The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 57

64 9 0
By An-errr

This statement is quite strange, she is the guardian? What kind of guardian is that, making Gu Siyu very puzzled. Could it be because she slapped her?

Gu Siyu didn't say much.

The police officer in the front passenger seat kept turning his head to look at the two of them, occasionally making a comment or two, asking what was going on.

Gu Siyu didn't want to respond much, and Huo Junxian, sitting next to her, helped answer the questions. She insisted that it was Jin Yuansen retaliating against her, sending people to kidnap Gu Siyu. She said it seriously, and her quiet appearance made it hard for people to doubt her words.

The police officer sighed and said, "Your relationship is really complicated; how did you end up living like this?"

The car passed through an area illuminated by neon lights, and the light reflected on the car window. Gu Siyu saw her own face from above and was somewhat stunned.

She looked forward, staring at the car window, wanting to take a closer look at herself. After discovering her own strangeness, she blinked hard, suppressing her emotions.

Inside the police station, there were not many people. A slightly older police officer was eating instant noodles. He pressed the noodles and came over, asking, "What's going on?"

Huo Junxian found a chair to sit down, asked Gu Siyu to sit next to her, and when the police officer approached, she politely said, "Please eat first; we are not in a hurry here."

Jin Yuansen came over in his car. He entered from the back and first checked his wristwatch, thinking there was still time. The surveillance footage from the club hadn't arrived yet. He said, "There's no rush; we need to talk about this matter carefully."

The two police officers who drove over sat together. "What's the matter? Let's hear it slowly." They focused their gaze on Gu Siyu, feeling that she was the key.

Huo Junxian tugged at Gu Siyu's hand. "You need to answer properly, right? Jin Yuansen kidnapped you, grabbed you, and wanted to take you away."

Jin Yuansen stepped forward, "Huo Junxian, don't falsely accuse me. Gu Siyu came with me willingly. You couldn't keep her." He looked at Gu Siyu and warned, "Think carefully about what you say, or else... you'll see who will help you in the future."

Gu Siyu kept her mouth shut, refusing to say a word.

They continued the discussion until Jin Yuansen's assistant brought the video footage. Jin Yuansen directly showed it to the police, pointing at the scene where Gu Siyu held a knife. "Look, she came to me first. Gu Siyu, now we have witnesses, evidence, and everything. Do you still want to deny it?"

Gu Siyu spoke, "He forced me into the car; he wanted..."

"Don't talk nonsense. I was taking you to the police station!" Jin Yuansen was so angry that his nose almost went crooked. He adjusted his glasses, glanced down, saw Huo Junxian and Gu Siyu holding hands, and said, "Are you two conspiring against me? Trying to frame me for kidnapping?"

Huo Junxian nodded. "You did kidnap her; she didn't want to go with you." As she spoke, she kept smiling at Gu Siyu, tightly squeezing her fingers, and everyone was watching their hands.

As it seemed another argument was about to erupt, an older police officer, having finished his instant noodles, approached and slammed his hand on the table, saying sternly, "What do you three think this is? Explain yourselves properly."

Gu Siyu sat on a chair, looking at him, feeling a strange sense of familiarity. After staring for a moment, she pulled her fingers back, but Huo Junxian held on tightly, reddening her fingertips. Gu Siyu said, "Yes, I wanted to run away. Jin Yuansen promised to take me away."

The story had a mix of truth and falsehood, and Jin Yuansen stared at Gu Siyu, seemingly understanding something. Through gritted teeth, he said, "You're talking nonsense! Believe it or not, I'll..."

"What will you do?" The older police officer glared back. "Look at where you are! What do you think this place is?"

In reality, the police shouldn't have been so harsh on him. Among the three, he was the only one telling the truth, but his truth seemed the most like a lie.

The police officer asked Gu Siyu, "Why did you want to run, and what did you mean by stabbing him with a knife?"

Gu Siyu replied, "I have a bad relationship with his wife, had a little conflict. I stabbed him because... he looks exactly like my dad."

At this point, Jin Yuansen frowned. He put his hands on his hips and said, "Who looks like your dad? Isn't he in prison?"

"I'm asking the questions; why are you interrupting?" the police officer rebuked.

Jin Yuansen pursed his lips, resenting even this police officer. How could he, the former director of Huo's, be treated so disrespectfully?

Gu Siyu continued to fabricate the story, not admitting that she intended to harm someone. Blaming it on Jin Yuansen resembling her father, she couldn't control her impulse at that moment. Jin Yuansen's expression became complex as he doubted himself, checking his face on the phone multiple times, refusing to believe how old he looked now.

Since the incident didn't involve substantial harm, the police hoped they could resolve the dispute through mediation. The three of them had conflicting statements, and eventually, three lawyers arrived. Yu Jianbai, on Huo Junxian's side, asserted it was a case of Jin Yuansen kidnapping and threatening. The lawyer representing Gu Siyu argued that she only used the knife to scare him, claiming that Jin Yuansen looked like her father. Jin Yuansen's lawyer accused Gu Siyu of attempting murder.

The police officer were frustrated and, if not for their prominent identities, would have detained them long ago. After two hours of arguing, the police officer sternly asked if they wanted to reconcile or proceed with an investigation. If not, they would open a case and thoroughly investigate the reasons for their presence at the scene.

Except for Gu Siyu, nobody wanted to escalate the matter. Jin Yuansen had other matters to attend to, and if they probed into who he met that day, it would create more trouble for him. The police officer urged them to apologize to each other, complete the records, and undergo some counseling. They were all influential figures, and behaving like impulsive children was beneath them.

None of them apologized, but the records were made. The older police officer typed, with Gu Siyu responding to each question.

Finally, he printed the record and asked Gu Siyu to sign it. As she glanced over it, every word she spoke was recorded. When she reached the statement "I have read the above record, and it is consistent with my statement," she copied it onto the computer and handed it to the police.

The police officer flipped through the pages, seeing the signature at the top, and muttered, "Gu Siyu, the name sounds familiar..."

"Um."

The police officer scrutinized her carefully, recognizing her, quite astonished.

He was the one who handled the case when Gu Siyu stabbed her father ten years ago. At that time, he wasn't just typing behind a computer; he stood beside her, teaching her how to write her name. He saw the horrific burn scars on her hands, holding her hands and crying.

A decade had passed in the blink of an eye, quite poignant.

The police officer flipped through the record and said, "You also need to provide your ID."

Coming out of the police station at 2 AM, the complaints and gossip from within the station were audible. The old police officer expressed his lament about having to deal with relationship disputes at this hour.

Jin Yuansen adjusted his clothes at the door, with his secretary and assistant behind him. He glared fiercely at Huo Junxian, afraid to confront her directly. His gaze shifted to Gu Siyu, saying, "Serves you right."

They didn't use hysterical arguments to deceive Jin Yuansen; Huo Junxian wouldn't shout loudly, and Gu Siyu remained calm. If the two of them engaged in a fierce confrontation, it would be quite strange.

This awkward, crazy, quiet, and extremely distorted way was just suitable for them.

In Jin Yuansen's line of sight, Huo Junxian held Gu Siyu's hand, guiding her into the car. She tightly grasped her, pulling her into the car and hugging her tightly.

Chen Tao came to drive. Dealing with matters at the police station was too significant, so he was alerted in the middle of the night to come and resolve the issue with his secretary.

As the car drove away, they started kissing, unleashing the passion they had been holding back. With Gu Siyu sitting on Huo Junxian's lap, hooking her neck and kissing her. When Huo Junxian tried to embrace her waist, Gu Siyu pressed the seat down, leaning on her.

Their knees pressed into the luxurious gray leather seats, and a faint creaking sound reached their ears.

As they paused, Huo Junxian looked at Gu Siyu, biting her lip, her voice low, "What's wrong?"

The intense passion had subsided, and Gu Siyu still remembered the sensation of being dragged out of the car. Huo Junxian, seemingly crazed, gripped her waist and pulled her out, leaving Gu Siyu looking disheveled.

"What's wrong?" Huo Junxian asked.

Gu Siyu pinched her waist and pulled her down. Huo Junxian desperately grabbed the handrail, saying, "Don't take off my clothes in the car."

Where did her mind wander off to?

Gu Siyu just wanted to bring their heights to the same level again. Huo Junxian made a humming sound, and Gu Siyu, with all her strength, kissed her. Lips pressed against each other, sometimes struggling to find the right spot, occasionally biting.

When she was tired, Gu Siyu lay on Huo Junxian's body. Huo Junxian was catching her breath, and her exhales warmed Gu Siyu's ear. Gu Siyu pressed against her neck, making humming sounds.

With closed eyes, Gu Siyu reached for Huo Junxian's cheek. They lay on their sides, lips gently brushing against each other, indulging in the sweetness of the moment.

After a long kiss, in the narrow seat, they were like petals squeezed into a jar, mutually enjoying the sweetness.

The car came to a stop, and the partition was raised early. Chen Tao, oblivious to their actions, went outside to smoke, leaving the two of them lingering inside for a while.

It was very late, and instead of taking them back, Chen Tao booked a luxury hotel. He took care of all the procedures, and once they registered their identities, they could check in.

At the hotel, they took a shower together, helping each other. Exhausted, they lay down on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly, their hearts still racing from the intense experience.

In a daze, Gu Siyu heard someone say, "Don't do this in the future. Hurting yourself is not being smart."

Feeling annoyed, Gu Siyu turned over, wondering why anyone would want to hurt themselves.

When they woke up, they were both naked, lying side by side. Huo Junxian's smooth arm rested on the bedsheet, her disheveled hair framing her face, and a smile playing at the corners of her eyes.

A new day began, and Gu Siyu didn't go back with Huo Junxian. After having breakfast delivered by the hotel, she went to her old place to get her household registration book and then visited a couple of places. After obtaining permission, she went to visit the prison.

Since his imprisonment, Gu Siyu had never visited him. This time, she wanted to confirm whether Jin Yuansen really looked a lot like him. Sitting on a high stool outside the visitation room, Gu Siyu waited for the prison guard to bring him over.

However, she felt a sense of disappointment when she saw him. The man behind the glass had a scruffy beard, a hunched back, and sunken eye sockets, resembling the typical overworked middle-aged man found on the street. He looked nothing like the somewhat attractive and face-dependent young man in her memories.

Ironically, this man's appearance was quite disheveled, and he was far from the stereotypical image of an abusive husband in movies and TV shows. Sitting there, he squinted his eyes and, after a while, focused his gaze. He spoke, "Siyu?"

"Don't call me that way," Gu Siyu replied coldly.

He stared at her, confused for a moment, and after a faint smile, his expression turned timid. He said something difficult to distinguish.

"You are different from your mother; you are more beautiful than her."

Feeling disgusted, Gu Siyu sneered. She wanted to grab her phone and throw it at him, but seeing the nearby prison guard, she restrained herself.

He asked, "What are you doing now?"

"Scamming for food, drinks, and a place to sleep," Gu Siyu replied.

He looked surprised, "Aren't you sent to the orphanage? Haven't you been adopted?"

"Orphanage?" Gu Siyu laughed, "Who would adopt a 13 year old girl, especially one who almost killed her own father?"

His cracked lips moved, but he couldn't articulate a response, so he lowered his head.

But why this pretentious act?

Gu Siyu looked at him and said, "Maybe I deserved it. After the juvenile center, I spent half a year in a reformatory, then came out with no money, living on a meager monthly allowance. Maybe your genes are still in me, and I quickly turned into a little gangster. Although I didn't go into gambling, I became a tool for others who did."

"Siyu..."

"Want to apologize?" Gu Siyu sneered, "The reform education in prison seems effective. It looks like you enjoyed your time there, living it up and transforming into a normal person."

The more Gu Siyu looked at him, the more she felt twisted.

Why?

Why did she end up like this in society, while he, imprisoned, lived well and transformed into a seemingly good person? Why didn't he become trash? It would be better if he didn't strive for self-improvement!

Why, why, why?

I've become such a mess. Why did you have to become better!

"I didn't have a good time inside either," he said hesitantly. "I heard you came to see me, and I was a bit scared."

"Is your life worse than mine?" Gu Siyu asked him.

He remained silent.

Gu Siyu said, "Scared is good."

Soon, the visitation time was ending. The prison guard reminded them there were only three minutes left, urging them to make good use of the time.

He said, "Siyu, I regret it too. I shouldn't have followed the devil at that time. When I think about it, I shouldn't have hit you. Clearly, it was your mother who abandoned us, and I've been reflecting on why."

Is it repentance?

Gu Siyu didn't bother to look at his expression. Domestic violence and gambling were of the same nature, and no one could change that. Her ability to tell lies was probably inherited from this man.

After leaving the visitation room, Gu Siyu walked outside. The air outside the tall walls wasn't pleasant, and she took out a cigarette, lit it, and held it between her lips.

Last time, Gu Siyu was quite proud of quitting smoking, feeling like she achieved something remarkable. But now, she looked like an old smoker again.

Sitting on the outdoor fitness equipment, she smoked. Police cars came and went, and after finishing a cigarette, she spread her palm and looked at her palm lines. Some fortune teller once said she had clear palm lines, signifying good fortune. Gu Siyu thought it was nonsense, and looking at her hand for too long made it tremble.

Sensing someone watching her, Gu Siyu turned her head. Huo Junxian had been waiting for her quietly, leaning against a camphor tree. Gu Siyu hurriedly stubbed out the cigarette.

Huo Junxian said, "It's okay."

Gu Siyu's fingers trembled as she forcefully grasped the cigarette. This time, without avoiding it, she blew a smoke ring.

Squinting and tilting her head back, thoroughly enjoying it.

Gu Siyu exhaled, reveling in the pleasure of smoking. She was indifferent to the fact that she had quit last time, looking like an old smoker again.

Huo Junxian stood next to Gu Siyu, asking, "What did you talk about?"

Gu Siyu replied, "Nonsense. He recognized me at a glance, but I stared at him for a long time."

From 13 to 23 years old, it was a significant span.

At that time, Gu Siyu was still a skinny child who could wield a knife against him. Now...

"Calculate the time. He should be released soon."

Pure domestic violence wouldn't lead to ten years in prison unless someone was killed. However, he had indeed almost killed Gu Siyu at that time. As for why he got a ten-year sentence, it was due to the gambling involvement – organizing gambling with children as chips.

But the length of the sentence didn't matter. Today, when Gu Siyu applied for a prison visit, the young officer probably didn't understand how he got in. He told Gu Siyu that he had behaved well inside, being an active participant in labor reform, earning several months of parole rewards.

After finishing the cigarette.

Huo Junxian's hand landed on Gu Siyu's head, rubbing it once and then again. Gu Siyu tried to dodge, but she couldn't avoid it. The palm rested on her head. At first, she felt uneasy, but after a while, she thought about how the dog seemed so happy when she was being rubbed. Indeed, it was quite comfortable.

Huo Junxian, as a person, sometimes seemed to have high emotional intelligence, while at other times, it appeared particularly low, making it hard to determine her true nature.

However, her tenderness was exceptionally captivating.

Huo Junxian asked, "Does he look like your dad?"

"Not really. Maybe it's the scumbag vibe. Just looks exactly like him." Gu Siyu recalled for a moment, shook her head, and the man's appearance appeared in her mind, making her nauseous.

Huo Junxian's hand moved down to her neck, saying, "Don't always lower your head."

Gu Siyu tilted her head, feeling uncomfortable. It turned out the pain in the back of her head had been bothering her. Huo Junxian helped massage it, and it felt much better.

Leaving the prison, Huo Junxian drove with Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu held her phone, reading the news. It wasn't clear which media outlet was so well-informed, but they had exposed the incident of them going to the police station again on the internet.

Netizens commented, "This is the life of the wealthy! I thought wealthy living involved intrigue, industrial espionage, pressing each other on projects, and secretly breaking contracts. I didn't expect it to be the husband eloping with his mistress, the wife crashing a car, and all three ending up in the police station for ideological education. Hilarious."

Gu Siyu thought, 'Silly child, there's much you haven't understood yet. Some people may seem foolish on the surface, but are shrewd inside. If you let others see that, how will you handle things?'

Huo Junxian took Gu Siyu to the largest nearby shopping mall. Along the way, Gu Siyu was on a shopping spree, and Huo Junxian used her credit card without hesitation. Gu Siyu bought a set of everything, including perfumes, handbags, and various jewelry items. Finally, they went to buy clothes.

Now, in mid-September, the heat of summer was fading, and the mall displayed many thin and long outfits. Gu Siyu picked a set from one of the malls.

After the shopping spree, Gu Siyu was in a great mood.

However, the two of them were spotted again by passersby. Online, people expressed sympathy for Huo Junxian, saying the rich sister was too foolish. Some believed that since Gu Siyu had left with someone else, she would eventually take Huo Junxian's money and run away. They advised her to wake up soon.

"Do you want diamonds?" Huo Junxian asked Gu Siyu. It seemed she never paid attention to online opinions. Given Gu Siyu's love for money, she accepted whatever Huo Junxian offered without being picky. "Where should we buy them?"

"Christie's is currently auctioning diamonds. They are all above six carats, and the colors are quite appealing. If you want, I can take you to have a look."

"How much?" Gu Siyu, holding shopping bags, raised her arm to check on her phone.

"I'm not sure about this one. My dad used to go for these auctions and bought them as gifts for me," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu checked on her phone, shook her head at the prices, which started at a minimum of one million. "Diamonds don't hold their value like gold."

Huo Junxian just smiled. "Diamonds are definitely more valuable than gold."

Diamonds are much more precious than gold.

Huo Junxian added, "When buying these things, you don't need to worry about their value retention. If you like it, that's enough. If you want, I'll have Uncle Chen take us to have a look."

These words would make any girl's heart flutter. Gu Siyu quickened her pace, fearing she couldn't resist the temptation to buy a diamond. However, she immediately remembered something, "I remember the dog or cat tail you gave me earlier, with a diamond at the end. Is it real or fake?"

Huo Junxian took a moment to recall, "Oh, that one. It's real. A loose diamond. Someone gave it to my dad, and I had it customized."

"Damn."

Gu Siyu urged Huo Junxian to hurry downstairs. She wanted to get back quickly and pull that diamond out. Keeping it at home wasn't safe; it should be in the safe. If it got stolen, she would cry.

Huo Junxian was casual, saying, "That's a white diamond, not worth much. A single one that size is just over a million."

Gu Siyu swung her shopping bag onto her shoulder.

Her mind was now filled with thoughts of money. She had gathered all the property from her home and intended to go to the bank to open a safe deposit box. Unfortunately, the bank was closed by the time she arrived.

Huo Junxian calmly mentioned that she had several safes at home, and if Gu Siyu wanted, she could give her one.

Sitting in the car, Gu Siyu listened to Huo Junxian talk lightly. She took out the dog collar from the bag, pointing at the dog tag on it, and asked, "How much is this?"

"Let's calculate based on weight." Huo Junxian tilted it herself, "Five or six hundred thousand? Platinum isn't as profitable now. Palladium seems to be more lucrative."

"...Oh." Gu Siyu remained calm on the surface. Honestly, she had never thought about taking Huo Junxian's money. First, she felt Huo Junxian was pitiful and had no money. Second, she thought Huo Junxian, despite not cooperating with her, was cautious, more frugal, and knew how to live; she was quite economical.

"Do you consider this just a toy?" Gu Siyu asked. Seeing Huo Junxian nod, she said, "You're too extravagant."

"It's not for playing; why keep it?" Huo Junxian smiled. "I already have a lot of money, and no one to inherit it."

Gu Siyu looked at her belly and stuffed the items she had fiddled with at Huo Junxian's place into the bag, feeling quite complex.

"Do you think I'm foolish to put these things in a safe deposit box?" Gu Siyu asked.

"No." Huo Junxian said seriously, "It's very cute."

She smiled again, "If you like, I'll give you more little things made of gold in the future."

Gu Siyu held the bag tightly, arriving at Huo Junxian's villa. She still cherished the little things in the bag, calling them toys for Huo Junxian but jewelry for herself. Anyone seeing these things would like them, right?

She put on all the jewelry she had bought today, including earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. She admired herself for a while. Huo Junxian was about to call her secretary and asked, "Why don't you wear the animal ears?"

With white dog ears, wouldn't Gu Siyu look like a dog if she wore them? It seemed too playful, so she didn't put them on, saying, "This one is relatively cheap, not valuable."

"No, that's the one I like the most. Have you opened the small ball on the animal ears? There are two Tahitian black pearls inside, the Queen of Pearls," Huo Junxian said with a smile, holding her phone and going to the stairs to make a call.

Gu Siyu turned around and stealthily opened the golden bell beneath the animal ears. Darn, there was indeed a black pearl, and she took the pearl out. When she examined it against the light, the pearl had a greenish sheen.

She wanted to curse.

Really, poor people couldn't recognize jewelry.

Unable to resist the temptation, Gu Siyu put on the animal ears. Huo Junxian walked to the stairs, turned back, and smiled gently.

They successfully completed the first step in dealing with Jin Yuansen. The next step was for Huo Junxian to handle the business matters. Gu Siyu didn't ask about the details; she mainly couldn't understand them. This time, whatever Huo Junxian did, Gu Siyu would cooperate accordingly.

It all depended on mutual trust.

After leaving the police station, Huo Junxian's company immediately took some actions, ostensibly retaliating against Jin Yuansen, asking the lawyer to file a lawsuit. It wasn't about accusing Jin Yuansen of betraying trade secrets, but about suing him for concealing assets during marriage.

This shocked the public, including Gu Siyu. She had no idea about this, only knowing that Jin Yuansen was investigating Huo Junxian's money. Unexpectedly, Huo Junxian was also dealing with Jin Yuansen's finances.

During the divorce, Jin Yuansen deliberately hid his money, thinking he was clever, but he didn't expect Huo Junxian to have a hidden move.

If Jin Yuansen lost the lawsuit, he would have to share his property with Huo Junxian. To win, Jin Yuansen had to find a way to uncover Huo Junxian's hidden assets, and that's where Gu Siyu came in.

The reason they went through this elaborate scheme was simple: if Gu Siyu approached Jin Yuansen, he could set conditions, but if Jin Yuansen approached them, Gu Siyu could act arrogantly.

Dealing with Jin Yuansen was easy; the only thing Gu Siyu worried about was whether Huo Junxian could hide her assets well and not have a mishap.

While contemplating, Gu Siyu adjusted her own safe and put on the animal ears. She also wore a dog tag, leaving only a thin, long animal tail with a perfectly placed diamond at the tip. She hesitated whether to take off the diamond.

Huo Junxian came downstairs, handed her a document, and said, "These are my hidden assets. If Jin Yuansen approaches you, you can reveal some to him. There are markings indicating what can be said and what cannot."

She said it casually.

But holding this stack of documents felt heavy, as if she didn't care about these hidden assets, yet whoever held them had control over her weak point.

Huo Junxian leaned over, pressing her hand on the document. With her other finger, she pointed at Gu Siyu's lips and said, "Xiaoyu, I have completely entrusted myself to you."

Gu Siyu's heart skipped a beat.

Not in shock, but as if she had been stabbed.

This woman was truly cunning.

"If you don't know what to do, I can teach you..." Huo Junxian touched Gu Siyu's lips, pinching her animal ears. Gu Siyu was already thin, and her small ears made her seem even smaller. "Wearing the ears obediently, you look irresistible."

This lonely woman had started playing mischievously, but was Gu Siyu so easy to yield? She leaned in and kissed Huo Junxian, quickly making her lose herself in the dominant assault.

Taking out the tail, Gu Siyu asked Huo Junxian, "Do you know what this is?"

The white diamond underneath cost over a million. The slender animal tail could accommodate the diamond perfectly. No wonder Huo Junxian said it wasn't valuable; who would randomly stuff diamonds?

Gu Siyu had to suppress her rich woman's playfulness today, making this rich woman's heart tremble.

"I know," Huo Junxian's voice choked.

"Do you know how to use this thing? Do you know where it goes?"

Huo Junxian couldn't speak, being kissed.

Turning her over, Huo Junxian didn't stabilize herself, hands on the stairs. Gu Siyu said, "You definitely know, after all, you designed it yourself. Put it on, enjoy it."

Huo Junxian turned her head and kissed her in response to Gu Siyu's strong attack.

------------------------

Translator's note: I'm utterly speechless about these two. Is that toy (tail) meant for BDSM? Ah! My mind is filled with perverted thoughts. Ahem... I'm too shy to share this content and the other chapters. (Hiding.jpg)

TO BE CONTINUE... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 15.5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
36.3K 1.1K 29
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
7.9K 218 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...