More Than Friends

By HiIm_Hanna

Rainbow Dash and Soarin Skies are best friends, these two do everything together. Suddenly things have change... More

Chapter One: Another Day πŸ“†
Chapter Two: Unexpected πŸ‘€
Chapter Three: Famous πŸŽ₯
Chapter Four: Birthday Boy πŸŽ‚
Chapter Five: Best Friends πŸ’™
Chapter Six: Moody β˜”
Chapter Seven: Crush On You πŸ’ž
Chapter Eight: In A Chick-fil-A Parking Lot πŸ”
Chapter Nine: Starbucks Coffee β˜•
Chapter Ten: Thanksgiving Special πŸ¦ƒ
Chapter Eleven: Confessions πŸ’˜
Chapter Thirteen: Snowing 🌨️
Chapter Fourteen: Memory Lane πŸ›£οΈ

Chapter Twelve: Christmas Special πŸŽ„

137 6 29
By HiIm_Hanna

Rainbow Dash's Pov

10:00am

"Rainbow Dash!" Soarin caught up with me as I was doing my morning run. I stopped and turned around. "Hey Soar." I smiled at him, "Merry Christmas, princess." He kissed me on my lips, I pulled away blushing. "Soarin, we're in public." I glared, "Sorry, sorry, here's your gift, beautiful." He pulled out a golden bracelet. "Oh, Soarin you didn't have–"

"Shh, that's not even all your presents." He winked, he placed the bracelet around my wrist. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"You really don't have to give me gifts."

"Why not?"

"Cause you're the gift." I winked, a pink tinge stained his pale blue cheeks. He quickly shook it off, and reverted back to his usual smirk. "I still think you need a gift from me." He shrugged, "Okay, I like gifts anyways!" I smiled, "I have a gift for you later." I smiled, "Really? Is it you?" He chuckled, I rolled my eyes. "No–"

"Is it fucking with me?"

I gasped, "Soarin, what the heck?!" I blushed, "No!" I facepalmed.

"It's a surprise." I shook my head, "Oooookay, Dashie." He kissed my cheek, "Are you done running now?" He asked, "Yeah, I just finished my 6 miles."

"Since when do you get up early to work out?"

"Uhm, since now?"

Time Skip

12:08pm

"Rainbow Dash, you have to wear this!" Rarity whined, she was holding up a off the shoulder red dress that only a fucking slut would wear. "Rarity! I told you no! We've been through this like ten times now!" I rolled my eyes, "Plus you already picked my outfit for the last party, and your not picking it for this one." I crossed my arms. "Com'onmmmm, I know Soarin will like it." She smirked, I rolled my eyes once more. "Of course he will he's my boyfriend..." I mumbled, she gasped. Oh shit, I didn't tell her that we were dating yet– "HE'S YOUR WHAT?!" she yelled, breaking my eardrums. "Uhh, nothing, nothing!" I said nervously, "Darling, I'm not fucking deaf I heard what you just said." She rolled her eyes, "I–"

"Hey babe." Soarin walked in and kissed my check, my face flushed at his kiss. "Uhm, S... Soarin, Hi." I stuttered, not expecting him to come in at the worst possible moment. I saw Rarity grinning. I shot her a dirty look, "Is everything okay? You seem off, beautiful." he raised a brow. I chuckled nervously, and glared at Rarity who was giving me the widest smirk. "Ohh, it's nothing, she was just telling me about how you too aren't dating." She glanced at me, Soarin rolled his eyes giving me a flat look. "Really? Are you still going on about your reputation?" He frowned, "W...What! No! Of course not!" I shook my head in disbelief, "Then why are you telling lies?" Soarin looks at me.

"Um, cause I forgot to tell Rarity that we're a thing now, and she's a fucking fangirl bitch who's shipping us." I rolled my eyes, "Practically the whole school is shipping you two. Minus some jealous girls and guys." She smiled, "Plus, like I told you, Soarin. My reputation died like two hundred years ago." I frowned, "And why would I lie about us?" I said, "Okay," he kissed my cheek. "By the way. You would look really stunning in that dress, sweetheart." He winked, "I TOLD YOU–"

"Shut the fuck up." I blushed, and glared at Rarity, she cleared her throat and then smiled at Soarin. "Soarin dear, do you have your outfit picked out yet?" She asked, probably wanting to dress him up too. "Hm? Oh uh, yeah I found one already." He smiled, "Okay, we'll see you later at the party." She waved as Soarin walked towards the door. "Bye Dashie." He smiled, I lazily waved back to him and sighed, when the fuck did he even get into Rarity's house? "You heard him!" she squealed and pushed me into a changing room with that red dress. I grumbled cursea under my breath and started to change, "Darling! Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, "Rarity, it's literally only been like a week since we started dating. Plus, I rey don't need you to be in my business." I sighed and slipped the dress on, which seemingly fit perfectly on me, hugging my curves. I could practically see her rolling her eyes on the other side. "Just hurry up," she sighed, I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the changing room. Rarity turned around and gasped, "Oh my heavens! Darling this is perfect!" She squealed, "Wha–"

"Oh my God! You are perfect! This fits you so well Rainbow!"

"Thanks?" I said, "Okay, okay, You need... Heels, accessories– And... Oh my lord your hair!" She swiftly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a vanity chair. I blinked rapidly as she yanked my head back. "Yo! What the hell?!" I groaned in pain. "Your pulling my hair, dude." I glared, she stopped short as she brushed my hair. "Do. Not. Call me dude Rainbow Dash." She gave me a deathly stare. "Okay, fine, what about dudette?" I asked, "NO!" she yelled, breaking my eardrums, again. "Quit yelling! It hurts my ears!" I frowned, "Amd you know, God damn well I'm sensitive there." I crossed my arms. "Sorry, sorry." She sighed, "Let me get the hair curled." She walked off, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyelashes were curled, I had a bit of blush since Rarity said my cheeks were already naturaly red. My hair was kinda a disaster as per usual but I really don't mind or care. My shoulders were cold due to the AC being in high in this bitch's giant house. And cause of this fucking slut dress. "I'm back!" She yelled with a hair curler in hand. "Admiring yourself Dash?" She smirked, "Yeah, I'm awesome as usual." I grinned, she rolled her eyes at my antics. "I really don't understand how Soarin puts up with you." She sighed and turned the curler to: on. She grabbed a piece of my colorful hair and started curling it. "What do you mean?" I asked, "Well– DON'T MOVE!"

"Sheesh, sorry..."

"Ahem, as I was saying. You're a handful darling. That's all." She said, "Are you saying I'm difficult?" I asked, "At times yes, well actually all the time. You disagree to lots of things, dear." She said, "What? No I don't!" I argued back, "You do." She said, I thought back to the many times I've had with my friends and Soarin for that matter. "... Maybe..." I thought, "But, anyways! He loves you and that's all that matters!" She smiled, "What'd he get you, for Christmas?" She asked, "This," I showed her my wrist that was adored with the gold bracelet that Soarin had given to me earlier today. "Oh wow, that looks–"

"Expensive? I know." I huffed, "I honestly don't want him to spend his money on me." I frowned, "And he said he has more for me later." I said, "Well, at least you have a super fucking hot sugar daddy." She smiled, I rolled my eyes. "And what about you and AJ?" I asked, her face turned a bright red. "What the fuck Rainbow Dash?!" He blushed, "Whattttt?" I innocently smiled at her. "We aren't a thing!" She glared, "Sure, I totally believe you." I rolled my eyes again.

"We're just talking–"

"About what?"

"Stuff–"

"Gay stuff?"

"No!"

She grumbled rather loud curses under her breath. "Then what?" I asked, "Like you know..." she sighed, "Flirting-ish?" I added, "Kinda I guess." She shrugged, "Soooooooo, you like her?" I smirked,

"... Well, I think..."

She paused for my anticipation...

"STOP FUCKING PAUSING IM GETTING IMPATIENT BITCH."

"Okay, okay! I think I might..." she blushed, "YOU DO?!" I gasped, "Uhm, yes?" She said, "Also stop fucking screaming Dash." She glared, "Whatever, anyways. Tell her!" I urged, "WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" she yelled, I glared at her for being a hypocrite. But I can't be talking either. "Ahem, sorry. I mean, why? Like I can't just confess out of the blue like that!" Rarity said, "Uh..." I thought,

I suddenly got an idea...

"You could... Confess as a Christmas gift!" I smiled, "What. The. Actually. Hell." She said, "Who are you? And what have you done with that bitch Rainbow Dash?" Rarity asked, "Wow, thanks." I rolled my eyes, "I didn't think that the Rainbow Dash could be so cringe and sappy." She chuckled, "Wellllll, whatever. You should do it, Rares." I elbowed her playfully. "Fuck no." She smiled sarcastically, "Whyyyyyyy?" I whined, "Would you confess to Soarin at a fucking Christmas party?" she asked me, "No–"

"Exactly." She finished off my hair.

"Ugh, whatever Rarity." I rolled my eyes. Rarity was wearing a sparkly blue dress to match her eyes. Her hair was in its usual curls, and her makeup was in its usual state as per usual.

Time Skip

6:24pm

The sun was going to be setting soon, and I've finally arrived at the party with my friends, along with Spitfire and Fleetfoot. "Yo Dash!" Spitty waved over to me. Fleetfoot was at her side. "Hey guys, I'll be right back." I told Twi and the rest of the gang. "Sup guys." I greeted them, "Wow, who got you to wear that, you look great." Fleetfoot smiled, "Rarity, and thanks." I said, "Oh, and if you're looking for that hot ass sugar daddy of yours he's coming later." Spitfire smirked, I rolled my eyes. "Did he tell you?" I started, "Tell us what?" Fleetfoot asked, I suddenly had a great idea... "Oh, nothing." I smirked, "Huh?" Spitfire said, clearly confused. "Anyways, wanna get some hot cocoa?" I asked the two girls,

"Sure."

"Okay!"

We all walked to the little drink stand Pinkie set up in this huge ballroom. I have no fucking idea why a ballroom was really necessary for a holiday party. But, whatever. Pinkie is just being Pinkie anyway. "Three hot chocolates." Fleetfoot ordered. The guy nodded and started making our drinks, "Soo, how's you and Wave Chill?" I smirked at Spitfire. Her usual yellow skin contrasted with the bright red blush on her face. "What the actual hell, Dash?!" She blushed, "Why now?" she said, "I honestly wanna know what's up too." Fleet shrugged and handed us our cocoas. We made our way over to a table near the humongous Christmas tree in the center of the ballroom. Like who the fuck needs a tree that fucking big? "Oh, and what about you and Fire Streak? Huh, huh?" Spitfire smirked at Fleetfoot's flushed face. "W-What?! Nothing!" She blushed, "Exactly, same for me too." Spitfire said, "Spitfire, I know you did not just say that–"

"Dash, you literally can't be talking."

"Why not?" I challenged, "Soarin Skies." She smirked, "But I saw you and Wave walk out of a restaurant together yesterday!" I admitted, her eye twitched. "SHUT UP! Why are you saying that so fucking loud?!" She covered my mouth. I glared at her and ripped her hand off me. "Cause why not." I shrugged, Fleetfoot suddenly looked at something behind me. "Uh, Dash–"

"Hello, my beautiful Dashrina!" Soarin spun me around and kissed my cheek. I shook my head from being dizzy. "S...Soarin, what the fuck?" I glared, "Uh, Dash... Why are you not slapping him." Spitfire pointed out. "Huh, oh uh..." Time to initiate my awesome plane. I gave Soarin a look that read: 'play along'

He nodded, "Because... She's madly in love with me." Soarin looked at me, I gasped. What the hell, that was not the plan. "No–"

"No more hating me!" Soarin covered my mouth, "What?!" Both girls said in unison. "Yeah, but I'm totally in love with this other girl–"

"Mhmph?!" I said muffled through his palm. "WHAT?!" They both gasped again, I used all my power and ripped his fat arm off my mouth. "Soarin! That wasn't the plan! And what other girl?"! I glared, Spitfire and Fleetfoot looked back and forth between us. "Calm down, sweetheart. I'm just kidding, I love you." He blew me a kiss, both girls' eyes widened and they both looked at me. "Okay, I'll cut the crap. We're dating." I rolled my eyes, they both stood there motionless for a few seconds. And then looked at each other.

"..."

"OMG, OMG, OMG, FUCKING FIANLLY!" Fleetfoot jumped up and down. "Yes! Ship is sailing!" Spitfire joined in, "Oh my fucking God, I'm actually going to bring both if you to the mental asylum if you both don't both shut the fuck up." I glared, "Sorry, sheesh." Fleet rolled her eyes. "About time you said it, Dashie." Soarin smirked, "Well, sorry. Skies." I rolled my eyes. He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek. A light blush met my cheeks, and I glared up at him. "Did I not say to not kiss me in public, Soarin?" I glared. He shrugged and smiled at me.

"Guys! Presents!" Sunset yelled, all our heads turned in the direction of the abnormally humongous christmas tree, that I have no idea why it's even necessary.

Author/Me: Dash! Stop judging the beautiful tree!

Uh, oops. Anyways... Everyone gathered around that 'amazing tree'

Author/Me: (¬_¬")

Which included, Spity, Fleet, The Mane 7 aka, me and my friends, Soarin duh, Pinkie's siblings, AJ's siblings, Misty Fly, my brother, aka Fire Streak, other wonderbolts, and a lot of other people from CHS. Just to count a few, Sunny was handing out presents that she had for people, and we all took turns doing so. Once it was Soarin's turn he smirked at me, I rolled my eyes at the boy as he walked to a pile of gifts. "Dashieeeee," Soarin called, "Yeah?" I replied, he gestured for me to come to him. I reluctantly follow his instructions. He handed me a magenta box, matching my eye color. I eyed him closely to make sure he wasn't planning anything stupid, like he usually does. He just innocently smiled at me, I looked around to see everyone opening gifts and talking or whatever. I sighed and decided to just open it.

I unwrapped the wrapping paper, and it revealed a small ring that had Soarin's initials engraved into it. There was a larger one with my initials engraved onto it. I held up the two rings and raised a brow. "This one's for me. And this one's for you, Rain." he picked up my hand and slipped the smaller ring onto my ring finger. "So you never forget how amazing I am," he kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes. A light blush made its way onto my face. "I–"

"I know you told me a billion times, 'don't kiss me in public, Soarin!' Your voice is so cute." He mocked me in a high pitched voice, "Soarin! I do not sound like that!" I glared, He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I love you." he hugged me, I was startled but hugged him back either way.

"..."

"Love you too, stupid." I giggled, he pulled away and slipped the larger ring with my initials onto his ring finger. "We're matching." he smiled, I suddenly realized something...

"Soarin, how much were these?" I glared, "I swear, you keep spending money on me–"

"Sweetie, I really don't mind, and that doesn't matter." He patted my head, I rolled my eyes at his annoying nickname. Suddenly, Taylor Swift's 'Karma' started playing...

"Wanna dance?" Soarin glanced at me, "Eh, I mean... It's–" I started,

"Sappy? Yeah I know,"

I put a finger up trying to counter back at him, but nothing came out of my mouth. "Plus, you said your reputation was long gone..." he gave me his famous smirk... "Okay, okay, just stop begging me." I rolled my eyes, he smiled at this and dragged me to the dance floor. This is seriously giving me deja vu from his birthday party...

A/N: Hey guys! 2,665 words! Slayyyyyyyyyyyy... Okay, anyways... I need some more ideas for this book. Any are appreciated! Thanks! Luv u all! Pls follow, vote, and comment, check my profile for new books and updates! Peace out! 😋💕 

(I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA FOR CHAPTER 13)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.9K 98
Since childhood rainbow has been bullied by kids because of her height, her grade, and her family. when Rainbow's brother died her parents have gone...
11.9K 239 10
Rainbow Dash is officially on the Canterlot High Soccer Team. The only thing is, she might have to spend time with Soarin! But hey, you never know. I...
887 28 10
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are childhood friends, but everything changes when Luke enters their lives, stirring up feelings of jealousy in Rainbow...
4.8K 74 10
Rainbow Dash is Leaving to go to the Wonderbolts Academy, the best College for Athletics. 12 of her teammates from CHS are joining her and have obtai...