Chapter Fourteen: Memory Lane 🛣️

Rainbow Dash's Pov

9:55 am

So, I'm slowly recovering from my memory. But, I can only remember up until Soarin got here from another city or something like that. The most recent memory I have is almost getting run over by a car, and then getting pushed onto the grass by someone, saving me from a crash. I don't remember who that is, just that they were wearing a varsity jacket from CHS and jeans. I think.

I'm writing all this in my journal that I've been keeping since the accident in Canada. My brother gave it to me when I arrived back in Canterlot yesterday. So, I remember that me and Soarin my best friend– I mean boyfriend. Ugh, I don't get it! He's attractive yeah, I can't deny that. But, I just don't see him like that. And the way he's so touchy with me is just–Bleh. I feel like vomiting now... Also, I keep thinking about that weird girl from Canada who told me to...

"Stay away from Soarin."

I still have no idea what the hell that means. And I haven't told Soar about that girl either.

*Knock, knock*

Oh...?

"Come in!" I yelled to the person at the door, closing up my journal. "Hello, my beautiful girl." Soarin smiled as he opened the door. Speak of the devil... "Oh...! Uhm, hi! I wasn't expecting you." I sheepishly smiled, "Surprise. How are you feeling?" he asked, "Fine, better actually." I replied, he smiled and left a peck on my lips. Then frowned as he looked at my strange expression.

"You okay? You seem off..." he asked, "Uh..." I mumbled.

Do I tell him?

"Well, I feel like um..." I mumbled again, he held my hands and looked at me concerned. "Uhmm, well it's just that. I feel like you're going to take this hard but... I don't think I like you. As in love you. As a friend of course I do! But nothing more, like sappy couple stuff." I said awaiting his reaction. "W-what? Are you breaking up with me? Dash–"

"Uhm, I don't know...?"

"You're still recovering your memory, don't do something that you might regret." he said, "But, what if I won't regret this?" I asked, he looked stunned and taken aback. "Rainbow– Please don't do this. We haven't even been together for a month!" he said, I noticed him on the verge of tears.

So, I quickly thought of something to change the subject.

"Soarin... You know this girl came to our hotel room in Canada–"

"Please don't change the subject Rainbow. It's not making me feel any better." he sniffled, "But, this girl told me to stay away, away from you." I said, this caught his attention, as he looked, "What? What did she look like?" he asked, "Well, I think... He had sand-colored skin, light blue eyes, and sky-blue hair. Also, I must say she had style." I recalled the other day when I met the strange girl.

"Shit..."

He mumbled, "What? What's wrong?" I asked, "That's my 'friend' Seashell. She was one of my friends in Las Pegasus... We were pretty close, but whenever I talked about you she'd always change the subject or get moody. I think she liked me or something, cause she'd flirt with me from time to time. I think she was jealous of you." he said, "Jealous? Of me? What's there to be jealous of?" I asked, he chuckled and smiled at me warmly, "Well... I had a... I was crushing on you back then." he blushed, "I used to talk about you a lot, and such." his face reddening by the second.

Cute...

"What was that?" he smirked, "Nothing!" I blushed, "Aw, thank you, sweetheart." He chuckled, crushing on me. Wait–