Humnava

By Pragathi1411

It's based on the 6 months leap of separation with lots of mysteries, emotions and music. ... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

627 41 9
By Pragathi1411

Suddenly there appeared bouncers, they rushed inside hurriedly making everyone startled.The security stood in the symmetric manner.
A couple entered holding eachother hands, i.e Brinda and Aditya
After them, Nirupam and Sakshi.
Sanskar was shocked and surprised to find them, he looked beside to find Nivi and Mahir smiling making him doubtful. "You guys knew it" asked, Nivi smirked and Mahir smiling nodded. Sanskar shaked his head, 'Jaan, is she also here' came a thought.
Lastly Anupam and Monica made a entry, making Sanskar's doubts clear.
There was one person who felt ground slipped under the feet. That was none other than Sharmistha. Her face turned pale, her hands turned sweaty, she said Shekhar, she wants to go home, but he scolded her, unwilling she had to stay, she stood at a far distance so they couldn't recognise her.
The elder couples walked in the party, the business associates came and started talking to them. Nivi and Mahir walked to them along with Sanskar. They hugged them, Ram and Sujata too came, they greeted eachother with a hug making others amused.
Suddenly lights turned off making them frightened,
"Hold on everyone, it's time for a special entry" came a voice of Mahir.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for me to introduce you all to  the heartthrob, the young sensational,the beautiful, the gorgeous, lead singer of Dazzlers, AR" introduced Mahir making everyone excitedly hoot. Sanskar felt his breath hitch, 'she's here', he could feel her presence which made him smile.
"Who's this AR, people are going mad for her" asked Dadi to Ragini, "Dadi, she's the famous singer, nobody has seen her but her voice is so good, she's brilliant, she's the lead singer of Dazzlers, she sings along with Mahir and they both are a couple,I couldn't wait to see her finally" said Ragini excitedly, very soon all her excitement will flee.

Music started playing,

The girl has got everything
The girl's got, girl's got, girl's got
I've got it all, Jimmy Choo and Manolo, Prada, Galliano
Can't get enough, I want more and more
Louis Vuitton and the Stella Mccartney, Donatella Versace
The newest line from Gucci

The girls of the Dazzlers, sang introducing her. A promp of ring appeared, it turned revealing Aarohi.

Aarohi Outfit

She was sitting on the ring, with her guitar on her lap, playing.

Gulabi ankhein jo meri dekhi, diwana har dil hogya

The boys of the Dazzlers walked to her , they got her down.

Sambhalo khudko zara becharon, ki jeena mushkil hogya

The girl has got everything
The girl's got, girl's got, girl's got

The girls sang again. Aarohi walked to the centre to the centre with her guitar playing.

Mujhse kahi koi nahi

Jo sab ke khabo me hai, I am the one

Duniya mere piche chale

Main sabse aage hun, I'm number one

She sang  playing her guitar, making everyone mesmerized by her performance.

I've got it all...
Jimmy Choo & Manolo, Prada, Galliano,
Cant get nuff, I want more and more...
Louis Vuitton & the Stella Mccartney, Donatella Versace,
I Use bag from GUCCI !!

She passed her guitar to Harry (Dazzlers member), Mahir walked near the stage, he held her through waist she jumped down. Singing and Dancing with him, some of them joined them danced along matching their steps. Mahir twirled her.

Gulabi ankhein jo meri dekhi,
Diwana har dil hogya,
Sambhalo khud ko, zara becharo,
Ki jeena mushkil ho gya !!

She fell on Sanskar, he held her safely, wrapped his arm around her waist, She sang looking in his eyes intensely. He closed his eyes, kept his forehead on her, feeling her close. She slowly pushed him.

The girl's got everything !

She went to Nivi danced along her, as she ended jumped on her hugging her tightly, Nivi pecked her side head.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Maheshwari's were shocked to find Swara, they couldn't understand what's happening, her name, her attire. Adarsh and Parineeta were confused but happy to see Swara after the longest time, they had a good bond with her, they have surely missed her alot. Dp also had the same feeling, he was extremely guilty for the separation of Sanskar and Swara.
Laksh was blown off by her re-entry, she turned out more beautiful and hot , she was totally checking her out.
Ragini's eyes popped out, she was praising AR till now and AR turned out Swara. She was cursing her, same was the case with dadi, she was infuriated seeing Swara back.
Shekhar was looking Swara with annoyance and irritation, he was happy when she was out of their life. Shomi was anger at Swara, she forgot the presence of Roy's.
She walked to her but the bouncers didn't allow her, they glared her. Sujata who saw them came there, "what's happening" asked, "ma'am this lady is trying to meet AR, we are strictly informed not to allow any stranger around her" said one of them. She nodded, "good job" said to them, she turned to Shomi, "Sujata ji I'm Swara's mother, not any stranger, why can't I meet her" said Shomi angrily, "mother, really now you remember that she's your daughter, 6months she was missing and you don't care, now why suddenly you're concerned about her" said taunting, Shomi stopped and stood silent. Sujata shaked her head in disbelief and walked from there.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sanskar went to Aarohi, she was talking to her Di, he held her hand, "Jaan one sec, excuse us" he said and took her aside, Nivi nodded. Mahir and others came and asked, "hope he doesn't have any problem" said Bri, "Don't worry mom" said Mahir, side hugging her.
Sanskar took her to a secluded area, he pinned her to the wall, "Jaan not fair, keeping secrets from your husband" said huskily, she blinked her eyes rapidly due to their close proximity, "sorry husband wanted to surprise you, hope you liked it" said, "liked, I loved the surprise" said caressing her cheek with his thumb, he leaned and kissed her passionately, she reciprocated with equal passion. Breaking the kiss, he touched her head with his, "I missed you Jaan", she opened her eyes, "are you serious Sanskar,it's only a day" said chuckling, he pulled her close through her waist, "24 hours long, you're my Jaan , my body doesn't function without you" said making her giggle, " so cheese" she said pulling his cheeks. "Jaan stop it, why do you keep pulling my cheeks" said irritated, "because you're so cute" said giggling, he caressed her waist, "but you look hot" said making her blush. He was leaning again for another kiss but heard a throat clearing voice, they parted away, Aarohi pushed him hurriedly. Aman was standing closing his eyes, "you can turn Aman, after disturbing my moment" said Sanskar gritting his teeth, Aarohi slapped his shoulder, "will you do the honors of telling the urgency to come here" said, "Bhai sorry to disturb you but media is waiting for you" said hiding his smile. Sanskar nodded, held Aarohi hand and walked back to the hall. Aman followed them silently laughing .
-----------------------------------------------------------
The media was waiting for an exclusive interview of SM and Nivedita Roy. They walked to the forum, they stood at the Dias which had mikes, media were clicking their picture.
The family and others went silent as to listen to the interview, their family members were smiling.
"So here SM and Ms. Roy are ready to answer you're questions, let's start" said Aman.
Interviewer - Sir, Ma'am firstly congratulations for the successful completion of the most important project.
SM & Nivi - thank you
Int - How does it feel, the entire journey of the project, the collaboration, tell us about your experience.
SM - well the experience was really good and this will remain special for certain reasons, talking about the project, it's not just our success but every employee who's worked hard for it.
Nivi - yeah, the success of the project entirely goes to the company and the team.
Int - actually it's a lil personal question hope don't mind, (they nodded him to continue) there are lot of rumours that you guys are dating, is it true.
SM and Nivi looked at each other and smiled slightly making others feel, the rumours are true.
SM - not at all, Nivedita is a great friend actually bestfriend, the time we spend on working on the project, we learned alot of things from eachother and that just click to our friendship
Nivi - exactly and somewhere I feel we are similar personalities, we think alike a lot of times so there our friendship grew.
Int - so Ma'am are you single
Nivi looked at Mahir who was grinning at her.
Nivi - No, I'm engaged to my childhood love
Int - Congratulations ma'am, SM sir same question to you, are you single
SM - I'm happily married
Everyone were shocked except for family .
Int - Sir, then who's your wife, when did you marry.
Sanskar walked away, stood infront of Aarohi, forward his hand to her, she smiling kept her hand on his palm. They walked to the media.
Gadodias (including Ragini) were watching with hate looking at her happy face.
Sanskar stood with Aarohi, he held her through waist,
SM - "meet my wife, Mrs. Aarohi Sanskar Maheshwari" said proudly with a smile making her look at him with adoration.
Everyone were surprised but they clapped, their family were clapping loudly, Mahir was hooting.
Int - Congratulations Sir, Ma'am, this is like the most shocking and surprising news
SM & Aru - thankyou
Int - why did you guys hide your wedding, and we did you marry
SM - well we didn't hide anything, we still like to keep our life's private so we stay away from limelight and about our wedding, its being one and half year
Int - AR ma'am why didn't you reveal your face
AR - like Sanskar said, I'm a private person and I like to stay away from media that's the reason even my family never reveal my face
Int - you guys make a beautiful couple, wishing you both a happy life
SM & AR - thank you so much
Int - Nivedita ma'am, who's your fiance
Nivi looked at Mahir, he walked to them, stood beside her held her waist.
Nivi - Mahir Sehgal
Int - Congratulations Sir Ma'am, wish you both too a happy life
Nivi & Mahir - thank you.
The media asked them to pose, they posed separately and lastly together. They asked other family members to join. Roy's, Sehgal and Rp and Sujata joined the picture. The interview ended.
----------------------------------------------------------

The hall turned dark, a spot fell and revealed with Sanskar.

mmm… tune kar di hai thodi dooriyan
Dabaa ke rakhin dil mein sau farebiyan
Elaan hai yeh zakhmi jigar ka
Hunn vekh tamasha chhad gallan saariyan

Sanskar sang giving a devilish smirk.

Jhoothi mohabbat hai teri fitrat
Har martaba sau dafaa tune kiya daga

Next spot fell on Mahir, he was standing opposite, facing eachother back. He sang.

Nasha… tera…

Sanskar sang closing his eyes

Nasha… nashila nashila hai

Mahir sang in the high pitch.

Allah duhai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Abb to tabaahi hai
Haan tere pyar mein

Allah duhai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Ab to tabaahi hai
Haan tere pyar…

Allah duhaai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Ab to tabaahi hai
Haan tere pyar mein

Sanskar and Mahir sang together, turned to eachother, danced on the tunes

Zindagi tujhko kaise mod pe phir le aayi
Kuch lamhon mein duniya se hogi teri rihaai

Mahir sang coming from the back of Laksh and Ragini making them startle with their sudden presence.

Tere gunaahon ki saza tujhe mile abhi
Hum bhi nahi chhodenge, naa chhodega ilaahi

Sanskar came from other side singing making them flinch.

Junoon bhi tu
Nasha bhi tu
Talab tu meri

Aarohi sang danced around Sanskar, he round his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

Mitana hai tujhiko to
Yeh zidd hai meri

Nivi walked to Mahir facing Laksh and Ragini making them feel the lines for them.

Jayega tu kahaan
Tujhi pe nazrein meri

Aarohi sang, Sanskar twirled her around.

Main kar doon tabaah tujhe
Yeh zidd hai meri

Nivi sang, Mahir held her high and twirled her.

O Nasha… tera…

Sanskar sang holding Aarohi closer, nuzzled his face in her hairs making her close her eyes.

Nasha aa…
Nasheela nasheela hai

Mahir sang pulling Nivi closer holding her through waist, joining their foreheads, closing their eyes.

Allah duhaai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Ab to tabaahi hai
Haan tere pyar mein

Allah duhaai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Abb to tabaahi hai
Haan tere py pya pyar…

All of them sang standing in the same line, dancing on.

Life on the line
We hold it down
They try to break us
We never let ’em!
Never let ’em!
Never let ’em!
Just…
It’s do or die
Baby forever, baby forever
Baby forever, ever, ever, ever!

Wait from this race, race..
Stopper can’t slow it down
Livin’ for the chase, chase
Ayy we run the warning…
Got no time to waste…
We run this race, race..

Life on the line
Heart under pressure
We hold it down
Flew in the weather
They try to break us
We never let ’em!
Never let ’em!
Never let ’em!

Just…
Never forget it
It’s do or die
Baby forever, baby forever
Baby forever, ever, ever, ever!

Aarohi went to the stage took her guitar, playing the strings, sang making others cheer.

Aaj raat jashan tu manaa le
Kal se tu, mere hawaale

Sanskar walked to the stage, Aaru jumped and he caught her singing.

Masti ke, laga labon se pyaale
Kal se tu, mere hawaale

Mahir danced with Nivi singing.

Phir shuru ab daud yeh
Iss baat pe kar gaur le
Kar na abhi bas le maze cause
We’re coming back to the race…

Both Sanskar and Mahir sang, Sanskar danced with Nivi and Mahir with Aaru and at the end twirl the girls to their partners.

Allah duhai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Abb to tabaahi hai
Haan tere pyar mein

We’re coming back to the race

Allah duhai hai
Phir jaan pe aayi hai
Abb to tabaahi hai
Haan tere pyar

We’re coming back to the race

All of them danced singing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shomi had it enough, she walked ahead, others followed her, she tried to hold her arms but Nivi and Sanskar stood infront of Aarohi shielding her.
"Mrs. Gadodia it will be better for you to keep your hands to yourself, if you try to lay even a finger on my sister then you'll see the worst of me" said Nivi in a cold voice. "Who are you to call Swara as your sister, I'm her sister" said Ragini, "oh please don't insult the word, sister word sounds like a curse from your mouth, the girl who tried to kill her sister in her obsession doesn't deserve to be called as sister" said Mahir.
"Swara what's wrong with you, who are all this people, and how dare they say such things to my Ragini" said Shekhar said in anger. "Who are we, you better ask this to your wife, right Mrs.Gadodia" said Anupam with rage.
"What will she say Anu, she had her tongue tied, why Sharmistha forgot us  so soon" said Bri. Shekar looked at Shomi who had pale face, he held her shoulders tightly and asked, "what are they saying, do you know them" asked  in rage. She nodded, "Anupam is my ex husband" said, he left her with jerk, she stumble but held herself.
"Ae mara ram ji, this woman doesn't have any shame left, you called your ex and his family here to insult us" said Dadi making Shomi shake her head in 'no'. Bri clapped her hands, "wow Sharmistha, amazing family you got, such a caring and respectful people I must say, you can take their vengeful behaviour but couldn't take few words of Savitri masi in anger, well done" said sarcastically, making Shomi lower her head. "And in the process of gaining your great family you caused heartbreak to Anupam, the family and our lil doll Aaru, shame on you" said Bri throwing disgust glares at her.
Shomi looked at Aaru who was watching everything silently, "Swara look how everyone are pointing at your mother, even after doing everything for you I had to bear the curses of people and you remain quiet listening to them, such a ungrateful daughter you're" said in anger shedding tears. Listening her, everyone's blood boiled, Sakshi went to her and slapped her hard, making her shock. "How dare you, to say such things to my daughter, my Aaru is not a ungrateful daughter, you're a heartless and selfish mother, actually you don't deserve to be called as mother" said jerking her.
Aarohi walked in front, Nivi didn't leave her side, "Really maa, you did everything for me, seriously (she gave a unbelievable look at Shomi), yeah you changed my name from Aarohi to Swara not because you liked the name, it's only because Aarohi was kept by my papa and the name will remind you of him, right maa ( Shomi looked at Anupam and then Aaru, Anupam was glaring at her), you separated me from my papa and my family not for me but for yourself, you came to Kolkata for Mr.Gadodia and you sent me boarding school not for me, because you didn't had time to look after me (Sakshi, Moni, Bri and Sujata looked at her with disgust), you called me back after many years I thought finally maa was missing me so she called me but you like always proved me wrong, you called me back to reunite with Mr.Gadodia, not because you wanted to give me fatherly love and family, it's for yourself and after your wedding, you got a new family, a new daughter and it was very easy for you to forget me. I was craving for your love all my life but you showered your unconditional love on you're brand new daughter. You blackmailed me to marry this good for nothing Laksh (Laksh who was checking her out, felt insulted now) and this psycho step sister tried to kill me and you did nothing, me being alive or dead doesn't make any difference to you" said chuckling. "Aaru/Princess/Jaan/Cupcake/Baby" said her family together in a lil anger, she looked at them and smiled with moist eyes, "Look maa, they can't even hear such words and you .....huh .... The only good thing you ever did for me was marrying me to Sanskar, (she held his hands, he pecked her hand), but you can't see my happiness so always tried to break my marriage and somewhere you succeed too but our love was strong and my family who made us understand, they are the reason we are together today otherwise we would never be back again all thanks to you" ended Aarohi.
Ragini came to her, "Swara how can you talk to maa like that, how dare you to call names to my papa don't forgot he's your father too, we are sisters we only united them" said angrily.
Aarohi looked at her in rage making her nervous, "just shut up ( yelled loudly making Ragini move back in fear), you're not my sister and your father is none to me, I have only one sister and that's my Nivi Di" said, Sanskar wrapped his arm around her shoulder, rubbed her arm slowly to calm her as her health may deteriorate.

Adarsh, Pari and Dp were confused what's happening, Pari asked Sujata, "Chachi what's happening" hesitated. Bri looked at her, "you're Pari right (she nodded), Nandu talks about you alot (Pari smiled),I will clear everyone's confusion. So when Shobha masi went to Mrs.Parvati Gadodia for Sharmistha and Shekhar's proposal, she rejected and insulted Shobha masi. Masi couldn't take it and decided to marry her off to her bestfriend Savitri Aunty's son i.e Anupam ( she pointed to Anupam) Sharmistha saw her love Shekhar marrying another lady so she too decided to move on with Anupam. After some time our lil Aaru entered our life and filled with happiness (Aaru smiled, all others too smiled remembering the day when she was born). Everything was going great, one day Aaru slipped from stairs and fell, she was hospitalized, had severe blood lost, Anupam donated blood as both had same blood group. Doctor informed Aaru is not of danger but also told us that Anupam and Aaru's DNA don't match that news shaked us all. Savitri aunty couldn't tolerate and lashed on Sharmistha and she couldn't tolerate her anger and left the house with Aaru came back to Shobha masi. They shifted to Kolkata, here she found her long lost lover and got a great opportunity to get back to him, she was trying her luck but forgot about the lil soul who was depressed from the separation. Our lil Aaru was the one suffering due to her stupidity, Shobha masi couldn't see her granddaughter in pain so she contact Nirupam, they made a plan and got Aaru back home. Masi told Sharmistha to put Aaru in boarding school, she agreed as she really had no interest to look after her daughter. Aaru grew up with her papa and the family in Canada (Sharmistha was shocked, Gadodias also were shocked). Anupam and Aaru were heartbroken, Monica entered their life, we wanted to give Aaru everything if our biological mother was heartless to not think of her own daughter so we gave her all the love she deserved, Moni being her second mother gave her all the love, she didn't have her own child because she wanted to give all her love to Aaru (Aaru walked to Moni, hugged her, Moni hugged her back and pecked her cheeks making her smile, Shomi was looking at them with jealousy and felt a pang in heart at their bond).
But the twist in the story was, before Sharmistha called Aaru back, there was a small accident of Anupam, again Aaru donated the blood but we got the great news, Aaru's DNA matches with Anupam, after enquiring we got to know that years back, what happened was a mistake, reports got misplaced".
As Bri ended, Sharmistha got numb, she panicked, "no no that's not true, Swara is mine and Shekhar's daughter, you're lying" said hurriedly,  "Shekhar, she's lying don't believe them" said holding his hand but he jerked her.
Nivi walked to her, "Breaking news Mrs. Gadodia it's the truth, Aaru is popz biological and real daughter, let me remind you how it's possible, you remember few months back you went to hospital for your son's check, doctor said his DNA doesn't match with your husband, remember (Shomi nodded nervously) good, later he said it's a mistake reports got misplaced, same thing happened years back, but you weren't patient that time and took a decision that broke both my popz and my baby Aaru" said gritting her teeth.
Shomi looked at her with wide eyes, "how do you know" asked in shock, Nivi smirked,"because I'm the one who planned it, so it's obvious I would know" said, "why did you do all this, why" asked Shomi angrily, "why, seriously, that day you're this dear lovely husband and mother in-law slapped you, humiliated you and you happily beared it but when my dadi said you few things in anger you couldn't tolerate and left the house with my baby sis, because of you my popz and Aaru had to suffer" said in raging.
Shomi had a flash back of both the scenes and realised the huge difference.
"And you Ragini don't forgot what you have done, when I can do worst things with Mrs.Gadodia who's her biological mother than you're nothing to her as she's not your half sister, I'll make your life hell for what you did to my Aaru" said making her shake in fear.
Shekhar and Dadi folded their hands," please don't do anything to our daughter, she's a kid,immature didn't know what's wrong, we will make her understand, she'll stay away from your sister, you can do anything to Shomi, we will break all our ties with her but please don't do anything to Ragini" said pleading, Shomi looked at them with shock.
Nivi took danger steps towards them," you know, this pleading is so satisfying, I can't tell you but you know I can't help it, as I love my sister a lot just like your dear daughter in her obsession can kill someone, in my love, even I can do that" said making them cry.
Mahir was chuckling, Aarohi looked at sister in surprise, she hardly saw her sister's devil side, Sanskar chuckled at her reaction, side hugged her, "you're sister is devil" said in her ear, she pushed him by her shoulder, "you're talking about my Di" said pouting angrily. "I'll kiss you if you don't stop pouting" said making her blush, "guys stop romancing, in between a thriller movie you guys start romancing anywhere" said Mahir. Bri glared at them, showed them to keep their mouth shut, they nodded gulping.
"So Ragini and Laksh get ready because till now, whatever lil changes you went through in your lives was my plan, you still have lot of things stored in, you'll regret badly for all that you did to my baby" said Nivi making them flinch.
"Security, get this people out of this place right now" ordered Nivi to her bouncers, they dragged the Gadodia family along with Ragini and Laksh out.
Dp walked to Aarohi and Sanskar folded his hands, "I'm sorry Sanskar, Swa... Aarohi, I considered you my daughter still didn't do anything for you, I'm really sorry beta" said lowering his head, they held his hand, "badepapa, please don't whatever happened is in the past, I have moved on from that so don't be guilty" said Aarohi with a smile. Dp kept his hand on her head, "bless you beta, you and Sanskar always stay happy" said with a smile, they nodded smiling. Pari walked to them excitedly dragging Adarsh along, she hugged Aaru tightly, "you have no idea how much I missed you Swara.. sorry sorry Aarohi" said breaking the hug, "I missed you too bhabhi, I used ask about you to mom, Nandu and I'm so so happy for you finally you're pursing your dream" said Aarohi excitedly making her smile. Aaru looked at Adarsh, she side hugged him, he patted her head, "I'm so happy, you guys are together" said Adarsh, "thank you bhaiya" said Aaru with a smile. "Now finally you'll come back to home, Aarohi we will have lot of fun and I have lot of things to talk to you" said grinning but Aaru smiled wipe off. "Bhabhi actually... (She looked at Sanskar) I'm not coming back to Maheshwari mansion" said.
"But why beta it's your home too, you don't worry no one will say anything to you I'll make sure" said Dp, "bade papa it's not about others" said Sanskar interrupting, "this place, that house didn't have any of her happy moments, it reminds us of our suffering and pain, so we are not staying in Kolkata" said Sanskar in a serious tone. They were sad but understanding his point, they agreed, "bhabhi don't be sad, we will be in touch and you can come to meet us whenever you want, even we will come sometimes" said Aaru trying to cheer Pari making her smile.

"I have an announcement to make" said Nirupam making everyone silent.
"Angel, Mahir come here", Nivi and Mahir walked to him, "Next week my angel Nivedita is marrying Mahir in Mumbai at our home" said making everyone hoot and clap. Aaru jumped on Nivi making her chuckle, Sanskar hugged Mahir. Everyone exchanged hugs and congratulated eachother.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The longest update like I said, hope you guys like it, do comments and tell me, did you like if yes then which is you're favourite part.

************************************

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 4.9K 10
Story based on 6 month leap track where Sanskar saw Nikhil holding Swara 's hand and he saying I love you Swara to her. Sanskar seeing this from win...
134K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
141K 5.5K 37
Emotional and breakdown; when Swara Gadodiya will meet Sanskar Maheswari after seven long years of separation. Will they reunite??? Or will fall apar...
39.4K 1.8K 10
Love finds you when you least expect it. But what if you didn't hope for it or want it even? What do you do if you have fallen in love with the last...