The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 66

53 6 0
By An-errr

Huo Junxian wore a beautiful cheongsam, her fair skin resembling blood, and Gu Siyu kissed her lips. The two of them kissed, and the cheongsam slipped down to the waist, and Gu Siyu kissed her chest.

They raised their glasses downstairs, toasting and drinking until they were drunk. The cheongsam was stained with red wine, and the beautifully hand-embroidered flowers on it were moistened by the wine, blossoming vividly around the waist.

Gu Siyu admired her smooth skin and said, "You might as well get a tattoo."

"What should I tattoo?"

Gu Siyu was still thinking as they moved upstairs, continuing their intimate moments.

The moment Huo Junxian lay on the bed, her hair draped over her face. Her hand fell on the side of Gu Siyu's face, sliding down.

"Gu Siyu..." she pronounced Gu Siyu's name.

Anyone seeing her alluring appearance would find it hard to resist. Her voice, tainted with the scent of alcohol, was languid and her breath was hot and feverish.

"Why is your name Gu Siyu?" Huo Junxian asked curiously, touching her lips.

Gu Siyu remained silent. She was terrified of snakes, and Huo Junxian's waist moved like a snake – beautiful yet dangerous. She held Huo Junxian's wrist, moving her hand away from her lips.

Huo Junxian raised her head, kissed her, and after the kiss, she blinked her eyes slightly and licked her lower lips. This woman had a unique charm, classical when she smiled, gentle-looking yet not suitable to be a proper lady, with a seductive edge.

"Continue..." Huo Junxian urged.

Gu Siyu kissed her again, tightly pressing her lips. Huo Junxian's cheongsam was alluring, especially when she lifted her legs, revealing fair and shiny skin. Gu Siyu found her irritating and playfully slapped her.

"Hiss..."

Huo Junxian bit her lip. "Be gentle."

"Where should I be gentle?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Sister is afraid of pain," Huo Junxian said. "Be gentle both above and below."

At this moment, being gentle meant not being a real woman. Too tempting.

...

The night passed, and both of them had swollen lips. They spent four hours upstairs, had a light nap, woke up glued together, and then went to the bathroom to wash off the alcohol.

Huo Junxian wrapped her arms around Gu Siyu's waist, kissed her ear, and said, "Gu Siyu, I really want to tie you up."

"...Are you still drunk?" Gu Siyu, feeling a bit of a headache, pinched her waist and said, "I'm not your belt."

"Haha," Huo Junxian chuckled softly.

Teddy slept in its doghouse but immediately raised its head at any movement, running to the stairs to watch them. Gu Siyu leaned against the stairs, feeling a bit like a superhero. Teddy intentionally barked at her when it saw her.

Gu Siyu felt like she had gained superpowers and suddenly understood what Teddy was saying. She said, "What are you talking about? I'm the one who slept with your owner. No foresight."

Huo Junxian tied her hair with a headband, leaving a strand on her forehead. She ran her fingers through it and patted Teddy, saying, "Xiao Yu, let's go play in the yard."

Walking to Gu Siyu's side, she asked, "Are you up for it?"

"Wasn't I just now?" Gu Siyu asked in return.

"Very much so," Huo Junxian said with a sly smile. "But, I'm not talking about that. I mean, do you want to join me in building a bread oven in the yard?"

At this point, Gu Siyu hesitated a bit. She had more to drink than Huo Junxian earlier, and now, still feeling the effects, she had carefully consumed a few more glasses herself. Now, the alcohol hadn't completely worn off.

Supporting herself on the railing, she descended the stairs. "Alright."

She washed her face in the yard, refreshing herself. Huo Junxian handed her a blueprint and explained how to proceed.

"Follow this formula, see this parabola? You don't need to make it too high, just maintain the internal heat circulation," Huo Junxian instructed. "And we need to make an environmentally friendly filter for the chimney; these two parts are a bit tricky."

Looking at the equations on the side, Gu Siyu's eyes sparkled. "Is this physics?"

"Yes," Huo Junxian confirmed. "Can't you understand?"

Back in her days, Gu Siyu was a science student, but physics was her weakest subject. She handed back the blueprint, saying, "Forget it, Teacher Huo, I'll do the labor for you."

"No problem," Huo Junxian folded the paper and put it in her pocket. She changed into work clothes and handed Gu Siyu a pair of sleeves. However, Gu Siyu rolled up her sleeves, grabbed a shovel, and helped with cement and bricks, always ready to work.

Huo Junxian pointed and guided, and wherever she pointed, Gu Siyu would use the tools to build. She handled the tools with great stability.

After building half a meter, they finished by smoothing the cement. Huo Junxian also came over to help. When Gu Siyu lifted her leg to shove her aside, she said, "Enough, don't bother. Cement can be harmful."

"Hmm, Teacher Gu is amazing, she can do everything" Huo Junxian chuckled, looking amused.

Gu Siyu licked her lips, snorted, and worked even harder.

While they were working, Teddy would run over to play. However, the two adults were afraid it would get dirty and didn't allow it to come near. If it tentatively extended its claws, it would either be scolded by Gu Siyu or provoke Huo Junxian's anger. Eventually, it would lie quietly on the grass, rolling around and basking in the sun.

Seeing Teddy sleeping, Gu Siyu cleaned her hands and grabbed a piece of beef, putting it in front of Teddy's nose. Teddy closed its eyes and licked it with its tongue. As soon as it licked it once, Gu Siyu immediately took the beef away. Teddy woke up in a daze and leaned into a small puddle.

"Hahaha," Gu Siyu laughed loudly.

The bread oven project wasn't large, but being novices, it took them three days to build. The remaining days were spent praying it wouldn't rain.

It had dried for about a week, and just before the rainy day, Huo Junxian couldn't wait to buy materials and start making bread.

To use the bread oven, they needed firewood. In this vast city, they surprisingly had to go to the countryside to buy firewood. Huo Junxian was full of anticipation, eager to get started.

Taking Teddy with her, Gu Siyu patted the back seat and said, "Silly dog, come here. Taking you to buy soy sauce."

Teddy climbed up with its two paws, hugging her tightly. Huo Junxian came out to stop her, "It's too unsafe to take it like this. If the traffic police catch you, you'll be criticized."

"I'm not going far," Gu Siyu said. "Just a short drive around the neighborhood."

Huo Junxian removed her rear trunk and replaced it with a safety basket. She placed Teddy inside, fastened the seatbelt, and said, "There you go."

Gu Siyu clicked her tongue, looking like she was taking care of a child.

Teddy was excited, sitting there and barking.

"Alright, we're not really going to buy soy sauce. We're going to pick up trash."

Gu Siyu pretended to walk the dog, but in reality, she joined the cleaning aunt in their villa area to compete for work. Before the cleaning aunt brought the cleaning cart over, Gu Siyu carried a small basket and competed with the dog to pick up twigs and fallen leaves.

One day, the cleaning aunt caught her in the act. Unhappy, the cleaning aunt, who earned a few dozen yuan daily collecting waste in the neighborhood, glared at Gu Siyu, thinking she was stealing her business.

Gu Siyu sighed and said with a troubled expression, "Auntie, if my family's conditions allowed, I wouldn't be out here picking up trash."

The cleaning aunt softened, watching Gu Siyu searching around with a lowered head. She said, "Young girl, picking up trash doesn't pay much nowadays. How about I talk to the property management, and you can join our cleaning department?"

Teddy, biting a twig, dropped it into Gu Siyu's small basket and sat beside her. The cleaning lady added, "Ah, this dog is smart. You should think not only for yourself but also for your dog."

Gu Siyu nodded, left her phone number, and typed it into the cleaning aunt's phone. Then she went to another area to continue picking up twigs.

After a while, a pile of twigs and leaves accumulated where there used to be roses in the small courtyard. Gu Siyu patted Teddy's backside. "Go call your mom."

Teddy ran off quickly, and Huo Junxian came out with the prepared dough. Gu Siyu stuffed firewood into the stove and lit it. After the fire burned out, Huo Junxian placed the dough. In the evening, they set up a barbecue grill in the yard, and Huo Junxian brought out a tent that seemed unused for a long time.

Huo Junxian said she had never camped on a mountain before. Gu Siyu asked why she wanted to camp on a mountain, and Huo Junxian said she wanted to see the stars. So, they decided to sleep in the tent in the yard, although they didn't see the stars and almost trampled the tent.

Afterward, Huo Junxian became addicted to making bread. She made so much that she couldn't finish it herself. She even became engrossed in her bread oven. The number of bread at home kept increasing, and she gave a lot to Chen Tao, but he couldn't finish them all. Whenever Huo Junxian received a work call from her subordinates, she would ask, "I have fresh bread here, homemade. Would you like some?"

Gu Siyu came up with a solution. On Saturday, they would set up a booth at the market to sell bread at a lower price. As long as people bought it, it would be good.

"That sounds good." Huo Junxian felt excited again.

In September, they kept busy with making bread, taking care of pets, and Huo Junxian even planned a trip to the beach. She wanted to go before the October holidays to avoid the crowded places during the festival.

The two of them spent a long time in the supermarket. When they came out, the moonlight was bright, the sky full of stars, and their shadows stretched long under the streetlights. With too many things to carry, they borrowed a shopping cart from the supermarket. Having money is indeed convenient. Usually, if Gu Siyu borrowed a cart, the supermarket manager might have chased her to inquire.

They placed Teddy in the child seat of the shopping cart. They pushed it together, and Teddy barked happily.

Gu Siyu teased Huo Junxian, "You're a wealthy girl with a wealthy family. Can you really sell bread?"

Huo Junxian thought for a moment and said, "During the summer vacation in high school, there was a club task to sell Peppa Pig dolls, and I sold them the fastest."

"Oh, you're quite impressive then."

While chatting, Teddy suddenly barked twice. Gu Siyu rubbed its head, "Why are you barking so late at night? Scaring us."

Teddy wasn't cooperating, standing up and roaring towards the front. Huo Junxian held Gu Siyu, and Gu Siyu cast her eyes forward. The flower bed over there was shaking, and a few mosquitoes flew out first. Soon after, Jin Yuansen walked towards them from the direction of the streetlight, holding a mallet in his hand.

During this period, Huo Junxian's plan worked out. Jin Yuansen's financial situation deteriorated rapidly, and he was successfully lured into the trap she set. Bankruptcy happened in an instant, and Huo Junxian, acting swiftly and decisively, forcing him into a dead end.

Jin Yuansen was a bit smarter than they had thought. When Huo Junxian pressured him to give up his shares, he immediately woke up, realizing he was in deep trouble.

Gu Siyu called him a gambler, but he was even worse than a gambler. A gambler could still continue gambling on credit and have a chance to turn things around. But he couldn't. He had run out of opportunities to gamble.

Jin Yuansen's condition was very bad, exuding an air of craziness and despair. Gu Siyu felt uneasy and had already thrown Teddy to the ground from the shopping cart, gesturing to it to run away.

However, this silly dog closely followed them, even standing in front of them defensively. Gu Siyu had seen Teddy protect Huo Junxian like this before, but the circumstances were different now.

"Quickly, go find someone to come over," Gu Siyu kicked it.

Jin Yuansen had been completely stripped of everything. Now he was not in a normal state, and while he might not dare to kill a person, he might harm the dog.

Gu Siyu licked her lips, turned around, and held Huo Junxian's hand, signaling her to stand behind. She whispered to Huo Junxian, "Where are the people who usually monitor me?"

Huo Junxian was slightly stunned, looking at her with surprise.

"Where are they?" Gu Siyu's tone became more serious.

"When we are together, I don't let them follow," Huo Junxian replied.

Gu Siyu bit her lip. "You go first." However, it was evident that they couldn't leave. A group of people came from behind, the thugs that Jin Yuansen had brought.

Gusi Yu tried to chat with Jin Yuansen to lower his guard, but at this moment, he didn't believe her at all. He didn't give her a chance to speak and understood a profound truth: villains die because of too much talk. He didn't give Gu Siyu a chance to talk, directly swinging the mallet at her

Gu Siyu embraced Huo Junxian, evading the attack. Both sides of the road were flower beds, and Jin Yuansen intentionally blocked the dead end, trapping them.

Huo Junxian took out her phone to call for help, but the two thugs directly approached and knocked her phone away. They were about to attack Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu kicked one of them away. When the man turned around to hit Gu Siyu, she punched him back. "Dare to touch her and try me."

The thug grinned, raised his hand to hit Gu Siyu, and Huo Junxian quickly spoke, saying, "I'll give each of you one million to restrain Jin Yuansen."

The thug was momentarily stunned, one million, encountering such a situation for the first time.

"I know you are with Jin Yuansen for the money. I'm wealthier than him. He came to me simply because I left him with nothing," Huo Junxian spoke rapidly, her tone cold. "Now, pick up my phone."

The thug glanced at Jin Yuansen, hesitating.

Bending over for a million each wasn't a bad deal; the thug prepared to pick it up. Jin Yuansen laughed, "If she gives you money, she'll find a way to cut off your hands after. Look at my fate after touching her woman."

"My company, my money, I have nothing left. I even put my parents' money into it... I have nothing. After all these years of working for her family, she still wants to send me to jail."

Jin Yuansen broke down, not caring about anything anymore. He analyzed his years while wielding a mallet, smashing it onto the cart. Afterward, he aimed the mallet at Huo Junxian and rushed over. Gu Siyu pushed Huo Junxian aside and took the hit herself.

"Hiss," Ge Siyu bit her lip, causing it to bleed.

Jin Yuansen's eyes were bloodshot; he collapsed emotionally, having lost everything overnight. He had lost more than a gambler, facing enormous debts and the impending threat of prison.

"Huo Junxian," he trembled, "I had some love for you back then. You treat me like this, I have nothing left..."

Not long ago, Jin Yuansen was a refined scoundrel, confident that he could win. Now, he looked like a pitiful figure.

Gu Siyu remembered her father's gambling days. One day, he would be wearing a suit he had taken from someone else, adorned with large gold chains and a wristwatch. The next day, he might return in just his underwear, beaten black and blue by others.

The scene was fragmented, but Gu Siyu wasn't surprised at all. Retreating in pain, she was blocked by two thugs.

"Huo Junxian, you're good at calculations, aren't you? You're good at forcing me, right?" Jin Yuansen advanced, glancing at Gu Siyu, then turning his head to look at Huo Junxian. "Anyway, my life has no meaning. If I die, I'll take you with me."

Jin Yuansen rushed forward, Gu Siyu used the cart to push him away, and then she pulled Huo Junxian to continue running. The hesitant thugs didn't dare to help either side. Gu Siyu pushed Huo Junxian into the bushes, allowing her to pass through from there.

Being trapped here wouldn't lead to a good outcome for both of them. While running, Huo Junxian grabbed her phone, called for help, and looked for something to help Gu Siyu.

Gu Siyu was used to fighting. She could deal with two thugs. She picked up whatever she could find and used it against them, enduring the hits she received. When she retreated, she didn't expect Jin Yuansen to be standing behind her. He picked up a mallet and swung it at her. Gu Siyu saw his glasses reflecting the moonlight, feeling cold. Just as she was about to take the beating, a loud sound rang out. Huo Junxian had picked up a stone from the flower bed and hit Jin Yuansen's head.

Jin Yuansen fell to the ground. Gu Siyu felt a moment of panic, fearing that Huo Junxian might accidentally kill him with the stone.

Fortunately, Jin Yuansen didn't die. He covered his head, trying to stand up. Gu Siyu kicked him in the chest, and he fell again, his expression contorted as he gasped for air. Not thinking much, Gu Siyu pulled Huo Junxian along and continued running.

The remaining thugs, not skilled in fighting, were in pain from the hits. They were more physically fit than the two women, quickly catching up and grabbing Gu Siyu's hand, pulling her back. Jin Yuansen, with red eyes, grabbed a knife, somewhat resembling a kitchen knife, and approached Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu didn't have a clear view of the knife, but without hesitation, she turned around, punched one of the thugs, and rushed forward. She pushed Jin Yuansen away, who had gone mad with the knife. Before Gu Siyu could get up, Jin Yuansen swung the knife down.

It was too sudden, and before the pain arrived, Gu Siyu blurted out, "Are you okay?"

"Gu Siyu..." Huo Junxian climbed up, looking at her.

Terrified by the sight of blood, the remaining thugs turned and ran away. Jin Yuansen sat on the side, laughing hysterically. He had no idea whom he had just attacked, lost in madness, saying, "Huo Junxian, you've ruined me. Huo Junxian... Huo Junxian... Why don't you die? It would be better if you died."

Gu Siyu found it difficult to hear, her flesh torn open, the pain making it hard to breathe. She moved her lips slightly, her eyes damp. She watched Huo Junxian trembling, holding a knife, preparing to deal with Jin Yuansen. Gu Siyu endured the pain, grabbed Huo Junxian's ankle, and restrained her actions. Suppressing her agony, she pressed down on Huo Junxian's movements, "Don't kill, Huo Junxian. Look at me. Look at me. Damn it... It hurts so much."

-----------------------

Translator's note: Damn! This scene was so terrifying. Wuwuwuw... Gu Siyu, please stay alive. 😭

TO BE CONTINUE... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
39.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...