‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 3

325 24 6
By vanadiumoxide18

                                                                                                  AUTHORS POV

 "Ayzal...my daughter come here sit and have breakfast." 

Mrs. Saad called her younger daughter who was walking downstairs wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with her head covered by a hoodie cap she smiled looking at her mother serving breakfast on the table and helping maids out she went to her hugging her from the side.

 "Assalamualaikum Eomma, have a nice day today", Mrs. Saad smiled and patted her head.

"Assalamualaikum, it will be nice as I saw my baby smiling in the morning", she kissed her head. "Now call your elder sister down to have breakfast", she told Ayzal.

She nodded her head at her mother's words, "I'll go and wake her up and get fresh too I am going to madrasah from now on Insha'Allah." Her words brought a smile to her mother's face. 

"Alhamdulillah", her mother said looking upwards and cupped Ayzal's cheeks.

"You make me proud by your actions your every action brings peace in our life Masha 'Allah may Allah give you strength and open your mind so you can teach these children and guide them", she kissed her cheek in adoration.

 Ayzal discussed with her about the matter of teaching in the madrasah she hifz Qur'an and specialized in Islamic studies, so the Molana of Masjid asked her to teach children his daughter, Amna is her friend and teaches there. she loved the idea of teaching the Qur'an and her deen so she said yes, Mrs. Saad was so happy about her daughter's love for Allah and Islam.

"Now I'll go and get ready", Ayzal said holding her mother's hand on her cheek and kissing her palms. "Go get ready and wake Yazia too", her mother went back to the kitchen telling her.

Ayzal went upstairs to wake her sister up.

Ayzal went to Yazia's room and knocked on her door when she heard no answer, she shook her head and opened the door going inside she looked at her sister sleeping on her stomach and her blanket half on the floor.

"Tsk... Ya Rabi... I am not sure who is older here", she muttered under her breath picked up the blanket from the floor and shook Yazia to wake her up.

"Yazia get up Eomma is calling for breakfast", Yazia stirred in her sleep. "My head is spinning let me sleep", she said placing a pillow on her head. "Get up eat breakfast and take medicine but why do you have a headache", Ayzal got close to touching her head but stopped in track.

"What did you do last night you stink". listening to Ayzal's words Yazia got up holding her head. "don't tell anyone ok", Yazia said making Ayzal suspicious.

"don't tell me you drank Alcohol", Yazia smiled guiltily at her words making Ayzal widen her eyes.

"Astaghfirullah...", Ayzal yelled "Keep it low", Yazia told her looking at the door. "Yazia... it's haram what are you doing you know it's forbidden to drink alcohol in Islam then why? it's a sin oh my Allah. you...", Ayzal was speechless on her act. 

"It was just a little bit", Yazia retorted in a defensive tone. "What you did is haram you are accountable for even a drop you drank", "You are making it a big deal now and keep your voice low Eomma Appa will hear you". Yazia told her being worried. "You are afraid of our parents that they will know about your haram acts but not Allah". 

Ayzal looked at Yazia in utter disappointment and added, "How can you drink Yazia Allah forbid it saying it's Satan's trick to make you away from your deen" 

Surah Al-Ma'idah Ayat 914

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنُ أَن يُوقِعَ بَيۡنَكُمُ ٱلۡعَدَٰوَةَ وَٱلۡبَغۡضَآءَ فِي ٱلۡخَمۡرِ وَٱلۡمَيۡسِرِ وَيَصُدَّكُمۡ عَن ذِكۡرِ ٱللَّهِ وَعَنِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِۖ فَهَلۡ أَنتُم مُّنتَهُونَ

"Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?"

"You just need perfect timing to show your knowledge", Yazia shrugged off getting up from bed and walking towards the bathroom making Ayzal disappointed.

"What you are doing will never end in a good way if not in this world what about akhirah" Her words stopped Yazia from going inside the bathroom. "Ok, I'll not drink. I promise Insha'Allah ", Yazia turned around and assured Ayzal.

"Allah give you Hidayah it's what I can ask for", Ayzal prayed shaking her head "Get fresh and come out Eomma is waiting", Ayzal added and went out.

"Ya Allah grant Yazia Hidayah, guide her to the right path make it easy for her", Ayzal prayed again the behavior of Yazia changed too much in these years it made Ayzal worried and guilty too. 

"Allah forgive me for hiding her bad acts from everyone I can't just expose her it will be embarrassing not only for Yazia but for our parents too please guide her to the right path and keep her sins covered and save her from getting lost in this temporary duniya."  

 Ayzal went to her room to get ready for the madrasah. She took a shower and got ready wearing her clothes she went to her closet and picked a black Abaya and wore it covering her head with the same color hijab her favorite hijab and took her veil to wear when she left the house. She went down folding the veil in her hands.

"Assalamualaikum Ayzal my pretty daughter", Mr. Saad greeted Ayzal, she smiled at him going towards him.

"walaikum asslam! Appa", She sat beside her father, he kissed her forehead. "Are you to going madrasah today", he asked smiling at her daughter. "Insha'Allah Appa I'll go there they need someone to teach children, Molana asked me if I could, so I said yes", she replied.

"Masha 'Allah very nice my child I am happy about your decision may Allah give you Jaza", he said and picked up the cup and sipped his coffee. 

"Assalamualaikum Appa", Yazia said sitting on the table Ayzal looked at her and she looked in a better state wearing a sweatshirt and pants her long brown hair still damp.

  Mr. Saad smiled at her but frowned looking at her hair. "Princess why don't you dry your hair you'll get cold", he said and she touched her hair saying, "It's just damp, not wet I'll be okay. I was in hurry I'll do it after breakfast", she smiled and took her breakfast eating it "Yazia", her father said in a warning tone, and she wide eyes. "I'll do it now."

بِسْمِ اللهِ وَ عَلٰي بَرَكَةِ الله           

"(Starting) In the name of God and upon God's blessing." 

 She recited the dua immediately, her father sighed. "Remember to recite dua before doing anything don't be in a hurry always", he said and Yazia nodded and looked at Ayzal wearing a black Abaya and hijab and smiled saying, "Wallahi your obsession with black Abaya", and added, " are you going somewhere?"

Ayzal nodded and said, "Yes I am going to teach in madrasah from now on." Yazia hummed at her reply and their mother came sitting beside Yazia she looked at her mother and said smiling," Assalamualaikum my beautiful Eomma", her mother looked at her and patted her head greeting her back and started her breakfast after reciting dua loudly.

«»

After eating Yazia got up from the table when her father asked, "Did you check the file I gave you", Yazia nodded, "Yes Appa, I'll give you at the office today am thinking of visiting", he nodded smiling "when you'll join company officially you do better work then me my child", Yazia chuckled lightly.

 "You are best, I got it from you", he smiled hearing her and she added, "Insha'Allah I'll join soon I just want some time to enjoy before getting myself involved in these work problems." Mr. Saad hummed.

 Ayzal stood up wearing her veil, stood beside Mr. Saad and said, "Allah hafiz Appa I'll leave now." he smiled and stood up kissing her forehead.

"Fi Amanillah, take care and spread the knowledge Allah gave you fairly", Ayzal nodded at his words. "Insha'Allah", she said and left for the madrasah. 

"I'll go in my room too", Yazia said and got close to her father and pointed at her         forehead         

Mr. Saad chuckled and kissed her forehead saying. 

    "My pride."    

_______________________________

"Taking wrong path is important to know what right Path is"

ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ

Don't forget to vote my lovely reader

From V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.5K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
35.4K 2.2K 34
Ibrahim was born into a Muslim family, but unfortunately he didn't receive proper Islamic education or guidance while growing up.His family was rich...
177K 8.5K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
143K 6.8K 64
When Kim Taehyung ,The member of most famous Kpop Boyband BTS , fells for a muslim girl while singing in a wedding ceremony . As he is christian...