Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua!!

By SeraphineEmber

A Mafia + Businessman A Cunning + Sly Police Officer A Simple Girl NOTE: This story is based on the Series I... More

❇️CHARACTER AESTHETICS❇️
❇️Glimpse of the Story❇️
❇️Other Characters❇️
01- The Shergill's
02- Manyata: A Beacon of Joy
03- Ek Chhalawa
04- A Date
06- The Party
07- Chandigarh and The Meet
08- Shergill Siblings
09- He is 'The Raghavendra Shergill'
10- Scared Lamb
11- Rakshas Shergill
12- Lamb v/s Rakshas
13- Party Begins [Part 1]
14- Party Begins [Part 2]
15- Betrayal [Part 1]
16- Betrayal [Part 2]
17- Betrayal [Part 3]
18- I Am Ready
19- Contract
20- Step towards the Plan
21- Marrying with the 'Devil'
22- I am not a Gentlemen
23- Glimpses of Past
24- The Conversation
25- Cooking & Suffering
26- Trap & Warning
27- Shocked & Rocked
28- Photo
29- The Deal
30- Dominance of Mafia King😎
31- An Invitation
32- Intrigued
33- Awakened Desires and Realization
34- Rohan's Plan
35- Tears, Pain, Party
36- Alluring Beauty in Black🖤
37- Dance, Jealousy, Alcohol
38- Raghavendra ❌ Ravan ✅
39- Her Outburst
40- Forgiveness & Deal
41- Downfall
42- Raghavi came to know the Truth
43- Four Mustache & One Duppatta
44- Maa ki Saree
45- Announcement & Party
46- First Kiss
47- Past Resurfaces to Interrupt the Present
48- A Desperate Apology
49- A Sinister Plan
50- His Wrath & Love

05- Shattered Dreams

281 17 0
By SeraphineEmber

Rohan stands in front of Manyata's apartment, a complex mix of emotions playing on his face. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

Rohan: Manyata, jo bhi maine kaha uske baare sochna zaroor.

Manyata, still processing the shocking revelation, looks at him with a mixture of confusion and hurt. She nods silently and walks into her apartment building. Rohan watches her retreating figure, a sense of uncertainty clouding his eyes.

Rohan: (muttering to himself) I just hope ki yeh maan jaaye, varna mera bana banaya khel bigad jaayega.

With a heavy sigh, he turns and leaves, disappearing into the night.

Manyata rings the doorbell, and Kajal opens the door with a warm smile.

Kajal: (cheerfully) Aur madam, kaisi rahi date?

Manyata, her face pale and eyes swollen from crying, just looks at Kajal and nods. She enters the house without uttering a word. Kajal, sensing something amiss, furrows her brows.

Kajal: (concerned) Kya hua, Manu? Sab thik hai na?

Manyata, still lost in her thoughts, replies half-heartedly.

Manyata: (hesitant) Haan, sab thik hai.

Kajal, not convinced, holds Manyata's arms and looks into her eyes.

Kajal: (sincere) Bachpan se jaanti hoon tuje, jhooth bolna nahi aata issliye phir se pooch rahi hoon, kya hua?

Manyata, unable to contain her emotions any longer, breaks down into tears. Kajal, with a worried expression, immediately pulls her into a comforting embrace, patting her back and running her fingers through Manyata's hair.

Kajal: (teary-eyed) Kya hua, Manu? Did that bastard Rohan do something to you? I swear, main chodungi nahi uss kamine ko.

Manyata, between sobs, manages to speak.

Manyata: (broken) Kajal I was just a pawn in his game.

Kajal breaks the hug, wiping away Manyata's tears.

Kajal: Bas Bas Meri Jaan itna royegi toh tabiyat kharab ho jaayegi Manu, Bata kya hua ?

Manyata, with a heavy heart, begins to narrate the shocking turn of events from her ill-fated date. Kajal listens with growing anger and concern, vowing silently to stand by her best friend through whatever challenges lie ahead.

Kajal: (angry) Wow, that fucking bastard is a police officer? Pehle toh mujhe batao ki uss jaise ghatiya insaan ko police mein naukri di kisne? And on top of that, he wants you to go on a mission. Wow, just wow.

Kajal looks at Manyata, her eyes filled with confusion and hurt.

Kajal:  Toh kya socha tune?

Kajal, her tone filled with sarcasm, raises an eyebrow.

Kajal: (teasingly) Maine toh socha tha ki yeh sirf ek sadakchap PT teacher hai. Lekin yeh toh Hawaldar nikla.

Manyata shakes her head, still trying to process the unexpected turn of events.

Manyata: Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Muhje Rohan ka apne profession ke baare mein jhooth bolna, bura nahi laga, lekin vo mujhe kisi aise insaan ke kareeb jaane ko keh raha hai jise main jaanti tak nahi. Hell, maine toh uska naam bhi pehli baar suna.

Kajal looks at her with warmth in her eyes, understanding the turmoil within her friend.

Kajal: (soothing) Kya naam bataya uss big shot ka?

Manyata responds with a sigh.

Manyata: Raghavendra Shergill.

Kajal's eyes widen in shock.

Kajal: (amazed) Tujhe Raghavendra Shergill ke baare mein nahi pata?

Manyata looks at her, puzzled.

Manyata: (surprised) Tujhe pata hai?

Kajal smiles at her innocence.

Kajal: (teasing) Manu meri jaan, Mr. Shergill India ke top businessmen mein se ek hai, aur toh aur, unhe Chandigarh ka king mana jata hai.

Manyata huffs in annoyance.

Manyata: (irritated) Toh main kya karu, ab vo king ho ya bikhari, mujhe iss se kya lena dena hai. Muhje bas pata hai main Rohan ki condition nahi accept karne wali.

Kajal looks at her and says with determination.

Kajal: (resolute) Yeh hui na baat? Mujhe pehle se hi lagta tha ki that poop head teacher slash Hawaldar is too good to be true.

Manyata looks at her, conflicted.

Manyata: (hesitant) Kajal, lekin...

Kajal interrupts, shaking her head.

Kajal: Lekin kya?

Manyata: (softly) Mujhe lagta hai hume Mr. Shergill ko is baare mein batana chahiye.

Kajal: Tauji nahi lagte vo, jo hamari baat itni aasani se maan jaayenge. Aur vaise bhi, vo Chandigarh mein rehte hain, unse milne ke liye appointment lena padta hai.

Manyata looks at her, torn between the desire for justice and the fear of involving herself with more complications.

Manyata:  Okay fine, let's just forget it.

Both friends sigh, realizing the complexity of the situation. Little did Manyata know that her life was soon going to intertwine with more twisted and dangerous individual. With heavy hearts, they retire for the night, unaware of the storm that awaits on the horizon.

The room is dimly lit, and Raghavendra Shergill is seated at a large mahogany desk, engrossed in reading a file. Aniket, the trusted PA, bodyguard, and friend , knocks on the door.

Raghavendra: (deep voice) Come in.

Aniket enters the room, closing the door behind him. Raghavendra looks up from the file, his intense gaze fixating on Aniket.

Aniket: (serious) Boss, our consignment of gold has been delivered, but the consignment of diamonds, that one got into the hands of the police.

Raghavendra leans back in his chair, a slight smirk playing on his lips.

Raghavendra: (sarcastic) Aniket, how many years have you been handling all this?

Aniket: (resolute) Ten years, boss.

Raghavendra: (raising eyebrows) So in these ten years, you haven't learned how to deal with the police if a consignment is caught?

Aniket takes a deep sigh, realizing the gravity of the situation.

Aniket: (reluctant) Boss, that's not the problem.

Raghavendra, now intrigued, leans forward.

Raghavendra: (raised eyebrows) Then what is?

Aniket: (grim) Rohan Srivastav. That bastard somehow got hold of our consignment, and he's not cooperating.

Raghavendra stands up, his demeanor shifting from calm to intense.

Raghavendra: (smirking) Rohan Srivastav, the honest cop?

Aniket nods.

Aniket: Yes, boss. He's the one. The totally corrupt and sly man. And, honestly, I feel there's some personal vendetta he's carrying against you.

Raghavendra: (chuckles) Well, I am the ruler of the business world as well as the underworld. Having personal enemies comes with the territory.

Aniket, accustomed to Raghavendra's world, remains composed.

Aniket: (resolute) What should we do, boss?

Raghavendra: (casually) Nothing. Just wait for the right moment. I'll handle this so-called honest cop myself.

Aniket nods, knowing that when Raghavendra takes matters into his own hands, things are bound to get intense. The room echoes with an air of calculated confidence and an impending storm in the criminal underworld of Chandigarh.

Hello Everyone

Do tell me how is the chapter.

Keep reading

Vote for it

All feedbacks are welcomed here

Thank You🍁❣️🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 233 33
Book 1 of "HIS" series!! ~~You are MINE...!!Bound to me for ever and ever....!! ANGEL~~ {RU...
7.9K 570 21
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
933K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...