‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 6

286 24 10
By vanadiumoxide18

"I admit Yazia Fatima, Kim Taehyung lost both today this Shooting competition and his Heart. fuck I don't even regret losing."

I said these words looking at her back, she went out of my sight. I closed my eyes remembering my encounter with her and a smile appeared on my face. I loved her first I was just attracted but now I love her. She had the pride, the dignity and her laughter is so addicting. Even without seeing her, I can tell she is beautiful maybe not physically but her character is beautiful now I wonder if I can be the only man who can see her.

"Bro are you okay?", Ha-Joon shook me making me come out of my world I looked at him and smiled. "You just lost your first-ever competition why are you smiling, are you in shock...", I cut Ha-Joon off by saying,
"what is bu...burcaah... Avenger." He looked at me like I am an alien.

"What?", he questioned me.
"I don't know that's why I am, asking you?", He shook his head so I added curiously. "Help me find it what avenger it is."He sighed and said, "Let me drop you home you don't only lose the match you lost your mind too." he started dragging me out of shooting range like I am ill.    

"My mind is not what I lost it's something else more important" I mumbled, he made me sit in the car and dropped me at my house the whole ride he was consoling me for losing the competition but... it's not the only thing I lost and I bet I'll lose myself too.

«»

"What is bruuccah Avenger", I asked Namjoon who is sitting on the chair in front of my office table, but I am sure I mispronounced the word again.

"What gibberish are you talking", he said being confused. I repeated the word again mispronouncing it. "I only know Marvel Avengers nothing heard about this strange kind of Avenger", he told me, I sighed.
"I need to know what it is", I said making him look at me in disbelief. "You called here just for this", he asked, I nodded he stood up shaking his head.

"Come on help me it's important for me", I told him he sat down again.

"Did you try googling it.", Namjoon asked, I shook my head as no. " Then do it. No, I'll do it, say word again", he said pulling his phone out I told him about the name after half an hour we were able to find the right words.

'BURKA AVENGER' and the look on Namjoon's face was worth seeing I barely held my laugh when we found out it was a cartoon he stood up and huffed. "You wasted my hour just for a cartoon Taehyung are you a child or what...? it's important for you like seriously I can't with you", he said and went out of the room knocking a vase on his way.

"But at least give me your mob...", I breathe out.
"I'll google it on my own", I said opening my mobile and searching for it and images popped up.
"Sure, she looks like Buka Avenger", I said smiling.

«»

It's Wednesday, I am laid down in bed after watching all episodes of Buka Avenger in a day, why?..I'll not say I don't know because I know if she watched it then I should do too. I even searched the clothes she was wearing 'abaya' and 'hijab'. I won't forget now. She is making me crazy I can do anything for her it sounds absurd to say I love a girl who I don't even see completely but what should I do with that heart that beats with her name now... her name...

"Yazia Fatima", I said her name is beautiful because it's her name. "Yazia", I repeated it again and an idea crossed my mind I smirked at the idea, got up from my bed and went out of my room having a good plan in my mind.
"Where are you going Taehyung", Dad said appearing out of nowhere. 

"I had important work", I told him he looked at me suspiciously. "Yeah, important working of sleeping with girls or drinking too much", he snapped, and I smiled.

"None of it", I said. "Yeah sure", he said being skeptical and I chuckled and said, "I'll come before midnight." he nodded, I went outside and sat in the car I called Ha-Joon he picked up on second ring. "What happened?", he asked from other side of phone. "Where are you", I asked, he replied immediately.

"At the bar why", I hummed and said, "Wait there for me I am coming."I hanged up and started driving towards the bar.  

«»

On arriving I parked the car and went inside and saw him with the same girl we planned to save but my love had a different plan it's ok if I saved her or my love it's the same thing I even feel prouder because the one I love is amazing. I went to them and Ha-Joon stood up looking at me. 

"Why do you want to meet me", he asked, I looked at the girl she had blond hair with green cat eyes and Ha-Joon said holding her hand. "She is Soo-Jin my girlfriend."

I nodded and picked up a tissue looking for pen and found one in Namjoon's coat Namjoon gave me a done look, "You have been acting weird since last Sunday", I ignored Namjoon's words I have more important work for now. I pulled it out and gave them to the girl. 

"Write Yazia in English here", I told her she looked surprised by my request..ok it was order.

"Aren't you close to Yazia Fatima?", I asked her she nodded. I gestured at pen and tissue and said, "write her name here how it's written in English." she picked up the tissue and wrote her name giving it back to me without any question.

I took it and read "Y.A.Z.I.A. it's how it's spelled." She nodded I folded the tissue putting it in my pocket.
Ha-Joon was looking at me stunned again I surprised him I chuckled thinking he will blow if I told him about my love but he needed to know not only him whole world should know.

"Come with me I need to complete an important task", he looked back at his newly found girlfriend I am not a little bit curious about how he got her. "Say bye and come out I am waiting for you outside in the car", saying it I got out to wait in the car.  

After some minutes he came out sitting on the passenger seat and asked no... ranted.

"What happened you have been behaving crazy since  Sunday did you really lose your mind after losing or not... DUDE.... are you planning revenge on her?" I sighed and said, " I lost both." He looked confusedly at me. "What", I gave him a knowing look waiting for him to get shocked.

he looked at me and nodded. "What are you not shocked", I asked him, he chuckled and said, "Any sane person can tell you fell in love with her I was waiting for you to admit it."

I looked at him and asked, "Was I that obvious?" He chuckled and spoke. "More than you think", he laughed looking my confuse reaction.

"Tell me where is the important work", he asked, I smiled starting the car. "you'll see when you get there."

«»

 "Are you sure you want to go to this extent I still think she is off your limit", Ha-Joon said not-so-worried tone as I sat on the seat to get my tattoo. "I'll get her name tattoo on the left of my chest a sigh I lost my heart to her."

"You look rather happy about losing your heart", she said, I chuckled. "I am happy I lost to her she got the innocent but fierce aura around her I won't regret a single bit losing everything for her", I said patting his shoulder and the tattoo artist started his work.

«»

"You are being crazily obsessed with her when you are not sure will you be able to even see her without hijab", he said, I replied. "It's not important just her eyes are enough for me to lose my mind."

"The shooting competition too", he said and chuckled. "No, it was her name", I said and looked at her newly tattooed name on my chest just where my heart is. The more she revealed to me the more I lost but do I regret losing NO, not a little bit? 

Tattoo artist put a bandage on it telling me to put ointment afterward and precautions I nodded. "By the way what does it mean", The tattoo artist asked curiously I looked at him and narrowed my eyes what does it mean I thought and smiled and pulled my phone out and searched it on google. Thanks to Namjoon for his great idea.

"YAZIA", I mumbled and smiled brightly she got the perfect name with the perfect meaning. I looked at the tattoo artist looking at me like I am crazy which maybe I am for her.

"warrior", I said and caught him off-guard he raised his eyes and Ha-Joon looked at me being confused.

"Yazia... It means warrior." I told them pointing at my chest where tattoo is. A warrior her parent gave her the name according to her personality. I chuckled remembering her fierce encounter and looked at them placed my hand on my heart where the tattoo is and said.

"MY WARRIOR"

_______________________________

"Love and obsession are distinct terms, love have limits obsession is an endless path"

ʕ⁠♡ ⁠ᴥ⁠♡⁠ʔ

If you are reading then vote and share my story 

Keep smiling

From V
⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
765K 41.8K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...
5.6K 549 27
I prefer you to read story not description. #taehyung #ff
142K 6.8K 64
When Kim Taehyung ,The member of most famous Kpop Boyband BTS , fells for a muslim girl while singing in a wedding ceremony . As he is christian...