Jaune's Multiverse

Per NicklasUpachak

Yep a multiverse story yes I know there's a dime in a dozen of these jaune multiverse story but I like them a... Més

Prologue
Power rangers remnant chapter 1-3
Jaune the hedgehog
Pokémon
Spider-Arc
Jaune Arc and the Olympians
Rwby comics
MHA Vigilante arc part 1
meeting one of the jaunes
teaser team 4 star
Shinobi Arc
chapter votes
vote update
final update
sorry not a chapter again

Full metal alchemist

1.4K 19 13
Per NicklasUpachak

Nick: "alright everyone this world is a fun one but also kind of sad or at least with how its starts oh lets bring in 2 more guess!"

snaps his fingers and Obleck and port come in with the memories implanted in there head to get them up to date

Obleck: "Fascinating the multiverse is actually real!"

Port: "haha it so great to see one of my students achieving heroism like they want and also ha in your face ozpin, bartty, Glynda and ironwood I won the bet Lancaster had set sail in multiple dimension! where's my money! you all owe me 500 lien each!"

Wiess looked affronted and slightly disturbed from finding out the staff of beacon is making bets on which students will get together and the fact there shipping real living people the other students laugh and ruby just blushes

Qrow: "wait so that what some of those casual meeting you keep inviting me to are for! shipping your students and my nieces?!"

Yes said ozpin with a straight face

Nick: "actually you all owe port 50 million lien he won all your bet Wiess and Neptune get together in most universes, eclipse dragon happen in many as well cause Blake a kinky bitch an a sucker delinquent blondes so she married both sun and yang, Ren and Nora was a suckers bet that you all fell for Qrow and winter get together in the universes where he was too scared to confess to summer so basically the man has a good eye for ships"

there was a collective FUCK! from the teachers as port did a full belly laugh

Finally I have gotten everything I need to bring back my family said jane to himself

He goes to his book and read more on human transmutation

Obleck: "Human transmutation! boy are you insane your doing the greatest since and hubris in alchemy history!"

Ruby: "Doctor Obleck just what is alchemy?"

Obleck: "Thank you miss rose for remembering that and to answer your question alchemy is science its the art of equivalent exchange basically the entire principle of alchemy is to make something something of equal value must be exchanged"

Blake: "and what did you mean the greatest sin and hubris?"

Obleck: "mr. arc is attempting to bring back the dead by trying to recreate a human through alchemy there is absolutly nothing of equal value to a soul as far as everyone knows of"

Nick: "Not quite whats the most valuable thing an alchemist can do?

Ruby: "Alchemy?"

Nick: "correct" here have a cookie

Nick: you can perfectly bring back a person from the deat or make a true human being but to do the alchemist must give up his door of truth the very thing that allows them do do alchemy once they give it up there ability to use alchemy is gone forever?

Jaune: "I don't care if its a sin! If it can give me back my family I will gladly be come a sinner to get them back as he put a drop of his blood in 9 bowls"

Saphron: "jaune no dont do it its not worth the risks"

he crouches down and slaps his hands together then place them on the ground the circle starts to glow and spark black miasma starts to spew out and then a giant eye ball formed in the circle it grabs onto jaune and start to deconstruct him jaune screams in pain as it looked like when jaune would disappear

Yang: "whoa wtf just happened there is that supposed to happen?!"

Nick: "Yes actually he committed a sin in alchemy so now he has to face truth"

Alarm goes off

Jaune: "Ahh no not again!"

he wakes up and sit up and grips his shirt

Jaune: "its that memory the memory of my biggest mistake I was a fool to play god my theory was not wrong but its clear I will never have something equal enough to 9 human souls and bodies he pulls off the blanket and looks at his missing arm and leg"

he grabs his metal prosthetic leg and arm and puts it on

Pyhrra: "lost an arm and leg?!"

Nick: "he lost more than just an arm and leg"

Jaune: "for my hubris I lost an arm and leg and the ability to have and use an aura but that not going to stop me I will become a huntsman because I know with alchemy I can help and save people"

Wiess: "impossible to lose the ability of aura that means he has no soul hes no different than a grim"

Only for her to get a slapled in he back of the head by yang

Yang: "ice queen that has to be the dumbess thing you ever said he said he only lost the use of his aura he clearly has a souls and is human I am starting to think you rich type are actually all mentally challenged"

(I will make my family proud brothers knows I disappointed them with almost killing myself to try and play god and bring them back)

Jaunes entire family says your damn right we are! All at once

He gets dressed he put on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, and a red hoodie and black boots

Jaune: "I wonder what beacon has instore for me today?"

he walks to the airship dock and wait with the other students waiting for the airship to beacon and lays on a wall and watch the other potential students gather a tall blond with big tits caught his attention with how loud she was being smothering what he can assume to be her younger sister with affection and praise as he looks at the younger he couldn't help but think

Pyrrha: "not again! Why are all these universes jaune and ruby!"

Nick: "cause there better than the worlds where hes with you more intriguing events happens and even then you die in 90 of your worlds where your with him"

(huh shes both beautiful and extremely cute her silver eyes are her most unique trait though she looks to be 2 years younger she must be a prodigy and despite her being younger her body sure is mature looking you think she be 17 with the curves she has and her tits are as big as her sister heck their probably bigger)

Tai: "how dare you keep your filthy eyes off my daughter!"

Ruby: "dad shut up i am 15 i am old enough to decide who i want to date!"

Summer: "and beside she not innocent she takes after me and let not forget you where like this boy to tai back at beacon you fucked like most of the girls there before you settle down with raven and me so kindly shut up hes just looking anyways"

the ship lands and tells all passengers heading to beacon to get on it then takes off

what happens in the airship is thee same as cannon and ruby exploding the same

Ruby falls to the floor and says

Ruby: "welcome to beacon"

Jaune: "hey the name is jaune do you need help?"

Ruby takes his hand and say

Ruby: "Hey aren't you the boy who puked on the airship?"

Yang: "really rubes not the best way to start a convo with your future hubby"

Jaune: "Heh yeah not my proudest moment I forgot to get a refill on my motion sickness pills"

Ruby: "Well vomit boy your a nice guy but why did you help me?"

Jaune: "it was one mistake how would you like it if I called you crater face and cause I can you don't need a reason to help someone in need"

Ruby: "Hey that explosion was an accident!"

Jaune: "Yeah not so nice when your on the receiving end huh"

Qrow: "he got you there short stack"

Ruby: "Ok you made your point I am sorry so anyway I have this thing she whips out crescent rose"

Jaune: "Whoa is that a scythe?"

Ruby: "Yep shes also a high impact sniper rifle!"

Jaune: "thats amazing with the size of this I can assume you use the recoil to help you fight don't you?"

Ruby: "Yeah how did you know?"

Jaune: "Ruby your small crescent rose is like twice your size it obvious you use the recoil cause other wise you wouldn't have made her so big"

At that everyone laughed at rubys expense as she blushed

Ruby scratches the back of her head

Ruby: "Anyways so where's your weapons?"

Jaune: "I don't have one cause I am the weapon and no I am not a hand to hand fighter here watch this"

his left hand touches his right hand and then a sword blade appeared in a spark of electricity

Ruby: "Oooh how did you do that is that your semblance!"

Jaune: "no ruby its not my semblance cause I don't have an aura"

Ruby: "you don't have your aura unlocked? don't worry I can just unlock it for you"

That nice of you rose bud but that not what her means said summer

Ruby: "I know that"

Jaune: "no ruby I don't have an aura you see what I did there was alchemy its the power of equivalent exchange in alchemy you can do many things but you much give back something of equal value so basically In order to create something, another thing of equal value must be exchanged and is then lost normally you need the materials and a transmutation circle to do alchemy but because of one choice on stupid choice I made I lost an arm and leg and the power to use my aura but in exchange as per the rules of alchemy I can now do alchemy without needing the materials and a transmutation circle"

he gripped his metal arm and looks sad and angry

Ruby: "hey its ok sorry for making you remember something bad that your clearly not comfortable with"

Jaune: "no no need to apologize it was my choice to tell you so much I could have just told you that it was alchemy and left it at that but honestly I can't explain it but you make me feel calm and that I can trust you it just the reason why i lost my limbs and the use of aura is hard memory for me it was the day where I committed the greatest sin in alchemy"

Ruby: "hey its ok you don't have to say it I can tell that the pain is still fresh I will always be here for you if you ever get ready to talk about it ok lets just go and find out where we need to go"

jaune: "yeah your right thanks let go then I am pretty sure it will be in the auditorium it how most school do there first day stuff"

ruby: "makes sense it wouldn't hurt to check"

the rest goes as cannon but jaune realizes Wiess was being a sarcastic bitch and didn't bother reacting to her jab he just goes to the ball room and and picks his sleeping spot which happened to be next to blake ruby and yang walk up hoping to make friends with her

Ren: "so far major events are the same"

Yang: "my name is yang xiao long and this is my adorable sister"

Blake: "Aren't you the girl that exploded?"

basically they interact the same but as soon as Wiess started to yell at them jaune got up irritated at her shrill voice being so loud

Jaune: "Shut up!!!! your the one yelling!"

he slams his hand the 4 girls notice that he was missing an arm and leg only ruby was not surprised by it the other 3 where surprised by it a big crackle of electricity later and the ground around Weiss shifted and changed trapping her in a box of marble it moved all the way back to her sleeping area and throws her out and boxed her in again not a second later there oles in it so she can breathe

That made everyone who knew jaune jump in surprise as they never seen him really angry before

Jaune: "there now the loud pest is gone you girl can continue your conversation but it is late so you should sleep soon"

Ruby: "hey jaune where did you come from?"

Blake: "he been here the whole time he was just sleeping"

Yang: "oh did we wake you up my bad"

Jaune: "No your good It was the white banshee I got rid off that woke me up"

Ruby: "well then we should probably bed back to our spot then so you can sleep jaune sorry again for causing that problem jaune"

jaune just waved it off

Jaune: "like I said your fine just go to bed now"

they all go to bed

to be continued

Nick: "so how did you feel about this world?"

Qrow: "pretty entertaining but the kid sure looks like he had a temper here"

Ruby: i cant wait for the next one

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.8K 232 9
You've probably seen dozens and dozens of these kinds of stories. I'm not anything special, just wanted to do my own version of things. Thank you to...
73.6K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
6K 138 5
Jaune as Sukuna, i had this idea for a while in my head and i finaly decided to write a book about that idea, its not going to be a 'Jaune ate Sukuna...
16.8K 249 14
Jaune arc. A kid that have different story that he create. Sometimes he is a hero, a villain, a normal boy, a hunter, a police, a wizard, or a knight...