come back (Y/N), we can't do this without you.

----------------------------------------------------------

You were walking in the halls trying to clear your head. Then you hear a voice.

Past Life 9: You're just going to let them lose?

You turn to see Past Life 9.

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Past life 9: To help you.

(Y/N): I tried to help them, but what can I do about it? They just argue with each other. Am I doing the right thing by walking away?

Past Life 9: I wouldn't imagine that, but you need to do the right thing.

(Y/N): What is the right thing? Abandon them? Or go with them?

You then look down in shame.

(Y/N): I don't know what to do.

Past Life 9: I wish I could help you, but your fate can change. That's why I'm here. To tell your fate can change. Those girls are the key to your fate. To continue living.

You then look back at what the girls did for you.

(Y/N): (sighs) You're right. I can't abandon them. I need to go back.

Past Life 9: And I will go with you. Think of me as your guide to fixing yourself.

You nod and start to head back to the gymnasium.

----------------------------------------------------------

As you arrive back on the stage, you see Sunset Shimmer. You turn into a Night Fury and walk over to her, gently bumping her from behind. When she turned around to see you, she was happy.

Sunset: (Y/N)!

She hugs you and pets your head. She then looks at you and asks

Sunset: You ok?

(Y/N): Yeah. I'll be fine.

You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): I guess there's just a lot going on with the band right now. I'm trying to keep it together, but it's hard, especially with Rainbow's ego getting in the way.

Sunset then places her hand on your shoulder.

Sunset: I know it's hard, but I know you can do this.

Past Life 9: She's right. You can keep them together.

Sunset gets shocked to see a ghost that looks like you.

Sunset: A G-G-G-G-G-Ghost!!!

You see Sunset is scared. You chuckle a little and help her up. She then notices the ghost looks like you.

Sunset: Wait, why do you look like (Y/N)?

You then step in.

(Y/N): Sunset, this is my recent death. I call him Past Life 9.

Past Life 9: Pleased to meet you.

Past Life 9 takes his hand out for a handshake. Sunset was confused at first but then attempted to shake hands. Unfortunately, her hand goes through Past Life 9's hand.

Sunset: So, why are you here?

Past Life 9: I'm here to help (Y/N) guide him on the right path, and maybe change his fate.

(Y/N): That's the basic gist of the situation. (looks over to the band) Are the Rainbooms about to go on?

Sunset: Yeah. They are.

The Rainbooms then play.

Sunset's thoughts: Oh no!

Sunset then runs to the band. You took notice.

(Y/N): Sunset, wait, what are you-

Before you could finish, Sunset then jumped onto Rainbow which caused a chain reaction that threw the whole band off.

Flash: "Now that's the bad girl we love to hate!"

Everyone agreed and scolded her.

Octavia: I knew she was still trouble!

Random guy: The real Sunset Shimmer is back!

Sunset: No. It isn't like that.

Random girl: I guess (Y/N) shouldn't have given her a second chance.

Everyone starts laughing as Sunset is about to cry. You were angered by what happened. You then turned into a dragon that is similar to the Whispering Death, except it had a long snake-like body, a large chomping mouth with rows of teeth, small wings, spiny frills along the underbelly, red spikes on the head, expandable spiny frill layers on the neck, and rough scales. This was one of your hard-to-control dragons the Screaming Death.

You then let out a horrifying screech to the audience causing them to cover their ears in pain.

After your screech, you begin to speak.

(Y/N): ENOUGH!!! Sunset is a better person! I gave her a second chance because I believed in her when no one else could! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

The crowd grows in fear and shame from you. You then revert to human form and walk Sunset out of the stage. The Dazzlings smiled evilly, along with Dusk.

Dusk: (thinking) What an amazing species. A Screaming Death. (speaking) This is my opportunity to put (Y/N) under my control.

Adagio: They're gonna announce the final band members.

Dusk: Make sure the rainbooms get to the finals.

The girls nod. Spike sees the person in charge.

Spike: I have to warn (Y/N).

Spike then heads back to the group, only to see them arguing.

Rainbow Dash: What was that?!

Sunset: You were showing them your magic. I-I didn't know what else to do.

Rarity: Ugh. Close the curtains? Unplug her amp? Give us a chance to deal with the situation?

(Y/N): Hey, she was only trying to help.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, well, she didn't.

Sunset looked like she was about to cry. You comfort her.

Applejack: None of this would've happened if you weren't tryin' to show off - as usual.

Rainbow Dash: It's not my fault!

Fluttershy: Not your fault, (Y/N) was gonna help us play the song I wrote until you had to be selfish and play that song!

(Y/N): I'm with Fluttershy on this one. I would've wanted to play her song, but you had to choose something else that's related to you, Dashie.

As the girls continue to argue, Trixie then shows up.

Trixie: Good show, "Rain-brooms". I especially liked the part where Sunset Shimmer, in a fit of jealous rage, knocked out Rainbow Dash's mid-guitar solo!

Sunset: It wasn't a fit of jealous rage!

Trixie: If you say so. You're nothing compared to everyone else.

Rainbow Dash: Hey, I can manage the band on my own!

Applejack: NO, you're the only reason it's coming apart.

Rainbow Dash: I was suggesting a song!

Fluttershy: More like forcing a song!

Then Trixie notices the principals talking on the edge of the stage.

Trixie: I'm guessing it wasn't too difficult a decision.

Then the Dazzlings start singing.

Rarity: What can we do? There isn't gonna be another opportunity for us to play. And I had the most gorgeous outfit for the finals!

Applejack: Yup, 'cause that's the real tragedy here, Rarity - that you won't get to play dress-up!

Rarity: You know perfectly well that is not what I meant!

Rainbow Dash: You guys wanna keep it down? They're about to announce who's moving on.

Fluttershy: Who are you kidding? You know it isn't gonna be us.

The principals went over the results.

Principal Celestia: The band that will be joining the Dazzlings in tonight's finals... The Rainbooms!

Trixie: What?!

Pinkie Pie: Did they just say, "the Rainbooms"?!

Trixie: This isn't over!

Trixie then storms off while the Rainbooms all step on stage with the principals.

Principal Celestia: Congratulations, girls. You deserve it.

Pinkie Pie: Seriously?! We didn't even finish our-!

Rainbow Dash elbows Pinkie to shut her up.

Adagio: See you at tonight's big show, Rainbooms. We are really looking forward to it.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, well... not as much as we are!

Then the crowd booed at them while they left the gym.

Your thoughts: The Dazzlings must have done this. But why?

----------------------------------------------------------

After the results, you were with the girls behind the stage.

(Y/N): Alright, so now I know what's happening. The Dazzlings were the ones that got us to the finals, but the question is why would they do this?

Applejack: Probably to humiliate us more than ever.

Twilight: That wouldn't be a good reason.

Past Life 9: Or maybe they want something more powerful from you all.

Everyone turns their attention to Past Life 9. Fluttershy got scared and let out a small, "EEP" and ran to you for protection.

(Y/N): Relax, Flutters, it's just me. Well, a dead me.

Applejack: A dead you?

You then introduce the girls to Past Life 9.

(Y/N): Girls, this is my recent death. I call him Past Life 9. He's here to help me change my fate.

The girls, except for Sunset, were shocked.

Rainbow Dash: So you're a dead version of our friend and you're guiding him onto the right path?

Past Life 9: And prevent his death? Yes.

The girls were shocked. Then you say.

(Y/N): Look, I'm not sure what will happen, but I know that fate can change.

You then look down and back up.

(Y/N): I believe that things could change for the better. You girls had turned me into something better. I was alone my whole life, and then you all came in and fixed that. I've never felt more accepted by anyone. I've been trying to keep the band together for the right reasons, but now I see the big picture. The little things that have been going on are what's driving this band apart. No matter how hard I try to prevent these little things from getting to you, it gets worse. But I'm not gonna let this band go down a dark path. We must continue to work together, no matter what problems we face, and then fate could change for the better.

The girls were in awe of what you said. Past Life 9 nods at you for your speech.

???: Wow. Do you really think you can change your fate, (Y/N)?

Everyone looks around to see who said that. Then another ghost appeared. Everyone but Past Life 9 was shocked.

(Y/N): Another past life? Which one are you?

Past Life 1: I was the first life.

Then another (Y/N) ghost appeared and said

Past Life 2: I was the second one. Fate can't change for us, ombre.

Two more appeared from behind you.

Past Life 3: He's right. Our lives are worth nothing

Past Life 4: Exactly number 3.

You were surprised to see your past lives here.

(Y/N): What are you all doing here?

Past Life 9: They're here because they want to convince you that you can't change your fate.

The other past lives were surprised to see Past Life 9 here. Then Past Life 5 shows up.

Past Life 5: Well, well, well. If it isn't the recent past life. Trying to change his fate.

Past Life 9: I believe that he can. I tried to do that-

The sixth past life then appears

Past Life 6: And look what happened to you. You died before you could change your own fate.

The girls and the Amazons were confused by what was going on. Then Past Life 7 and Past Life 8 appear.

Past Life 7: Fate is just a way to show that it will happen.

Past Life 8: (to you) You didn't need these girls to help you realize you're just going to die. Because that's what will happen to you.

Past Life 9: Don't listen to them. They just want you to think that way.

Past Life 1: (to Past Life 9) Why would we want him to think that way? It's just the truth. He's going to die anyway.

You couldn't say a word. Twilight then stands up for you.

Twilight: He has us. We won't let that bounty hunter get to him.

Past Life 1 was surprised by this. You were also surprised by this.

Past Life 1: He's going to get killed anyway, Pony girl.

Sunset: (angry) No he will not.

The past lives see the girls defending you.

Sunset: (Y/N) deserves to live. He has us as his friends. Maybe even more than that.

As you heard that, you started to blush.

Sunset: His fate may change. He has a purpose to live. It's the 8 of you who didn't have a purpose to live.

You were surprised to hear Sunset say this. The past lives were shocked.

Past Life 3: You didn't have a purpose to be here. He was supposed to die at the hands of a bounty hunter until all of you showed up (points at the girls) and you prevented this from happening.

Fluttershy: We prevented it because he needs people more than ever.

Past Life 7: (looks at you) Is that really what you think? Or is there more to this?

You still said nothing. Then Past Life 6 goes up to you and makes fun of you.

Past Life 6: Oh, I think I know what's going on. You have feelings for all of these girls here.

You and the girls begin to blush.

Past Life 4: Aw. Isn't that sweet? But it's too bad you can't tell them how you feel. Because deep down, you don't want to break anyone's heart. If you had to choose one over the other.

The Past Lives then start to laugh at you as you look down in shame. The girls grew concerned. Then you realize you've had enough of the Past Lives. You become angry. Then you said

(Y/N): (to Past Lives 1-8) You know what, you guys are jerks.

The 8 past lives stopped laughing and were shocked by what you said.

(Y/N): Which is very conflicting for me. No one bullies or embarrasses these girls. They have given me a purpose to live. If I can change my fate, then I can have a reason to live. (Looks at the girls) These girls care for me just like I care for them. (Looks back at Past Lives 1-8) So you can get out of here because I'm fine with only having one life, and if I die, I want to die knowing I have people who care for me.

The girls had smiles on their faces with tears in their eyes knowing that you were standing up for them.

(Y/N): I don't know what you guys were like back then, but I'm better than any of you. Much better than any of you. So go now and never come back again. Adios!

You then start to walk away from Past Lives 1-8.

(Author's note: This was the reference I'm making, just altering it up)

Past Life 3: Oh, you think you're better than us?

Past Life 4: Yeah. You are just a coward for walking away like that. That's what a coward does.

Past Life 6: We're better than you'll ever be

Past Life 2: And without us ombre, you are always going to live a life of...

The bounty hunter then mysteriously shows up and says

Bounty Hunter: FEAR!!!

You jump back scared.

(Y/N): You.

The girls become shocked to see the bounty hunter and run to protect you.

Fluttershy: (scared) Th-That's the bounty hunter?

Rarity: How did he even find-!

Bounty Hunter: I do love the smell of fear. (sniff the air) It's intoxicating.

Past Life 3: It is?

The bounty hunter uses his sickle to eliminate Past Life 3. You become scared for your life. The Bounty Hunter begins to walk to Past Life 5 and says

Bounty Hunter: Sorry to crash the party with you, your friends, and your past lives. (chuckling) Or your past deaths, as I like to call them.

Past Life 5 gasps and then gets hit with a sickle causing him to be eliminated. You gasp in fear.

Bounty Hunter: I was there to witness (echoing) all of them.

You look confused and scared. Then the bounty hunter shows his sickle with dragon faces that represent your lives. He takes his claw and points to one. He slides his finger down and says

Bounty Hunter: Each... frivolous... end.

You back away slowly in fear. The bounty hunter moves over to where Past Life 4 and Past Life 7 are.

Bounty Hunter: But you didn't even notice me because you laugh in the face of death, right?

He takes his Sickles and eliminates Past Life 4 and Past Life 7. You gasp in fear. The bounty hunter then walks up to Past Life 6 and says

Bounty Hunter: But you're not laughing now.

He then eliminates Past Life 6. You realize who you are dealing with.

(Y/N): You are no bounty hunter. You are...

You see the sickles go through Past Life 1 and the bounty hunter says

Death: Death!!

You become frozen in fear. Your eyes widen as you become stiff.

Applejack: D-Did he just say his name was, "Death"?

Rainbow Dash: He did.

Pinkie Pie: I'm sure it's rhetorical, girls.

Death: And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or in any other fancy way. I'm Death, straight up.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack glare at Pinkie Pie. Death puts the tip of his sickle right on the bottom of your chin. You rapidly breathe.

Death: And I have come for you, Draco.

Sunset puts the sickle away from you and says to Death

Sunset: No. You can't take him. He's still alive. Why do you even want him now?

Twilight: Yeah. He deserves to live.

Death chuckles.

Death: You know, your mother was the same exact way when she was your age, (Y/N).

You were shocked by this.

(Y/N): What are you talking about? My mom still has her ten lives.

Death: (chuckles) Your mother was just like you. Arrogant, Alone, Afraid, all of what you are now. She was always the hero, just like you were. Every time she saved someone, she always died.

(Y/N): That's not true. My mother was always cautious of herself. She could never have died saving lives.

Death: Oh, but she did. She never told you the truth. When she was on her last life, I wanted to take her last one, but instead, she begged for mercy. So, I gave her mercy, but she didn't know the price she was paying. I told myself that the next person to be on their last life in her family, I was going to take them right in front of them.

You then look at your wrist.

(Y/N): (gasp) I'm that person.

Death: Exactly right. The very idea of 10 lives is absurd.

Death then points a sickle at you.

Death: Your mother never valued any of her lives, just like you didn't value any of yours. So, why don't I do us both a favor and take this last one now?

Past Life 2: That's cheating! You can't do that!

Death throws his sickle at Past Life 2 causing him to choke on it.

Past Life 2: (choking)

Death: Shh. Don't tell.

Past Life 2 disappears. You gasp in fear.

Past Life 8: (looks at you) Run (Y/N)!! You can't fight him! Running is your only option!

Death throws his other sickle at Past Life 8 causing him to disappear. You panic in fear. Without thinking, you just run.

Humane 7: (Y/N)!!!

Death: Go ahead, run for it. Makes it more fun for me. (growls)

The girls watch Death leave.

Twilight: We have to help him, now.

Before they can leave, Trixie pulls a lever to a trap door and the girls fall.

Spike: Twilight, I'll get help.

Twilight: Spike, no. You need to go find (Y/N). Get him to safety.

Past Life 9: I'll go with you, Spike.

Spike and Past Life 9 then go after you.

----------------------------------------------------------

You were running in the halls. You are running away for your life as death appears. You hear his laugh as you run in fear. He jumps out of the shadows to grab you, but you release yourself from his grip. You turn into your Speed Stinger form and continue to run away in fear. You stop running and look back. You then revert to human form and start to break into tears. You look down ashamed of yourself and start running out of the building. After a while, you see your Mom, Dad, Brother, and Sister by the front. They notice you panicking in fear.

(M/N): (Y/N)!

She runs up to you and hugs you. She lets go of you.

(Y/N): He-He wasn't a bounty hunter at all.

Your mom gave a confused look. Your brother, sister, and dad soon followed your mother.

(Y/N): He was... Death.

Your mom gasped. You then heard her gasp.

(Y/N): Mom, tell me the truth. Are you on your last life?

Your siblings then turned to your mother.

(M/N): (sighs) Yes. I am.

You gasped.

(M/N): Wait, how did you know that?

(Y/N): Death told me everything. He spared your life, but it came with a price.

Your Mom was surprised by this.

(Y/N): Death was going to end the next person in our family who's on their last life, meaning...

(M/N): You?

Your Mom then went into a horrified look and started to break down. She then hugs you tightly with all of her might.

(M/N): Oh, this is all my fault. I let this happen to you. I'm a terrible mother.

You then hug her back.

(Y/N): Mom, no. This was my fault. I was reckless. I should've been safer.

(M/N): I guess we're both at fault. I didn't tell you the truth because I was afraid that you would become like me. Reckless, arrogant, and believed to be immortal.

You let go and look at your mother.

(Y/N): Mom, I'm glad you didn't tell me the truth.

(M/N): What?

(Y/N): I became better because of you. Sure, I may be down to one life, but over the years, I've become better than what you were like in the past, but I do care about you. I wish you were honest with me.

(M/N): I should've been. I'm sorry.

You hug your mom again.

(Y/N): I love you, Mom.

(M/N): I love you, too, (Y/N).

You both hug out for a while. Then Past Life 9 appears.

Past Life 9: I'm sorry.

You and your family look at Past Life 9.

Past Life 9: I should've been honest from the beginning.

(B/N): Who's this? And why does he look like (Y/N)?

(Y/N): He's my recent death. I call him Past Life 9.

Past Life 9: It's nice to see my family. Well, your family.

The family then does a group hug.

Dusk: Well, isn't that nice?

You then turn to see Dusk. Everyone lets go and see Dusk.

(Y/N): You.

(D/N): Who is this?

(Y/N): He's the Alpha dragon. He's like me.

Dusk: Indeed I am. But the difference between us is how we view dragons. I view them as the most dangerous creatures that attack humans. You view them as pets to take care of. That's why you would be a threat to me.

You then growl in anger. Then Dusk brings out his blade.

Dusk: I'm going to give you a choice right now, (Y/N). Join me and I will make you part of my army, or have your friends, family, and all of the dragons killed.

You growled less and hesitated.

Dusk: What's it going to be, (Y/N)?

You then look at your family. Then you go back to Dusk.

(Y/N): If I do this, you promise not to hurt them?

Dusk: I do not kill anyone. I'm not a monster. All I ask is that you join my side.

You weren't sure what to do. The part of you wants to do this to protect the ones you love, but the other part of you doesn't. You had no choice.

(Y/N): (sighs) You win. I'll be part of your army.

Your family gasped.

(Y/N): Just don't hurt my friends or family.

Dusk: A promise is a promise.

You then shake his hand.

Dusk: Now, to make sure you stay under my command.

(Author's note: Start at 0:39 and end at 1:02)

Dusk then uses his telepathy powers to make sure you stay under his command. You try to resist it, but he overpowers you. Your eyes then become narrow and you listen to his commands.

(D/N): What did you do to my son?

Dusk: He's now loyal to me. No dragon can resist the Alpha's command. Now, (Y/N), let us fly back. Take the form of a Night Fury and let's get back to the Dazzlings. We have much work to do.

You turn into the Night Fury and fly with Dusk back to the gym.

Your Family: Little Bro! (Y/N)! Son!

Spike then comes out and spots your family.

Spike: (S/N), (B/N)!

Your brother and sister turn to Spike.

(B/N) and (S/N): Spike?

Spike: Where's (Y/N)?

Your mother explains to Spike everything that happened.

Spike: That's not good. With him under his control, we've got no chance to stop the Dazzlings. We need to get him back, but first, I need your help.

Your siblings look at Spike and they give him a nod.

To be continued...

(The Bounty Hunter has now been revealed as Death, but you already knew that from the beginning. But now that you're under the Alpha's control, things are going to get worse. What will happen next? Find out in Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings coming out tomorrow at 3 p.m.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

13.7K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
10.1K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
1K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...