Passion For Him

By Zanaya809

More

Copyright
Pilot
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

6

115 6 0
By Zanaya809

Layani Alana Rose
April 4, 2024; 2:00 Am
————————————————————————
"Dumb Bitch," my dad said slapping me across the face making me hold my face and hit him back. After realizing what I did, I could see the anger in his face.

I ran into my room making him chase me. I shut my door quickly hearing him right behind me making me shut him out and lock the door. I moved away from the door and it was soon kicked open making me start screaming.

"DAD ITS ME. IM YOUR DAUGHTER," I yelled and he forcefully grabbed my by my neck choking me against the wall. I started hitting his hands making him slam me into the wall three times, each time hitting my head.

He put me down making me choke on my own breath with hot tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry dad," I said lowly crawling over to him. My mom came in after hearing me crying.
"What the fuck did you do to her?" she asked slapping my dad across his face.

This didn't make any sense my father didn't start abusing me until she died. "mom?" I said confused. "Wake up baby, for me please," she said making me frown.

"I love you but wake up princess," she said making my tears continue to fall down. "WAKE UP," she yelled.

I jumped out of my sleep quickly sitting up. Von looked up quickly seeing me with tears running down my face. He pulled me back down into his arms.

"What's wrong mama," he asked making me sniff. "I saw my mom. My dad was hitting me and my mom stopped him but it didn't make sense," I said and he rubbed my back.

"Why didn't it make sense bae?" he asked making my breathing calm down. "My dad ain't start abusing me until she died. She kept saying wake up," I said looking up.

"Ya know, your mom loved you so much and i know if she was still here she would do everything to protect you. She seemed like an amazing woman. She created one too," he said making me smile a little.

"She did an amazing job with you. Besides the whole drug thing, it never changed her as a mother," He said making me nod. He continued rubbing my back until I had a thought.

"What about your parents?" I asked and he looked down at me. "My dad got killed when I was 11 so my momma raised me. I got 9 siblings but I don't even fuck with them for real," he said making me sigh.

"Im sorry for the loss of your dad and I am glad you had one parent to raise you," I said and he smiled. "Yea, I want you to meet my mama but to be for real I was gon take you to visit chicago with me tomorrow," he said making me nod excitedly.

"Yes please," I squealed and he chuckled. "Aight mama," he smiled. "But just remember, Chicago real crazy so don't leave my side, aight?" he said making me nod.

"Okay," I nodded and he chuckled seeing how happy I was. He gave me a kiss on my lips making me cuddle into him and shut my eyes. "Goodnight mama," he said rubbing my back. "goodnight," I said and drifted off to sleep.
————————————————————————
11:32 Am
I woke up feeling someone rubbing my back gently. "Mama, it's time to wake up," he said making me open my eyes fully. He was already dressed and ready to leave.

lookin like a snack

"What?" he asked making me gasp. "I said that out loud," I asked and he nodded. "It's aight mama," he chuckled making me get up and start fixing my covers.

Once I finished fixing my covers, I went into my bathroom and got in the shower as well as doing my morning routine. I have never been to Chicago for real so going would be fun.

I put on a T shirt and some pants I thought would be cute and put on my jordan's. I took off my bonnet and my hair flowed down my back. I put on my bracelets and grabbed my tote back.

"Okay I'm ready," I said walking down the steps with my overnight bag and seeing Von on the couch. He looked up at me before standing up and grabbing my hand and our bags. "Where you wanna get food from?" he asked making me think.

"Dunkin," I asked and he nodded. "Aight," he said as we got on the elevator. Once the elevator stopped, we walked out of the building to his car. He opened my door and I got inside before he put our bags in the back seat.

He got in the drivers side and we went and got food from dunkin before heading on the 7 hour drive. I took my cover and put it over me before watching my show.

"So we staying for 2 days right?" I asked and he nodded. "Yea mama," he said.
————————————————————————
*6 hours later; 5:28 Pm
We had finally got to the hotel in Chicago we were staying at and I was really tired. Von checked us in and we were given the key cards to our room making us grab our bags and go to the elevator.

He clicked 14 and the doors closed. Once we reached our floor, we got off and went straight to our room. He scanned the key card and we walked in. It was real nice too and had a great view.

I laid down in the bed and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

*1 hour later
I woke up seeing Dayvon at the end of bed with my legs on his lap as he watched a movie on netflix. I sat up and he turned to me. I yawned and he pulled me against his chest rubbing my back.

"Get dressed, we finna go somewhere real quick," he said making me nod while rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I got in the shower and did my skin routine. I put on a pink hoodie with some cargo pants. I took my hair out my bonnet and brushed it out. I put on some pink uggs and grabbed my bag.

I walked out the bathroom and sat my bag back in the corner of the room. Von stood up and pulled me into him by my waist making me cover my face. "Stop," I said shyly making him chuckle. He kissed my cheek making me blush and smile.

He grabbed my hand and we headed to the car. He opened my door for me making sure I was okay. He walked over to his side before getting in and starting the car.

"Where we going?" I asked and he ignored me making me sigh. A couple minutes later we pulled into a gas station. "Don't get out the car," he said making me nod as he kissed my cheek before getting out the car.

I rolled down the window a little since it was hot. I looked down seeing my phone not charging which I totally forgot it broke on the way down here. I opened the door locking the car from the inside since he had the key.

I walked in the gas station grabbing a charger and bringing it to the cashier. "3.42," she said making me hand her 4 dollars letting her keep the change. I walked out seeing Von in the car.

He mugged me as soon as I walked out the gas station. I walked up to the car and got inside. "I told you not to get out the car," he said with an attitude. "I was tryna find you so you knew I came inside," I said.

He didn't even respond. "What I told you before we got here?" he asked. "What is you talkin bout?" I asked. "Literally right before we left," he said making me sigh. "To be by your side at all times," I said making him nod.

"So why you ain't listen when I said stay in the car?" he asked making me roll my eyes. "Bruh fix yo attitude, I'm doin all this shit to protect you," he said.

"Okay, but i'm tellin you I forgot I won't do it again, aight?" I said making him suck his teeth and turn his attention back on the road. An hour later, we pulled up to this fancy house in the suburbs of Chicago.

Von turned off the car making me get out on my own making him mug me. He walked over to my side and pulled me in by my waist. "Stop, aight?" he said clearly seeing the attitude on my face making me nod still with a slight attitude.

He walked up to the doorstep and rung the doorbell twice. A couple minutes later, an older woman who looked exactly like Von opened the door. She squealed at the sight of him.

"Hi Baby," she said pulling him into a big hug. "Hey mama," he said hugging her back and kissing her cheek. Once they pulled away she made eye contact with me making me do a slight wave.

"Who's this beautiful girl?" she asked with a slight smile. "This is Layani, Layani this is my mama," he said making me smile. "It's so nice to meet you," I smiled and held my hand out.

She smacked it away softly and pulled me into a hug. "Don't be shy, come on in. I made some food," she said as we walked in behind her. I shut the door softly behind me and turned around to be bumping into Von's chest.

"You still ain't fix yo attitude?" he asked and I shrugged walking past him. I walked into the kitchen and put on a smile. "You can sit wherever you'd like sweetie," she said making me nod.

I sat at the stool near the countertop. A couple minutes later, Von came to sit next to me. She handed me and Von a plate of food. "Thank you so much Ms. Bennett,"I said and she waved me off.

"No problem," she said. "and just call me Ms. Taesha," she said making me smile and nod as we ate. "So what brings y'all down here?" she asked.

"I wanted to show her around Chicago so why not have a little road trip?" he said making her nod. "I mean I know you live in ATL now but where are you from sweetie?" she asked. "Houston Texas," I said making her smile and nod.

"and your parents?" she asked making me bite my bottom lip and look over at Von. He nodded for me to tell her. "My mother died from drugs and my father was abusive but he's still alive somewhere," I said and she frowned.

She walked around the counter and pulled me into a tight hug. "No i'm okay, I swear I am. Me and my twin sister live together currently and i'm happy i got me and her out of the house while I had the time," I said and she smiled.

We finished eating our food and talked a little longer before we said our goodbyes. "It was so nice to finally meet you," I said as Ms. Taesha gave me a hug. "Girl yes, come back anytime, even without him," she said making me laugh.

"Bye son, I love you," she said as she pulled him into a hug. "I love you more mama," he said and they pulled away. I walked over to the car and opened the passenger door getting inside.

He walked over to the drivers side getting in and starting the car. I went in my bag grabbing my airpods. I put my airpods in and leaned my head against the window.

An hour or so later we pulled into the hotel lobby making me grab my bag. Von turned the car off and I got out going into the lobby with him behind me. We walked to the elevator and got on.

We reached our floor and Von scanned the card letting us in. Once I shut the door behind me, I was turned around and a hand was placed around my neck as I was against the door.

"What the fuck is yo attitude for?" he asked. "I do-yes you do, why is you upset?" he interrupted. "If anything you got the attitude. Sucking your teeth at me and shit," I said holding onto the wrist of the hand that was wrapped around my neck.

He pulled me in closer by my neck. "Says you, keep opening your damn doors," he said scoffing. "Then you tryna block me out by them damn airpods," he said making me roll my eyes.

"I said what I said to protect you," he said making me frown. "But i'm fine right? So why you have to drag it as far as you did? I know how to protect myself," I said.

"Stop being so hardheaded," he said smacking my ass making me wince but he quickly pulled me into a kiss. "Fix yo attitude before I fix it," he said making me sigh.

He let me out of his hold making me walk away from him slickly rolling my eyes. I grabbed my bag going into the bathroom about to shut the door behind me but I got pulled back.

Von pushed me against the wall smashing his lips into mine. He slid his tongue in my mouth making me relax. I wanted to pull away and keep on the mad act but I couldn't.

He bit my bottom lip making me moan. He pulled away pecking my lips 4 times. I crossed my legs on the low and he smirked. "Fucking hate you," I said and he chuckled.

I sat my bag on the count and shut the door. I did my night rountine and skin care before walking out the bathroom. Von walked past me and went into the bathroom as I sat on the bed. I wore a tank top with some shorts.

I got under the covers turning away from Vons side. I put my phone on the charger and sat it on the counter next to the bed. A couple minutes later I heard a door open and of course I knew it was Von.

I felt the bed dip next to me and as my eyes shut I got pulled closer into him making me relax. I looked up making eye contact with him and he leaned down kissing my lips.

"I know we only been talking for a month but I really like you," he said making me smile. "I like you too," I said and he chuckled. "There's that smile," he said making me cover my face.

He pulled my hands down and gave me more kisses. I put one of my legs over his waist and he rubbed my thigh before I buried my face in his neck. "Night mama," he said and i placed a kiss on his neck.

"Night stink," I said and shut my eyes.
————————————————————————
*Next Morning; 10:28 Am
I woke up after hearing the door close making me open my eyes to see Dayvon with a food bag in his hand. He sat next to me giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Mornin mama," he said as I sat up and yawned. "Morning," I said as he gave me my food. "We go home tomorrow, so i'm taking you out tonight," he said making me side eye him. "No," I said and he sighed.

"Why not?" he said and I waved him off. "You been spending a lot of money on me lat-I ain't ask all dat. I'm taking you out ," he interrupted me making me mug him.

"How you gon force me to go out?" I asked making him raise an eyebrow. "Either you comply or you don't but you getting out this hotel room somehow," he said making me groan.

"Bruh fine," I said biting into my fry. "Perfect, but right now. I have to go set it up so be ready by 7 tonight," he said making me frown. "Wait you gon be gone all day?" I asked and he nodded. I frowned and he gave me kisses on my face everywhere making me smile.

"It's okay mama, I promise I'll see you tonight but I gotta make this one special," he said making me nod. He kissed my cheek before getting up and walking out the door. I sighed before turning the Tv on.

I'm gon miss my man but not my man.
————————————————————————
*6:45 Pm
I curled my last piece of hair before putting on my necklace and bracelet.  I put my lipgloss in my bag and some more accessories.

I heard a couple of knocks on the door making me open it being faced with Von holding roses. I pouted and grabbed them. He held my hand helping me out to the car.

He opened my door making me smile seeing all the roses in the backseat. "Jesus, how many did you get me?" I blushed and he chuckled. "A lot," he said making me smile.

He started the car and made me put on a blindfold. An hour or so later, the car slowed down and came to stop. I heard the door shut and mine open feeling the air hit me.

"Turn a little," he said making me do as told. I felt myself be lifted up bridal style being carried before being put down. He held my hand and it felt like we were being lifted so I knew we were on an elevator.

After we walked for a couple of minutes we stopped fully and Von got behind me holding my waist. "Okay you can take it off," He said in my ear sending chills down my spine. I reached back and untied the blindfold, taking it off.

I seen we were on a rooftop with dinner making my eyes water and my bottom lip poke out.

He pulled out my seat making me sit down and him do the same. "Thank you," I sniffed and he looked worried. "Why you cryin mama?" he asked making me shrug. "Cause it's so nice," I chuckled and sniffed wiping my face. "It's okay princess," he said wiping my face.

We ordered our food which we ended up getting the same thing. We ate and just talked about anything. Von and me may have only known eachother for a month but it felt like forever.

"So where you wanna travel to?" he asked making me think for a minute. "The Bahamas," I said and he nodded. "That's nice," he said making me nod. "What about you?" I asked and he shrugged. "I wanna go to Bali," he said making me nod.

"It's seems real nice down there," I said and he nodded. We continued talking and a lot of people came out the back with one rose each making me furrow my eyebrows. They each walked up to me handing me the rose.

A total of 50 which amazed me but the last person came out with a piece of cake.

I read the writing making me smile and start to blush. I looked up making eye contact with Von. He looked at me waiting for my answer making me smile. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," I said and he smiled widely.

"Do y'all need boxes at all?" the waiter asked making me nod. "Yea, actually can you put this in a box too," he asked giving her the cake back and she nodded. She hurried back with the bag full of the boxes.

He stood up grabbing my hand and we walked out to the car. He opened my door and helped me inside before getting in on the drivers side. He started the car and we headed back to the hotel.

An hour later, we made it back to the hotel room. He unlocked the room making me look around in awe.

"This is so beautiful," I said smiling at the scenery. He gave me a kiss on the cheek making me smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled before giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you," I said and he pulled me in for another kiss. He deepened the kiss and took the roses out my hand. We walked over to the bed and I laid down. He put the roses on my side of the bed. He hovered over me making me flip us over.

He started to lift up my dress feeling on my thighs making me smirk as we kissed again. I lifted it up pulling my dress over my head. "I just want a taste," he said in my ear making me lowly moan.

"Okay," I said and he flipped us over undoing my bra. He slowly went down. "You okay?" he asked making me nod even though I was a bit nervous. "Words mama? Ain't no need to be nervous," he said making me nod again.

"I'm okay," I said and he nodded removing my panties. He looked at my clit ready to devour it making me nervous. He smiled giving me a kiss on my lips making me bite my lip a little when he pulled away.

He pushed my legs up and spread them apart. He went down and I felt a little lick making me move a little. His whole mouth covered my clit before he began to suck on it making me moan.

"o-oh my go-god," I moaned biting my lip before gripping onto his dreads. He groaned in pain but continued to devour me. He spit on my pussy and licked all of it up. He moaned sending vibrations through me.

"Fuck- Please V-Von ima cum," I moaned and he continued to suck me up making me try to run as I felt it coming up. "Please Von P-leaseee," I cried oht making him lick me faster.

"Who pussy is this?" he asked. "M-Mine," I said to be smart making him go faster than he was. Jesus that tongue was no joke. "Ok-Okay yours papa, I'm sorry," I cried out and he smirked against me.

He put his finger inside my pussy making me cry out in pain and pleasure. "oooo fuck," I whined and he slapped my thigh with his other hand as he held me down. He moved his two fingers in and out of me at a fast pace.

A minute later my mouth dropped as he pushed down on my stomach making me release. "OKAY, IM SORRY," I said and he smirked. "Yea, remeber that attitude and shit you was giving me?" he said with his thumb rubbing on my clit.

"i'm so-so sorry," I whined making him lick me up and pull away. He pulled me into a sloppy kiss making me taste my juices all over his lips. He finished me off with a peck as he smirked pulling away.

Omniscient
Dayvon got up and went to the bathroom wetting a rag. He walked into the room seeing Layani knocked out. He sat down putting the rag against her skin and wiping making her jump a little from the coldness of the rag.

"It's just me mama," he said rubbing her foot as he wiped her off. Once he finished wiping her off, he went to change into his pj's and laid next to her pulling her naked body to his bare chest.

She laid her face in his neck giving it kisses before von heard slow breathing. He lifted up seeing her sleeping with some of her hair covering her face making him move it out of her face.

A couple minutes later Dayvon fell asleep right behind her.
————————————————————————
*Next Morning; 6:07 Am
Von woke up to kisses being place on his lips making him frown. He opened his eyes relaxing once he seen it was Layani. He kissed her back making her smile but frown once she felt a stinging sensation on her butt.

Von laughed as she pouted making him quickly kiss her again. "I can't get up and I need your help," she said making him smirk. He got up going to her side and picked her up bridal style. He took her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet.

He left the bathroom giving her some privacy so she could use it. "I'm done....help me," she said making him laugh. Once he went back in the bathroom she was standing very stiff as she leaned against the counter.

Von started her a warm bath and put some candles around the ledge, as well as some rose petals and epsom salt in the bath making her smile. "Awww thank you," she pouted and he shrugged.

"No problem....just stop giving me an attitude all the time," he said making her laugh a little. He picked her up and sat her in the warm water, making her relax. As he was about to walk away, she grabbed his hand.

"Can you get in? Please?" She asked making him think for a minute. "Yea," he said removing his clothes. Her jaw dropped once his boxers came down. "Oh hell no," she said and he chuckled.

"Trust me mama, you ain't getting this yet," he said and she laughed. She leaned up a little letting him get behind her. "Our bags already packed for us to leave, I did it last night and I got you something comfortable out for today," he whispered in her ear making her smile as he kissed against her neck.

"Thank you papa," she said making him smile. "Love this new nickname shit," he said. She leaned back on his chest and traced his tattoo on his forearm. A couple minutes later they got in the shower and got out getting dressed.

They both put on something comfortable and Von grabbed the bags. Von put them in the car and check them out as Layani sat in the passenger seat. A minute later he got in the drivers seat and gave Layani his phone so she could play some music.

*3 hours later
"Once we get home, I gotta go to the studio, so get your rest and I should be home around later tonight," he said making her frown and look at him.

"So how long you gon be gone?" She asked and he sighed. "For like 4 hours, I'm not gon be that long," he said and she sighed. "You call that not long?" I asked and he chuckled a little.

"I swear I'll check up on you and I'll bring you some food and stuff home," he said and she shrugged. "I don't want you to bring me anything home, I just want you to get home safely. I'll cook for us," Sbe said and he smiled.

"Okay mama," he said and they kissed.
————————————————————————
Chile this was long asf...😭😭
4,570 wordsssssss😔
I know i'm late updating but Vote and Comment please
The ghost readers is killing meeeee
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter
EXCUSE MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 891 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛
35.8K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲