DESTINY DECIDES EVERYTHING (C...

By 01_the2006

What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted... More

From Author
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION-3
1.THE BEGINNING
2.PRESENT
3.WITHIN A MONTH
4.THEIR MEET
5.PLAN SUCCESS
6.SHOPPING CHAOS
7.ENGAGEMENT
COSTUMES AND INTRO
8.ENGAGEMENT (PART- 2)
9.WE WON'T SPARE YOU
10.MARRIED
COSTUMES
11.CONFUSED
12.TRUTH
13.FUN IN THE POOL
14.PIGGY RIDE
15.ANNIVERSARY
16.MIND YOUR LIMITS
17.YOUR FIRST LOVE
18.CONVINCING HIM
19.BIKE RIDE
20.CHALLENGE
21.I AM THERE FOR YOU
22.CREAM
23.STAY AWAY
24.POSSESIVENESS
25.TONIGHT
26.PROPOSE HIM
27.PARTY BEGINS
28.CHANGE IN PLAN
29.KIDNAPPED
30.KIDNAPPING IS AWESOME
31.ONLY MINE
32. LOVE IS NOT WEAK
33. FULL OF lOVE
34.BABY NAMES
35. UNTOLD CONNECTION
36. PAYING FOR MISTAKES
37. MISUNDERSTANDING
38.EXPRESSING FEELING
39.I WILL NOT ACCEPT
40.I DO CARE
41.I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING
42.BLAST FROM THE PAST
43.BROTHERS FOR LIFE
44.YOU LOST HER
45.I WILL FREE YOU
46. WHY
47.YOU BROKE MY HOME
48. I AM REALLY SORRY
49.FROM THE BEGINNING
50.WE ALL WILL DECIDE
51. YOUR MAN
52.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
54. CHOCOS WITH MILK
55. THE HAPPY ENDING
BONUS CHAPTER-1

53. GENETIC ACT

227 19 6
By 01_the2006

AUTHOR POV

Everyone looked at Arhaan with confusion. He looked at Priya and said, "Get everyone out of here and go to the farmhouse I gifted you for our first year anniversary. ...... Be quick"

He turned towards boys and said, "You all stay here"

Priya sensed his tension and took his hand in hers, "Haan, everything will be fine....... We will be waiting for you all. Come soon"

He nodded at her and all the girls are sent to farmhouse.

Arhaan was walking and boys are following....... Piyush whined and said, "papa, I can't walk anymore. Why you have built such a big home with a playground without having a single cycle to travel from one end to the other. You need strict advice regarding these arrangements"

He was walking blabbering and bumped into Arhaan. Arhaan gave him a boring look and said, "I can't help as you are the laziest person here. Others all walking without blabbering so it's your problem and solve it by yourself"

Piyush sighed dramatically and said, "I will complain to mumma about you papa. You are so mean. I wonder how mumma fell in love with you"

Arhaan replied with a boring look, "The same way Aaru fell for you"

They both had a starring competition and Arhaan said, "It would have been  great if I had daughter instead of You"

Piyush wasn't able to form next sentence and Arhaan smirked at him.

"Do you mean it papa? "

"Undoubtedly yes dear son"

"But look at the fate, you are blessed with two sons. And don't you dare to think about making Mumma pregnant again. I don't want siblings anymore. "

Everyone started laughing hearing Piyush's  Comment.

Arhaan gave a flickered his head and cupped his face, "I can see well how you trying to ease my tension.... But still, I love daughters more than sons"

Piyush smiled and hugged him. They were discussing various events of their life and laughing all the way.

All of them sat under the tree which is in the farthest corner.

All of a Sudden Arhaan's house blasted. Shock was evident on everyone's face except Arhaan who had a smirk.

Ayush looked at him and said, "Papa, was it all her plan? "

Arhaan nodded and said, " She knew very well that she will not succeed in this mission. This must be her Plan B. Killing herself along with us"

Abhi whispered, "will she be dead now? "

Arhaan nodded

Karthik was stunned seeing her.... Foolish enough to sacrifice herself for a mere revenge.

Arhaan said, "Her life would have been  great if she had good qualities enough in her to forgive someone. But she took a wrong turn........ Spent all her life dwelling in an unwanted revenge and went to an extent where she has to sacrifice herself. She grew desire for something which forbidden to her and that desire, killed her. The worst thing is......... Even while standing face to face with death, she didn't accept her sins. "

He released a long breath and said, "Let's move the farmhouse where all our wives are gone"

------------------------------------------

All the boys reached Farmhouse and went inside. They went to terrace saw all the girls laughing like maniac.

They looked at each other and decided to hear their gossips.

Then Priya calmed everyone and said, "Hear my story girls. Trust me, it would me funnier than any other stories you have seen in movies so far"

They all nodded and sat in attention.

She continued, "When I was an intern, I would me very lively and befriended almost everyone including patients.

One fateful day,............. By mistake, which I don't regret doing so, I bumped into a self made, self obsessed, arrogant man who is none other than My Bunnies's father, Akshu and Aaru's FIL, Naira and Avu's bade papa.

He scolded me so much that i started crying. "

Piyush gave an angry look to Arhaan who was face palming hearing his wife gossiping about their love story.

Naira asked, "Bade mumma, what you did to him? "

Priya smirked and said, " He came for hospital's anniversary. So i mixed some tablets in his juice which cause dysentery and he was forced to stay in the same hospital for a month, as the dose I gave him was high. "

Arhaan leaned to Ayush, Piyush and whispered, "If your mother had enough guts to share what all happened in that one month I will be a bald man for a month"

Piyush being himself couldn't control his mouth, "Mumma will say for sure and my brothers , be ready to capture him in his bald look. "

"What if your mother didn't say, what will you do? "

"I will give you piggy ride for one month whenever, wherever you ask. "

Arhaan's smirk widened and Ayush sighed looking at his brother who fell into his father's trap.

Akshu asked, "What happened in that one month MIL....?

Priya smiled awkwardly and said, " Nothing happened. He was getting treatment while I was doing my work. That's it. "

Piyush face became pale hearing her. Ayush mocked him while Arhaan showed him a thumbs up.

Priya continued, "Then slowly we fell in love and one day, my male friend was having a conversation with me. Haan came out of no where and slapped me-------- ---------"

She stopped when  she realised what she was saying.

Ayush whispered to Haan, "Just because you love her, doesn't mean that you can slap her papa. I am so disappointed with you. "

Piyush, "I agree with this donkey. "

Akil said, "Bhai, I feel like Kabir singh, Arjun Reddy and Animal were inspired by you. "

Munna said, "I never knew you were this possessive when it comes to mam sir. "

Aryan and Atharva said, "Lover side of Mr. Arhaan Nandra"

Abhisidthik said, "He was more possesive than us but still you shouldn't have slapped her . "

There was a pin drop silence in girl's side. Slowly Aaru and Akshu,at the same time said, "FIL slapped on Your butt in front of everyone... Right MIL? "

Priya eyes grew wide and said, "Don't tell me that my bunnies have inherited this from him. "

Akshu and Aaru nodded their heads and said, "They say that its their way of showing that... "

Priya cut them in middle"that we are taken and all the males should maintain distance. "

In boys side Arhaan, "I think....... It's genes problem as you both too do the same"

Ayush and Piyush are embarrassed while  other boys except Siddharth all are smirking at them.

In girl side, Everyone Turned to see Naira who is looking at Avu and Avu is shifting awkwardly.

Naira spoke loudly, "I have seen Avu slapping chote's butt many times without letting anyone know"

All the girls were looking at Avu with wide eyes while Sid wad red after hearing her and he hid behind Karthik who is Controlling his laugh while others started laughing.

Avu said, " It kinda feels good when we do that... I mean slap..... So many... No sometimes I will slap him only when  we were alone"

Priya said, "It's genetic act I guess. "

______________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE

We reached the end and only few chapters are left

Please vote and comment.

Your vote and comments are the only thing which makes me write more even in my busy life.

Say the scenes which you love the most in this book

Waiting for your comments 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
365K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
84.4K 6.7K 23
Both the Roy and Kumar families had a very old friendship. Besides, the business was also the same. Both the families lived exactly like one family. ...
89.9K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...