Phai & Bank ( Love Syndrome)

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18 🔞
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20 🔞
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3

CHAPTER - 16

1.2K 38 7
By unaisaas

Waking up in the morning, Bank turned to look at the person next to him, he couldn't find him, so he got up to wash his face. Walking down the stairs of the house, he found Pom talking to Phai in the living room.

- When did you arrive last night, Pom? - Bank asked, Phai and Pom looked at each other for a moment.

- I just arrived, I slept at home. - Pom replied, making Bank freeze a little, but he nodded.

- So, what are we going to do today? - Bank asked, without mentioning the fact that Pom hadn't slept with them.

- We should prepare the place and buy some drinks. - Phai replied.

- I want to go back and look around the house for a bit, P'Phai. Also, I have to bring some things. Do you want me to buy something on my way back? - Bank asked.

- Then bring me some drinks and ice. I'll make a note for you to bring what I need. - Phai replied, before handing him a list of what he needed. Bank picked it up, went upstairs to shower and change his clothes before leaving Phai's house for his own house.

Bank drove Phai's motorcycle and upon arrival checked the cleanliness of the house and store. Today the billiards will be closed due to the New Year, so there is nothing to worry about. Before returning, Bank went to buy the things Phai ordered from the wholesale store.

- What are you doing, Bank? - a voice called after Bank did his shopping, he found Pin's cousin Phum who was shopping in a nearby store.

- I came to buy ice and drinks. - Bank replied, he could feel Phum looking at him with a dissatisfied expression.

- Where are you going to celebrate? - Phum asked.

- At P'Phai, he invited all his friends to celebrate at his house. - Bank answered honestly, Phum letting out a malicious smile.

- They look so happy together. I'm sorry about P'Pin. - said the young man

again. Bank seemed confused by

Phum's words.

- If you want to say something, just say it. - Bank said suspiciously, not knowing what Phum meant.

- What? You do not know anything? You destroyed other people's families. said Phum indignantly.

- What? What family are you talking about? - Bank asked, looking confused.

Don't you know what's going on with P'Pin and Nong Win? - Phum continued to ask. Bank shook his head.

- P'Phai just told me that P'Pin took Nong Win on a trip with his family. - Bank answered what he knew.

- Yes, P'Phai and P'Pin fought because of you, Bank, so P'Pin took Nong Win to his own house. - said Phum with dissatisfaction. Bank froze, his body shuddered a little when he heard it.

Who told you? - Bank asked immediately.

P'Pin told me everything, I also know that you demanded so much attention from Phai until you managed to cause problems in their marriage. Phum said.

- I never demanded anyone's attention, now I'm really mad at Phum. said Bank dissatisfied. His expression was stern, he was stressed when he heard that Pin and Phai had an argument because of him.

- P'Pin is so sad that he has to stay with his friends in Bangkok. - said Phum again.

- And Nong Win? - Bank asked.

- P'Pin's parents are taking care of him.

- replied Phum. Bank remained with a slight frown, because even though Pin has issues with Phai, he shouldn't leave Win alone.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

The sound of Bank's cell phone interrupted them. Bank took out his phone and answered the call.

-What's up P'Pom? - Bank said.

-Um, I'm coming back. I'll buy them. - Bank replied to Pom. Pom called Bank to buy her cigarettes. Phum said nothing more, but looked at Bank with dissatisfaction. Bank himself didn't ask any more questions and went to buy cigarettes.

As Bank drove to Phai's house, he thought the whole way that he was the cause of Phai and Pin's problems. Arriving, Bank walked up to Pom with a grim expression on his face, with the pack of cigarettes in his hands.

- What is wrong with you? Pom asked.

- Nothing Phi. By the way, where are you going? - Bank asked, hesitating to ask Pom if he knew about Phai and Pin.

- I need to speak to the restaurant cook. - Pom replied, Bank nodded. After a while, Phai entered.

- Has the order already been placed, Bank? Phai asked.

- We already asked... - Bank replied, looking at Phai in confusion. Phai raised his eyebrows slightly, but they didn't talk much. Phai's friends gradually arrived to help tidy up the place. Phai had to assign which tasks each person would do. Being busy, Bank considered talking about what happened after the new year.

Later in the afternoon, Day and Brick arrived, who Bank respects and loves. Bank rushed to open the gate of the house immediately.

- Ao, since when have you been here, Bank? Brick said.

- Since last night, I stayed here with

Phai. replied the Bank.

- What about Ingfah? - he asked,

worried about his niece.

- Mom took her to visit one of our relatives in Sai Yok. They

they will be back tomorrow. - said Bank, helped Day unload some things from the car to take them into Phai's house. Bank went to warn

with Brick agreeing. Bank then

Phai in the kitchen that Day and Brick had already arrived, Phai immediately left to find his friend.

What will you do? Pom brought - a table and placed it in the front yard. Phai said.

I bought decorations and some lights.

Day said before handing it over.

- Okay, let's help each other. Brick, you can sit down and eat snacks at home first, Pom bought a bunch of things so he can drink all night. Phai said with a soft smile.

- Wait, you better turn on the lights

first, then he will sit and eat. Bank said with a smile before helping put up several decorations.

- P'Brick, can I ask you something? - Bank asked, as Brick helped him turn on the stereo they brought to the garden.

from the front. Day and Phai went to install some decorative lighting.

- What? Brick asked, with a slightly vigilant look on his face.

face before looking at Phai and Day.

- If you assumed that you were the cause of arguments in other people's relationships, what would you do and how would you feel? Bank asked, Brick

I was a little confused.

- Who are these two people? You are an important person in someone's life

one of these people or is it just someone else? - Brick asked, while thinking about who the two people Bank is talking about are.

- Well... important. Bank replied in a low voice.

- And the reason they fought was because of you? Brick asked.

again. - We better continue, Phi. -Bank

He decided not to continue, because he himself still didn't know clearly what had happened to Phai and Pin. Because someone said they were going to sing karaoke and there was no microphone, Bank offered to bring the microphone from home, even though he was doing it to get away for a bit and calm down.

- Oh Day, are you free? - Phai asked when he finished showering and changing his clothes. Now Phai feels ready to talk to his friend.

- Yes. Day responded briefly.

- I'll talk to Day, Brick, I'll bring him. to you soon. - Phai said to Brick, who was sitting watching a movie.

- Yes. replied Brick.

- Pom will stay with you, keeping you company. - Day said, Pom nodded. Phai then took Day to his room.

- What is the problem? - Day said as he entered the room. Phai sighed softly before sitting at the end of the bed with a serious expression.

- It's about Pin. Phai said calmly.

- Actually, I've been wanting to tell you since Christmas, but I wasn't quite ready at the time. - Phai said out loud.

- Alright, let me hear you. - replied Day, leaning against the door. Phai raised both hands and caressed his face, stressed and confused.

- Well, Pin... Phai told Day everything that happened in detail, without hiding anything from him, because he trusted him very much and was sure that he could always trust Day. Day, who heard everything that happened.
immediately frowned.

- Honestly, I'm really surprised. - Day said.

- Your unchanging face surprises me. - Phai joked, partly to ease his

mood at the moment. So what are you going to do next? Day asked.

- We have to wait for Pin to come back so we can talk again. - Phai replied.

- I think you are capable of fixing this, but you weren't going to tell me

tell me about Pin, would you? - Day asked cautiously. Phai looked at Day immediately before sighing and nodding.

- I also have a problem with the Bank. - Phai replied. So Day went to sit on the chair, because he knows that

It's a long story.

- Speak. - said Day. Phai looked at Day for a moment, then opened his mouth.

to speak.

- I... I just realized that I love Bank. I realized this when I had to

marry Pin and was away from Bank. - Phai confessed to his friend.

- And the Bank? How does he feel about you? Day asked.

- He feels the same way I do. But we both confessed our feelings

before we find out that Win is not my son. Bank felt guilty because we were cheating on Pin. - he said

Phai in a stressed tone. - Now that you know that Win is not

Your son, how are you feeling? Day asked.

- I know it's not right, but I'm
relieved that Bank will no longer have to feel guilty about Win. Phai said softly.

- Do you love Pin? - Day asked in a serious tone.

- If I said no, it would be horrible, no

he would be? Phai asked.

- No need to worry, don't be stubborn. Day said with a stern look on his face. This made Phai laugh a little because he knows his

friend is just joking.

- I like Pin, but as a friend. Even though we've been together we haven't met

two years, well enough. I admit that I really didn't pay enough attention to Pin, so I secretly left

that Pin with someone else. someone is to blame, so should

If it's me. However, Pin should never have lied to me about Nong Win. - Phai responded according to his

own feelings.

- If Bank and Pin worked in Bangkok, what would you do? - Day gave an example.

- I would drag Bank back to

Kan. Phai responded immediately, before pausing for a moment, not even

considering Pin to respond. - And does Bank know everything? - He asked

Day.

- No, but I intend to tell him tonight. I want Bank to know, otherwise he will think too much and feel guilty

for your feelings for me. - Phai said, remembering Bank's sad face when they spoke.

- Good conversation. In fact, I've been thinking about you and Bank for a long time. If the Bank decides to accept you, you must prepare to face the people around you. Don't forget that many people think that Bank is their brother, even though they are not really family. warned Day and encouraged him.

- Bank made some love mistakes when he was young, just like me, but I won't make mistakes again with the one I love. said Phai, with a determined look. This made Day believe that Phai truly loved Bank and was ready to face any problem. Day reached out and patted Phai's shoulder gently.

- I think we should go down. - Phai got up and invited his friend to come down. Now he has to prepare to accept several issues, just as Day warned him. Phai doesn't think their families will be a big problem.

After going downstairs, Phai chatted with Brick for a bit before walking to the front of the house to look for Bank.

- Where did Bank go? - Phai immediately asked Pom.

- He went back to get a microphone at home. But it's been a long time, call him. Pom replied, so Phai took out his cell phone and called Bank immediately.

(-What's up, Phi?) Bank's hoarse voice sounded

- Where are you? - he asked in a deep voice.

(-I came home to get the microphone.) Bank responded.

-Pom said you were gone a long time ago. What have you been up to? - Phai asked again, Bank was silent for a moment.

(-I...lay down and fell asleep. I'll be leaving soon.) Bank replied. Phai secretly wondered whether Bank was telling the truth or not.

-Um, hurry up. Phai replied, before hanging up the phone.

Phai walked and waited for Bank to return. Soon, Bank returned on a motorcycle.

- Aren't you afraid that I'll steal your motorcycle and sell it? - Bank joked, trying to act normally.

- How many vehicles do you want? I can give you all of them. - Phai replied, causing Bank to remain silent. The two came face to face with different feelings.

Bank was very confused and shocked by Phum's words, while Phai was determined to correct any mistakes and seize his chance.

- I'd better take the microphone to Pom first. - Bank said before walking towards Pom.

After a while, everyone else

friends began to arrive

few in Phai's house. In order of arrival, people wrote a number to put on New Year's gifts. The food Bank ordered from the chef at Phai's restaurant was delivered and arranged buffet style for his convenience, plus there was music playing in the background. Bank sat next to Phai, because Phai pulled him to sit together, so

Bank agreed to sit next to him. As the sky darkened, they sang and drank happily until it was time to hand out New Year's gifts.

- Today my job will be to cheer them up. said Pom jokingly as she held the microphone. Pom was in charge of drawing each number to open the gifts. Everyone laughed, because there were many useful items and others not so much.

- Pom, why did you bring porn videos among your gifts? Now

everyone watches porn on their phones. said a friend, making Pom laugh because he also considers that they can be seen among friends. Brick laughed and Pom continued dotting the numbers with a laugh.

- Now it's time to open Brick's gift. Pom immediately unwrapped Brick's gift box. It was a cardboard box that measured approximately 3x3 inches. His face looked confused.

- A ring, Brick? Pom asked. - P'Pom, open the box first. - Brick said with a smile. Pom opened the lid

from the box.

-AAAAAAAAAH! - Pom shouted in surprise and dropped the box, because when he opened the lid, a rubber snake came out. Pom and some guests were shocked before bursting into laughter when they realized what it was, Brick laughed until tears welled up in his eyes.

-Brick, what would you do if I had a heart attack?-Pom grumbled before taking the rubber snake and putting it in the box.

- I thought P'Pom wouldn't receive my gift. Brick said jokingly. Then Brick opened Bank's gift, then he squinted at him.

- P'Brick, the items I prepared are suitable for you. - Bank said jokingly. Brick opened the box in front of the others and took out two large bottles of a brand of lubricant, many laughed. Brick stopped for a moment. Then he turned to look at Day.

-Day, this is the same brand we use, you don't need to buy a new one. Brick said.

-Bank found a bottle under Ai Day's bed, so it's the right brand. said Pom jokingly. Brick

He immediately covered his mouth with his hand and turned to look at the others, who were staring back at him. Brick ran over and sat down next to Day in embarrassment. Day chuckled as he watched his lover bury his face in his strong shoulder.

-Do they really use this brand? - Phai asked with a smile.

- Oh, Brick likes it because it smells good. - Day replied, before Brick hit his shoulder in disbelief. Then, the gift giveaway continued and Bank had to open Korn's gift, which was a box of condoms.

- Hahaha, you bought my size, Ai Korn. Bank won't be able to use it. - said Phai, and his friends started laughing.

- I bought it randomly because I didn't know the size, but I can't believe yours is bigger than Bank's. - Korn said jokingly. Phai nodded and everyone booed.

-But how do you know that Bank's is smaller? Did you measure the size

his?-another friend asked without thinking, but Bank froze trying to maintain a still expression. Phai

He gave Bank a small look and laughed softly in his throat.

-Huh, I measured it with your size

thumb. Phai pretended to answer so that they would laugh and no one would doubt that

anything. Day received lighters from Phai.

Day joked and asked Phai if he would let him burn down his house. Belle received men's underwear and pretended to complain a little, saying she wanted lace panties, the others

they burst into laughter.

-Can I ask you something?-Phai whispered to Bank while pointing to the box of condoms.

- What will you do? - Bank asked back.

-Use them. What a strange question. - Phai replied, Bank sighed softly before handing over the box.

condoms for Phai. Bank's heart secretly hurt, because he thought Phai would probably use them on Pin.

After a while, Bank got up and went to the bathroom. Phai did not follow him,

but when he saw that Bank had been gone for a long time, he got up to look for him. Phai discovered that Bank

he was sitting in a chair at the back of the house, smoking.

- You're secretly smoking again. Phai said, making Bank jump a little. Then it turned off

hurriedly picking up the cigarette, Phai approached and stood beside him.

- I smoke to relieve stress. -
replied Bank.

-Why are you stressed?-Phai asked, frowning. Bank looked at Phai with a worried expression. In fact, Bank

he intended to speak tomorrow, but he is completely uncomfortable.

- P'Phai...and P'Pin are arguing,

right? P'Pin went on a trip and left Nong Win with her parents, right? - Bank decided to ask, Phai stayed in

silence for a moment when

heard that.

- Who told you that? Phai asked. -Phum told me. But tell me, did you argue because of me? - Bank se

approached and asked.

- It's nothing about you, Bank. Phai tried to interrupt the conversation, because he wants to enjoy the celebration with the

Bank first.

- You can't just explain

that? You make me feel worse.- Bank snorted, Phai took a deep breath.

-We both have a problem with each other

the other, although it involves you a little, is not your fault. said Phai.

-If it involves me, then it is
My fault, isn't it? - Bank said, remembering Phum's words
previously. Phai couldn't take it,
He pulled Bank and kissed him.

- Oh... Phai... it hurts. - Bank tried to squirm and turn to try to free himself from the grip on the back of his head, but he couldn't. Bank was supported by a strong arm, which didn't let him escape Phai's hot tongue, which penetrated and quickly wrapped around the tip of Bank's tongue, making him shudder. Finally, Bank was delighted as his upper and lower lips were sucked from one side to the other. Bank slowly opened his eyes, their gazes meeting. Bank's heart trembled with guilt as he kissed Phai in the house where Pin also lived.

- Bank, can you just stop thinking about that now? I want us to celebrate the new year together happily. When we're done, let's sit down and have a serious talk. There are many things I have to tell you. Just have a little more patience and I'll tell you everything. - Phai said hesitantly. Bank pursed his lips, but finally nodded with a slight smile on his face.

Let's go back. - said Phai, before the two returned to the table. Bank still had a somewhat serious expression on his face, but he was no longer as worried as it was now time to celebrate.

When the time was up, the countdown began and one of Day's friends shouted. Phai sat next to Bank and moved his hand to hold Bank's hand under the table without anyone seeing them. Bank immediately turned to look at Phai, Phai smiled and held Bank's hand tightly to prevent Bank from letting go. Bank looked down and his heart was pounding. He and Phai spent many years together, but this year the feeling is different.

"5...4...3...2...1!!!"

"Happy New Year!"

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 2.8K 65
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
16.8K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
20.4K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
14K 125 8
they say cheating is disgusting, sick, pathetic, a mental illness, a sin, betrayal, dishonesty, disrespect, but sometimes, it's the best decision you...