TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone in: holiday in harmony

1.6K 31 70
By BiancaSantana880

With his brothers gone, branch left lonely we the only member of brozone, the last one.

Deep Underground, in the hideout, branch was looking at a very old family picture, his brothers and baby branch hugging and smiling.

Then he heard his clock ringing then he puts the picture back and Puts On His Best Outfit And Rubbing Gel Through His Hair.

With A Tiny Hammer, He Broke A Glass Case And Inside Was A Red Bow, Which He Tied Around His Neck.

Once He Was Ready, Branch Pulled The Lever, Was Lifted Out Of The Bunker And Into The Outside World.

"Tis The Season." Branch Said With Confidence, And Put On A Fluffy Pair Of Earmuffs.

A Glowbug Flew Over His Head And Handed Him A Bouquet Of Mitten-Settas.

Up Above, He Saw Shiela B The Flower Balloon Floating Towards Him With Queen Poppy Riding In The Basket. Sheila Swooped Down, Poppy Grabbed Branch And Pulled Him As They Took To The Sky.

"Buckle Up, Kids!" Shiela Shouted As Poppy Noticed How Nice Branch Looked.

"Hey! Love The Bowtie." She Said, Slightly Adjusting The Bowtie.

"Well, You Know, It Is The Holiday Season." He Reminded Her, Holding Up The Flowers.

"Which Is Why I Brought You These."

"Mitten-Settas! My Favorite!" Poppy Said, Happily.

After One Sniff, She Started To Sneeze. "Achoo! It's Too Bad I'm Allergic. Achoo!"

"Yeah, Too Bad." Branch smiled With Petals All Over His Face.

Right Before Poppy Could Sneeze Again, He Grabbed The Flowers And Toss Them Overboard.

"And We're Done With That!"

Branch Wiped The Petals Off His Face And Noticed The Many Baskets Behind Poppy.

"Uh, Poppy, I Know We're Going On A Picnic, But Do We Really Need This Much Food?" Branch Asked.

Poppy Scoffed, "It's Not Food, They're Invitations That We're Going To Deliver For The First Annual Trolls Kingdom Secret Holiday Gift Swap!"

"First Annual What?" Branch Asked, Confused.

"What Happened To The Whole 'Balloon Ride Over Trolls Kingdom Hangout' Kinda Thing?"

"Branch, We're Still Doing That." Poppy Assured Him.

"We're Just Multitasking"

"Multitasking. Right." Branch said.

"Alright, Here's The Deal." Poppy Explained, Showing Branch An Invitation.

"I Put A Name Inside In Each Of These Invitations. Whoever Gets Your Name Is Your Secret Person."
Branch Tried To Look At The Name, But Poppy Slapped His Wrist And Put Her Finger On His Lips.

" Bup-Bup-Bup. Secret!" She Whispered. "Then In Three Days, We All Meet Back In Pop Village And Let The Gift Giving Commence! You On Board, Branchier?"

"Sure, it'll be great to see my bros again?" Branch Replied, then Poppy Threw Him A Basket.

"That's What I Like To Hear!" Poppy Said, Holding Up Two Baskets. "Now, Help Me Dump These Overboard!"

Poppy: Like A Fool, I Went And Stayed Too Long

Branch: Now, I'm Wondering If Your Love's Still Strong

Poppy And Branch: Ooh, Baby, Here I Am Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours

Their First Stop Was Symphonyville, Where The Classical Trolls Were Having A Fancy Brunch.

Trollzart Lifted The Lid Of A Golden Platter And The Invitations Flew, Landing On Everyone's Plates. While Everyone Reads Theirs, One Decided To Eat Theirs.

Branch: Then That Time I Went And Said Goodbye
Now I'm Back And Not Ashamed To Cry

Next Was Techno Reef. Poppy Tied An Anchor To The Basket So It Would Sink Once It Hit The Water

Branch: Ooh, Baby, Here I Am Signed, Sealed, Delivered, 'm Yours

Unfortunately, The End Of The Rope Got Tied Around Branch's Foot And He Sank With The Basket.

Once He Got To The Bottom Of The Ocean, He Noticed clay And Trollex Were Setting Up Holiday Lights.

Clay was playing the new DJ playing some music.

Trollex And Clay: Here I Am, Baby

But the minute Clay saw branch, his face lit up as he ran to him, they did a hand shake then Branch Open Up The Basket And Trollex, And The Rest Of The Techno Trolls Each Grabbed A Card, then clay cuts the rope and branch flew up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours

Then Clay popped his head up to the surface, king trollex saw Clay was leaving when he gets out of the water and running on land.

"Clay? Where you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go see my family" clay spliced.

In Lonesome Flats, Two Country Trolls Were About To Kiss Under The Mistletoe When A Card Blocked Their Lips.

Branch: Alright! Ooh, Here I Am, Baby

As Mayor Delta Dawn Gave Her Tumbleweed Snowman A Carrot Nose, She Grabbed An Invitation That Fell From The Sky.

Delta Dawn: Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours
Somehow, The Tumbleweed Snowman Smiled When It Got An Invitation.

John Dory was washing Rhonda when he noticed the sky was raining invitation.

"Huh?" He looks up to see branch waving down at him and smiled.

"Ah!" JD's face squealed in joy, then he gets inside Rhonda and they take off, it had delta curious.

"Hover, where you going?" She asked.

"I'M GONNA SEE MY BROTHERS" JD shouts in joy as he and Rhonda ran at the speed of lights

***
In Volcano Rock City, Sid Fret Was About To Take A Picture Of The Hard Rock Trolls' Former Leader, King Thrash, Alongside His Daughter, Queen Barb, And Her Friends, Val Thundershock And Floyd who was now part of her family...soon to be.

Barb: I've Done A Lot Of Foolish Things
That I Really Didn't Mean

When The Three of them Did Their 'Rock On' Signs, King Thrash Made The Wrong Hand Symbol And Just When Everyone Noticed, Barb covered Floyd's eyes, then Poppy's Invitations Landed On Them, So All The Picture Caught Was Their Hands.

Floyd brushed off the invitations then he looks up to see branch leaving, he ran out of rock city, but Barb noticed.

"Huh, babe? Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go see my brothers again, don't worry I'll see you at the party bye" Floyd says.

***
Due To Lack Of Gravity, Poppy And Branch Had To Dump The Invitations For Vibe City With The Balloon Upside Down So They Could Float Upwards Into The Spaceship.

Branch: Ooh Baby Didn'tI, Didn't

Inside Vibe City, All Of The Funk Trolls Caught Their Cards While Roller Blading With The Funk Family And spruce

Spruce: Yeah, Got To, Got To Give To Me Ohh, Right, Yeah

But when spruce looks around the cards, he rushes over to cooper whispering something in his ear.

Then cooper smiled and nodded to spruce, the space ship dropped spruce off near pop troll village.
***

Finally, Poppy And Branch Returned Home To Pop Village And Dumped Out The Last Invitations To Their Fellow Pop Trolls.

Poppy And Branch: Here I Am, Baby

"Party Time!" Cloud Guy Said As He Walked Away With His Invitation.

Meanwhile, Guy Diamond Was Holding Tiny In His Hand While Watching The Invitations Fall From The Sky.

"Ooh! Invitaaaaaaations!" Guy Diamond Sang Out Loud.

"Me Next! Me Next! Me Next!" Tiny Shouted, Running Through The Crowd And Pushing Other Trolls Over.

"I Want One! Gimme One!"

"Don't Push, Son!" Guy Warned Him. "Be Polite!"
Unfortunately, Tiny Was Too Small To Reach For Them, So He Decided To Get Some Help.

"Excuse Me!" Tiny Said, Tugging On A Jingly Anklet. "Little Bit Of Help, Please?"

"Come On, Tiny! Going Up!" Legsly Said, Picking Him Up. She Stretched Out Her Legs High Enough So Tiny Could Grab A Invitation.

He Reached Into The Name Pocket And Found That He Got His Dad.

"Oh! I Got My Daddy!" Tiny Said, Excitedly. "I Know The Perfect Gift: A Hoilday Rhyme!"

Tiny: It's The Holiday Season (Okay)

The Special Time Of Year (Year)
Poppy's Rollin' Out The Gifts, And She's Bringing Lots Of Cheer My Gift Is For My Daddy, None Other Than Guy Diamond Gonna Give Him Something Special That'Il Really Blow His Mimond

"Mimond?" Tiny Repeated, Feeling Confused. "Hold Up. Is That Even A Word? I Can't Think Of A Rhyme! What's Happening To Me?!"

"Sounds Like You Lost Your Flow." Legsly Figured.

Tiny Couldn't Believe What He Was Hearing. "I've Lost My Flow? What Am I Gonna Do For My Dad's Holiday Gift If I Can't Rhyme?"

"You Know, You Should See My Friend, Rhymeasaurus." Legsly Suggested.

"He'll Help You Get Your Flow Back!"

"Of Course!" Tiny Replied. "Good Looking Out, Legsly!"

"And To You, Tiny Baby, Sir!" Legsly Called Out As Tiny Ran Off.

Meanwhile as the cards were still falling, but they were becoming less.

Floyd was looking around, he bused through the crowd then he sees one card left, he smiled and ran as fast as can to it.

"Please let it be branch" Floyd prayed.

Then Rhonda arrived outside the village, JD gets out, he pushes some bushes away then he sees the same last invitation.

"Yes" he ran as fast as he could. "Please let it be branch"

Spruce arrived but far from the other two, then he sees the same card, he smiled and pushed through racing to get it.

"Please let it be branch" spruce says.

Clay was parkouring, climbing trees, swing on vines and when he saw the last invitation, he was eager to get it.

"Please let it be branch Please let it be branch Please let it be branch" Clay repeated.

"That's mine!" Clay says.

"I got it" spruce says.

"Oh no you don't-" JD SAYS.

John Dory and Clay used their hair to land down then as the final invitation, all four brothers grabbed the same invitation.

Clay had the right top corner, JD grabs the bottom right corner, spruce holds on to the top left corner and Floyd held the bottom left corner.

"Huh?" All the brothers looked at each other concerned then they started fighting for the invitation.

"Give it!" Spruce says.

"Give me!" Clay says.

"That's mine!" JD says.

"I saw it first" spruce says.

"Did not" JD argues with him.

"Did too!" Spruce spat.

They all held on tight to the invitation then it suddenly tear it apart they looked down to see that they got..

"BRANCH!" They were all surprised.

Then JD pick up branch's name, "aw yes, I got branch" but then spruce snatched it.

"Hey!"

"You mean I got branch" spruce corrected him.

"No I did" JD tries to take it back.

The. Clay takes it, " oh way well I love branch the most" then Floyd takes it.

"Well I'm the favorite brother" Floyd says then they all fight for giving branch a gift.

"Give it!" Spruce grunts

"Let go" Clay says.

"No you let go" JD says

"I saw it first" says spruce

"Did not" JD says.

"it's mine" clay argues.

"No mine" spruce says.

"Well I'm the older one" JD says

""You mean the bossy one" spruce insulted him.

"Hey!" JD was offended.

"Let go-" they all said.

"WAIT STOP!" Then Floyd breaks up the fight, "I got a solution that will make all of us happy, why don't we work together to make the perfect gift for branch"

Everyone nodded to Floyd's suggestion, "good idea Floyd" spruce says.

"Ok we'll go to the hideout and plan for what to get for Branch" JD says then they heard to the hideout.
***
Once Shelia Landed, Poppy And Branch Stepped Out, But Not Before Poppy Could Grab The Last Basket With Only Two Cards Left.

"We Almost Forgot To Grab Our Own Invitations."

Poppy Said, Giving Branch One. "Oh, Man. Gift Swaps Are So My Jam!"

"Yeah, You Do Give The Best Gifts." Branch Reminded Her, And Himself.

"It's Super Intimidating"

Simultaneously, The Two Pop Trolls Opened Their Invitations And Pulled Out The Names Of The Trolls They Would Be Give Gifts To.

Poppy's Read 'Branch' And She Got Excited. Branch's Read 'Poppy' And Branch Got Worried.

"Oh, No." Branch Whispered.

"Oh, Interesting." Poppy Said, Pretending Not To Care.

"Cool." Poppy And Branch Said With Different Emotions.

"Yeah, Totally, So Cool." Branch Said, Trying To Sound Casual.

"Well, Better Get To Work On A Present For... Whoever This Is." Poppy Said, Trying To Sound Cool.

"Yeah, Same Here." Branch Replied, Trying To Relax.
"Gotta Take Care Of...This Person's Gift."

"Okay." Poppy Said, Struggling To Hold Her Excitement Back.

"Catch Up With You Later, Branch. Bye!"

Once Poppy Was Gone To Work On Her Gift, Branch Went To Panic Mode.

Meanwhile tiny made it to the swamp.

"Rhymeasaurus Swamp! Tiny Read Out Loud. "'No Need To Be Nervous. Read Sign Out Loud To Fetch My Service. Okay, Well, I Just Did That, Then...
What The?!"

Suddenly, The Earth Began To Move And A Giant Creature Bursted Out Of The Sawmp Water. It Had A Long, Reddish Brown Body, Bushy Eyebrows, And A Book For A Nose.

"Hey There, Little Friend!" He Greeted. "You Seem Like You're Not Okay. Hope That I Can Help You Rhyme And Have You On Your Way."

"Oh, Well, "I'm Looking For A Word That Rhymes With 'Diamond' So I Can Finish My Rap And Get My Flow Back. Got Any Suggestions?"

"Uh, Let Me Give That One A Think. Consult The Page, Review The Int."Rhymeasaurus Replied, Opening Up His Book Nose. "Diamond, Diamond, Diamond...Diamond... Almond... Science... Climate. Climate! Yes. Climate Is The Best I Could Find. Give That A Shot If You Don't Mind."

"Uh...Okay." Tiny Diamond Said, And Began To Rap.

Tiny Diamond: It's The Holiday, Holiday Season Gotta Give My Dad Something That Is Pleasin' He's A Special Man, A Real, Real Special Man He's My Homie, His Name Is Guy Diamond
Wanna Give Him Something Special That'll Really Blow His Climate
"Climate?" Tiny Repeated, Feeling Discouraged. "No! I'm Not Feeling That."

"I Agree. 'Climate' Doesn't Seem To Work." Rhymeasaurus Stated, Agreeing. "Right." He Said, Feeling Disappointed. "Well, Then Travel By Land And Sail The Mighty Seas. You Need To Consult With The Great Windbreeze."

"Windbreeze?" Tiny Asked, Confused.

"Windbreeze Is Supposed To Be This Very Wise, Mystical Troll. Maybe She Can Help With Your Rhyming Problem."

"Okay, Well, Where Can We Find Her?" Tiny Asked.

"Uh, She's Right Over There." Rhymeasaurus Answered, Pointing To An Elderly Troll Standing In Front Of Her House Made With Geodes.

"Hello!" Windbreeze Greeted.

The brozone were heading back to the old troll house they built, they were all eager to see branch again.

"Branch" but their faces dropped in annoyance but Floyd, they all groaned when they saw branch was having coffee with hickory.

"Oh great what's he doing here?" JD was annoyed.

"Oh hey guys" branch was excited to see his brothers, he gets up and the first one he hugs is Floyd who hugs him back.

But the attention goes back to hickory who gets up to approach them.

"Uh what's he doing here?" JD asked.

"Well he is my friend you guys" branch reminded them.

"Yeah I'm his friend" hickory smug causing the guys to glance a deadly glare at him.

"Steady guys, he is branch's friend after all" Floyd holds them back.

"So what brings you guys here?" Branch asked.

"We're your brothers branch, we're family but not you" JD points at hickory.

Then Clay's attention was drawn to the fact that Branch was inappropriately dressed.

"Bro, aren't you cold?" he asked with concern.

Branch looked at himself and said "Well... A little bit is, but rest assured I'm already grown up, I can handle it"

"Nah huh baby branch, I'm not gonna let you get a cold" Clay says.

but after Explaining that he was already an adult did not help.

Clay quickly pulled a green sweater out of his hair and put it on Branch.

"But I-" branch was cut off when Clay then ran over to John Dory and pulled from his neck, his red scarf.

"Hey, that's mine!" protested the oldest of the brothers.

"Not anymore! Think about baby branch" added Clay mischievously, waving the scarf over his oldest brother nose, after which Clay wrapped it around his little brother's neck.

"But I-" He wrapped it slightly too tightly. "But I'm not a baby-"But he tried.

"Guys when are you gonna realize branch isn't a baby anymore" Floyd says.

"Hush Floyd" spruce says as he puts his hat on top of branch, "we got to think of our baby brother's safety.

'T-T-Thanks Clay, I-I really appreciate-- it" branch tried to untie the scarf.

Floyd looked only slightly confused, as he himself was wearing only short white slightly tattered pants, a blue scarf around his neck and green ear muffs on his ears.

He took off his ear muffs and gave them to Branch. After which he helped him loosen his scarf so he could breathe.

"Thanks Floyd" smiled Branch.

"No problem bro" he replied also smiling.

Then JD stepped between them and embraced them.

"Branch man, come on how many times do I have to tell you, you need to cover yourself, we don't want you to get sick"

"John Dory, guys when are you gonna wake up and realize I'm not a baby anymore" branch says.

"Ah hush, you'll still be a little baby to us" Clay says as they all gather for a family hug.

Back In Pop Village, Trolls Of Different Music Were Getting Their Gifts Ready For The Holiday Gift Swap.

Riff Was Wondering Which Sweater He Should Put In The Gift Box.

"Definitely Go With That One." Poppy Stated, Pointing To The Sweater On The Right.

They Saw Poppy Was Decorating A Big Gift Box For Branch.

"Wow, Poppy!" Barb Said With Val By Her Side. "That Is One Massive Gift"

"Yeah. Who's The Lucky Troll?" Val Asked.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!" Poppy Replied. "I's A Secret Gift Swap. This Vault Is Locked!"

"Oh, Yeah. That's Cool. Whatevs." Val Said.

"Okay, I Respect That." Barb Said With A Shrug, But Poppy Couldn't Hold It In.

"It's Branch!" Poppy Blurted Out With Enthusiasm. " Got Branch! Isn't That So Exciting?!"

"Wait, You Got Your Boyfriend?" Barb Asked. "That A Lot Of Pressure."

"Pressure? Pift! Come On. It's me We're Talking About!" Poppy Insisted.

"The Gift Master! The Gift-inator! I've Got It Covered. Who Did You Girls Get?"

"Mr. Dinkles, Whoever That Is." Barb Replied.

"Oh, That's Biggie's Pet! He's A Worm." Poppy Replied.

"A Worm? That's Awesome! But, What Do I Get A Worm?" Barb Asked.

"Get Him A Hat. He Lost His Old One." Poppy Said.
***
Mr. Dinkles Was Sitting On Top Of A Hill.

'Contemplating His Existence, Monsieur Dinkles Clings To The Solace Of His Trusty Hat!

Then, His Hat Got Blown Off By The Wind.

"Zutaloa!" Mr. Dinkles Said.

(Translation: Dang!)

"See? I'm Full Of Giftspiraton And There's Plenty To Go Around." Poppy Said.

"I Don't Know, Popsqueak." Val Said.

***
In The Bunker, the brozone were sneaking inside with wrapping paper.

"Ok guys all we need to do is figure out what we're gonna get branch wrap it up before he could see it and-AH!" JD tries to explain the plan when they were shocked to see branch was already there,

"Look guys it's baby branch" JD smiled nervously as the others hide the wrapping paper looking nervous.

"What are you doing here?" JD asked while smiling nervously.

"Oh hey guys. What are you doing here?" Branch smiled.

"Oh hey-we're just uh-" JD tries to find an excuse.

"Practicing our gift wrapping" spruce says.

"Yeah, that's it" Clay says.

"Yeah" they all agreed and were shaking and sweating.

"So what are you doing here at the hideout" JD leans against the wall acting casually.

"Well I have a poppy, I got poppy as the gift giver"

"Oh really, hey that's great" DJ says as his brothers cheered for him.

"That's great man" Clay says.

"Good for you" Floyd says patting his back.

"So lucky" spruce says.

But through their encouragement, branch had a sorrowful look.

"I actually have a problem I have no idea what to give poppy, Not Gonna Lie, I've Been Kinda Freaking Out Over What To Get The Ultimate Gift-giver Okay. As Everybody Knows, Giving The Wrong Gift IS A Real Relationship Death Sentence. If I Go Too Small, I Might Disappoint Her And If I Go Too Big, I Might Freak Her Out. I Can't Let That Happen. But I don't know what To find The Perfect Gift For Poppy. I don't know what to give her" they groaned.

The guys were concerned as they try to hide the gift wrapped.

"Well you could sing her a love song like you did when you were a baby" spruce says.

Then branch's face lightens up, "spruce you're a genius" branch praised him, spruce takes it all in while the guys were annoyed.

"I'll sing to poppy all the greatest love songs ever thanks guts, I'll be right back" branch ran to his room then the guys breath in relieved.

"Now to get back to branch's gift" JD says as they clear some stuff off the table and put a vision board with baby branch on it.

"Now what to get branch...guys got any ideas" JD asked.

But everyone just looked like they got nothing, which offended Floyd.

"Wait you mean to tell me that, the whole time we raised branch, none of you know what to get him" their silence answered his question.

"Great" he says sarcastically as he sits down.

But after a minute of silence, spruce noticed how branch outgrown his winter clothes.

"Huh? You know, branch has really outgrown his winter clothes, we should get him some new ones" but spruce suggestion had Floyd and JD thinking the same idea as they looked at each other.

"That's it, we'll get branch the perfect winter clothes" JD says.

"we'll each make him a new outfit" floyd says and the others agreed.

"So it's decided we'll make him something and wrap it up before he could see it, I'll do the hat" JD says as he ran.

"I'll do the scarf" Floyd got a ball of yarn"

"I'll do the jacket" Clay says.

"I guess I can make him some boots, oh and some gloves" spruce says as they split up to get to work.

Inside Her Geode Home, Windbreeze Watched Through A Crystal Ball As Guy Diamond, Back In Pop Village, Searched For His Little Boy.

"Tiny?" Guy Called Out. "Are You Playing Some Kind Of Holiday Hide And Seek? Because If So, You Win! Tiny! Tiny, Where Are You?!"

"Sick Cave, Windbreeze!" Tiny Commented As He  Walked Inside The Cave.

"Well, Come In, Sweet Sparkle Child." Windbreeze Said.

"Your Father Are Quite Worried About You."

"We Know. We Don't Wanna Worry him, But I Can't Go Until I Get My Flow Back."

"Uh-uh-uh, I Already Know Why You're Here."
Windbreeze Said, Extending Her Hand Out To Him.

"Alright!" Tiny Shouted, Lying Down On Her Hand. "I Just Gotta Sit Back And Get Mystical!"

While Windbreeze Did Her Work, tiny screams in pain

"And We're Done." Windbreeze Said.

"Your Back Should Be Completely Healed!"
"My Back? What?!" Tiny Exclaimed, Exasperating.

"No, I Came Here To Get My Flow Back! I Really Need To Get Rhyming So I Can Give My Daddy His Holiday Gift! What Do I Do Now?"

"Well, You Go See The Cloud Monks At The Temple On The Top Of That Mountain." Windbreeze Answered.

Tiny Looked Outside To See A Tall Mountain.

"I Gotta Go All The Way To The Top Of That Mountain?!" Tiny Asked, Shocked.

"No, Not That Mountain, That Mountain." Windbreeze Corrected Him, Showing Them A Huge Mountain.

"Okay. This Is For My Daddy!" Tiny Said.

Determined, Tiny Ran Towards The Mountain And Made It Up The First Few Steps.

大大大

Back with branch he was in his room, getting all the lyrics to the greatest love songs ever.

"Ok hickory all I got to do if find the right song for poppy, you ready" he turns to where hickory was behind him.

"Ready, I mean how hard can it be" hickory says.

So he starts with  a medley of five love songs with a messy lyrics:

"Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley:
Wise men say Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

"Love on the Brain" by Rihanna:
I can't help but feel like I've been rescued somehow
I can't help but feel like I've been relieved somehow

"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston:
And I will always love you
I will always cherish
The memories we've shared

"Love Shack" by The B-52's:
If you see a faded sign by the side of the road
That says "Welcome to the Love Shack"
You're headed for a love attack

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen:
Galileo figaro magnifico
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Any way the wind blows doesn't matter to me

"What do you think?" Branch asked hickory who shrugs.

"You're right it needs work, I'll be right back" branch heads out.

As Poppy Helped Holly Darlin' And Delta Dawn With Wrapping Their Presents, Branch, Spied On Poppy Behind A Few Bushes.

"Wow, Poppy." Said Delta Dawn. "You Are So Good At Gift Giving!"

"Hey, When You Gots It, You Gots It." Poppy Replied.

"Operation: ask poppy's favorite love song is a go" Branch Whispered.

"... And Then I Realize, Why Am I Not Using Double-sided Tape? I Mean, It's Basically Twice As Good As Single-sided Tape. The Clue's In The Name, You Know What I Mean?" Poppy Rambled As The Two Country Trolls Noticed Branch Was walking Up to Poppy.

"Uh, Branch? Hey ya, Little Bud?" Delta Asked.

"Oh! Hey, 'Sup?" Branch Said, Ignoring Delta. Poppy's Face Fell Once She Heard Branch's Voice.

"Branch! What A Nice Surprise!" Poppy Exclaimed, Giving Him A Nervous Grin.

"Yeah. Surprise! Just Came To.. Borrow Some Wrapping Paper For My Gift." Branch Lied.

He Then Noticed Two Neatly Gifts On The Ground. "Whoa! Poppy, Is This Your Gift Swap Present? It Looks Great! Who Does The Other One Belong To?"

"Nope, That One's Holly's And The Other Is Mine." Delta Corrected.

"Yep, But It Was Poppy That Did It Up So Pretty!" Holly Stated.

"Yeah. She's A Wrapping Gift Master!" Delta Commented.

"Ha-ah! Sure Was! Totally!" Poppy Interrupted, Pushing Them Aside.

"Guys, My Gift Box For Branch Is Out In The Open. He's Gonna Know I Got Him!"

"Oh, My Pumpkin Pie. Delta Muttered As Holly, Gasped.

"We're On It, Poppy!"

"Well, Look At The Time!" Holly Laughed, Taking Her Gift Swap Present From Branch.

"We Better Be Hittin' The Road!"

"We Gotta Go, Um.." Delta Struggled To Make An Excuse. "Go Take Care Of Our Cats!"

"What? When Did You Get Cats? John never told me" Branch Asked.

Unsure How To Respond, Holly Just Jumped Into Delta's Arms And Meowed.

Delta Just Trotted Off While Laughing, Nervously.

"Okay, See You Around! Bye!" Poppy Called Out.
Delta Dawn, Holly, Scurried To Branch's Gift, Which Was Right Behind Him, And Attempted To Climb Up A Ladder To Cover The Name Tag With Some Shrubbery.

"Uh, Anyway," Branch Said. "Like I Was Saying, I Just Need To Borrow Some Wrapping Paper And I'II Be On My Way."

Poppy Noticed The Two Country Trolls Were Struggling So She Handed Branch Five Rolls Of Wrapping Paper And Said, "Okay! Here You Go! Let's Get You Out Of Here!"

"Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait!" Branch Said, Dropping The Wrapping Paper. "I, Uh...
---- Want To ask you something!"

"What? What is it?" Poppy Asked As He Pulled Out A notepad.

"What are your favorite love songs!"

"Oh that's easy: Ah, what a great question!: • "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
• "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers
• "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley
• "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
• "Love on the Brain" by Rihanna
• "We've Only Just Begun" by The Carpenters
• "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
• "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles
• "You Are the Love of My Life" by Sam Cooke
• "The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand"

"Great thank po-" but then He Noticed Holly And Delta Dawn In The Background Attempting To Cover His Name On The Biggest Gift He Had Ever Seen.

"Poppy Got Me? And The Gift Is So Big..." then Branch panicked and Ran Off.

"Hey, Branch, Wait! You Forgot The Wrapping Paper!" Poppy Shouted.

"I'l Probably Just Use Grocery Bags!" Branch Yelled As You Know, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle!"

"Now, That boy Is Odd!" Delta Dawn Said.

***
Then back at the hideout, brozone just finished with their present.

John had a stylish cap hat, Floyd knitted a red scarf, spruce used leather to make the black boots and brown gloves and Clay not only had a fuzzy animal print coat but he made a purple lavender sweater too, they looked at it with pride.

"It's perfect" spruce says.

"Now all we got to do is pack it up before-" JD says they began to pack up the present but then....

"AH!" They heard screaming far away.

"Hey does anyone hear that?" JD asked.

They listened in, "it kinda sounds like-" Clay listens more to hear the screams louder.

But Floyd was shocked to recognize it, "it's branch!"

"Oh sh-quickly spruce wrap up the present and hide it" JD says as they ran.

"On it"

The three minibus spruce head outside to see branch screaming and running.

He stopped running and was hyperventilating, his brothers gathered to comfort him.

"What is it branch?" Floyd rubs his back.

"P-p-p-p-p-po-po-po-po" branch was quivering.

"What is it branch, is poppy endanger, are we under attack again, BERGSNS!" JD was this prepared to fight.

"POPPY GOT THIS BIG PRESENT!" Branch yelled.

"Huh?" They were puzzled as spruce catches up giving branch a glass of berry juice.

"Poppy has this big gift, I can't complete with that"

The brothers were concerned for branch, "it's ok branch, I'm sure you'll think of something that will be just as great as the present" Floyd assures him.

So Branch ran inside to Get To Work, "You're Right. It's Not Big Enough!" Branch Said. But his bros Facepalmed themselves.

"Uh branch I'm not sure that's a good idea" JD tries to stop him, "it's it the thought that counts"

"You're right, Still Gotta Go Bigger! Thanks JD" branch ran.

"Branch, that's not-oh great"

So branch pulled out the big guns, "alright hickory it's time we go big"

So he create a new medley of love song lyrics that takes a turn for the worse, reflecting the disaster unfolding.

"Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley:
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

"Love on the Brain" by Rihanna:
I can't help but feel like I've been rescued somehow
But now I'm slipping away, losing my grip

"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston:
And I will always love you
But now it's turning to dust, crumbling apart

"Love Shack" by The B-52's:
If you see a faded sign by the side of the road
That says "Welcome to the Love Shack"
But now it's a haunted house, a wreckage in flames

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen:
Galileo figaro magnifico
But now the opera's turned to chaos, a tragic finale

"I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles:
I want to hold your hand, I want to hold you tight
But now you're slipping away, out of my reach

"The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand:
Memories, like the corners of my mind
But now they're fading fast, like sand between the lines

"Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers:
Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch
But now it's a distant dream, an unreachable star

"Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie:
Our love will last, it will never die
But now it's dying embers, a final goodbye

"We've Only Just Begun" by The Carpenters:
Sharing horizons that are new to us
But now the horizon's dark, our love is lost at sea

"You Are the Love of My Life" by Sam Cooke:
You are the love of my life, my heart beats for you

"No no ugh that's not right, ugh, I gave up" branch fell on the floor covered in lyrics of love songs.

He sees hickory looking down at him with concerned and he sits next to him.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do hic"

"I will tell you this branch, you are a talented troll and you do make trolls happy, maybe poppy isn't the one for you, you shouldn't waste your time on a troll who goes big, maybe it's time for someone new, or maybe you shouldn't try so hard to please her" hickorywraps his arm around branch but he gets up.

"You're right hickory, I need to get some fresh air and rethink everything"

***
At The Top Of The Mountain,  Tiny Diamond Put On A Red Robes And Meditated With The Cloud Monks.

Eventually, Tiny Asked, "Guys? How Am I Supposed To Get My Flow Back If You're All Doing This Vow Of Silence Thing?"

A Cloud Monk Gave Tiny A Cup Of Tea. He Drank It And Found The Leaves In The Bottom Had A Message.

'''You Already Have The Gift!" Tiny Read. "Pfft! That's Nonsense, Tea!"

When Tiny Tossed The Cup Into The Snow, The Leaves Formed Another Meassge. Then, He Read Them Again.

"'Look Through The Clutter' What Clutter?!" Tiny Asked.

Suddenly, The Tea Leaves Formed A Face That Said, "Come On, Tiny. What Makes Him So Special?"

"What Do You Mean, What Makes Him So Special?" Tiny Asked. "He's Just M.."

Before Tiny Could Finish His Sentence, A Cloud Monk Hit A Ging And Gave Him A Thumbs Up.
"Daddy!" Tiny Gasped In Realization.

"Yeah! Okay, I Think I Got It Now!" Tiny Diamond: Been Around The World Tryna Get My Flow Back Couldn't Find A Rhyme, Everything I Say Was Whack But Then, A Cloud Monk Gave Me Tea And Hit A Gong And I Finally Realized That I Had It All Along So Imma Flip This Verse Like I Flip A Burger Patty
Thought I Had To Rhyme With With Diamond When I Coulda Rhymed With Daddy.

"You Did It, Son!" Tiny's Tattoo Said.

"Yes!" Tiny Shouted, Ripping Off His Robe.

So he Flew Back To Pop Village. "I Got My Flow Back!"

"Dude, Did That Guy's Tattoo Just Talk?" Penelopuff Asked.

"Hey, You Just Broke Your Vow Of Silence!" One Of The Other Clouds Pointed Out.

"You Just Broke Your Vow Of Silence!"

"Wait, Does That Mean-" Before He Could Finish, The Cloud Monk Disappeared.

Screaming In Terror, Penelopuff Also Disappeared.
***
As Soon As  Tiny Landed In Pop Village, he Continued Dancing With Confidence.

"I Got My Flow Back! Uh! I Got My Flow Back! Yeah!" Suddenly, Tiny Saw Branch, Who Was Just Laying On His Back Miserably.

"What's Up, Branch?" Tiny Wondered. "You Look, Uh... You Look Bad, Man. No Other Way To Say It. What Happened?"

"I Went Overboard with the love songs ." Branch Answered.

"Uh, What?" Tiny Asked, Confused.

"I Failed, Tiny." Branch Explained, Sitting Up. "I Tried To Make Poppy A Gift with combining all the greatest love songs ever And It Blew Up In My Face."

"Say No More, Bro. Let Tiny Help You Out!" Tiny Replied.

"Yeah? Okay." Branch Said.

"You Just Need To Look Through The Clutter And Focused On What's Important." Tiny Said. "You Already Have A Gift, Dude. You Already Have It!" So, Branch Closed His Eyes, The Wind Started Blowing, And A Bright Light Shined On Him.

"Bla-dow!" Tiny Whispered In Branch's Ear. Branch Opened His Eyes In Realization. "You See It Now, Don't You?"

"Nope, Not Even A Little Bit." Branch Admitted.

Soon, Everything Went Back To Normal.

"Oh, Come On!" Tiny Groaned. "The Winds Even Blew In A Magical Way!"

***
Still Couldn't Understand What Tiny Was Talking About, hickory Helped Branch Clean Up His Bunker.

Hickory Then Noticed Branch Was Looking Around In His Thoughts.

"Branch, Tiny Does Have A Point. You Shouldn't Try So Hard To Find Poppy The Right Gift. She'll Love Anything You Give Her."

"Easy For You To Say." Branch Grumbled. "You Can Do Anything For Whoever You're Gonna Give Your Gift To."

"Branch? Do You Know Who I Got This Year?" Hickory Asked.

"Cooper?" Branch Guessed.

"No. My brother dickory." Hickory Corrected Him.

Hearing That Made Branch Stop Cleaning Up And Looked At His Best Friend.

"Really?" Branch Asked.

"Ja" he Chuckled, "You Should've Seen Me This Morning. I Freaked Out So Bad." Hickory Stated, Chuckling At The Memory.

"Why Did You Freak Out? He's Your Brother, Isn't He?" Branch Asked.

"He Is. But... I Don't Know Everything About Him. I Mean, What Do Give Someone Who's Chill, Caring, And Has A Lot Vibe Everyday?" Hickory Asked.

"That... Does Sound Hard. But What's Your Point?" Branch Asked.

"Look Through The Clutter And You'll See What I'm Trying To Say." Hickory Adviced.

Branch Took That Into Consideration And Looked At The Papers On The Floor.

"Look Through The Clutter.." He Said To Himself
Then, He Noticed A Picture Of Himself And Poppy.
There Was One Last Thing He Could Try...

"Hickory, you are a genius, I could kiss you" branch says.

"Ah, well, if only"
***

"You Always Know Just What To Get To Make Someone Feel Special. Don't You, Poppy?" Delta Dawn Said As She Passed By With Her Gift.

Poppy Just Gave Her A Weak Smile. "I'm Sure Branch Is Gonna Love His Gift."

"Yeah." Poppy Replied. "I Hope You're Right."

In the middle of brozone was their perfectly purple wrapped present.

"Ok guys, let's go" JD says as they grabbed the present.
***
The Night Of The Gift Swap Arrived. With Their Gifts, All Trolls Across The Troll Kingdom Where Poppy, Branch Stood On The Big Mushroom, brozone stand in the crowd.

"Hello, Everyone!" Poppy Greeted.

"Who's Ready For The Holiday Gift Swap?!" She Asked.

After Mr. Dinkles Set Off A Firework, All The Trolls Ran Around To Find Thier Secret Person.

"Come On, Dad! Let's Go!" Barb Urged, Running Off. Unfortunately, Thrash Accidentally Pulled The Wrapping Paper Off A Unicorn And It Trotted Off.

Prince D's Gift For Fuzzbert Was A String Of Lights To Wrap Around His Bright Green Hair, Which Actually Covered His Entire Body.

"Ooh, It's Lit!" Prince D Said. Fuzzbert Gave Him A Thumbs Up.

"Hey, dickory!" Hickory Approached Him With A Gift Box.

It was a sweater and it made dickory feel warm inside as he hugs hickory.

Val Gave Holly A Cactus That Resembled The Rock Hand Symbol.

"Woo-hoo!! Love It!" She Exclaimed As Val Opened Her Gift, Which Was An Electric Guitar.

"Aw, Cool!" Val Shouted, Smashing The Guitar. In A Flash Of Purple Lightning, It Regenerated Itself.

"A Never-break Guitar? I've Always Wanted One Of These!"

"I Know." Holly Sighed.

The Country Troll And Hard Rock Troll Ambassadors Shared A Hug, But The Cactus Was In Between Them, Making The Scream In Pain.

"Here You Go, Little Dude." Barb Said As She Puts On Mr. Dinkles His New Hat.

"Merci" Mr. Dinkles Said.

***
Poppy And Branch Watched Everyone Else Give Each Other Their Gifts Before Turning To Face Each Other.

"Who Did You Get?" They Asked, Simultaneously.

The Rest Of The Trolls Stared At Them along with brozone.

"I'll Tell You If You Tell Me?" Branch Suggested.

"Uh, Both Of Us At The Same Time?" Poppy Replied.

"One, Two, Three... You!" They Said.

The Young Couple Lagughed At Each Other Nervously but brozone had a concerned look.

"Uh poppy that can't be right" JD says.

"Huh" everyone turns their attention to brozone as they get on stage.

" we got branch" JD shows then the card, they all gasped.

"What? That can't be right how can two people got me?" Branch was puzzled as everyone.

But poppy knew as she realized something, "oh I think I know what happened"

Flashback plays with poppy doing the invitations she write branch's name but when he came to say hi she lost track and write his name again.

" I was writing the invitations when branch came in I lost count so I wrote his name twice I didn't know if anyone else would get it" poppy felt guilty but the guys just smiled.

"It's ok poppy" branch smiled.

"Yeah that just means branch gets twice as many presents, speaking of which" JD hands branch the perfect present.

The look on his face was worth a millions, " wow, what did you guys give me" he opens it to see a new winter suit.

"Oh wow guys"

He sees his brothers were modest, "we fought over which one of us should give you the gift-" JD says.

"But then we agreed to work together" Floyd says.

"But it became a disaster" spruce added.

A flashback plays of Clay and spruce fighting over the same fabric and JD had accidentally sewn the hat to his glove, he panicked and ran but Floyd was calm as he knitted the scarf.

"But then we remembered who we were doing this for...you" clay touched his shoulders.

Then at the bottom underneath all the clothes, branch found a Made Scrapbook Titled "Brozone's Great Adventure."

"I Know. It's Kinda Lame." JD Said, Thinking branch Might Not Like it.

But Inside It Had Everything brozone had Accomplished Together: theur first concert, how it became a failure, the night they saved branch and he pulled them together then While they Were On A Mission To Bergen Town. Singing to unite all the tribes, fighting off the Spiders. When They Helped Bridget Get Ready For Her First Date With King Gristle. And The Two Final Pages Had Them Riding On Sheila B, Another Photo Of Just an old picture of brozone and baby branch 'You Make us Happy' Covered In Glitter.
"You... guys Scrapbooked this...For Me?" Branch Asked.

"Yeah" JD says.

"And I Think I Permanently Glued Two Of My Fingers Together Doing It." Clay Said, Showing His Two Fingers Glued Together causing branch to laugh.

"Love It it's A Gift Only You guys Could Give Me." Branch Stated as brozone hugged each other, everyone awed.

Then branch turns back to poppy, "Well I, wanted to Made This Really, Really medley with all the greatest love songs including your favorites." Branch Started To Say.

"I'm Sure It's Great!" Poppy Said, Excitedly.

"But it became a disaster." Branch Finished.

"Oh, That's Not So Great." Poppy Corrected Herself.

"Yeah, I May Have Overdone A Bit." Branch Said Until He Got Cut Off.

Branch Looked At brozone And Clay Gave Him Two Thumbs Up as they urged him to go on.

"Ok so here it goes" branch motions his brothers and they get on stage as they got poppy in the crowd.

"This song goes out to the amazing troll queen in the work: QUEEN POPPY, this is for you"

Branch: Loving can hurt

Floyd: I wanna follow where she goes

John Dory: In the night I lie and i look up at you

Clay/ spruce: Baby you should go and love
yourself

Branch: I'm falling in again I'm falling in again I'm falling

Floyd: I'm way too good at goodbyes

Branch: When i see your face

Brozone: Lately, 've been, I've been losin' sleep

Branch: before you go

Brozone: Dreamin' about the things that we could be

Branch: A little bit of love

Brozone: I was getting kind of used to being someone you love, That's what makes you beautiful...

The crowd went wild as brozone took pride in branch.

"That was great branch" JD says.

"Way to go bitty b" spruce rubs his hair.

"That was great" Clay says.

Then Floyd grabs his shoulders, "I'm proud of you"

"Wow branch that was really beautiful Okay, Um... Now, It's My Turn." Poppy Said, Nervously.

Everyone Else Looked On Eagerly As She Pulled A Rope, Opening Up Her Giant Gift Present To Reveal... Completely Empty.

"Huh?" Everyone Asked, Confused.

Floyd's smile dropped, JD blinked from his excited expression to his "huh?" Expression, Clay tiled his head and spruce had a blank look.

"Well, That Sucks." Cooper Blurted Out.

"Disappointing Or Sad Is More Like It." spruce Whispered To Clay, Who Nodded In Agreement.

Unsure How To React, Branch Pretended To Be Happy And Said, "Hey, Cool! An Invisible Mountain Bike?!"

"Yeah" Floyd agrees.

"No Way! I Got The Same Thing!" Legsly Exclaimed As She Rode Hers.

"...I Didn't Get You Anything." Poppy Confessed.

"WHAT!" JD was shocked.

"Because, When I Tried To Think About What To Get The Coolest Troll In The While World, I Totally Drew A Blank! I Mean, What Do You Even Get Someone Who Is So Sweet And So Funny And Kind And Cute And, Like, Weirdly Over Prepared For Everything?"

"I get the feeling poppy" JD says.

"You Know." Branch Said, Taking Her Hands.

"The Thing I Like Most About The Holidays Is Just... Being Together With You! And guys the greatest gift you ever gave me was being my brothers"

"Same here branch" Floyd says as the other three cried, hugging each other.

"So beautiful" spruce weeps as Clay blew his nose.

Everyone Was In Awe As Poppy Pulled Branch In For A Hug.

In This Perfect Moment, Poppy Felt A Song On Her Heart.

"Somebody Uke Me!" Poppy Said. Somebody Tossed Her Ukuele, She Pulled Out Of The Hug And Began To Sing.

"My turn to sing you a song"

Poppy: You Always Wanted To Be Hidin' Like Nobody Wants You Around Hold Your Head A Little Higher
It's Pretty Simple I'm Im Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck 'Cause We're Together Now Never Stop Looking Up If It's Love
Don't Need To Mess Around
Feeling The Love,

Brozone sang along with the trolls.

Branch: I Said I Didn't Wanna Light Up

Brozone: Light Up So, Turn The Radio Down Maybe I Was In Denial

Clay/spruce: Oh-Whoa-Oh-Ohh

Floyd/Branch: But I've Changed A Little

Poppy And Branch: I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck
'Cause We're Together Now

Barb, Val, Floyd and JD: Together Now

JD/delta dawn: Lookin' Up, Lookin' Up, Lookin' Up Don't Need To Look Around
'Cause I Know
I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck
'Cause We're Together Now

JDays a banjo to delta was was in awe as he gifts her a shiny diamond bracelet: Together Now

Essence And Quincy: I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck

Floyd was too distracted when Barb was sneaking up behind him with a mistletoe, then she gave him a kiss by the cheeks, which caught him by surprise as he smiled.

'Cause We're Together Now

Trollex: Ooh, "Cause We're Together Now
'Cause We're Together Now

Then, Tiny Diamond Floated Down From The Sky And Finally Rapped His Holiday Rhyme.

Tiny Diamond: Go Together Better Than The Snowflake On This Sweater Or A Tiny Diamond Verse
On My Daddy's Favorite Record
Now, My Journey's Finally Over (Wow)
I Just Wanna Say (Bla-dow)
Through Rain And Stormy Weather
How We'll Always Be Together Now

"I Love You Daddy!" Tiny Said, Jumping Into Guy Diamond's Arms.

"I Love You Too, Son." Guy Replied, Hugging Him.

"It Feels So Good To See You Two Again, You Know." Prince D Said To His Brother.

"Yeah!" Cooper Agreed.

"Ah! Come Here!" Prince D Exclaimed, Wrapping His Arms Around His Twin Brother.

Hickory and dickory hugged: Together Now

The Bad Days Are Over
'Cause We Come Together

Poppy And Branch: The Bad Days Are Over
'Cause We Don't Stop
Lookin' Up, Lookin' Up, Lookin' Up Don't Need To Look Around
'Cause I Know
I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck
'Cause We're Together Now
Together Now

Everyone: Now, Now
Together Now Now, Now Together Now

Branch: I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm Luck Poppy: The Bad Days Are Over

Brozone: I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck, I'm In Luck Poppy: 'Cause We Come Together

Branch And Poppy: The Bad Days Are Over
'Cause We Come Together Now

"Wow, Poppy." Branch Said As Everyone Cheered.

"Maybe Next Year, We Could Exchange Songs Instead Of Gifts."

"I Like That Idea." Poppy Admitted.

Then, It Began To Snow All Of The Sudden.

"What?" JD says.

"I hope You Guys Don't Mind." Someone Shouted. "I Brought A Few OfMy Buddies!"

The Trolls Looked Up To See Cloud Guy And The Cloud Monks Snowing Above Them.

"Hey" Penelopuff Greeted.

Then Out Of The Blue, A Mistletoes Were Lowered Between dj suki And Trollex.

Which Surprised Them Both.

The Techno King And The pop troll Looked At The Culprits. They Were, Prince D, Cooper, Barb, Val, Clay and spruce Who Were Snickering.

"Seriously, Guys?!" Trollex And dj suki Asked.

"Well, Don't Just Stand There, Man! Kiss Her!" Clay Exclaimed.

Trollex Just Stood There Until dj suki Kissed Him On The Lips.

"Did Any One Get That?" Spruce Asked.

"Yep." Barb Said, Holding A Camera.

"Everyone, Everyone, Keep Your Mouths Closed!" JD Tried To Warn Them.

"We Don't Know Where That's Coming From!" JD said

"Wait, What?' Riff Asked With A Lot Of Snow On His Tongue.

"Guys, Wait.." Branch Said But Poppy Cut Him Off.

"Hey, Branch?" Poppy Interrupted. "How About Another Balloon Ride Over Troll Kingdom?"

"No Multitasking?" Branch Asked, Suspiciously.

"Nope, Just You And Me." Poppy Assured Him With A Kiss On The Cheek.

Branch Placed A Hand Where She Kissed Him And Giggled Like A Girl.

Then he saw his brothers had watched, giving him thumbs up.

"Oh, Yeah!" Shiela Shouted, Scooping Them Both Up And Floated Into The Night Sky. "Team Broppy All The Way!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 860 9
When Invited To Their Cousin's Wedding, BroZone Emarks On A Road Trip Odyssey To Make It In Time To Perform, But This Trip Ends Up More Chaotic Than...
13K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...
71K 1K 12
As Hairloween Nears, The Season For Thrills And Frights Come Around For The Trolls! Tired Of The Scary Pranks Played By His Older Brothers, Branch De...