Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

32

10.7K 472 106
By winniewritess

"Baby.."

Silence.

"Ma"

Silence.

Caine stared at his sleeping wife who snored lightly. That girl was sleeping good as she usually did.

It had been a week of teaching and it was finally Friday night and all she wanted to do was go to sleep with her man in her arms since Caine was away for two days on business.

"Wanna be sleep and shit." He shook his head, leaning forward and kissing her forward, pushing those curls out the way.

Caine turned Nia's sleeping body so she was on her back. Her head rocked back to the side her body just was.

Caine placed his hand under her jaw, turning her head back to face him. He dragged his thumb over her bottom lip, smirking at the sight of her beautiful face even when sleeping.

His hand went down to the panties she was wearing. He didn't bother taking them off, just moved them to the side and dragged his thumb between her folds.

Caine looked down over Nia, watching her as her mouth slowly fell open. A small moan leaving her lips as Caine rubbed circles into her clit with his thumb.

Nia didn't once try to escape what was happening to her in her sleep. It's like her body was never afraid of what could be done to her.

She was vulnerable, weak and ready to be used.

Caine was hard inside his boxers, watching as her lip trembled as she got closer and closer. Her legs coming up on their own accord and spreading for the man using her in her sleep.

Nia's hips rocked gently, chasing an orgasm that she knew nothing about.

Just as she was about to cum Caine took his hand off her, watching as her hips fell back to the mattress and her breathing became heavier, but she didn't wake.

Caine aligned himself with Nia's pussy, pressing the tip of himself onto her clit and guiding the tip of his dick up and down her wet pussy.

Caine sank his teeth into his bottom lip, watching as his dick moved up and down through his girls pussy, bumping her little clit each time.

Nia's hips were back raised, chasing the feeling of her sensitive clit being touched. A slut in heat even in her sleep.

Caine placed his hand on Nia's hip, forcing her back down to the mattress. He watched her lips fall open, as if she was going to whimper but nothing came out.

At least not until he pressed his tip inside of her.

A gasp left Nia's lips, the girls head rolling back to the side it was once before but Caine grabbed the fuck out of her jaw, yanking it back forward so he could see him.

"Time to wake up." Caine grumbled, slapping Nia's cheeks lightly.

The girls eyes fell open as a deep sigh left her, she blinked, her head trying to move but it didn't because of how tight her husband was holding her.

Nia realized where she was.

The girl licked her lips, trying to gather herself as she stared up at her husband who towered over her with a lustful gaze.

She took in his large body, crowding her surroundings and not letting her see anything but him in this dark night.

Her hands unintentionally sank into the sheets at the sides of her body, her breathing raising more and more as moisture continued to build between her legs.

"There's my girl...." Caine dragged his large thumb over her bottom lip, sinking it into her mouth as he sunk himself further inside of her walls.

Nia immediately clenched around him, her back slightly arching off the bed at the feel of him crowding her walls.

She didn't know if she would ever get used to the feeling of her husband inside of her:

"Daddy.." Nia whispered, her toes curling as she tried to catch her breath with Caine slowly rocking inside of her.

She could feel him everywhere, like she was in a haze. Her head rocked side to side, moans falling from her lips continuously as her knees started to raise to rest at the side of Caine's hips.

"It's okay baby. You got it, take daddy dick."

Nia moaned at the sound of Caine's words, clenching around his dick and fully wrapping her legs around his hips.

Caine's body came further in contact with hers, making her even hotter than before.

Nia's hands came up to cling to her man's back as he started to go faster inside of her, deeper inside of her walls.

The feeling of him inside her made her clench around him so tight. The feeling of her wrapped around him made Caine moan directly into her ear.

"Fuck you so perfect princess."

"Oh my god!" Nia moaned out loudly from his words, her toes digging into his lower back and her nails coming in to follow.

Caine placed one hand on their head board, holding onto that and the other holding onto the sheets next to Nia's head.

Nia looked up at Caine who was looking down on her.

She tried to keep eye contact as much as possible but tears started to build in her eyes as Caine hit a certain spot inside of her.

She felt her breath leaving her as he continued to pound into that one spot, his dick slapping into her walls, forcing her to cum all over his dick.

"Fuckkkkkkk" Nia moaned out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as her toes went weak.

Her orgasm crushed into her, Caine watched her face the entire time as tears fell from her eyes and she let out deep breaths, holding onto him the entire time, unmoving as he continued to fuck her through it.

"Yes fuck yes.." Nia gathered herself, her words coming out in pants as Caine slow stroked inside of her, fucking her through the heavy orgasm she just went through and building her up for another and Caine for his first.

Caine's hand that was on the sheets came to Nia's face, he grabbed her jaw, making it fall open easily. Nia watched as his spit came down into her mouth, the girl dragged her tongue out her mouth, making it go out as far as possible and letting her man's spit fall down into her mouth.

Caine watched her swallow it, while he fucked her into the mattress.

When she swallowed it all, Nia opened her mouth and showed him, making Caine grin and man handle the fuck out of her by flipping her onto her stomach now.

Caine grabbed a fist full of her curls, shoving her down into a pillow and pulling her hips up.

His hand on the headboard remained while another was now in her hair.

Caine plowed inside of Nia, breaking into her pussy. The sound of his dick slapping inside of her and his body slapping into her ass cheeks filled the room.

Heavy pants and groans along with shaky moans leaving Nia.

Caine could feel his balls tightening but he wasn't close to stopping, he was going to use his wife until he fucking broke her.

"There you go ma. Take that dick."

Nia moaned louder, squeezing around Caine's dick each time he spoke to her.

She could feel her legs shaking but she knew they wouldn't fall, not with the way Caine was fucking into her. She wasn't even sure she would be able to walk the next day.

Nia rocked herself back onto Caine, moving her hips and matching up with him. The two fucked into one another, chasing and chasing their orgasms until they both came.

Caine pulled out of Nia, his dick covered in both of their cum. He slapped her ass cheeks, leaving a strong hand print on them and watching as his cum slid out of her pussy.

He dragged his thumb down her folds, spreading them open so he could watch his cum fall from her cunt.

Nia had her face in a pillow, breathing heavily and shaking with each touch to her pussy, feeling her man's seed coming out of her pussy while also having one of his seeds already planted inside of her.

"You lucky you already pregnant." Caine said, making a tired Nia huff and slightly smile as much as she could.

Her legs trembled further as Caine kissed her pussy from behind, even licking his cum from her pussy and tasting hers. He sucked Nia while rubbing her poor thighs.

Finally he let the girl go, her body slumping down onto the mattress from behind so worn out by him.

Caine was on the side of her on his knees, he started to massage her back and rub her ass and thighs.  Nia groaned softly at the feeling, even slightly moaning since it felt so good after what he just did to her.

"Always sour then sweet." She muttered with a small smile, falling into a deep slumber while her man got her body back right.

The next afternoon.

"Okay so Caine is picking up all the gold balloons and I don't know where the freak he is."

Nia placed a hand on her forehead. She never usually was easily this angry but clearly pregnancy was getting to her a little bit.

"Look Nia this is him calling."

Maya said, coming over to the girl who was talking to Mario.

Nia took the phone and pressed it to her ear.

"Where are you?"

"Hey baby I'm sorry I didn't answer i left my phone into the car."

"Oh okay, next time don't do that."

"Gotchu I'm on my way now."

"Okayyy" she then hung up the phone, a smile now on her face as she sat her phone down.

Today Nia, Maya, Mario and Caine would be celebrating for Jay.

He recently passed the Bar exam and that would be a huge step for his future in being a lawyer. That literally made him a lawyer.

He didn't know what Nia had planned for him, he just thought that him and Nia would be going out to shop today for real.

Nia had a cake for him along with raising Caine's catered for him. There were drinks and a nice set up of a congratulations sign.

When Caine came in he had a bunch of gold balloons that would fill up almost all of their downstairs but this was perfect.

"He said he's outside"

"Ou okay!"

Nia made her way to the door, going out and meeting Jay.

"Can you come in for a second? I gotta pee"

"Okay." Jay got out the car and turned it off locking it.

Nia made him walk ahead of her while she took her phone out to record.

She watched him go in and then see the entire set up.

"I knew you was up to something.." he said with a smile on his face, giving Nia a tight ass hug.

"Be careful." She said, patting his arm. She was so close to telling him to watch out for her baby but she had to remember nobody knew she was pregnant.

Jay pulled back and went and hugged maya while dapping up Caine and Mario.

"See you knew that I could eat." He said just as he started to go over to the food she had all set up for him. Caine came over to Nia and wrapped his arm around her waist while she stood and watched her best friend be happy and actually be able to enjoy his accomplishment.

After going to jail Jay didn't think he would be able to do all this but Nia knew he would. She told him when they were still in high school that they both would go so far they only needed one another.

But now the both of them had so much more than one another and it showed simply by the people around them.

"I'm so proud of you." Nia said to Jay, making him smile with food in his mouth. She shook her head smiling at her bestie.

__________________________________

@Yoe_123 gon comment a part this sex scene changed they perspective on Caine...well baby what have you been reading cause this how he always been!! From the jump ma ma

Yall I was fucking sick 😭😭 thats why I hadn't been updating any of my stories or replying to comments.

I'm back though and they much quieter on my other book ( I updated that one first ) so please talk to me yall! I need the interaction to know yall still locked innn

I think Nia going to tell her pregnancy next chapter. It'll be a later time period and she'll be bigger so no more hiding.

What else we wanting to happen?

I loved that scene where what yall think?

See yaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1K 75
Have you ever found love in a hopeless place, where you least expected it? Well, this is the story of a young woman from rural Jamaica whose life cha...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
428 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
577K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...