Chapter Ten: Thanksgiving Special 🦃

Rainbow Dash's Pov

11:21am

"Dash!" Fire Stream yelled, "Whatttt?" I groaned, "Com'on! You need to help me set up the dining table!" He said, I heard a few 'clinks' and 'crashes' coming from downstairs. "Coming..." I mumbled, I tied my hair up into a messy bun. I literally woke up, like thirty minutes ago! I made my way downstairs, clearly annoyed. "Com'on." He grabbed my arm and literally dragged me into the kitchen. "Just set up the utensils, and plates. Kay, sis?" He gave me a crooked smile. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some things from the cupboards. What day is it again?

Thanksgiving, stupid.

Shut up brain!

Whatttt everrrrr

I really need to stop doing this... Anyways, why do I need to celebrate this? I'm just thankful I haven't actually gone insane and jumped off a bridge yet! Yep, that's my thanksgiving resolution. What? Is that only for New year's, or something? Whatever, I placed the plates and stuff in the dining table. I decided to escape from the heck hole while I still could before Fire Streak comes back. Did I forget to mention that Fleetfoot has the fastest crush on him? And yeah, Fleet isn't really mentioned much in this story because she isn't really important... Sorry to say readers... 🤷‍♀️

Author/Me: Dashie! Stop breaking the fourth wall!

Dash: Oops, sorry author. 😳

Dash: By the way, can you like... Make Soarin my servant or something?

Author/Me: Wth no–

Dash: Ughhh, fine

Author/Me: ANYWAYS GUYS!

Fleetfoot likes him, but definitely doesn't have the courage to tell my dufus brother. He probably likes someone, but he hasn't told me or given any hints. I decided to see what Skies was up to for today. I walked out of my house and across the street to Soarin's. I suddenly felt a sharp grab on my waist. "Ah!" I screamed as I fell onto the soft grass. "Woah, Dash. You really need to be nire carful when you cross this street!" A voice scolded me. I looked up to see none other than Soarin Skies... Wait a second... Didn't this happen before– "Getting deja vu, sweetie?" He smirked and helped me up. "Yeah," I rolled my eyes. This happened when I re-met Soarin. And I pushed him. Hah– "What's up?" I asked, "The sky." He smirked, I punched his shoulder lightly. "Okay, okay, nothing much." He chuckled, "My brother is forcing me to help with—"

"Thanksgiving?" He finished my sentence, I nodded. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. You're mom said that my family is coming over to your place for dinner tonight." He smiled, "What?! Are you serious?!" I pouted, why mother whyyy?! "Yep, and you'll be sitting next to me." He pointed to himself. "Pff, in your dreams, Skies." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, your right. I do dream of you." He smirked, my eyes widened... "What is that supposed to mean?! You dream of me?!" I asked, "Yeah we do fun things too." He wiggled his eyebrows. I felt a blush appear on my face. "Soarin!" I blushed, "What? It's not like I don't wanna do it with you." He wrapped an arm around me. I stared at him with my jaw hanging open. "Woah, calm down, princess. I was just kidding." He chuckled, "Sure you are." I mumbled, he quickly stole a kiss from me. I gasped and his lips pressed onto mine. "Skies, you are soooo dead!" I pinned him to the ground. "What? You're acting as if we haven't made our before." He smirked, I blushed and softened my grip for a second but long enough for Soarin to flip our positions. "Soarin!" I gasped, we were literally in the front of his house, and he looked like as if he was about to freaking assault me! "Don't act like you don't like it." He cupped my cheek. "Soarin, can you like not... Do this... In the middle of your driveway..." I asked, he chuckled and started to kiss my neck. "S-Soarin!" I gasped again. He made his way down to my sensitive spot which led to me letting out a soft moans. "Ahh..." I moaned, okay okay... I have to admit I love it when he does this... After a minute he let go of me. "Soarin..." I grumbled under my breath. "Sorry love, couldn't resist." He kissed my cheek. "Love?" I faced him. We both stood up and headed inside his mansion. "Yeah, I love you." He smiled, "What?" I blushed, "Nothing!" He said rather too quickly. I rolled my eyes, "Keep rolling your eyes and you might find your brain back there." He chuckled, I slapped his wrist. "Ow!" He groaned.