Wishper Of The Heart [COMPLE...

By Thank_you_Too

Sam(G!p)XMon (AU) When Khun Sam saw a little girl, that lead to unfold her past with a young girl, who she w... More

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past
Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1
Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2
Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry
Chapter 6 - We All Are Stubborn
Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister
Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want
Chapter 9 - My Daughter's Mother
Chapter 10 - You Own My Heart ❤️
Chapter 11- We Are Family
Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife
Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid
Chapter 17 - White Strawberries
Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You
Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20 - Da-Da, Ma-Ma
Chapter 21 - She Is My Life
Chapter 22 - I Missed You
Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours
Chapter 24 - Special Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT-1
NEW STORY !!!!!
Chapter 25 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 4 - Happy pills

3K 125 17
By Thank_you_Too

Present time

Mon couldn't sleep, she is tossing and turning around on the bed, next to her Little Sam is sleeping in fetal position. Most time she sleeps in that position.
Mon smile looking at her daughter, who is sleeping holding her stuffed penguin. She never leave her penguin.

When Mon had her daughter, her life changed in good way. She got the reason to live and to love.

She know she was too young when she was pregnant, but she choose to keep the baby.

When Mon saw her baby for first time after she was born, she cry a river.
Her daughter looked so lovely, and cute with her chubby cheek. She was a calm baby, hardly cry, never give Mon hard time.

Little Sam is her happy pills. Her daughter has a significant positive impact on her emotions and overall well-being. She never regret sleeping with Sam in her life.

Even it is hard for her to be single mother at young age, without regular income, without much help from others, but she though she nail it.

She smile remembering, mother's day function at her daughter school earlier.

Her heart fluttered, when she saw her daughter moving towards her slowly holding a garland on her little hand. She can't stopped her tears when her daughter kneels in front of her with joined hands and prey to her.

Little Sam is stubborn sometimes, Mon thought from whom her daughter took that trait. But most of time she listen to her mother.

Sometimes Mon worried, will she able to fulfill her daughter needs, when she grow up. Even she can't buy a stuffed toy for her daughter.

Her heart broke to see, tears welling up on her daughter eyes. Little Sam is crazy after penguin stuff. Whenever she saw penguin toy or picture, she asked her Mama to buy it.

Today was like a dream to Mon. Meeting someone, who had a connection through her daughter, who she like, moreover who she love. But never had a chance to say out loud. She already buried the thought of it long time ago.

The person, whom her daughter took her genes.
When she looked at her daughter eye, its like she is looking at two of them. Two Sam, Samanan Anantrakul and Samantha Carter. Mon gave her last name to her daughter.

But hearing Sam's voice, meeting their eyes after long time, she got goosebumps all over her body. She still shivering with the thought of it.

Her mind is going through a lots, thinking what if Sam want to come to their life and want to be part of them.

Will she happily said yes or will she kick her butt out.
In next minute, she think what if Sam already had her own family with whoever she loved.
What If she doesn't want to see them again.

Mon doesn't want to think much about it. She thought she will see and deal with it when time comes.

She shake her head, move towards her daughter and hold her.
Little Sam move a little towards her and snuggling towards her mother.

She doesn't want to play guessing game inside her head, its tiring her body and mind. She just want to live in present with her lovely daughter. So, she closed her eyes and surrender to the night.

After, Sam wake up with her erected penis because she was having sexual dream with Mon, where Mon disappeared under her. She couldn't closed her eyes.

She has been laying on fetal position since 5 in morning.
Even after roaming on her memory land, the memory that never fade. She looked at her phone, its only 6 in the morning.

Again she lay on her back, placing both her hand on her face, want to scream out loud but she doesn't have any energy left on her body. She even skip her lunch and dinner yesterday.

She need to see Mon and her daughter as soon as possible.
She think what will be Mon's reaction if she saw her face again.

Yesterday, Mon left in hurry, she looked like she had seen a ghost and want to run away as fast as possible.

Her mind is going to explode, she thought, what if Mon has a partner, or worst case what if she is married to someone she loved.

What if Mon run away like 5 years ago, and not to be found.

What if Mon said Little Sam is someone daughter.

Sam shudder in horror with all the thoughts.
She need to act fast if she want to see them.

She just slipped out of her comfy bed, fresh up, put a shirt and pants.
She make a cup of coffee, bread and omlet for breakfast, she need energy. What If she pass out somewhere, she can't risk that.

After that, she drive towards the NewPath Preschool, parked her car opposite to the school gate and she sit on the driver seat and looked towards the gate.

She looked at her phone, its 7 in morning, The school looked empty, she start to panic. Is the school already had break, then where she will looked for them. She doesn't know where they live.

But around 7:30, parents start bringing their children to school, some came by car, some by bike, some by foot.
She can breathe a little.

She scan every person, who come to the school, looked for someone, that make her wide awake most of the night. In the process, she saw Jim's husband came to drop Fah.

At last she saw who she is looking for, her eyes is welling up tears to see Little Sam kiss her mother cheek and wave her little hand and went inside the gate of the school. She looked so cute in her school uniform.

After the school gate closed, Mon headed towards the road, Sam start her engine and followed her, driving her car slowly. Mon turn left around the corner of the street.

There is a bus stand, she took a bus.
Sam followed the bus and after 5 minute ride Mon came down, then went towards a departmental store.

Even after 30 min, Mon didn't came out, so she went inside the store, with a cap and mask on her face. She is on mission, doesn't want to be recognized easily.

She roamed around the store looking for Mon but couldn't found, She think where Mon goes, she never came out of the store. Did Mon know how to teleport?

After making circles around the store, she start looking for the staffs of the store, there she saw Mon is working at the counter. She just pick whatever infront of her and went towards the counter but not on Mon's line.
After paying, she came out of the store.

She stay inside her car and wait for Mon, then at 2:30, Mon came out and went towards bus stand. Sam know Mon is going to school so, she just drive there and wait.

Mon came by foot as the bus stop is around the corner took 3 min to reached the school. She stand where other parents were standing and waiting for the children to come out.

Sam saw Jim on other side of gate, waiting for Fah. But her focus is on the young mother only.

At 3, the school bell rang, kids start to came out and start looking for their parents.

When Little Sam saw her mother she run towards her, Mon hugged her daughter and bring out a chocolate from her bag, Little Sam happily took it and kiss her mother cheek.

Then the mother daughter duo went towards the bus stand holding their hands.

Sam know she is stalking a young woman and her daughter but she need to know where they live, so she followed them.

Mon and her daughter took bus, Sam is tailing the bus, looked whoever come down in every stop, after like 10 min ride, they got down.
Then they go towards a smaller street, Sam just park her car on the side of road, got down and followed them afar on foot, as the street is almost empty, it will be easily noticed if she followed them by her car

After 3 min of walk they went towards an apartment. The apartment is an old one, it has 5 floor. She can see some children are playing in front of it and group of old women are spending their afternoon talking to each other.

Mother and daughter, just wished them and went inside the apartment.

After standing on side of road for few minutes, Sam came back towards her car, sit there for while, doesn't know what to do, and went home.

Now she know where Mon work, where she and her daughter live. She think she has a productive day, proud of herself.

It's been 2 days in row she can't sleep properly. Her head is full of Mon and her daughter. She need to talk with Mon, but don't know how to approach.

Her stalking continued for few days, she even didn't go to work. She instruct her secretary not to disturb her, if the matter in the office is not serious.
But, if they need her sign or there is any business meeting, thats only she can contact her.

She had 100% confident that the kid is hers, thinking why would Mon named her kid 'Sam'. But she need to hear the word from the woman who carry the baby.

Next day when Sam went to school, its closed and she came to know it's Saturday. She even forgot what day it is.

So, she went directly to the store, Mon is not there too so, she went to place where the mother and daughter live.

She stand in front of the apartment, thinking what to do, she doesn't know which floor, which room they live. She has been standing there for 30 min under the scorching Sun, like a mad woman.

Even the passer- by looked at her with their side eyes, she thought maybe she really looked like a crazy women standing infront of an old apartment for long time.

"Khun Sam"
Sam jumped a little and turn around there she saw the one she is looking for. There Mon is standing with her daughter, Little Sam is shy to see her.

Mon looked tired, she is holding grocery bag on left hand and little one is holding her right hand. Sam thought they might went for grocery shopping.

"Ahh Mon" Sam said awkwardly
"Khun Sam, what are you doing here?"
"Uhh,, I just.. I .."

"Is there anything, I should know why you are following us for last 4 days"
"What?"
"Khun Sam, you are not invisible, you know"

Sam looked around, not a single words came out from her mouth. Her lip is sealed. She doesn't have any idea how Mon know about her stalking.
She couldn't make eye contact with Mon. She thought how could she be easily caught.

Looking at Sam condition, Mon continued
"I didn't asked to make you uncomfortable, I just want to know, Is there anything I should know"

Sam know it's now or never. She gather all her courage, looked at Mon's eyes and said

"Uhh .. can we talk, Mon"
"What about Khun Sam?"

Sam gulped, she looked at little one, who already looked at her, she want to hugged her, want to hold her but she couldn't because she remembered the words she said to Mon that she can't have a baby with her as she was waiting for someone.
She closed her eyes, there is no good way to explain it to Mon.

"Khun Sam, what happened? Are you not feeling well"
"No Mon, I am Ok"
"So, what you want to talk about?"

"Uhh, forget about it Mon, I am so sorry"

Sam couldn't do it, what she was planning before, she turn around and start to move her feet, she couldn't breathe properly, she felt dizziness, thought is it because of heat of Bangkok or is it because she didn't sleep properly for past few days.

"Khun Sam"
Sam stop her track but didn't turn herself, she doesn't want to show her teary eyes. Mon continued

"Khun Sam, if you really want to talk, lets go inside"
Then Mon turn around and went towards the apartment holding her daughter hand.

Sam turn around and followed them quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 429 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
7.3K 317 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
169K 4.2K 50
"I can never give you the world, Mon, because you're the world to me" - Khun Sam "You don't need to give me the world, just having you in my world ma...
24 By zeezee0814

Fanfiction

40.6K 1.8K 11
Just a SAMMON AU But before reading this, i suggest you read GAP: Our Happy Ever After chapters 1-23 so you can really imagine the whole picture whil...