Fireman Sam- Series 2 of the...

Od UltimateElvnyFan

remember series 5 of fireman sam? well, what if they had made more seasons of that version and had not cancel... Viac

Introduction
The Characters
Vehicles
Cast
Episode 1- A Valentine's Day to Remember
Episode 2- Bus Down
Episode 4- Narzan Rises Again
Episode 5- Girls Know How
Episode 6- Cats and Dates

Episode 3- Cridlington's Crush

45 0 0
Od UltimateElvnyFan

(elvny fluff)

"Dah dah dah, I'm the cook! I cook good things for the fire station men-er-and girl! I cook Bolognese and mashed potatoes- and it sure smells- oh dear, it's burning!!"

Fireman Elvis Cridlington tried to cook a pot of, well, er, something, as he sang a little ditty.

"How's the food coming along, Cridlington?" Steele asked, walking up to the young man, "doing well, I suppose?"

"Yes sir," Elvis grinned, "it's going great."

"Well," Steele said, grimacing at the boiling pot of mysterious mush, "I-actually I'm going to check on Sam. See how his invention is going."

"Right-o, Sir," Elvis said, saluting, which caused him to drop his stirring spoon. He yelped and picked it back up. He quickly washed it in the sink and continued to stir.

"Hey, Elvis," a voice came from behind him. Elvis jumped and turned around to see Penny Morris, his longtime crush.

"Er," he muttered as she approached him, "heh heh, hi Penny."

"How's the cooking?" she asked.

"It's good," Elvis replied, a blush spreading across his face, "I-I'm just makin' some-uh-soup. Do you fancy a sniff?"

Penny brought her face up to the simmering pot and breathed in the soup. She grimaced a bit but tried to smile as she said, "er, it's very good, Elvis."

"Thanks," Elvis blushed, looking at the ground, "I'm glad you like it."

"I hope it turns out well," Penny told him, "especially since you're the one cooking, Elvis."

"Uh, thanks," Elvis spoke, feeling like he was about to faint, "you-you sure know-I-I mean, well-"

"Uncle Sam! Uncle Sam!!"

"Sam! Elvis! Penny!"

Mandy, Sarah, and James entered the fire station all of a sudden, startling Elvis out of his awkward blushing stuttering mess.

"Hello, kids," Sam said, entering the room, wiping his face, which was covered in grime from working on his secret invention, "what's up?"

"We're trying to find Dusty," James explained, "no one's seen him for 3 hours!"

"Hmm..." Sam thought, rubbing his chin, "well, I don't think I have. What about you, Elvis and Penny?"

"I haven't," Penny said, "what about you, Elvis?"

"Er..." Elvis blushed, "no..."

"Oh well," Mandy sighed, "I guess we'll just have to ask someone else."

"I'm sure he just ran off somewhere," Sarah told her brother and friend, "he's probably fine."

"But what if he isn't??" Mandy asked as they left the fire station.

"Oh, you've spent way too much time with Norman," James sighed, folding his arms, "you probably think he's been abducted by aliens or something!"

"No," Mandy thought, "he's probably gotten stuck on Pontypandy Mountain!"

"You're thinking of Woolly," Sarah said as she walked away from the two other kids, "I'm sure Dusty wouldn't go up there!"

"Yes," Mandy said, catching up to the blonde girl, "but he might!"

"Perhaps..." James said, running up to the others, "but I really don't-"

"We've got to search the mountain," Mandy said, putting a finger to James's lips, making him blush, "to find Dusty."

"Well-" Sarah began.

"No complainin'!" Mandy said, grabbing the twin's hands and dragging them in the direction of the mountain, "we're going to find him!"

"Sam, how's your invention?" Elvis asked.

"It's going fantastic, Elvis," Sam said, sitting down and sipping a cup of tea that Elvis handed him. Suddenly his face turned purple and he spat it out onto the ground. Penny ducked for cover and Elvis winced confusingly.

"What is it, Sam?" Elvis asked.

"Er, yeah," Sam said, "I think it's a bit too hot."

"And too sour, I suppose," Elvis said, looking down with disappointment on her face, "I'll try harder next time."

Penny giggled, "of course you will, Elvis."

Elvis blushed and continued to stir the soup, trying not to look up at Penny.

"Look's like somebody's got a crush," Sam muttered, stirring some cream into his tea. However, no one heard him.

"Mandy, wait up!" James called as they trudged up the mountain, "I'm tired!!"

"Oh, don't be a baby," Mandy huffed, "we're nearly there."

"We've been walking forever!!" Sarah groaned, "and we still haven't found Dusty!!"

"Yeah, I'm not sure he's up here," James said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "perhaps we should go back down the mountain, it's nearly dinnertime."

"Yeah, our mum will be worried!" Sarah said.

"Oh, I suppose so," Mandy said, and started to turn around, before stopping.

"What is it?" Sarah and James asked at the same time.

"I was just wondering if you were coming too," Mandy said, "both of you aren't moving."

"We were JUST about to move," Sarah said, as she and her brother followed Mandy down the mountain.

"How's the soup, Elvis?" Penny asked flirtatiously.

"Er..." Elvis blushed, "it's going good..."

The pot was simmering with smoke which was getting darker and darker by the second.

"Elvis, watch out!" Sam said, "the pot's smoking!!"

"Oh!!" Elvis cried. Sam quickly took the pot off the stove and threw it into the sink, turning the water on. The smoke slowly started to fade away after a moment of tense silence.

"Er..." Elvis said, "sorry Sam..."

"Next time be more careful when cooking something," Sam sighed, sitting back down at the table, picking up a newspaper and starting to read it. He was clearly done with Elvis's cooking.

"Well," Elvis thought, "I suppose we could order Bella's..."

"That would be alright," Penny said sweetly.

Sam rolled his eyes playfully. "Ah, young love," he muttered, "so innocent and naive... yet so true and pure..."

Elvis blushed at Penny as he reached for the phone and dialed Bella's number.

"I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!"

"Stop complainin', James!!" Mandy said, grabbing his hand, "now, which way did we go?"

"I thought it was right," Sarah said, pointing towards the right.

"I thought it was the left," James said, "I SWEAR it was the left!!"

"Well," Mandy said, "let's go one way, and see if it takes us down the mountain."

"But what if it's the wrong way?" James asked.

"Then we'll go the other way!!" Mandy said as if she was answering a question on a math test that she had already taken 3 times in a row, "c'mon, let's go!!"

James and Sarah looked at each other, unsure what to think of this situation, but shrugged and followed Mandy towards the right path.

"Mandy!!!" Norman Price nocked on the girl's door, but there was no response.

"Mandy!!!!" he called out again louder. The door opened, revealing Nurse Flood there.

"Oh," Norman said, "hello Nurse Flood."

"What is it, Norman?" Helen asked.

"I was wondering if Mandy was here, so we can play football."

"Er, well," Nurse Flood said, "I haven't seen Mandy all day. She said she was going to play with Sarah and James near the mountain."

"Okay," Norman said, looking disappointed, "I'll go ask her tomorrow."

It was now dark. James, Sarah, and Mandy were still on the mountain. It seemed as though their plan had failed to work.

"Where are we?" Sarah asked.

"No clue," Mandy said.

"Oh, we should've gone left!" James lamented before sitting down on a rock. However, before anything else could happen, there was a cracking sound, and James, crying out in horror, fell right off of the edge of the cliff.

"Oh no!!!" Sarah and Mandy said, and looked down the drop to see James holding on for dear life.

"I need help!!" James said, "do any of you have a phone??"

"No!!" Sarah called back.

"Then how are we supposed to call Fireman Sam???" Mandy asked.

"Oh no..." Sarah looked in horror at her friend, "I d-don't know, Mandy..."

Nurse Flood picked up the phone in her house, and dialed 999.

"Which service do you require?"

"Fire Service, please! Mandy, James, and Sarah are missing on the mountain!!"

The teleprinter produced a piece of paper. Station Officer Steele, with his hardened and worn hands, pulled it out and read aloud, "ah! Mandy, James, and Sarah are missing on Pontypandy Mountain! Action stations, men!!"

He pressed the button, alerting the three firefighters of the emergency.

Sam, Elvis, and Steele sped away in Jupiter, while Penny followed behind in Venus.

"Where are we going to look?" Elvis asked, turning to his friend Sam, "no one's seen them in hours!"

"They're probably near the mountain," Sam told the young man, "we'll have to phone in Tom."

"Right, Sam. I'll be there in a moment." Tom Thomas put the phone down, put on his helmet and sunglasses, then sauntered quickly into Wallaby I. He turned it on and flew away into the sky. A moment or two later he arrived at Pontypandy Mountain, and searched for only a short amount of time before spotting the three children, who were waving frantically and calling for help.

"I can see them, Sam!!" Tom radioed, "but James is hanging on by a thread to the cliff! We'll need the double harness for this one, mate!!"

"Okay, Tom," Sam said as Jupiter and Venus parked on the base of the mountain. The four firefighters got out of their vehicles and only had to wait a moment before Tom came flying right above them and lowered the harness.

Sam carefully attached himself to the harness, and was lifted up into the air.

Steele turned to the other two firefighters, "Cridlington!" Immediately the young man straightened up.

Station Officer Steele told him, "I want you to use the Simon Snorkel to grab Mandy and Sarah. Firefighter Morris, you help him with it."

"Righty-ho!" Elvis said as Penny grabbed the lever of the Snorkel. Elvis got onto the platform, and Penny lifted the switch. Elvis was lifted up into the air until he was near the two girls.

By now Sam was nearing James. 

"Uncle Sam!!" James called out, "I can't hold on much longer!!" Suddenly he lost grip, and fell right into Sam's arms.

"Don't worry," Sam told his nephew, "I've got you."

"Never fear!" Elvis told Sarah and Mandy as he quickly grabbed both of them and put them on the platform, and Penny lowered them down.

Sam landed safely on the ground. James gave him a quick hug before rejoining his friends again.

"Yay!! Fireman Sam saved the day again!!" the kids cried out.

"Just doing my job," Sam blushed as Elvis looked at him in wonderment.

"Now remember," Sam told the kids back at the station, "always make sure to be careful when going places without grownups. And remember which direction you took, you could have gotten seriously lost."

"We will," Mandy said, lowering her head.

"But the thing is, Uncle Sam," James said, "we didn't find Dusty!!"

"WOOF!!" The bark startled Elvis. "Oh!" he yelped and clutched his heart in fear. Penny smirked at her friend as Dusty emerged from under the table.

"Ohh!!" Sam chuckled, "so THAT'S where he was this entire time!!"

"Oh Dusty!!" Sarah said, giving the dog a pet, "we're so glad that you're alright!!"

The dog barked happily and wagged his tail.

"Sam, you were very brave back there!!" Elvis told his best friend, "you saved James's life!!"

"Thanks Elvis," Sam said modestly, "but you were also a hero."

"Really?" Elvis wondered aloud, "me??"

"Of course you are, Elvis!" Sarah grinned, "you saved Mandy and I!!"

"Oh," Elvis blushed and looked at the ground, "well, I suppose so..."

"What do you think, Penny?" Sam asked, turning to his now blushing coworker with a slight smirk on his face.

"Sam's right," Penny smiled, "Elvis, you really were a hero." She gave his cheek a gentle kiss. Elvis blushed and muttered, "er, thanks Penny..."

"Right," Steele coughed, "you did a good job, Cridlington. Good job."

"Thanks, sir..." Elvis blushed as everyone chuckled.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

395 43 6
❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❞ Charlotte Greene had always thought everything would be fine. She thought that the illness that caused...
548 42 16
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧" "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙬𝙝�...
35.5K 1K 65
In the depths of the Southside, where chaos and whispers intertwine lies Kimberly an unpredictable soul confined within the walls of a psych ward. T...
21.7K 846 39
Before Smoky lived on the Nameless Street, P & his family moved there. His parents taught the kids of the street the values of family & survival unti...