𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐧�...

By _dreamxwriter

Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedica... More

COVER SELECTION🦋❤✨
: ̗̀➛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: ̗̀➛
1. Intezaar | anticipation | انتظار
2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات
3. Fasaad | Riot | فساد
4. Taqdeer | fate | تقدیر
5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت
6.Khushi | Happiness | خوشی
7. Aghaz | beginning | آغاز
8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ
9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی
11. Dard | Pain | درد
12. Roshan | Bright |(روشن).
13. Dil | Heart | دل
14. Andaisha | concern | اندیشہ
15. Asal | Real | اصل
16. Mazi | past |ماضی
17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت
18. Pachhtawa | Regret | پچھتاوا

10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول

4.4K 297 37
By _dreamxwriter

❝Saath Chhodungi Naa,
Tere Pichhe Aaungi,
Chheen Lunga Ya Khuda Se Maang Laaungi,
Tere Naal Taqkdeeran Likhvaungi,
Main Teri Ban Jaungi,
Hm..Main Teri Ban Jaungi. ❞

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Continues....

Days passed in a haze. The bond between Rumi and Hamza wasn't what it used to be. Professionalism replaced personal interactions since that incident, and neither of them initiated any pleasantries. Although Hamza never apologized, deep down, Rumi hoped for one.

HAMZA'S POV

I signed some hospital documents, and thoughts of Rumi flooded my mind. I haven't spoken to her like before since I exploded on her, and I regret it. She was wrong, but I shouldn't have yelled. Her tears haunted me, and I genuinely want to apologize, but I can't. I fear my feelings will resurface. My past hinders me from prioritizing women again; I faced consequences once. What if she leaves too? Yet, she's drawing me in - her face, kindness, and patient care captivate me.

I attempted to resist, to be indifferent, but her allure is irresistible. From the first day, her beauty and delicate voice held me captive. Initially, I was harsh to avoid thinking about her, but she found a way into my heart, and I relented. The conclusion of my due apology is her silence and I still wonder about the lingering question she asked that day. I question why I brought her to the retirement party and initiated something I can't pursue. The answer dawns on me; I'm falling for her.

As she began to ignore me, I realized the attraction runs deep. Deep down, the fear of everyone leaving resurfaces. What if she does too? I need to try before assuming the worst. I'll apologize, mend things, and she'll forgive me. She has a heart of gold; she won't leave, right? I contemplate giving life another chance. I resolve to apologize; everything will be fine.

About to rise with determination, a knock interrupts my thoughts. Rumi, clad in a blue suit and white coat, enters, holding a bag. She seems happy.

"Sir, I came here for something," she said, her demeanor showing joy.

"I need it talk about something too ." I replied.

"Oh what is it? " She asked curiously.

"No you came to say something so you go first." I said.

And she sighed before opening the bag, revealing what seems like a wedding card. Confused, I hold it, and my heart stops. A shiver ran down my spine. I couldn't believe it. She was going to be light of my life and this this-

RUMI SIDDIQUI WEDS ZAYAN RAZA KHAN.

She's getting married to someone else.. She can never be mine ever. What about my feelings? didn't she feel anything for me.? Was my feelings one sided?

'Why allah? Why?', I silently question why in my mind. 'Was I too late? I didn't even get a chance to rectify my mistake or accept my feelings for her.'

"My wedding card," she said, breaking my self-pity. 'I've read it.and it is breaking me.' My heart shatters.

"Why so sudden?" I asked, a lump in my throat.

Her answer surprised me.

"It wasn't sudden. My marriage was fixed before my internship here," she revealed. She wasn't in my destiny before I even realized my feelings.

"Okay," I muttered with hoarse voice. She noticed the change in my voice

"You'll come, right?" she asked, and i wasn't ready for this question. I composed and came out of self pity. No I will not apologize to her. Not a question now!!

"I'll see," I said emotionlessly, forcing myself to focus on work. It's a facade; I'm afraid talking to her might lead to something foolish.

"What did you want to talk?" She asked when I ignored her.

"I'm busy right now,will talk later."

"Okay" She said.and waited for some time for me say anything but I kept my gaze on my files.

She signed and left and As she leaves my cabin, I look up, feeling the ache that she might be gone from my life forever, and I'm helpless. I think it's for good for both of us. I'm glad that i didn't confess and she didn't reject me. Maybe there is no women in my destiny :)
but why my heart is hurting? I was controlling my emotions from day one right? Then why are they surfacing so strong now?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

All of the function was completed gracefully. And last was thier nikah. Their haldi ceremony was like every typical muslim. Like they separately applied haldi to both of them and they were not allowed to look each other before their nikah. Thier house was full with guests. Rumi insisted sani to stay at her house till function but sani was not ready to stop. She was behaving like something came up on her.she was so persistent to not stay. Rumi never saw her this behavior. But she left this thinking maybe she doesn't want to stay because of so many guest already in house.

27th February

Finally the day came whose rumi was patiently waiting for. Her nikah with zayan.

The air buzzed with excitement as the clock ticked closer to the auspicious moment at the wedding banquet.

Both families were engulfed in a whirlwind of activity, their joy palpable in the lively atmosphere.

In Rumi's room, a makeup artist delicately retouched the bride's makeup.

Amina, stood in a corner, her eyes glistening with tears that seemed to defy the warnings from relatives about ruining the carefully applied makeup.

The room itself echoed with laughter, chatter, and the warmth of relatives.

On the other side zayan was ready and sitting with boredom like it's not his own wedding. Ayesha, hana was busy arranging everything. And everyone was busy.

Soon it was time to go to wedding banquet. And both families left their home for venue.

The men of Siddiques had already prepared for the arrival of the 'Barat.'

Rumi was escorted in one of room of banquet waiting for her soon to be husband.

She was adorned in a stunning golden lehenga, showcasing intricate embroidery and traditional craftsmanship. Her ensemble included a matching veil, delicate jewelry, and henna-adorned hands, reflecting both cultural richness and bridal elegance.

𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ↑

Her fingers were shaking with nervousness and anticipation. Her Heart was beating loudly. She was staring at her henna clad hands all the time even though her cousin and sani was teasing her. But her makeup hid her blush which was forming on her cheeks. But she didn't acknowledge them because her ears only wanted to hear the sound of dhol telling her that 'baraat' has came. Zayan has came to take her.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The Baraat reached the venue, warmly welcomed by Rumi's side.. Sooon it was time for nikaah.finally her wait was over. Love of her life has finally came to make her,his. She couldn't still believe that she is marrying to zayan. She always thought that maybe her love will remained only a dream.and it will never come true...
But see. He is here for her.

Sometimes Destiny operates in mysterious ways, granting desires but not without a cost-a price that Rumi will inevitably bear.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Zayan was already seated on other side of flowery partition.

"Dulhan ko le ayein." Qazi sahab said to Amina and ayesha who was standing beside stage for nikah. (Bring the bride)

Ayesha, hana, amina, sani and thier all cousins went to bring Rumi.

There was no emotion on zayan's face even though his friends were teasing him about bride's entry.

He was gorgeously adorned in white sherwani which was enhancing his handsomeness even more.

𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧↑

Soon they heard the voice of laughing and Rumi came near stage. Her mother and ayesha was each side of her. And sani and all of her cousins were holding flower chaadar on thier heads. Hana was behind. Rumi's gaze was on the floor all time. She didn't even dared to look up.

Boys hooted at her entry but zayan didn't even bother to look up. His gaze was fixed on his lap. Hana was satisfied with zayan's reaction.Rumi came and sat on the other side of partition.

The Qazi began reciting verses before asking thier wills.

"Zayan Raza Khan, Binte Yusuf Raza Khan, kya apko ye nikah Rumi Siddiqui, Binte Rafiq Siddiqui, se meher do lakh rupaye sikka rajul vakt qubool hai?" Qazi asked to zayan three times.

"Is Zayan Raza Khan, son of Yusuf Raza Khan, accepting the nikah with Rumi Siddiqui, daughter of Rafiq Siddiqui, at this moment, with a meher of two lakh rupees, in accordance with the customs?"

"Qubool hai."
"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai" He replied emotionlessly glaring at flowers in front of him assuming it Rumi.

Qazi sahab asked same question to Rumi on which she replied 'Qubool hai' with enthusiasm. And they both signed on documents.

Everyone raised their hand for dua(blessing) of newlyweds couple and after that they heard loud chorus of mubarak in hall. Everyone hugged the groom.

If one was happy about this nikah then other one dread if any emotion at this moment.

Amina hugged her daughter while crying. Ayesha patted her shoulder.

Partition was removed between them. And now they were face to face.but there was rumi's veil between them who was stopping him from seeing her. Zayan glanced at his bride who was so shy to even look up. He didn't feel any emotions as a groom should feel looking his bride. It was only hatred toward her. But she was looking so pretty to even ignore. He kept looking her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
(Guys I'm too tired to write all rituals like thier farewell and custom of muslim wedding etc.so I'm skipping that. Hope you won't mind😭)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

It was well into the night when Zayan's family arrived home, bringing Rumi along with them.

Despite Zayan's strong desire to head to his apartment after days of exhausting activities, his parents insisted he stay with them.

After completing all the customary rituals, Zayan's cousins escorted Rumi to the room she used before moving. The room was adorned with red roses, emanating a fresh fragrance. "Rumi and Zayan" were written at the bottom of the bed using red and white roses. As Rumi sat on the bed, her cousin sisters playfully spread her lehenga all over it, teasing her before eventually leaving her alone.

RUMI'S POV

Seated on the bed, anticipation filled me as I awaited Zayan's arrival. Although my dream had come true,but nervousness still overwhelmed me. While I often daydreamed about Zayan before our marriage was arranged, I hadn't thought much about our wedding night. Anxious thoughts raced through my mind - would he initiate conversation, or would I? What is going to happen.im so afraid. Am I the only bride feeling this nervous? I always wish to offer 'do nafil shukrane ke' with my husband after our nikah. It was the first thing to do after my wedding.

'My husband' how foreign this word sound on my lips. But it gave piece to my heart that he is mine as much as I'm his.

(salah for extra gratitude)

Growing weary of waiting, fatigue set in. Around 1:00 in the morning, the door opened, and I recognized him even though my head was veiled. As he entered, he paused, and I could sense his gaze upon me. I immediately lowered my gaze to my lap. But suddenly I felt a firm hard grip on my arm. I was pulled from my sitting position onto my knees on the bed, and my veil was lifted from my face. At that moment, fear overcame me, and a small shriek escaped my lips as Zayan stood before me, wearing a stern expression.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

So what do you think guys will happen in next chapter?

I don't have anything to write after chapter today. So I am writing anything which is coming to my mind.

You won't believe that I'm writing this at 1:42 in night. 🤡 I usually sleep or read at this time.😭

I don't have time to write. As I have to manage my two insta account also. You know I didn't upload any reel from three days 😫 and I used to upload daily. Never mind why I'm even rambling? Maybe I'm sleepy that why. 😭

Okay tell me in comment how was the chapter. Was it worth the wait or not? And seriously do not ever think that if you say something bad about my book then I will take it to heart and will be rude to you, then throw this thought out of your mind. Because I'm person who always look at the positive part of situation. And I will improve myself by your advice.

BUT REMEMBER YOU CAN CRITICIZE MY CHARACTER OR BOOK BUT NOT ME BECAUSE I WON'T TOLERATE THAT.

Take care and enjoy. ❤
Xoxo

Your author
Anna 🦋

Word limit:- 2151

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.8K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
274K 13.7K 49
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 If you're only looking for romantic love story, then this novel isn't for you. Kindly skip it. . . . . . . . Stil...
241K 11.3K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
70.6K 4.8K 20
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...