FALL OR FAIL (IN LOVE)

By author_rumaisa_

This story will tell us that it is not necessary that our first love is always true and it is not necessary t... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
10 YEARS LATER
FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE
BIRTHDAY PARTY
A CAR ACCIDENT
COLLEGE Function
DANIYAL'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
TAHIR KNOWING THE REALITY
REHEMAT'S RISK
Dubai
Tahir and Rehemat conversation
Plan to stop engagement
ENGAGEMENT DAY
The misunderstanding
Daniyal's Plan
SHOPPING
Mahir and Sara engagement
KASHMIR TRIP
KASHMIR PART 2
HURTFUL DAY (LAST DAY OF KASMIR TRIP)
Reached at home
THEY CONFESS THEIR LOVE
ACCIDENT
CELEBRATION
SIDDIQUI'S REUNION
HE CHOOSE BOXING OVER HER
She lost her memory

STEP BACK FROM REVENGE

55 7 4
By author_rumaisa_

Here we see....

Where love has blossomed in the hearts of Tahir and Rehemat.

On the other side we see Daniyal who has now reached New Zealand.

... Newzealand....

His pov :
"Did I do the right thing, shouldn't I have left Rehemat like this but Whatever I did just for my father, why did I feel bad? Till the time I reached New Zealand, I was thinking about her."

Then Daniyal sits in his black car.
There was a nice breeze, so Daniyal kept Rehemat out of his mind for a while. And starts enjoying the breeze from the window.

There is a girl who had long black hair and light brown eyes she was twirling his hair. She was reading her paper sheet,then a strong wind starts blowing and his paper falls directly on Daniyal's face in his car.

What has happened to me, I have to complete my project, I need that paper.She runs behind the car. Daniyal sees someone running behind his car and stops the car.

The girl comes quickly and asks him where is the paper.
He says why is it so important?that you were running like that.

"Where is the paper" ?

It's suddenly came to my face so I threw it.

She says, look at the clock once, maybe you will find it.

"Look, I am in a hurry right now, tell me your number, I will give you that paper, if that's all you want."

You are directly asking me for my number, I don't want the paper from such a person like you, "Rameesha will prepare the project again but will not give the number to a person like you."

And she walks away angrily..

She was a strange girl. I don't know why these girls get so angry on every thing and Rehemat also gets so angry.
I meant that I left her, now even if she gets angry, what does it matter to me?

After some time Daniyal reaches his father.

Assalamualaikum papa how are you?

Walekum assalam son,
Meet him He is Barkan my new friend and he wants to join our company so now he is here to handle the New Zealand Brunch.

Assalamualaikum barkan uncle,

Walekum assalam Daniyal.
You are exactly as I heard about you and I have heard that you obey everything your father says.

Yes, you heard it right, I do as my father says.

Then a girl comes, Papa.

Now I have to make a new project, my old one is lost because of some useless boy.

Then his eyes fell on the boy lying on the sofa, what is he doing here, papa, Dilawar uncle, don't you know, he was in his car, he was reading my project paper.

Papa, this crazy girl was running behind my car, she should have recreated it just for a paper,while looking at her.

Rameesha is very possessive about his things so,
Daniyal, if you have that paper in your car then take it out and give it to me.
Go Rameesha said Barkan.

Rameesha searches for her paper lot but doesn't find.
not me Let me look for it, then Daniyal looks for it and finds it under the seat.

Here's your project now happy.

hey thanks for your help

No problem.

Then both of them go inside and hear that Dilawar and Barkan were talking
their marriage.

Barkan I want that your daughter Rameesha married to my son Daniyal, if you are ready.

Hey I don't have any problem Daniyal it's very nice.

They both hear this.....

And Daniyal comes in....
Before Daniyal can say anything, his father says that Daniyal is ready. You go, now there is work in the office that you have to do.
Rameesha goes inside the room Papa, what are you saying.

We are ready for the marriage of Rameesha and Daniyal.

After sometime -----

Rameesh goes to her home...

Her pov :
"After all, how can I marry him when I have just met him?"

Other side---

Daniyal returns home from work and talks to his father.

Why you do this, Papa?there was no work in the office so why did you say that,
And why did you suddenly say that now there is no revenge from Rehemat?Why
And why are you fixing my marriage with Rameesha today?

Look, I came to know that Rehemat's father Barkat Siddiqui did not do anything. Whatever was done was done by his brother Barkan.
I saw that Barkan is Barkat's brother and after doing all this he had come here. He had also got Barkat's Siddiqui Industries closed down.
That's why you will now seek revenge from Rameesha and not from Rehemat. And now if you want, you can marry Rehemat after taking revenge from Rameesha.

Papa, what did you do? After this, Rehemat will not marry me at all. You also know that I left her crying and told her about revenge.

did you tell her? asked Dilawar.

Yes, she came to know so I told her the whole thing that I was not going to marry her.
After knowing the truth, Rehemat was very sad, she was crying, I left her like this.

On the way, I was thinking about her that she was not going out of my mind, I was thinking that what I have done and now you're saying that I should take a revenge from Rameesha.

You always obey me, you will have to obey me this time also because you are my son, remember when the police is taking me away, remember that day.And that day had to be seen because of this Barkan.

After this Daniyal cried so hard.....

Papa, please leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

Okay but you will have to take revenge.

Dilawar leaves after closing the door.

His pov :
NOW WHATEVER HAPPENS,I WILL NOT DO THIS WITH RAMEESHA

Other side---
Rameesha I was wondering what she would do now that she doesn't know him.

Barkan tells his wife that he have fixed Rameesha's marriage with Dilawar's son Daniyal.

But why so soon, now Aayan is getting married, then it will be Rehemat's, only then will it be Ramisha's.

"Do you still talk to those people?"Do you still talk to Barkat's family?

I don't talk ,but I know that Rehemat is elder,have you forgotten that Rameesha is one month younger than Rehemat?

I remember but my daughter will be ahead of Barkat's daughter.

Tomorrow we are going to Aayan's wedding anyway.

She was sitting on the bed wondering what would happen next, then her mother comes and starts understanding her.

Look Rameesha, marriage has to be done if not today then tomorrow. If your father has chosen Daniyal then you will know him once. Then this marriage will happen only if it is your wish.

she hugs her mother.

After sometimes----
Daniyal thinks that if he tells his father that he does not want any more revenge, he will not agree, so he thinks of meeting Rameesha directly.

Papa I need Barkan uncle's number.

"Are you ready for marriage?"

I need to talk to Rameesha about something.

ok this is his home number call him.

Then Daniyal walks away holding the phone in his hand.

and he calls....

Her mother answers the phone
who are u ?
I am Daniyal whose marriage has been fixed with Rameesha.
There is something very important that I have to tell her

wait let me give you Rameesha's number.

Then he calls Rameesha.

Why are you calling me, I don't want to marry you, I have met you today and I am happy in my life, I don't want to change my life for any boy.

"Rameesha, listen, I am not going to marry you because I am not a good person, and I have made many people cry, you are not happy to marry me, just understand this."

Am I good enough for you? I'm not good enough for anyone. I should be alone. He was saying that gets emotional while talking on the phone.

Daniyal, why are you saying that you are bad? I have just met you today, I don't think you are bad.
At first I thought you were a bit spoiled, but later you seemed fine to me.

I can't tell you the whole thing but believe me I am not good for you and he hangs up the phone.

What happened Rameesha, why did Daniyal want to talk about?

I don't know amma, he was saying that he is not a good boy and I should not marry him.

But I feel from his words that he is probably thinking that no one will marry him.I will be his shoulder to cry on.

"Are you ready to marry him now?"

Yes I'm ready but to me Daniyal seems like a confused person and he is troubled.
I need to know daniyal.

We all do this when we are going back to India for the wedding, so we will call Daniyal's family also.
Saying this his mother and she left.

Her pov:
"If he was really bad So maybe he doesn't tell me anything,but he is talking so much about himself that he is not good. This means he is not bad, he is just troubled and I will definitely help him, if not by marriage, then as a friend."

after hanging up call.

His pov:
Now Rameesh will understand and she will refuse to marry me.

And now I will apologize to Rehemat as soon as I leave tomorrow,And I will tell her everything that his uncle had got his company closed down.

Enough is enough, I won't do anything wrong with Rameesha again.

______________________________________

How did you like this chapter? Do tell in the comments and do follow me on Instagram.
💖💖💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 183 27
Hum Tum ~Opposites Attract The story is way too suspenseful and amazing and I am sure you guys will love it.It's a rom-com story🎀 Story of Ashi Khan...
45.5K 1.6K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...
347 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
20.2K 1.4K 7
#8 in Romance-friendship out of 14.2k on 19th August 2022 This is going to be set of short stories requested by readers ... .....it will be totally f...