MIRACLE: OUR FOREVER

By lxyhans20

Samanun Anuntrakul, the cold CEO of the Royal Empire who is ignorant about love, is fated to meet the lovely... More

1. SAMANUN ANUNTRAKUL
2. KORNKARMON PATRICIA ARMSTRONG
3. THE GANG
4. CONVERSATION
5. THE ARMSTRONG
6. ANOTHER 'MEETING'
7. ENCOUNTER
8. CAPTIVATED
9. GUILT
10. DEALS
11. PARTNERS
12. DECISION
13. THE FASHION SHOW
14. SCANDAL
15. WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS
16. A DATE?
17. ONE-SIDED?
18. E-DAY!
19. RECONCILIATION
20. CONSEQUENCE
22. THE DAY! 💐
23. RECEPTION
24. DOMESTICITY

21. CHANCE

2K 84 18
By lxyhans20

SAM'S POV

It's been a week since that night and she still ignored all my calls and texts until today, the day of our supposed family trip and we came here without her.

I had to lie to my family that she couldn't join us because she had something to do. But in fact, she didn't even respond to my message.

Regret?

Yes, I am. If one thing I want to take back from my life is my words to her.

I'm walking along the beach alone right now. I let my feet touch the cold water, it helps quite a bit in calming my jittery mind.

After tired of walking, I took my steps to the nearby beach chair and enjoyed the views from there. I didn't realize that I needed this vacation, not until I arrived here yesterday.

We had a family dinner last night, surprisingly it's going well even with Neung in the picture. I expect her to throw some hands with Grandma before they settle their feelings. But, everything went smoothly. Maybe she already prepared for this day to come.

My family issues are settled, now comes the new issue with Mon. There's no word 'peace' in your life, Sam.

"Sigh..."

"Are you already in Bangkok? Looks like your thought already brought you there." Neung joked.

Song and Neung who's coming from my back took a seat around me. If their relationship with Grandma had improved, things would not the same with me.

I'm still not forgiving them, 'fully'. Even now, I'm just tolerating their presence here.

"Sam,"

"Hmmm."

"We are sorry."

"Hmmm"

"Do you know, it's ugly when old people sulk."

I just rolled my eyes at her banter. She's still the same as I remembered, always picking on me.

Song just chuckled looking at our interaction.

"By the way, Neung, what did you talk about with Grandma? I didn't expect that you two would reconcile that fast." Song changed the topic.

"Well, she promised that she would inherit half of her wealth to me so I was like, 'Okay deals'."

We both know that's purely a lie.

"Huh, In your dream," I said.

"Hello, you can ask Grandma for confirmation."

"Like I will agree to it."

"Why? You have a higher share than her now?"

"No, I just got the power. Look at who's the CEO of Royal Empire now!" I said smugly.

"And I will inherit the wealth without doing anything." She stuck out her tongue.

'Really? Is she a 34-year-old woman?'

While we are bickering, Song just comfortably watching us. She was always the calm and silent one between us three.

We are now just silently enjoying the beach view after tired of the bickering,

"Sam," Neung called again.

'What's wrong with her addicted to calling my name?'

"Hmmm," I hummed to respond.

"Why Mon didn't come? Do you know that I'm excited to meet her? I even did my hair and even my nails." She pouted and I just ignored her question.

"She's pretty right?"

"Hmmm," I'm smiling without realizing it. "Hah?" I just realized what I did but it's too late as they are already bursting into laughter.

"You're whipped, Sam."

My face already blushed.

"Do you like your fiance that much?" They are still not done teasing me.

I was blushing for a moment before my face was crestfallen again remembering how we had not been in a good term since last week.

Noticing my changes, they stop laughing.

"Why, Sam? You seem off since we came here?" Song asks concerned while exchanging meaningful looks with Neung.

"Yeah, I thought it was about us. But, every time Mon's name was mentioned you looked troubled." Neung stated her opinion.

"Is it because of the arranged marriage?" Song asked. She had no idea that her sister's marriage was arranged by their grandmother.

Looking at their interaction and how Ice told her about her encounter with them at the flower shop, they sound in love with each other.

"Well, if that is the case, just confront Grandma about it. You know that she's more open now. I know, she will understand."

Listening to them getting out of context, I step in to prevent them from misunderstanding it further.

"No, it's nothing related to the arrangement. I already accepted it way before. Besides, it is my decision to get married. Grandma just initiated our meeting." I sighed before continuing.

"It's already been a week since I last talked with Mon. She's been ignoring my calls and texts since then."

I don't know how I can open up to them about that issue. But, I think that's the right thing to do for now.

"Does it mean, since my encounter with Grandma last Saturday?"

"Yes, exactly on that night..." I was still hesitant to reveal it.

I took a deep breath, "I did her wrong. I don't know what possessed me that time, I scolded her that night for bringing Grandmother to your restaurant. I know it's irrational. But, things had been done."

"What exactly did you say to her?" This time Neung asked after attentively listening to my confession.

I repeated back my words to Mon but this time to my sisters,

*smack*

"Awwh!" I shrieked in pain while holding the back of my head.

Neung smack my head!

"That's the price of thinking with your dick before you talk."

"Fuck! You're not helping at all!"

I'm still rubbing the back of my head.

"Wow, Sam. I'm not sure you will have a chance this time. If you did, she's an angel." Song stated.

"Have you apologized to her?" Neung asked.

"I already did, but still no response from her."

"Means, you apologizing through text?"

"Yes, and I did send her flowers."

"Just that?"

"Yes..."

Neung sighed deeply after listening to my answer.

"You're being a dick just because you have one!"

"And what is your obsession with me having a dick?" I said, unsatisfied with her statement.

"Enough! You're not solving any of the problems by discussing that."

"Talking about it, did she know that you have one?" Neung asked again ignoring Song's warning.

I think for a while. "Probably..."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Her family knows about my condition so, she probably knew about it. But, it never came out of my mouth thought."

"Hmmm, but there's still a risk that she didn't know about it."

"She must know already, that's the most important part for her family to let her know before introducing her to me." I'm trying to convince myself that Mon already knows about my condition.

"Well, going back to your issue with Mon, I suggested that, you meet her face to face. Be a gentlewoman and admit your mistake. If you're lucky she will forgive you. If not, well, I understand her."

My forehead creases at Neung's advice. "What kind of advice is that? Not convincing at all."

"Well, serve your right, that's the price you have to pay for running your mouth bluntly."

After our intense discussion, we decided to wrap it up when the sun almost set.

We are walking side by side back to our resort. Reaching the lobby, we are greeted by Grandma, who's waiting for us.

"Sam, I need to talk to you."

"What is it, Grandma?"

Song and Neung have excused themselves to their respective room.

"What happened to you and Mon?"

I gulped, "What do you mean?"

'Did she already know about it?'

"Pohn tell me that Mon is considering breaking off the engagement."

"WHAT?"

I was stunned.

'No, that's not happening'

"She didn't tell me about that!"

"Of course, she's not yet. She's still considering."

I was stunned, I knew it would be difficult but I never had any idea that she would pull this card.

"Sam... I know you are marrying because of my decision. I'm sorry if you're forced to do this." There's a visible regret in her tone

"So, this time, I will leave the decision to you two. Meet her face to face, and discuss it. I will give both of you until next week to decide whether to proceed with the wedding or not."

"Are you really okay about it?" I asked her back.

"I realized it is not my place to decide. I'm sorry that I'm trying to meddle with your life before this. So, I hope you can decide for yourself this time." She left me frozen on the spot while she headed to her room.

If she announced this way before, maybe I would have been filled with joy but now, I feel reluctant to break off my engagement with Mon. Why?

This news shocked me, and deep in my heart I can feel that I don't want this to happen.

I want the wedding to proceed as agreed. But, this marriage involving two people, her decision matters too. What if she insists on calling off the wedding?

The thought of it already fears me.

'No, no, no. I will not let that happen. Otherwise, my efforts convincing her to get engaged with me will be in vain.'

'I need to do something to change her mind, to stop her decision to break off the engagement.'

'What should I do?'

'I didn't even have a chance to give her the concert ticket yet.'

'Wait...'

'The ticket!'

*

Flashback to last Monday,

Yesterday, I found out about Mon's birthday when I looked at the calendar on her table.

"Hello, Yuki?"

"Hello, Khun Sam? Is this you? What's the occasion?"

"Ahmm, well... Nothing much, it just... Yesterday, I found out that Mon's birthday is just around the corner. Can you help me with what she likes or what she wants for her birthday?"

Sam is blushing while asking the question. Luckily, Yuki is not present in front of her to witness that.

"Oh, about that... You know, Mon is a simple person she will appreciate everything you give her even if it is just a flower by the roadside"

"Well, it's not shocking to know that."

We both laugh at how true is it.

"But..." Yuki continued. "There's something she really wanna do this year, and it has been on her bucket list for years!"

"And what is that?"

"But it seems impossible now?"

"And why is that?" I became impatient.

"First, because of how busy she is with the company and the wedding. Second, she is thinking about my situation and third, it is already on sale. Considering how famous they are, I don't think she managed to grab even one."

"Okay... can I know what is that? Maybe I can make it possible for her."

My leg shaking while waiting for her answer.

"It's Blackpink concert!" She revealed.

"B-black what?!" My eyebrows knitted. "What is that?" I stood up from my seat.

"Khun Sam! you don't know Blackpink?"

"Why should I know them? Are they in business or what? Who are they?"

"Oh my god! Khun Sam! They are a global star and one of the hottest girl groups right now!"

"Yeah... and I still don't know them..."

Yuki lightly slapped her forehead at how clueless Sam was.

"Yeah, but Mon is crazy about them! Especially for her Jisoo! She's been planning to go to their concert for years, but things always happened and that bucket list of her have been going on for years without being ticked out

And you know what's worse? It's really hard for them to make a world tour as they are so busy individually and this year, they finally made it happen and it became one of the biggest world tours ever made by a K-pop artist.

If she still didn't make it this year, I guess she have to wait for another few years to be able to attend that concert of her idol."

'Okay, that's a lot of information.'

'They are that big?'

'But how come I didn't know anything about them? Am I living under the rock?'

"Do you know why this concert as her birthday gift will make it more special?" Yuki spoke again.

"Why?"

"The Blackpink concert in Bangkok falls on the night of 4th Dec which is just a few hours before her birthday and it will become one of the best gifts you can get her on her 25th birthday!"

'Okay, that's cool!'

"Now, how do I get the ticket?"

"Well, that is for you to figure out. As far as I know, the tickets have been sold out."

"That's impossible, then."

"Oh, come on! You're giving up already? I thought the 'Anuntrakul' in your name could pull out some strings."

I sighed deeply.

"I will try to figure it out, then."

"That's what I wanna hear. The effort makes it more valuable for Mon. I can guarantee that!"

"Well, enough of it. How's your dad been doing?"

"He's getting better! And thanks to Tee too for making it easier for me." There's an adoration in her voice.

"Wait, wait... How come that friend of mine is in the picture?"

"Opss..."

"Yuki..."

"Well... Ahmmm... You know... How she sent me to the hospital before..." She's still contemplating to finish her story.

"Hmm, okay... I'm fully aware of that, but I don't know if there's a follow-up case." I teased.

"It just... She's there, and always present, somehow making things easier and bearable for me." She said sincerely.

"You don't feel like she's taking advantage of the situation?"

"No, I don't think so! There's a lot of effort coming from her to consider just that."

"I'm glad if you felt like that. I think it's time for her to find her significant someone too so that she can stop having flings around."

"Did she have a lot?" Yuki tried to get some tea from Sam.

With that, they spent another hour exchanging stories about Tee and Mon.

"Well, I will say, good luck in getting the ticket."

"Yeah, pray for me."

"It's kinda nice talking to you, Khun Sam. I don't know you are fun to talk to."

"Well, all you have to do is give yourself a chance to talk to me."

Yuki's laughter explodes at Sam's statement before both of them say their goodbye.

The next day, I went to the office as usual and was greeted by Yha at the receptionist's table.

When I passed by her table, I remembered something that made me halt my steps immediately and turn back to her.

She wore a weird expression looking at their Khun Boss's unusual attitude.

"Yes, Khun Boss? Do you need anything?"

"Yha..."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever been to a concert before?"

Yha was stunned at the question. That was the least expected question coming from her one and only Khun Boss.

'Is she okay?' Yha asked herself.

"Yes! Of course, I have been to a concert before."

"And how did you get the ticket? I mean where did you usually buy it?"

"Usually, the organizers will provide the website to buy the ticket."

"And what if it's already sold out there?"

'Then, of course, you can't get the ticket!' but Yha knows she can't give that as an answer.

That results in a moment of silence between the two.

"Never mind." Sam gave up.

"Wait, wait, Khun Boss!" Yha stopped me from taking another step.

"If the tickets have sold out, the only way you can get it is by a reseller."

"And where can I find that reseller?"

"Hmm, you can find that around the social media, online shop or the easiest is in the fandom."

"Fandom?"

"Yes, Fandom. The group of fans of the artists."

"So, I have to lurk around their Fandom to find a reseller?"

"Yeah, sort of."

I sighed deeply. That just sounds impossible. "Alright, Thank you, Yha."

I forced my heavy steps into my office and slammed my body onto the nearby couch.

I don't feel like working today. Nothing seems to work for me. Mon still ignoring my texts and calls, getting the tickets for the Blackpink concert seems impossible...

'Hmmm, should I try?'

I grab my iPad and install all the social media available. I even made a new email to log in to a new account. I used to have them in my teenage years just to be in trend but end up deleting them. So now, especially after handling the business, I ended up having no time to indulge myself in those things and just getting the news through the official page of Royale Empire that always log in to on my phone and computer.

But, I do have an IG which is voluntarily managed by Kade or sometimes Jim. I don't even know the real use of it as they said, they just don't want another beauty to go to waste without displaying it in the social media.

There was one time a brand was making an offer through my IG and they almost accepted it without my knowledge. Luckily I found it out on time and rejected the deal and of course, they suffered the consequence after that.

I opened my already existing IG account searched for 'Blackpink' and clicked on the one that had a verified badge.

'57.8M followers?!' My eyes widened at the sight. 'Is that even possible?'

What catches my attention other than the number of followers is the mutual followers. There's one familiar name. 'Is this her IG?' I waited no more and clicked on the profile.

I don't remember following her on IG. This must be Kade or Jim doing.

'Wahh...' I was stunned. Her last update greeted my eyes once I was on her IG profile. It is our engagement photo!

My heart flutters at the sight.

When I looked at her number of followers, 'Wahh, quite an influencer huh?' I scrolled down her feed and went through all the pictures one by one.

Honestly talk, anyone would be proud to announce the woman I'm looking at now is their fiance. But, for me, I don't know how to feel, there's this unsettling feeling in me. Do I like her?

'Yes, Maybe.'

Will I love her in the future?

'I don't know... I don't think someone like me can feel what love is?'

'It is not that I don't believe in love, it just... I don't think it is something made for me.'

I keep scrolling through her feed.

'Beautiful.'

There are some pics during her study in the US, some with Yuki but mostly her picture alone. There's this one picture that left me hooked. A picture of her in a red dress showing her silky white back. I kept looking at it till I subconsciously hit the like button.

I gasped.

'Oh shit!'

When I look at the date of the post, it was one year ago! I immediately unlike the photo back.

'Damn... I hope she didn't see the notification if not... Shit, this is embarrassing!'

'Okay, now, let's just focus on the main purpose, Sam!'

'Where do I start? Nothing on IG, online shop?'

After gathering some information on Google about the concert, I started searching the tickets on Carousell, Shopee, Lazada, and even Amazon but nothing came out! If there is, it is obviously a scam.

I sighed.

Yha mentioned something about the fandom, how do I enter one? Should I try Twitter?

I created a new Twitter account and started following Blackpink and every account related to Blackpink. In the process, I learned a lot about Blackpink and its members.

I pay extra attention to the accounts that do the selling like merch, albums, and PC. They retweeted a lot of tweets regarding the tickets. It's true like Yha said, it is easier to find it in the fandom.

But... It doesn't mean you can get the ticket easily.

I ended up fighting on the internet with someone I didn't even know. That is the least expected thing that ever happened to me as the CEO of Royale Empire.

How can I not fight them... when it is me, was the one who commented first under the post but the seller replied to the person who commented after me? When I pointed it out, they dared to say that my account looked suspicious and suspected I just wanted to play around.

If only they know who I am and how desperate I am to get the ticket...

When I offer them to pay a higher price, they literally say...

'you're obviously a fraud.'

'Excuse me, who? Me? A fraud? What the f ...'

The thing is, who wants to believe an account with 0 followers and no profile picture, Sam?

When things keep going the same without any hope of me getting the ticket within the fandom, I put away my iPad and start questioning my actions.

'Honestly, what am I even doing?' I steal a glance at my watch. 'It's already 11.30 A.M!'

This is the first time I came to the office but didn't get any work done and instead, created chaos in the Blackpink fandom on the internet.

Who would thought that this day would come? I chuckled at myself.

At last, I grabbed my phone and dialled a number.

'This is my last straw.'

"Hello, Phoom. I need your favour."

End of flashback...

*

Today, I just dressed up casually with a white Slack and a white polo shirt as I have no plan to enter my office and go to St. Claire instead.

The fact that we just arrived from Phuket last night didn't affect me much as the thought of meeting her today somehow blew some spirit in me.

The long-delayed apology, I will make sure I get her forgiveness today.

I checked the tickets that I managed to obtain through Phoom's connection in the entertainment industry, and of course, they come with prices.

I need to pay almost 50,000 baht for a ticket, make it 100,000 baht for two. The price is kind of ridiculous compared to its original price, but the price doesn't matter to me. What matters is, that I got the tickets.

I made a few stops before reaching the St. Claire building which ended up with me holding a cup of milk tea with my right hand and a bouquet of red roses in my left hand.

I was greeted with a meaningful smile coming from St. Claire's staff once I entered the building. They must already have an idea of the purpose of my presence here.

I confronted the receptionist. "Is Mon available now?"

"Wait, I will check with her."

I just waited there while being greeted by a few staff that passed by.

"Ms. Mon instructed me to escort you to our meeting room. She has some work to be done, is it okay for you?"

"Yeah, okay."

The waiting continued from 30 minutes to hours and I didn't even realise when I fell asleep on the leather seat.

MON'S POV

I came out of my office and straight away headed to the main door considering how hungry I was since it was already past the lunch hour.

"Ms. Mon!" The receptionist called for me.

"Yes?"

She looked at Mon with a questionable expression as the sight of Khun Sam was nowhere to be found around their boss.

"Have you met Khun Sam in the meeting room?"

I gasped with widened eyes. "She's still here?!"

"Yeah, I think so. She hasn't left since she arrived. But, I'm not sure if she left already during lunch hour."

I rushed my feet to the meeting room and twisted the doorknob immediately to find out the truth.

My heart broke at the sight of the raven sleeping peacefully while hugging herself on the leather chair. She must be cold since she's alone in this spacious room.

"Sam..." I knocked on the table in front of her.

She opened her eyes slowly.

"Hmmm"

"Since when you are here?" I asked her since I had already forgotten at what time I received the call informing me about her visit.

My eyes fall on the flower and the milk tea that already melted on the table. I sighed deeply.

'I'm sorry, I really forgot' But I'm reluctant to say it out loud.

"Ermm since around 10?" She answered as she fully gained her consciousness.

"What?" It's already half past one now! "Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her from the chair heading out of the room.

"Wait, wait! The flower and..."

"I will get it later," I stated firmly.

Sam just willingly followed the brunette from behind like a lost child as the brunette dragged her out of the building.

The brunette's expression is unreadable. Sam can't tell whether she is angry. Or disappointed? The brunette just remained silent throughout their way to the parking lot. She even decided to travel by her car and shove Sam into the passenger seat without uttering a single word.

This is the first time the raven feels intimidated by the younger one and she can't even bring herself to question the younger one's action.

The journey is filled with silence till Mon break it with a question.

"Didn't you just come back from Phuket?"

"Yeah, we just arrived last night."

"At what time?"

"Around 11 P.M.? We touched down in Bangkok."

"Then, at what time do you reach home?"

"Almost 1 in the morning? Why?"

"What? Why so late?" There's a concern in her voice.

'No wonder she fell asleep in the room just now.'

"Because I have to send Song and Grandma first and I went back to my penthouse last night."

Sam looked at the brunette with a lifted eyebrow, confused by her sudden questions.

Mon sighed deeply and it was noticed by the raven but she was too cautious to ask further as she still couldn't figure out how the brunettes felt with their encounter today.

I'm fully aware that she's in Phuket during the weekend. The supposed trip that I indirectly avoid to join. I don't know how she dealt with her family about my absence but, that's her family right? She must know better how to handle it. I'm just an outsider anyway.

But... I hate it when I naturally still care about her well-being even after her hurtful words.

I hate how my heart aches to see the visible tiredness on her face due to the long trip.

I hate that I can't resent her after what she has said and how affected I am by it.

I 'hate' you, Sam.

For making me feel like this.

Sam noticed how the brunette was troubled with her thought as the brunette couldn't even feel the raven gaze that had been locked on her serious face for quite some time already.

The raven takes this moment to lean back and just enjoy the blessed view in front of her right now.

"We are here." I broke the silence.

Only then did she look away from my face.

Actually, I'm fully aware of how her gaze has been fixed on me and only God know how frantic my heartbeat is. Luckily, we arrived safely at the restaurant. If not, our accident will be on the news first before our wedding news.

Even when we were seated after ordering, her gaze still didn't leave my face.

'What's wrong with her?'

I put down my phone and returned her gaze which caught her off guard. I smirked.

'She's not that strong of a soldier, I guess.'

"Why do you want to see me?" I asked her directly.

"Well... Ahmmm..." She took a deep breath. before she continued.

"Firstly..."

"Mon?"

I turned to the voice.

"Mon! It's really you!"

"Fay!" I immediately stood up from my seat and hugged the beautiful woman in her red dress.

They stay in that position for quite some time enough to make one of the witnesses of that scene become restless.

"When did you arrive here? Oh my god, it's been so long!"

"I just touched down a moment ago and you're the first person I met! I guess fate never betrayed us."

They both burst into laughter except for someone that already on the edge of her seat.

"Ehermm"

The two friends turned to the voice.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Fay, this is Khun Sam, one of my business partners in a project...

Sam's eyebrows furrowed at the introduction. The dissatisfaction was visible on her face.

...and Khun Sam, this Fay one of my close friends during my study in the US."

"Fay!" She extended her hand to the raven.

"Khun Sam, Mon's fiance." She stated firmly.

Fay was quite shocked at the revelation as it's been quite some time since she last contacted Mon. She didn't expect her friend has change her status.

She looked at Mon looking for confirmation and the brunette just let out a tinted smile to confirm it. She smirked.

"Well, it can change at times." She said intending to tease.

Sam looked away with a tightened jaw and fist.

Mon who can sense the tension try to break it.

"Are you alone? Do you want to sit with us?

Her question made the raven turn her head and look at her in disbelief.

"Ow... I'm not alone, besides it is too cold here... " She came closer to Mon. Close enough that it is not an exaggeration if she is already dead in someone's imagination.

"... so cold that it feels like I can get killed by someone's gaze right now." She whispered to Mon.

Mon chuckled, she was aware of of how the raven gaze really can send shivers down the spine.

Fay took a step away from Mon.

"Besides, my boyfriend is waiting for me outside." She purposely emphasized the word 'boyfriend' to put someone at ease.

They literally can feel the cold aura around them subsided little by little after Fay's statement.

"Okay, have a nice day here. I will contact you later."

"Yeah, enjoy your meal and congratulations on your engagement." She winked.

Only then she can witness a smile coming from Sam.

After the encounter with Fay, we come back into an awkward silence like before. As the food arrived, we just enjoyed the food in silence.

"Can we continue where we stopped before?" I voiced out as I put down the spoon.

"Oh yeah, about that." She also stops eating and starts something in her bag.

"Here!"

She pushed me two pieces of paper. My eyes widen as I get a grasp of what is written on it.

It's the Blackpink concert tickets!

'How did she get that?'

'How did she know? It must be no other than Yuki. Only she knows about this.'

"Consider this as your early birthday gift, if you wonder how I know... Yes, I know it from Yuki but don't blame her. I'm the one that asking for help from her. There are two tickets, you can go with Yuki or anyone you want. And...

I'm sorry..." She looked down. She took a deep breath as she raised back her head and continued,

"I'm really sorry! I'm oblivious and I've hurt you with my words. I've learned my lesson and I feel guilty for my actions. I'm supposed to feel grateful that somehow you help a lot with my family reconciliation but I choose to be reluctant to hear your side first and let my anger take over it."

This is another thing that I hate. When she can choose to be the bad girl to the end but she always chooses to come asking for forgiveness later.

And me, no matter how much I have sworn not to forgive her easily, I always ended up forgiving her immediately like right now! But, I'm not going to give in easily.

"You want my forgiveness?"

"Yes," She nodded.

"Come with me to the Blackpink concert."

"Hah- but..."

"No buts!"

"I don't even know their song."

"I will send you their playlist."

She gave up, "Okay... Fine."

Sam leaned back to her chair. Only she knows how much she hates to be in crowded places. But now, she has to do that to gain Mon's forgiveness.

*

On the day of the concert, Sam fetches Mon at her mansion with her Bugatti. Coming out of her car, she is bombarded with Mon's questions about her outfit.

"Where are you going with those?" She pointed to my outfit from head to toe.

"Concert?"

"We are going to a Blackpink concert, not an orchestra performance, Sam. What's with the formality of your outfit?"

"Well, I thought it's normal to rock this fit in concert? No?"

"We are in the standing zone, it will be hot and all sweaty with that blazer on, Sam. Never mind, we will figure it out later."

With that, they left the mansion and headed to the venue.

"Why do we need to go so early? The concert is at night right?"

"You will know when we arrive later."

When we arrived at the venue, Sam already complaining about how hard is it to find the parking.

"See, I told you."

After we parked the car, I immediately led her to the tent that sold all the merchandise.

And the lines... were endless but I waited for it anyway.

"What are we doing here?" She questioned.

"Buying the merchandise."

"What with the line?"

"They are buying too."

"What..."

"Why? Are you regretting it now? Well, you can go back and don't ever dream to get my forgiveness." I threaten her.

"No! I don't even think about it." She faked smiles.

During the wait, I'm aware of how the eyes were drooling over Sam who's looking handsome in her sunglasses.

I can't deny that, I feel like I want to poke all those flirty eyes!

As we reached the booth, I grabbed 2 Blackpink lightsticks, one tumbler and a shirt for Sam.

"What is your size?" I asked

"M"

"Sorry Ms, M have sold out only L and XL are available." The seller stated.

I grabbed the L size and tried it on her.

"This one will do, then."

"Why do we need the shirt?"

"You want to soak in sweat in this outfit? Our journey here is still long, you know."

"Hmmm, okay."

I extended my palm to her.

"What?" She asked.

"Money, to pay all these."

She scoffed, "How much?"

"4,500 baht in total."

"You're robbing me in daylight, huh."

"That's one of the purposes I brought you today."

She rolled her eyes.

"Let's go!" I dragged her to the restroom to change her shirt.

When she came out of the restroom, I chuckled at how cute she was in that loose shirt.

I approached her to fix her shirt by tucking the left side of it in her slack. I can tell that she's holding her breath right now.

"Done! Now, you look a bit like a Blackpink fan."

After that, we went back to the main door to enter the stadium since our ticket included the soundcheck, we got to enter earlier than others.

"Another line?" She said in disbelief.

"Are you starting to regret for being here?"

"No!" She stated firmly.

Honestly, I appreciated her effort for being here. Knowing her, I can tell that she didn't favour this kind of place, especially the crowds.

I made her carry the tumbler around her neck so it was easier for us to drink the water.

'She's so cute looking like that. Looking so cool with her sunglasses but has a blackpink shirt and tumbler around her neck plus the Blackpink lightstick in her hand. Can you imagine it?'

I can't help to take pictures of her looking like that. I'm going to post it later!

The main concert starts sharp at 7 PM and it already become one of the best concert experiences for me especially with Sam beside me. She was so stiff at first but I managed to make her loosen up a bit by pulling her near me and making her jump with me during the upbeat song.

"I like this song" She voiced out during the solo performance of Rose, singing the song titled Gone.

"Really?"

She nodded while her eyes fixed on the stage.

'And I like how you hold me now.'

Her hand is wrapped around my shoulder and I'm leaning on her shoulder. We stayed in that position throughout the concert as I can't help to feel protected staying like that.

As for Sam, she didn't expect to enjoy the night. She thought that she was too old for this kind of entertainment. But, she feels contented and enjoys the show although most of the time her attention is fixed on the younger one who's busy singing along and shouting her fave's name.

As soon as the show ended at 10 PM, they had to wait for their turn to exit the stadium. Sam was determined to protect the young brunette and took charge of the situation. She held onto the brunette's hand tightly and made sure that she stayed right behind her. Mon's heart skipped a beat as she looked at their intertwined hands. With a strong feeling of confidence, she knew that she had made the right choice.

As the waiting gets longer, Mon can't help to completely lean her head on the back of the raven and wrap her hands around the raven's waist. She's back hugging the raven.

Sam put her hand on Mon's arm tightly holding her waist, "Are you getting tired already?"

Mon just nodded without answering.

"We are getting there." She encouraged.

It was around 10.45 PM when they finally reached their car. Sam decided for them to grab some food first before sending Mon back home as she also wanted to buy some time. Besides, they also need to fill back the energy spent during the concert. Everyone can tell how beat they are based on their tired-looking face.

Their meals were filled with the excitement of the younger one telling and praising about the concert while the older one never failed to listen to it attentively.

As they were heading back to their car, instead of to the driver's seat, Sam headed to the car's trunk and brought out a bouquet of roses filled with 25 black and pink fresh roses.

Mon who's still clueless about Sam's action just stared blankly and waited for Sam to enter the car.

As Sam enters the car, she brings the bouquet in between them, "Happy Birthday, Mon!" She wished.

Mon's mouth gaped open and her eyes brimming with tears.

Honestly, she almost forgot about it as her mind was still occupied with the concert. She was still overwhelmed by it and now this!

She's left speechless.

"Mon?" Sam is wondering if she has done something wrong as Mon remains silent.

But, her thought was proven wrong when Mon brought her into a hug and she returned the hug and caressed the brunette's back.

"Thank you so much, Sam. Tonight is memorable for me thanks to you."

Sam blushed slightly, "Well, you're welcome. I'm glad that you enjoyed tonight."

There's a moment of silence between them as Mon appreciates the roses in her hand.

"I have something to tell you." - Mon
"I have something to discuss." - Sam

They said in unison.

"You can go first."

"No, you go first."

They are bickering about who wants to talk first.

"Let's just say it together" Sam suggested.

"Okay, then." Mon took a deep breath.

"One..." Sam starts to count.

Two...

Three!"

"I like you, Sam." The brunette said in one breath while having her eyes tightly shut, afraid to witness the raven's reaction.

"Let's not break..." Sam was unable to finish her sentence as she felt like the words stuck in her throat after hearing the brunette's confession.

Her blood flushed to her face and her face was visibly red after hearing the words coming from the younger one.

Mon slowly opened her eyes only to be greeted by Sam's stunned face.

'Did I ruin it?'

'Please, say something!'

Like she could read Mon's mind she said, "Then, why do you want to break off the engagement?"

Mon sighed, "That's two different things, Sam."

"When I say that I like you, it doesn't mean I have to stay in the relationship that obviously didn't start based on our interest."

Sam's face filled with confusion.

Mon took this opportunity to explain her stance. "Don't you remember why we agreed to get engaged in the first place? It is because of our family.

I don't want when something to happen to our relationship in the future, we will start to blame our family.

Yes, I like you. But, I don't think I want a relationship that stands in our family's name. Can you understand that?"

"But, I'm afraid that I can't reciprocate your feelings, Mon. Like I said before, I don't believe in love or at least, I don't believe it is made for someone like me...

"Like what?" Mon interrupted. "You're a human being, Sam and everyone deserves to love and be loved. You just didn't give yourself a chance in the first place!"

"Then, show me!"

"I can't show you if you can't even give us or yourself a chance to feel it."

"I will."

Mon's forehead creased, still didn't get what the raven wanted to imply in her answer.

"I will give us a chance. Let's proceed with the wedding and this time, it is fully with my consent and decision without any other people's influence. Show me that my perception about love is truly wrong." Sam said with a slight challenge to the brunette.

"Are you sure?" Mon asked with an ignited determination in her eyes.

"Yes!" She said confidently.

"Then, I will show the proem of it."

Mon pulls the nape of the raven and captures the raven's lips with hers. She slowly danced her lips on the raven's and as promised by the raven to give them a chance, she returned the kiss making their lips move harmoniously and embedded tightly between the crook.

From the slow and light kiss, it slowly becomes rougher and harder to fulfil their long-hidden desires.

The intention of the brunette that just wants to tease, backfires when the raven starts to latch onto her mouth and ask for an entrance with her tongue.

"Mhmm..." The brunette let out a soft moan into the kiss as she felt the raven's tongue intertwined with hers and how the raven's one hand roamed around her back and the other hand slid into the brunette's hair.

"Mhm... Mhmm... Mhm..." Mon's moaning while fighting for her breath as she felt all the air in her lung had been sucked out by the raven. Her hands were struggling to push Sam away from her. When there was no sign of the raven stopping, Mon gathered all the strength that was left in her to push Sam as hard as she could, as she started to feel dizzy from the lack of air.

Sam let go of the brunette's lips and kept their forehead intact,

"Ahhh... Hahh... Hah..." Mon is panting hard to catch her breath while Sam's chest heaving up and down.

That was intense!

Their gaze finally met and they let out a chuckle.

That night, marked another memorable and meaningful occasion happens on the brunette's 25th birthday.

The morning after, the entire internet was abuzz with Mon and Sam's date at the Blackpink concert. Their adorable interaction and palpable affection towards each other were captured on numerous cameras, leaving no room for doubt about their chemistry. Additionally, Mon's appreciation post for Sam on her Instagram story was making headlines, solidifying their relationship even further.

Their group chat was filled with teasing towards Sam as she was acting out of her usual self by attending a concert with Mon and a K-pop concert at it. All for Mon!

Grandma smiled broadly upon hearing the news, as it indirectly revealed the current status of the couple's relationship and wedding plans.

"I think we can continue to work on the wedding," Grandma stated during her call with Mrs. Pohn.

To be continued...

P/s: I guess, the wedding is on the way!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and leave some comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
58.4K 1.8K 31
Mon was in a toxic relationship and she can't seem to break apart from it, until she got the courage to break it off and she was devastated and broke...
49.5K 1.9K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
90K 4.2K 33
"There is no way to hold something that is truly beautiful; not without consequences. There is a reason why roses have thorns." -Rebecca Patricia Ar...