Free! Scenarios~

By NekoM_

As the title says, this is a book about scenarios (boyfriend ones mostly) of the anime Free! and also one sho... More

How You Met
When You Guys Hang Out
When You Realize You Have Feelings For Him
When He Realizes He Has Feelings For You
When He Asks You Out
First Date (Fail)
First Kiss
When You Touch Their Charm Point
When He's Jealous
You Saw Him in a Maid Outfit
When You're Jealous
He 'Accidentally' Touches Your Oppais
He Sees You in a Maid Outfit
When Someone Harasses You
Strong Feelings - Makoto One Shot
Warmth of a Scarf, Warmth of Your Heart - Rei One Shot
When They Cheat on You(?)
If They Were Your Waiter
When You Fight
When It's Your Time of the Month
When They Meet Your Parents
When You Turn Into a Boy
When He Gives You a Makeover
When You Give Him a Makeover
If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 1)
If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 2)
When You Saw Them Changing
When They Saw You Changing
Free! x OHHC Crossover + Sousuke
If They're Drunk
No Matter What - Rin One Shot
When You Swapped Genders
When Someone Got You Wet
When You Cosplay As Them
They Saw You Crying
They Saw You in a Bikini
If They Wore a Mankini + Kisumi w/ Author-chan
They Kabe-don You
The Little Merman Pt 1- Haru One Shot/Special
The Little Merman Pt 2 - Haru One shot/Special
They Play Pokemon Go
Author's Note ♡

Next Encounter

13.7K 344 235
By NekoM_

~Haruka~

You were walking home with your childhood friend, Makoto. He told you that the two of you had to stop by his friend's house to pick up his little siblings, Ran and Ren, first.

When you reached your destination, Makoto didn't think about ringing the doorbell and motioned you to the back door of the house leading to the hallway. "Doesn't this count as trespassing, Mako-chan..?" you questioned, worriedly. "It's okay, (Y/N)-chan. After all, I'm sure he won't even bother to open the door," your tall friend replied. "We're coming in, Haru!!"

The hallway was empty. The two of you walked over to the living room to see Ran and Ren singing to the Attack on Titan opening song. You turned your head to Makoto, sending him a "can I sing with them, too?" face, but he sent you a "no" in return. "Where is Haru anyways?" he sighed. Makoto entered in one of the rooms with you following him behind his back. Apparently, you walked inside a room you shouldn't go in. In front of you was a black-haired man sitting in the tub with a blank expression. The giant extended out a hand for him, saying, "Hello, Haru-chan."

"Stop calling me '-chan' already," he grunted and took his hand, revealing his toned muscles before your very eyes. You gasped, "S-Such perfect abs..! S-Such perfect triceps...! S-Such perfect--" You stopped when you realized at that moment, this "Haru" person was the guy that crushed your dreams of happily collecting seashells. "You. You're the guy who dropped all my seashells," you said with a deadly dark aura around you. Haru raised a brow. "You're the girl with the binoculars at the beach," he pointed at you.

"Wait, what. No, I can explain--"

"Jeez." He went out of the bath and dried himself.

Makoto laughed. "Well, that's Nanase Haruka for you, (Y/N)-chan!"

~Makoto~

The following week of practice, you volunteered to bring your little brother to the Swimming Club again. You only felt like doing so because you wanted to see the coach, Tachibana Makoto.

You sat on the bench in front of the pool, watching the tall swimmer encouraging your sibling to come into the water, but continuously shakes his head, stepping back as the teacher extends his arms out. You sighed and rose, approaching him and crouching to his level. "You know, Dai-chan, there's nothing to fear. Don't resist the water," you said in a monotonous voice. Saying that, Makoto let out a soft chuckle that made your cheeks turn light pink. "Ah, gomen, gomen! You sounded just like my best friend," he replied. Then, Makoto looked at your brother. "Your sister is right, Dai-chan. The water is willing to be your friend." He sent him a big smile. "Now will you join us in the pool?"

Your sibling nodded shyly and took a hold of the coach's hand. The green-haired man carefully set him on the pool, his arms still enveloping his tiny body. "The water feels nice, doesn't it?" The child grinned shortly and shook his head in agreement.

When practice was over, you bought a bottle of Pocket Sweat before leaving with your brother. "Um, (Y/Full/Name)-san, wasn't it?" you heard a gentle voice from a short distance. You turned around and saw the swim coach in causal clothes. "Y-Yes," you stuttered. He walked over to you and got the same beverage as you but in a can. Awkward silence filled the atmosphere. You sighed and tried to open your drink. Quickly, he responded by wrapping his huge hands over yours and helped you open it. He laughed "There, all better! Ah--wait, did I hurt your hand?" he said with concern. You shook your head. "U-Um... T-Tachibana Makoto, was it?"

He grinned. "Yup, that's me!"

~Rin~

One of your friends from your school, Gou, asked you to come with the swim club to some joint practice in a place called Samezuka Academy. You agreed to go with Gou since you had nothing else to do after school.

To you surprise, the indoor swimming pool was huge; it had every necessity and area that a successful powerhouse like this needs. Gou and you sat at the bleachers, waiting for the four boys to change into their swimsuits. You watched the other boys from this school stretch their lean arms and legs before diving into the pool. It didn't really facinate you, since they weren't as toned as the muscles of the Iwatobi boys.

All of a sudden, you heard a yell following by a laughter. "Ah, Haru, it's been a while!" Your eyes immediately darted to the familiar voice. "Is that... who I think it is?" you said to yourself, eyes zooming into his pointy shark teeth. "Huh? Are you talking about onii-chan?" Gou asked me. I glanced at her. "'Onii-chan'?" you repeated. Your friend nodded. You gazed at the maroon-haired guy who you found out to be a swimmer and smiled. "Wait a second..." You rose from your seat. "I didn't even got the chance to thank him for saving my life."

"Onii-chan saves people?"

Before she could get a reply from you, you dashed down the stairs and to him, waving your hand in the air to get his attention. "U-Um, excuse me, I--" Without being aware of your surroundings, you slipped on the wet pavement. Your last words were: "Watashi no baka!"

Sensing your presence, shark boy immediately rushed to catch you. However, you ended up tackling him onto the ground. "A-Ah! I'm s-so sorry!!" you apologized like an apologetic mushroom. "A-Are you okay?"

The man sighed. "Tsk, it's fine... if you could just get off me..."

"O-Oh! U-Uh, s-sorry!!" The two of you sat up. "B-But I want to say thank you for saving my life back at Australia. I'm really grateful for that! My name is (Y/Full/Name). What's yours?"

His cheeks were tinted in a bright shade of red by your adorableness. "M-Matsuoka Rin... Now get off of me for real..."

~Nagisa~

You were at the park sitting down under a tree, stuffing your face with glazed doughnuts and the tricolor dangos. From a distance, your eyes spotted a blue haired boy jogging around the fountain in circles, while a blond haired boy tried to catch up with his pace. "Waah~!! Wait up, Rei-chan! You're too fast!!" the shorter guy whined, reaching his arm out, while taking heavy breaths. A few seconds later, he tripped on a tiny pebble and fell to the ground, face first. You immediately rushed to his aid, in the middle of eating, helping him back up. "Are you okay?" You asked worriedly. He still felt a little dizzy to respond properly. You grabbed your (F/C) handkerchief and wiped the dirt off his face, with 'Rei-chan' still jogging like nothing happened. You sighed in disappointment. When he felt better, he squinted his eyes and inched his face closer to yours. "Heeeey! Aren't you that girl I met before with the penguin-shaped bread?" He asked you. "Oooh~! Is that dango? I love dango!" Without consent, he bit off the last piece from the stick. Your eyeball broke. "Uh... sure, I guess you could have... some..."

"Yaaay~! Thank you... umm.. I haven't got your name yet."

The two of you stood up. "My name is (Y/Full/Name). What about yours?"

"I'm Hazuki Nagisa! You can call me Nagisa and even add the '-chan' for more fun! I think we should go hang out all the time whenever you have food to bring for me. You know, you're really ka--" He was cut off by his friend slapping the back of his head. "Stop dilly-dallying in giving out information to some girl you just met at a park." He slapped the back of his friend's head again. "And don't eat other people's food, Nagisa-kun. It's certainly not beautiful just by watching your mouth engulf such a diabetic treat! Don't you know that the nutrition facts of a dango contains a high percent of sugar and sodium?! A-Ah, and also--"

"Rei-chan, you're scaring her," Nagisa sighed.

You giggled watching the two fight like little children.

~Rei~

You were at the library the next day with your new manga. Finally, the moment has arrived for the plot to come to its climax. You screamed internally just thinking about the possible outcomes of your OTP in the book.

You sat down in a chair, licking your lips. "Mhhnmhmm~ Itadakimasu~~..." you mumbled.

When you opened the manga to the title page, you spotted a blue-haired male sit down across from you with the same book as yours, only damaged. You looked up and took a closer look. "Isn't that the guy at the bookstore?" you whispered to yourself. He glanced at you, then rolled his eyes and flipped to the bookmarked page. You rolled your eyes too and read the book.

As a shocking event occured between chapters, you blurted out gasps and phrases like 'what?!', 'no way!', and 'why...' that annoyed the four eyes. He just brushed it off for now and concentrated on reading. When you were at the most romantic part of the story, you felt your heart bounce up and down in glee when the two main characters shared a passionate kiss. You whisper-squealed while moving around your seat with a bright red face. The guy slammed his manga on the table and yelled, "Can you be quiet?!" Unfortunately for him, all eyes were darted at him, and the librarian went up to him and scolded him, asking him to be quiet. Embarrassed, he bowed down and apologized to everyone. "The librarian is right. You shouldn't be screaming at a place like this. People are trying to read," you commented. He gritted his teeth. "You're the reason why I got in trouble!!" he whisper-shouted. You held up your hands in defense. "A-Ah, well I'm sorry~..."

The two of you sighed. "But hey, the new volume of this manga is really great, don't you think?" You said.

"You're right. The storyline is beautifully made and the author even got to give the protagonists a beautiful new appearance. In general, I say that this book is beautiful!" He adjusted his glasses and smirked at his way of expressing himself. You nodded quickly. "Mhm, it is beautiful!"

The librarian went up to the two of you. "Please get out."

"Your name's Ryugazaki Rei? Nice to meet you! I'm (Y/Full/N)!" you greeted while being kicked out of the library with him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/L/N)-san." He laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 348 60
Noah is an aussie college girl who travels to Tokyo for a year abroad. There she meets some wonderful japanese swimmers who will encourage her to ret...
123K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
6.9K 232 35
[reader] goes into the anime Free! for all 3 seasons as Makoto Tachibana's older twin. Their childhood friends who most were separated as kids come b...
212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. ♡ -- © Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...