Only you can rewrite my story

By LeMayora07

Choi Han woke up right next to the man that he once beat to a pulp. The last thing he remembered is fighting... More

The Hero meets the minor villain
The Hero and the minor villain's journey
The Hero met the minor villain's family
The Hero meets the crown prince
The Hero met the other Hero
The Hero and the Assasin
The Hero faces a confrontation.
The Hero meets the transmigrator
The Hero and the man named Kim Rok Soo

The minor villain is the hero?

793 42 10
By LeMayora07

The sound of two swords clashing against each other echoed at the training grounds, Hannah and Choi Han was currently in the middle of a spar, none of them were holding back. The rest of the wolf children and the spectators were watching on the side, they did not want to intervene between these two.

Choi Han was actually enjoying this, there was a grin on his face as he fought against the holy maiden, at first, he found it strange that his sword was different from what he was wielding on his world. Not that it matters Choi Han can adjust quite easily but what surprised him was his aura, it was definitely different than his own. He could not help but wonder how this Choi Han gained this black aura with the specks of white compared to his own complete darkness.

“You are really not holding back on me” Hannah said after she was sent flying, thankfully she was able to maintain her balance and landed on her feet looking at Choi Han.

“What’s the point of sparing if I hold back?” Choi Han glanced at his sword once again.

“Of course,” Hannah chuckled and clenched her hands around the hilt of her sword and ignored the shaking of her hand. Did Choi Han just get stronger, or has it been really a while since they sparred? Well, it doesn't matter, she would not have a chance like this again, who knows when they could visit from the Empire again. “Here I go!” She moved to attack, and Choi Han easily blocked her.

However, Choi Han got a little distracted after seeing a flash of red on the corner of his eyes and saw Cale Henituse walking inside the training grounds carrying a bowl of grapes. He sat down on the chair next to Cage and Jack after exchanging a few words with the wolf children.

“Don’t get distracted!” Hannah shouted.

“I’m not” Choi Han focused his gaze on the holy maiden and parried her attack once more, making her take a few steps back. She paused for a moment glancing at Cale and then to Choi Han.

“Did you two have a fight?”

Thankfully they are far away to be heard and Choi Han looked back at Hannah with a small frown.

What should he say? He was still uncertain what kind of relationship this Choi Han and Cale Henituse had, although he had an idea, he refuses to accept that, because that’s fucked up!  Besides if that is the case then Choi Han is not sure he can play this role quite well, he is a bad liar and a not a good actor as per Alberu’s words, that’s why his responses had been clipped and short, he’ll maintain doing that.

“No”

Hannah looked unconvinced as she stabbed her sword on the ground and placed both of her hands on her hips “You are a bad liar; everyone can sense something is up!”

Choi Han only looked away, refusing to glance at Cale Henituse.

“See?! You are saying no yet you dropped formalities with him, what happened to the Cale-nim this, Cale-nim that? You can’t even look at him” Hannah scoffed, as much as she claims it was an eyesore to see the two of them specially Choi Han being all smitten and pampering Cale with that deceiving innocent smile of his, she would rather see that than deal with whatever this situation is right now.

Choi Han glanced at Cale Henituse who was casually eating some grapes while Cage was chatting with him.

Cale-nim huh?

No wonder the dining table went silent earlier.

Just what did Cale Henituse do for this Choi Han to be completely wrapped around his finger?

He shook his head and looked at Hannah, He did not want to think about that.

“Let’s go again” Choi Han decided to ignore it and focused on his spar.

Hannah only sighed but was happy to comply with his request as they continued where they left off.

Once Hannah and Choi Han finished their spar the sibling along with Cage left the training grounds and Choi Han was left with Lock and the wolf children, He oversaw their training while he was casually glancing at Cale Henituse who did not move from his comfortable perch on the chair, there was already a wine bottle on the small table beside him and some assortments of snacks that Ron brought earlier.

Choi Han continued to ignore him.

When they were done the rest of the wolf children left after exchanging a few words with Choi Han and he could not help the small smile on his face as he waved them goodbye. He was about to leave as well but realized that Cale Henituse was still on his chair, the red-haired man fell asleep while watching them train. Choi Han was a little amazed he was able to sleep with all that noise.

He should just leave him.

The swordsman started walking towards the entrance but suddenly stopped. It would be more troublesome if he left Cale Henituse here, right? People were already giving them strange looks and suspecting something is wrong with him. He could not risk being found out.. Not right now. He needed information after all, Did the war already started? How did it happen? Did they defeat the White star? And how? Choi Han is not certain if he could go back to his own world but there is no harm in investigating, if given the chance then he might be able to use this to his advantage.

That’s why he can't risk being discovered either.

“Damn”

He sighed and turned around to approach the chair, Cale Henituse was sleeping while cradling an empty bowl, Choi Han took the bowl first and he reached out to shake the red-haired man's shoulder.

“Cale…nim, wake up.”

The man did not stir at all.

Annoyed, he clicked his tongue and kicked the foot of the chair quite harshly, jolting the red-haired man awake. Choi Han hovered over him looking at those reddish-brown eyes.

“The training is over Cale-nim”

Cale Henituse blinked and straightened his back as he looked up at Choi Han “So you decided to speak to me now?”

“So– “ Choi Han frowned, why is he apologizing to this bastard? “There was just a lot of things in my mind”

“Hn..” Cale Henituse hummed before shrugging and he slowly stood up; however, his legs gave away feeling numb after curling them in his earlier position for a long time.

Choi Han’s body moved on its own and he caught the red-haired man, his hands securing the slim waist as he steadied him on his feet. The swordsman paused and blanked, he certainly had no plans to catch Cale Henituse, he could fall flat on his ass for all he cared, and he would not give a damn about it. However, his body just moved by instinct as if this happened quite a lot.

“Thanks” Cale Henituse sat down once again and Choi Han settled him back down on the chair, the dragon was definitely right about him being weak and needed more exercise. The swordsman is looking at Cale Henituse who were stretching his leg before meeting his gaze. “How about you carry me back inside?”

“Excuse me?”

Cale Henituse stared back at him and lifted his arms up “I said carry me”

Choi Han stood there clenching his fist, he tried not to show his exasperation and crouched down offering his back. He could feel Cale Henituse move and settled comfortably before he stood up. As expected, he wasn’t heavy at all. He barely weighed anything. They left the training grounds and went inside the villa only to see a black blob flying towards their direction.

Raon looked at them as he stopped in front of them. “Human! Choi Han! Are you two not fighting anymore?”

“We did not fight,'' Cale replied and reached out to pluck a leaf that was stuck on Raon’s ear, the dragon then turned to look at Choi Han who cleared his throat.

“Yes. we are fine”

Fine my ass

Cale thought as he glanced at the swordsman who tilted his head to glance at him “Where to Cale-nim?”

“Library”

The three of them headed to the library, thankfully Choi Han passed by this area earlier while he was looking for his room. He placed Cale Henituse on the sofa while Raon started to look for a book to read. Choi Han was about to stand but paused when he felt the smooth and slender fingers of Cale Henituse on his cheek.

“Hey, you can tell me if something is bothering you alright?”

“Of course. Cale-nim”

Cale observed Choi Han’s face for a moment, his fingers moved to cradle the back of his head to pull him closer leaning in for a kiss but that did not happen. Choi Han stopped moving and was looking at him quite.. Coldly. The usual affection he had on his eyes was missing and it actually made Cale a little shaken as he loosened his hold. The swordsman immediately used this chance to stand.

“I’ll take my leave now Cale-nim”

As he walked out of the library, he did not even spare a glance at Raon who waved goodbye to him. Cale watched all of this with a frown on his face.

“Raon you said Choi Han’s weird behavior started this morning, right?”

“Yes Human! When he woke up, he was unusually grumpy.”

“I don’t feel anything strange aside from his... attitude” Cale sighed and stood up.

-We do not sense anything strange either.

The super rock quipped to affirm Cale’s words.

If he did not upset him then..  Someone else did? But he never treated Cale or the children like this even when he was mad. He was even smiling along with the wolf children earlier. But he barely talked to Jack and Cage either.

Strange.

What if that was not Choi Han?!

Cale immediately walked out of the library followed by Raon “Human what’s wrong!?”

He could be wrong or overreacting but, it's better to consider all possibilities .. or perhaps Choi Han is-- 

"Woah!" As he rounded the corner he almost bumped into the ancient dragon.

“Ho, what’s with the rush?”

“Did you see Choi Han?”

Eruhaben tilted his head and glanced at the door “He left”

“He left?”

“He didn’t tell you?”

Cale shook his head at this, where did he go?

Eruhaben stared at Cale for a moment and crossed his arms, Choi Han was indeed acting strangely. He usually did not involve himself with the affairs of other people but these two.. It’s not good if this keeps on going. Everyone can feel the tense atmosphere, it reminded Eruhaben during the early years when the two were dancing around each other before finally getting together. What a relief that was. He would rather have a repeat of that than this… whatever this is. As the elder in this house, he must also take some responsibility to talk to these young people.

“Cale, what made Choi Han upset?”

“I would like to know that as well Eruhaben-nim, I do not recall doing anything that might upset him, Raon can you look for Choi Han and tell him to get back here?”

“Alright human!” Raon flew away and Cale sighed after sending him away.

“Hm… You did not fall asleep again in the middle of engaging into some nightly activities with him–”

“What the hell!”

“He was quite gloomy the morning after that incident, I mean i’ll probably be upset too if it happened to me”

“That was months ago! Wait- he told you about that!?” Cale looked a little scandalized before rubbing his face with both of his hands.

“Don’t worry he did not tell me, I coax it out of him because he was being gloomy, but not this kind of gloomy” Eruhaben waved his hand and concluded before glancing at Cale. he decided not to stress the unlucky bastard further “Alright, I’ll keep an eye on him once he comes back since I’m curious as well”

Cale lowered his hand glancing at the ancient dragon and before he could say anything Raon returned speeding towards him. “Human! I could not find strong Choi Han! But I returned here because the crown prince was calling” He was carrying a video communication device that was glowing red on his paws.

Choi Han already disappeared. Just how fast did that guy run?

Sigh.

“Alright let’s go back to the library”

He will deal with this once Choi Han gets back.

——-—

Choi Han arrived at the Harris village and his eyes widened when he saw the place, there were houses and he could see several beast people walking around.

The tiger tribe. 

The place looked lively and clearly had been reconstructed as if the tragedy that befall it never took place, he could also see a huge villa. It feels so strange, the Harris village he knew had become a barren place, the huts and houses that were burnt still served as a reminder of the tragedy. Choi Han walked inside and headed towards the location where he buried the bodies of the people he considered as his family. The graveyard was tidy, the headstones were uniformed and clean compared to the makeshift stones he used, this is a proper resting place. 

“Choi Han”

Choi Han turned around when he heard the voice and a tiger with a small staff stood beside him. 

“I apologize, am I disturbing you?”

“No, not really. Just visiting” Choi Han turned to face the graveyards again, he forgot to pick some flowers on his way, he was in such a rush to know what happened to this place, perhaps a small hope that since a lot of things changed around here and some people that were supposed to be dead were alive, he was hoping that Harris Village somehow escaped the tragedy, but he was wrong. it still happened here; it seems like fate really made sure this incident must happen. It made Choi Han frown as he clenched his fist, fucking gods and this so-called fate.

“It’s been a while since we last saw each other, how was everyone? How was young master Cale?”

Cale Henituse knew these beast people as well? after hearing that he relaxes a bit and turned to look at the tiger.

“Cale-nim is fine, everyone is doing.well” 

That made the tiger whose name he did not know yet smile again “Well that is good to hear, the young master-nim is finally resting. It’s been two years since then and he worked hard so we can have this peace he deserves to live his dream” the tiger chuckled. “Although knowing him, he could not sit still without getting himself involve in trouble”

Choi Han’s mind reeled at that “It’s been.. Two years huh?”

“Indeed, we lost some people and fought hard but we made it out.” The tiger said before glancing behind him, the rest of the tribe had been living peacefully in the Harris village. “I could not thank the young master-nim enough for providing a new home for us. We are also aware how important this place is to you and we will make sure to protect and cherish it”

“Thank you” Choi Han genuinely meant that.

However there are some things that he was able to confirm from this conversation, the war ended two years ago and they won, but the what shocked him most is that Cale Henituse provided the tiger tribe a new home in Harris village. Then did  he.. this reconstruction and this graveyard? Is he involved with it as well? Choi Han does not know what to feel about that.

“Aigoo, I am certainly getting older, being sentimental like this” The tiger chuckled and Choi Han shook his head.

“Trust me It;s not the age,” Choi Han shrugged, after all he was probably older than this tiger by tens of years. “I’ll leave now, thank you for looking after the graves as well”

“Not a big deal at all, please send our regards to the young master-nim”

Choi Han nodded and left the village.

His next destination was the town, the Henituse territory, pulling his hood up he walked and looked around the place relishing the buildings he once knew. It was nothing but rubbles and empty houses at this point, some people chose to stay despite the danger since they had no other choice. Roan Kingdom was once a beautiful kingdom but it became the center of the war and Choi Han had seen how the kingdom slowly lost its beauty and its people. The Henituse County is one of the territories that got a lot of casualty and was the first to be hit with the battle when the Indomitable Alliance attacked, none were prepared to face the wyverns that Clopeh Sekka commanded. Only when Choi Han and his group arrived that they were able to win that but the place had been a mess.

Choi Han shook his head, there is no time to recall such things.

His objective right now is to find information and if there is one place that he can look it should be in the town. books, storytellers and newsletters would be everywhere. Choi Han spotted a stall that sells some books and he approached it, picking one book from the stack he looked behind him when he saw a few children playing behind him.

“Why do you get to be the young master silver shield!”

“Because I got the shield first!” a kid that was carrying a silver shield protested. “You can be the crown prince! We don’t have a crown prince yet”

A small girl carrying a staff giggled “The crown prince is cool too! Don’t you think so, sword master?” She turned to the boy carrying a wooden sword and wearing a cape.

The boy nodded “Yes, yes! But the young master silver shield is cooler though”

“I don’t have a spear”

“Let’s make one! Then let’s go defeat the white star!” The kid that was carrying the silver shield ran and the others followed him along with another small child that was wearing a black robe who remained silent throughout the exchange.

Choi Han watched as the children ran and he frowned, he recognized the people these children were playing as, it was him, Rosalyn, Alberu and the one with the robe is probably Mary. He was quite surprised to know that the people here seemed to be welcoming towards the necromancer. But there was one person he did not recognize.

The young master silver shield.

Is it Cale Henituse?

“Are you looking for something? I can recommend a few books” The old woman finally spoke after seeing Choi Han standing there and spacing out.

“Anything about the heroes of Roan Kingdom?”

“Of course! That was always so popular” She chuckled and started going through the books “Here everything on this pile is about them and this pile over here is particularly about the our young master silver shield”

Our?

T

hen it’s definitely Cale Henituse. Since he is currently at the Henituse territory, the woman had a proud look on her face as if she was bragging about her son as she said that.

“Thanks” Choi Han started going through the books and the first one he picked is the one that recorded the heroic exploits of Cale Henituse. “I’ll take this” Choi Han had a feeling that this will be enough to know more about this world.

Choi Han left the stall, carrying the book as he looked for a place where he could read. If he needs to learn more about this world then the first thing he needs to know are the people that surrounded him and among those people there is one that seemed to be the center of everything.

He found a clearing far from the town and sat down under the shade of a tree, tapping his fingers on the cover he sighed and started reading.

The first few pages are nothing but introduction of the Henituse family and the territory which Choi Han already knew so he flipped a couple of pages until he reached the first appearance of the indestructible shield. Cale Henituse first displayed his ancient power and bravery by saving the people at the Terror plaza bombing incident hence earning the title of young master silver shield. Choi Han frowned at this, he recalled that it was Basen who attended the gathering since Cale Henituse does not attend these kinds of events and also Choi Han had beaten him so he was on bed rest., this is already different.

So does that mean that this Choi Han did not beat Cale Henituse? He was already having a headache.

He continued reading and found out that Cale Henituse used his ancient powers once again to another incident in the Empire and was even bestowed a medal.

Choi Han scoffed at this.

However the rest of the information overwhelmed him, Cale Henituse became the youngest Commander of Roan Kingdom and led the war against the Indomitable alliance, winning against the guardian knight of the north Clopeh Sekka during the battle at the Henituse territory when the alliance first attacked. This is also where the first appearance of a sword master was recorded, Choi Han fought against the guardian knight while the necromancer Mary had taken care of the wyverns, Cale Henituse in the vanguard casting his shield to protect everyone inside the castle territory. There was no casualty and the shield did not break on the duration of the whole battle however it was said that the Commanders frail body could not take the burden and had to cough up some large quantity of blood.

It did not stop there.

The battle at the Caro Kingdom, Ubar naval war and the battle at the Gorge of Death, all were won and led by Cale Henituse.

“He even went against the fucking Empire first” Choi Han murmured.

Choi Han had learned about the Empire’s dirty bidding quite late, by the time their deeds were exposed they were already too powerful. Choi Han and his party was able to take them down but it was not an easy feat. That was when they lost Pendrick.

The way the strings of events happened in this world seems to be meticulously planned. In Choi Han’s world the turn of events was all over the place and sometimes it was too late before they realized what was happening. Now the gathering of strong people that was in the villa made sense and Cale Henituse is the center of it all, he brought these people together.

Choi Han could not believe that he was able to do all these, his dislike towards Cale Henituse is probably the reason why he could not see past the drunken young master who only knew how to cause chaos. However, he did survive long in the war, he was smart and skilled, but Choi Han did not pay attention to him that much.

However, in this world, Cale Henituse was proclaimed as a hero who sacrificed his life in order to defeat the White star by stabbing his heart and still miraculously lived, he achieved all this in a span of two years. Choi Han’s shaking hands gripped the book before he suddenly laughed. There was no one around to see him so he threw his head back leaning against the tree as he laughed.

So, all this time the man that he hated is supposed to be the one who can end this war and defeat the White star?

Cale Henituse is the answer.

But Cale Henituse is dead in his world.

“Fuck!”

Choi Han threw the book in frustration as his laughter ceased and he hung his head, what should he do now? He thought about the years he spent fighting, fighting to survive in the forest of darkness and fighting to protect the people he found as his new family, fighting for their survival at war. He was hailed as a Hero but as the war dragged on people lost their hope to the said Hero who could not defeat the lunatic that terrorized the western continent, he just lost more and more as the time passed, only he remained constant.

He stared at the book once more, the information he got was useful, but Choi Han does not completely trust stories that were passed on by everyone. He needs to know how exactly they defeated the White star since it was not written in details, he was certain that it was not as easy as that, there are bound to be consequences and sacrifices made in order to achieve it, he needs to know it, so the only way to do that is to get the information from the source itself, none other than Cale Henituse.

With a tired sigh he stood up and picked the book, he needed to return to that villa.

.
.
.

— .. and Aunt Tasha is not really certain if it was safe, the dark elves who tried to gather the magic stones in the mine absorbed some of that dead mana fell ill, so for the safety of everyone, a purification of that— Am I talking to myself here?

Alberu paused mid explanation as he stared back at Cale through the video communication device, the red-haired man seemed to be looking past the device as he sat there resting his cheek against his hand. 

“I was listening, your highness,” Cale replied.

— Is that so? Then can my dearest dongsaeng reiterate what I was explaining? 

“The dark elves who were collecting the magic stones in the mine absorb a dead mana that caused them to fell ill and since Miss Tasha is not sure if that dead mana is safe, you want me to check on it and perhaps purify it.” 

Cale said as a matter of fact proving that he was indeed listening, it’s not like Alberu knows he was using his records to remember what he just said. 

Alberu seemed to be satisfied with this response as he continued. 

— Alright, anyways I will give you more infor–

“Choi Han’s avoiding me” 

— ... okay– okay so that's what this is, I see 

Alberu nodded, reaching out to pour himself some cup of tea, he had a feeling he would have a headache for this conversation.

“Strong Choi Han and the Human fought!” Raon added.

Now that made Alberu raise a brow. Cale and Choi Han fighting? The Roan Kingdom would be damned before that happened. They had their moments in these past two years, but they never fought like ‘fought’, it’s always just a small miscommunication which Alberu had to bear witness much to his displeasure, but he is a supportive Hyung, so it was part of his job he supposed. 

“I told you we did not fight,” Cale sighed, now looking more exasperated.

 — Then what's with that face you are making? what happened then? 

Raon retold the story that happened this morning and Alberu listened to this with a small frown, that was indeed strange, after all Choi Han never once showed any coldness or disrespect towards Cale. Alberu is aware of Choi Han’s viciousness and coldness but he never shows that to Cale and Cale seems to be seeing the swordsman in a different light with that innocent smile of his when he is facing his liege. Alberu observed Cale who remained silent as Raon finished his story, he seemed to be already brainstorming some theories or already reached a conclusion that led to this situation.

— I believe you already have an idea of why he is like that?

“Honestly no, but I have some conclusions.”

Alberu nodded as he leaned into the device waiting for Cale to continue. 

“It’s either he is possessed, or he doesn’t like me anymore.”

— He is definitely possessed.

“I agree with the crown prince!” Raon added.

Cale glanced at Raon then back to Alberu who was sipping his tea, he proceeded to slouch further on his seat while reaching out for a cookie. “You seemed to immediately reach a conclusion there, your highness”

— Cale, that man would destroy a kingdom for you, and you were telling me that he probably does not like you anymore?

“That was just part of a possibility, it’s not definitive I could theorize more”

— The fact that you even included that in your theory amazes me.

Alberu sighed, this calming tea is a definite must, He recalled how much of this he had to restock during the time his dongsaeng and instructor were dancing around each other, and he had become somewhat a middleman advisor, what a shame that the revered crown prince turned into a therapist for these two lovesick fools. he was thankful he had this prepared before calling this bastard.

— Did you even ask him? Or talked to him?

“I did- why does everyone think I will not talk to him?” Cale sat up straight this time.

— Because you tend to ignore things like this. Brushing it off and then pretending it’s nothing big.

“I do not, I tackle every issue accordingly.”

— May I remind you that when Choi Han confessed to you, you replied, ‘Thank you’ and did not bring it up again, avoiding discussing it again and thought Choi Han was just confused. My poor instructor-nim was out of it for months.

How could Alberu forget that? Choi Han was attending their sparring sessions looking like a kicked puppy even when he was beating Alberu’s ass down. It was so disturbing and once his instructor finally spilled what happened he felt bad for the man who said he was willing to wait no matter how long it takes because he knew how bad Cale deals with feelings. Alberu can’t disagree with that because everyone knows that when it comes to feelings and about himself Cale is as dense as a brick and the bastard even slithers his way out of the conversation when he tries talking to him.

“I needed time to think”

— For four months?

“Yes and that was short, I was doing a lot of things that time” Cale reasoned.

— Human why are you lying? We were secluding yourself at the Villa in Harris Village!

Raon yelled at Cale’s mind which he ignored.

— Sure you do, keep telling yourself that and I might get convinced.

Alberu smiled at him, but his eyes say something different, and Cale was able to read it ‘What a bullshit excuse.’

Raon and Alberu looked at each other through the video communication device because they both knew that he was definitely not busy during that time and was just burying himself in a pile of blankets while ‘thinking’ about that confession. That's what he was busy about and everyone knew that, Alberu sighed as he started again.

— So you talked to him, what did he say?

"I told him that if something is bothering him, he can tell me" Cale shrugged.

— And?

"He said of course and then he left" Cale waved his hand towards the door and Alberu stared at him in disbelief.

— Cale, that's not even-- You didn't even talk!

"I actually followed him, but he is gone so.." Cale shrugged and  smiled at him.

Alberu smiled back at him, he wanted to badly wring his neck.

— Human why are you and the crown prince both smiling like that?

Raon asked looking at the two men who were smiling at each other, he was confused because the crown prince looks like he wanted to leap on his chair while Cale seemed to be challenging the other to leap out from his chair. Cale suddenly clapped his hand as if he remembered something.

“Why are we even talking about this again Hyung-nim? We should discuss the issue with the mine yes?” Cale smiled at him.

That switch to Hyung-nim made the corners of Alver’s lips twitch.

— You are the one who brought this conversation–! This is driving me nuts...You know what here is the thing my dearest dongsaeng we all know that your emotional capacity is as shallow as your plate–

“That was insulting–”

— But you said you are trying to /talk/ to him, so my dongsaeng, pry the truth from his mouth like how you do to your enemies, use all necessary means, does that sound reasonable enough?

“Use all necessary means..” Cale thought for a moment before he nodded “Yes, I could work with that”

— Good! That’s good then.

Cale intertwined his fingers resting his chin on top of it as he smiled.

“I know that taking the advice of the star of our kingdom will enlighten me–"

Click.

“Rude” Cale scoffed but there was a slight smirk on his face, he felt a little better after Alberu hangs up first, his mood greatly improved after driving the crown prince nuts. they had this sort of unspoken competition on who gets annoyed and hangs up first, of course Cale mostly won that, add this one to his record too so he had a satisfied look on his face as he leaned back against his chair.

But his mood soured down when he thought about what happened earlier and frowned.

When Choi Han pulled away from him earlier and was looking at him with that cold stare, he felt a little shaken he did not want to see that lo\ok on his face, so hearing those words from Alberu that Choi Han would be rather possessed than not liking him made him a bit relieved. He needed to pry the truth out of Choi Han then, even though that’s not usually his style. Cale would rather wait when the other person opens up to him, he feels that it is invasive to keep asking questions when the other person does not want to talk about it, but he should probably probe more since Choi Han is clearly lying and also to see if he was indeed.. Not the same person. At this point Cale would not be surprised at whatever possibility might occur but if his other conclusion is right, then a certain God would have to get his head smacked.

Use all means huh?

“Raon, I’m staying in Choi Han’s room tonight”

“Alright Human!” Raon took the video communication device while Cale stood up from his seat and walked towards the window.

He was certain that Choi Han won’t drop by his room when he gets back so what better way to corner him than waiting in his room?

Sounds like a solid plan.

Unless he falls asleep first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...
301K 16.7K 34
[FANFICTION] Synopsis: What if the original characters from 'The Birth of a Hero' meet the current characters from 'Trash of the Count's Family?' Di...
27.8K 1.7K 15
Lee Chung-ae was an average woman. She was just walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A g...