𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙇 | Wɪʟʟᴀ L...

By Fajrydvst

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨, 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙄'𝙢𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖... More

THE BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN!!!
Stand Tall,, Cast
Stand Tall,, River Noelle
Stand Tall,, ZERO
Stand Tall,, ONE
Stand Tall,, TWO
Stand Tall,, THREE
Stand Tall,, FOUR
Stand Tall,, FIVE
Stand Tall,, SIX
Stand Tall, SEVEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHT
Stand Tall,, NINE
Stand Tall,, TEN
Stand Tall,, ELEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWELVE
Stand Tall,, THIRTEEN
Stand Tall,, FOURTEEN
Stand Tall,, FIFTEEN
Stand Tall,, SIXTEEN
Stand Tall,, SEVENTEEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHTEEN
Stand Tall,, NINETEEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY
Stand Tall,, TWENTY ONE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY TWO
Stand Tall,, TWENTY THREE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SIX
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, TWENTY NINE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY
Stand Tall,, THIRTY ONE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY TWO
Stand Tall,, THIRTY THREE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FIVE
Stand Tall, THIRTY SIX
Stand Tall,, THIRTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, THIRTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, THIRTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FORTY
Stand Tall,, FORTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FORTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FORTY THREE
Stand Tall,, FORTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, FORTY SIX
Stand Tall,, FORTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, FORTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, FORTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY
Stand Tall,, FIFTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FIFTY THREE

Stand Tall,, FORTY FIVE

249 11 4
By Fajrydvst

DANCING CONFESSIONS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Stop laughing, I'm not even doing anything" Willa responded to River's random outburst of laughter at her. "Okay, okay. Sorry" River caught her breath. "Let's try again, yeah?" Willa suggested. "Yeah. Just tell me what to do" River responded, determined. "Okay, you got the first count down, so you're getting there" Willa stated, encouraging River.

"Let's ease into the second count after the little twist and into the steps," Willa guided.

"Don't worry about the hand movements, unless you want to" Willa added. "Got it," River nodded. Moving back to their spots, Willa played pieces of the song to catch the beat. She noticed that teaching Rio the dance, playing the music, and giving out instructions weren't helping as they did for her. "Five, six, seven, eight!" Willa clapped, setting the rhythm as she faced the mirror.

"Step back with your right foot" Willa says as they start the second set of their dance.

"Twist" She instructed. "I can't afford love" Willa sings parts of the song as she twists her body and plants her left foot on the floor to turn fully; "-And your left foot steps back".

Willa watches Rio perform the same steps she gave out and smiles. "Perfect, babe" She praised. "On to the second count" Rio nods and prepares herself. "One, and two— quick step forward left, back right" Willa continued. "I try to find reason..." Willa sings as River followed along, trying to her best; "-Your body's out first then add the head turn".

"To pull us apart" She continued to dance with ease. "Now pull it together with the cross steps" Willa tells Rio. Willa finished the rest of the count and watches River and her movements. "Whoa!" River stumbled over after crossing her feet leading to a misstep.

"Slow down, babe. You're trying to go too fast" Willa instructed.

"But the beat is fast!" River huffs out of agitation. "Help me out" She pouts. Willa grins and nods. "You got it. Just start from the top and show me how you do it" She said before sitting near the mirror wall, resting her head on her hands. "Okay... Can you not watch me?" River asked.

"How am I supposed to help you if I'm not watching you, Riv?" Willa teased.

"Shut up" River rolls her eyes.

"Start whenever you're ready" Willa encourages. "Countdown" River says, softly. "And five, six, seven, eight!" Willa counts as she claps her hands forming a beat. River started with the end of the first dance count and made her way through. "One, and two, three, four-" Rio twisted her body and eventually stood on her left foot to turn.

"Good" Willa smiled, studying the girl's every move. "Five, six, seven, and eight" The wolf continued to count aloud. Willa nods her head at every right thing that River has done and talks to her throughout the rest. "Left front, and right back" Willa made a beat. "Body out and turn your head" She informed the struggling girl before her.

Seeing the problem moments after Rio finished with the second count of the dance, Willa tilts her head in confusion. "Why'd you—? Okay..." Willa stood up and walked being her girlfriend. "Come on" She mutters as her hands are placed on Rio's waist. "It was wrong, wasn't it?" River questioned. "No. No, no, no. You were great!" Willa reassures her.

"It's just... you're too in your head about this".

"You're too tense, and your overthinking is obviously getting in the way" Willa said with an eye roll. "Breathe" River inhales slowly and exhales to calm her nerves. "And stop trying to impress me" Willa advised, gently nudging Rio's side. "I'm not-" River shook her head and turned her head to look at Willa.

Willa gives her a look and raises a brow. "Fine, whatever" River rolls her eyes. "Now, body out" Willa says. Rio turns her body to the left and her feet stay planted. "Your right leg is also your problem when you're doing this" Willa tells her. "What's wrong with it?" Rio asked.

"It's too close to the left and complicates you from going into the turns" River nods and bites down her bottom lip.

"So for that not to happen, you gotta make the space between them wider" Willa taps on River's right thigh signaling her to get in the correct position. River looks at Willa and stares as Willa helps her out. She leans down and repositions Rio's foot to point in the direction she wanted. They make eye contact as Willa looks up at River.

Willa grinned and stood up. "Eyes on the mirror, River".

River pressed her lips together and looked at the mirror again, seeing the two of them in the reflection. "Better... now, step across your right with your left foot" Willa instructed and River does the move as told. "Mm-hmm" Willa hummed and nodded. "Bring your right foot out and up to the left" In a smooth one step, River looks at Willa for her response. "Just like that" Willa smiled.

"See? I knew you had it!" She added. "So what's next?" River asked as Willa walked away and her hands left her waist. "Another cross step and a spin, which leads into the third count" Willa stated as she replayed the song. "So we're almost done!?" River beams.

"Yes, with the second count" Willa points out; "But we're nowhere close to done with the dance".

River pouts and groans. "Don't worry. We got all night, my little dancer" Willa says. "Trust me. It's gonna be worth it!" Willa reassured with a playful smile. "I bet" River scoffed.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

River finally got the performance right after several attempts. Willa was proud of her for not giving up. Rio was over the moon and wanted to do another dance, but simpler, obviously.

Willa pulls Rio back into her arms after she spins her outward. River's back met with Willa's chest as She gave out more steps to complete the dance. "We step back on one and two. Step forward left on three and four" Rio followed Willa's count with much more ease this time.  "We close in on five and six..." Her werewolf girlfriend says softly.

"And your spin move ends the dance on seven... eight" The couple faced each other, and in a moment of connection, River's hands found her chest after her graceful spin move to face Willa. Her arms slowly wrapped around Willa's neck as Willa's hands were on both sides of Rio's waist. "Perfect. You're a natural, love" Willa says as they begin to sway to the soft beat of the music and stare at each other.

Soon enough the air grew thick around them.

"What's on your mind?" Willa asked, sensing something was wrong. "I froze" River admitted, her gaze a mix of openness and honesty. "It's fine. You wanna try again?" Willa, with a gentle smile, reassured her easily. Though they didn't need to, Willa was happy to do it again. "Or we could do something else?" She also suggested.

"No, I mean, I froze the other day... last weekend" River confessed, her voice shaky.

Willa nods as her body becomes slightly tensed. She didn't want to ruin their date with another argument. "Right. Look, we can just forget about it" Willa suggested, shrugging. "I don't want to pretend like it didn't happen, Wils. I want to talk about it" River insisted. "Yeah. Okay, let's talk about it" Willa nodded, signaling Rio to continue the conversation.

"I was ready. I really was! Or at least I thought I was" River began.

"We were in the moment, and it felt good" She says. "But when I realized that we were actually getting to that point, I got nervous... scared?" She frowned as she felt Willa's intense gaze on her. Willa's gaze wasn't intense like Rio had imagined. It was soft and willing to understand her. "Scared of what?" Willa asked with concern written on her face.

"Did you think I'd leave or something?" Willa questions.

"Or you'd get mad?" River guessed. "River..." Willa's voice softened as her heart sank. Did River really think that Willa would do something that low? "I mean, you were already mad at me for when I stopped you" River explained. She broke their current position and moved towards the beanbag chairs.

"Yeah— I mean no! I was upset but that's only because you wouldn't talk to me, not the other way around!" Willa clarified.

"You got quiet about it, and that scared me" She says while claiming the multi colored beanbag chair. Willa moves the bag in front of Rio to be facing her fully. "I thought that afterward you'd be upset with it, so I told you to leave before anything else could happen" River confessed with teary eyes. "Hey, look at me" Willa gently lifted River's chin to look at her.

Willa wiped away the fallen tears and sighed. "The reason why I kept stopping you is because I didn't want to force it" The wolf said. "Or make it feel like you weren't able to say no to me" She added. "I would never force you into anything you weren't ready for" Willa tells River. She rubbed her lips together and the feeling of her heart aching returned; "You should know that...".

"I do know that," River whispered. "I do... and I'm sorry" She says. "Don't be" Willa reassured her. "We'll get to that point when we get there and at your pace" Willa leaned forward and kissed River's forehead. "You're not mad?" River questioned, seeking confirmation.

"No, River. I'm not mad" Willa smiled. "You did scare the shit out of me though" She points out. "Sorry. I won't do it again" River says. Willa cupped River's face and kissed her lips. Resting her forehead against Willa's shortly after, with closed eyes, River smiled to herself. "It's getting late, we should leave" River said. "Yeah. Whatever you want" Willa replies.

They shared another kiss before they officially got up to leave.

</3–I'm ranting!!!
|
NEWS SPOILER!!!!!

So... zombies 4 is real now... wow!

Vampires anyone???

Milo's post literally confirmed my theory even tho I wanted mermaids! (Halle Bailey and the horrible cgi was what I needed Disney!!)

Vamps are everywhere... I just wanted to see that storyline play out. Now I have no idea what to do! So we'll see how this turns out!

I'm ready to see Malachi and the new songs but I also think they could've ended the sequel off with the 3rd one 🤷🏽‍♀️ — it was literally a great ending for them! And everyone was accepted and probably all headed off to college or whatever!

Anyways WILLA'S COMING BACK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 54.3K 62
Jade Harris needs money for college. Nolan Chambers needs a ticket out of Bellcreek. The unlikely pair come together to fool their classmates into th...
33K 435 13
Imagines about our favourite 911 characters. Will take requests.
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...