Warhammer 40k Fanfic - Reborn...

By Cronicas_de_un_Fan

"In the ruthless universe of the far future there is only war." That is something that Kanan Scott knew very... More

Chap. 0 - Prologue
Chap. 1 - Hungry
Chap. 2 - White Heart
Chap. 3 - Loss
Chap. 4 - Champion of the Colosseum
Chapter 5 - Iron Will
Chap. 6 - Leader
Chap. 7 - Supreme
Chap. 8 - Stretching the Wings
Chap. 9 - Lost
Chap. 10 - My Old Blood
Chapter 11. - Contact
Chap. 12 - One more
Cap. 13 - Conqueror
Chap. 14. - Redemption.
Chap. 15 - Race Against Time
Chap. 16 - Countermeasures
Chap. 17 - Winds of War
Chap. 18 - Calm Before the Storm
Cap 19. - Whaaag!!!!
Chap. 20 - The Shield and the Sword.
Chap. 21 - The Black Angels.
Chapter 22. - The New Prophet.
Chap. 23 - War Board
Cap 24 - The War in Heaven
Chap. 25 - Eye for Eye
Chap. 26 - Tooth by Tooth
Chap. 27 - From Embers to Fire
Chap. 28 - Memories of the Past.
Chap. 29 - The Pain of Rejection
Advertisement
Chap. 31 - Blood Maidens
Chap. 32 - I am... An ork.
Chap. 33 - Final Act
Chap. 34 - Scarlet Wrath
Cap. 35 - Test of Courage
Chap. 36 - Until Death
Chap. 37 - Latent Wound
Chap. 38 - Back
Cap 39 - Unexpected Opponent
Chap. 40 - Spectral Bone
Chap. 41 - Back to the Stage
Chap. 42 - Brother
Chap. 43 - The Last Offense
Chap. 44 - The Return of Primark
Chap. 45 - Vassal
Chap. 46 - Farewell
Chap. 47 - Power Struggle
Chap. 48 - Cunning Fighting
Chap. 49 - Choppas, Dakkas, Teef and Whaaaaag!!!
Chap. 50 - Change of Tide.

Chap. 30 - Dancing with Death

48 4 0
By Cronicas_de_un_Fan

Kanan didn't think twice. That Space Marine right in front of him was a terrifying enemy, and he had to eliminate him at any cost. Or at least try. And leaving his boys to fight alongside a group of villagers who looked very competent, Kanan ran into battle.

Murrai and the rest tried to go after him, but none of them were able to keep up, especially when a column of chaos spawns blocked the path between them and their lord. Being one, and possessing agility impossible for someone his size, Kanan brandished his sword, sending the souls of dozens of Slaneesh spawn back into the warp. Many tried to end his life, but none was even able to touch his flesh.

Kanan didn't give it a second thought. As soon as he had his target within reach, he raised his weapon ready to amputate the right arm and with some luck, maybe break it in half in the process, but the white-maned ork never expected such a quick reaction from the marine. of chaos, who blocked his attack with his weapon without even looking at him, as his sight was focused more on the villager who was trying to beat him in a grappling battle, in which he had the advantage by far.

Chaos Marines:- Well... Well... Well... But look who we have here. It seems my lord's new toy has decided to bite the dog that fed him. Charming. -

Before the combined forces, the chaos marine decided to retreat, pushing his opponents at the same time to gain a more advantageous position. Now, his gaze was able to see both the ork and the villager, and his excitement could only increase, reflected in the macabre and sinister smile that appeared on his face.

Right:- I told your shitty god once. I'm not like you. I never have been and I never will be. Its mere presence makes me sick, and I would like nothing more than to be free of this uncomfortable feeling. -

Chaos Marines:- MMM. Interesting. I like that. Come and try it... If you dare. -

Aeldari:- Don't trust yourself, green skin. He is Lucius, champion of Slannesh, and despite his injuries, he remains a terrifying opponent. -

The aeldari's words left Kanan in a state of shock. Lucius? Lucius, The Eternal? He had heard that name countless times in the past. Evil and madness made flesh. A face deformed by the hundreds of scars he had given himself, and with non-existent mental health.

His body was surrounded by the countless faces of the Armor of Howling Souls. The hundreds of voices of those who once defeated him and were now there, to torment him for all eternity.

His right hand carried the iconic sword Laer, the one that once possessed the demon that now haunted the body of Primarch Fulgrim, but now empty, being a sword of energy not unlike any other, but in the hands of the swordsman, it was extremely mortal.

Its other limb was no longer even a hand, but a hideous fleshy worm known as the whip of torment. A lethal gift from the god of excess to his most beloved children. A fleshy mass that writhes and cuts its victims as if it had a mind of its own.

Still, the injuries on Lucius' body were evident. Apparently, the previous duel with the Aeldari Fenix ​​lord had its consequences, because although Lucius seemed to have emerged victorious, he received a couple of wounds that for many beings of lesser power would have been fatal. But Lucius was far from a mere mortal.

Even with his whip full of cuts, his stomach pierced by the edge of a spear, dozens of small wounds all over his body and his thick blood of a dark red color almost black, Lucius was still standing, and although dying, perfectly capable of face his two opponents. and more than happy about it.

Aeldari:- Careful! -

The one who had already seen him fight was alarmed by the chaos marine's movement. There was no time for explanations, but Kanan knew that some kind of attack was coming, and he was right.

The ork watched with fear as Lucius's fleshy arm was raised, launching it at them like a deadly whip that split the ground beneath their feet as he charged at them. The aeldari had no problem dodging it with her impressive agility, although Kanan had to position his sword to try to parry the attack, but he was unable to stop the recoil of the whip when it arched over the edge of his blade and hit the shoulder pad that was now carried

The impact was brutal, forcing the ork to kneel, and shaking his already badly injured body, but at least the enormous piece of imperial metal managed to save his life... Momentarily.

When Kanan managed to recover his senses after the imposing blow, he saw how the badly injured chaos marine launched himself at him with an absurd speed for his enormous size, and with his sword raised ready to pierce the ork's thick skin.

Taking advantage of his low posture and that he already had the sword horizontal, Kanan rose with all his strength, hitting his opponent's blade with his own, causing the eardrums of those present to shake with a powerful noise, at the same time that he made them retreat. Lucius takes a couple of steps before he can regain his posture.

Lucius: - Yeah! You are strong. I love it. I love it. Another brand for my face. Another blood for thirst. My lady will be very pleased when I cut off your head. -

Lucius' madness was unmatched. His sanity was the price he had to pay for his immortality, but that was a paltry price compared to becoming the greatest swordsman in the galaxy. He was already beginning to enjoy the confrontation, when he remembered that the ork did not fight alone.

Kanan watched in amazement as the aeldari who had disappeared from his sight a few seconds ago disappeared among the death and blood and appeared behind the maniac above his head. His strange, enormous serrated sword was ready to take his opponent's life, but that was a trick that would not catch the Chaos Marine off guard.

Behind Lucius's back, a strange artifact reacted completely independently of his will. A device injected the Marine's body with a ridiculous amount of Commorragh stimulants, turning him into a more psychopathic beast than he already was.

The aeldari's sword did not meet the flesh of her opponent, but instead, she received a powerful punch that sent her about twenty meters away, rolling and hitting the ground repeatedly, falling like a rag doll onto several of the corpses that decorated the battlefield.

The world was spinning around him, and he felt excessive pain throughout his body. Her muscles weren't working as well as she wanted, but enough to try to lift her head. But before her gaze, the only thing she could see was the imposing figure of Lucius pounced on her with his sword raised, ready to cut her in two without her being able to do anything about it.

But a powerful metallic sound shook every corner of the battlefield. When the aeldari looked up again, her vision was obscured by the impotent silhouette of that strange ork, who arrived just in time to block the attack of such a formidable opponent. Kanan once again felt the fury and madness of a broken soul being unloaded on his weary shoulders, but this was not the time to hesitate.

The two metallic blades caused a frission so powerful that it could bruise the metal, while the discharges of psychic energy exploded in chilling bursts of purple miasma and rays black as the immensity of space. Lucius' sword roared with the psychic energy of its wielder. Once a man who gave himself completely to chaos, and now his rot ran through his veins until such a macabre blade was imbued with the arcane force of the warp. Still, Kanan's sword did not emanate any power.

That greenskin, void-bound body had no link to warp energies, or perhaps Slaneesh prevented it, and on the other hand, its own power was not enough to activate such effects. In his past life, that aberration would have already met its fate before the edge of his blade, but the warp itself seemed to refuse to manifest itself on its opponent. But with a superhuman effort, he managed to get up and push back the crazy being that was desperately trying to end his life. The one whose smile looked like it would permanently warp his face at any moment.

Right:- Can you fight?- He asked the dying aeldari who was doing her best to stay on her feet.

Aeldari:- I... I will not fall... I... I will protect my people... and my people... I will not fall... I will expel these bastards from my home. -

Kanan couldn't deny it. The aeldari had the spirit, but her body might not have been ready for it, especially with that dislocated left shoulder and that blood dripping from the bottom of her helmet's respirator.

With a quick glance he could see his wear and tear, and he couldn't even imagine how long he had been fighting. But unlike Lucius, she did not have a cocktail of insane stimulants to continue fighting even if it cost her every cell in her body. Even with all those wounds that Mr. Phoenix gave him before his fall.

Right:-You on the right and me on the left? -

Aeldari:- Matesmo to... exactly what. -

The white-maned ork's words were not random, and neither he nor the aeldari delayed in darting to the sides to surround Lucius, attacking from two opposite points. With any luck, maybe they could weaken him or find a blind spot before finishing him off. Although saying it was much easier than doing it.

Kanan launched himself against the formidable astarte of chaos, clashing his swords in a resounding impact that shook the surface beneath his feet, while the aeldari, still coping with her wounds, was perfectly capable of dodging the deadly attacks of the demonic whip with a dexterity that would make any ballet dancer look ridiculous. An elegant and beautiful dance of death and blood.

Lucius, on the other hand, more than frightened by being outnumbered two to one, could only laugh macabrely and enjoy the moment. The stimulants that compressed his nerves and made his body explode kept him in a psychotic state, far from any trace of sanity or common sense. Being perfectly capable of not only stopping or dodging the attacks of both opponents, but also counterattacking with colossal fury and dominance over the battle, making Kanan and the aeldari retreat to catch their breath.

It was then that an iota of light came to the place, when Murrey and the chikoz were finally able to make their way through the endless tide of chaos spawns, who enthusiastically admired the skill with which their lord fought against his opponent, although they watched in confusion. how this one was fighting alongside that stranger with beaked ears. Still, the problems were just beginning.

Aeldari Soldier: - My lady. We are in trouble. - An Aeldari shouted at his regent in his own language. - The demons are about to reach the hall of portals. -

At the news, Kanan could feel the concern for the Aeldari leader immediately, and the Sinic smile that grew on Lucius's face made it clear to him that whatever it was, it was not good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 121 26
Neverending warfare rages throughout the galaxy, those with power have found glory and fame meanwhile it's hell for the helpless. One of these poor s...
484 145 68
The second book in the Ultraya series. It is 4013 AD. With the assassination of one of the Ultrayan Alliance's leaders, the war has taken a turn for...
14.6K 602 11
Have you ever been in a bad situation? Yes? Well, it sure doesn't compare to the situation I'm in! Imagine, Trapped in the body of an ork, I wake up...
89.8K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist böse. Der Mensch muss besser und böser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...