do i wanna know? [ERENxF.READ...

By ianhecoxluvsu

You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over... More

Character Descriptions/Visuals
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

twenty seven

772 25 86
By ianhecoxluvsu

A/N: Thank you all so much for ten thousand reads like that doesn't even real as I type this LOLLL. This fanfic is nearing an end soon enough. In like a month or so so please be prepared for the crazy shit I'm gonna add LMAOO anyway! Enjoy!-ian :3

☆☆☆☆☆

CW: smut!

☆☆☆☆☆

 "It isn't that hot. You look like you've been sweating Y/n. Hop in," Connie teases me. I scanned the rest of the group, who casually swam around and laughed amongst themselves. I sighed with some relief, glancing at Eren as he nodded once for assurance.

"Let me get in my bathing suit then, hold on," I tell him before going back up to Eren's room to go into my suitcase. I grab a bikini and go into the bathroom to rinse myself off before putting the bathing suit on.

Once I put it on, I headed back downstairs, putting my hair up so it doesn't get wet in the water. I approached the group again before sitting down by the edge of the pool, only sticking my legs in the water as I kicked my feet underwater.

The group laughed and played in the water. Armin wasn't in the pool and neither was Eren. They spoke amongst themselves, laughing on their own accord. I glanced at Mikasa and Jean and saw Mikasa rub Jean's back sympathetically. I gritted my teeth at the gesture. He didn't need to be reassured or made to feel better. I was disappointed in Mikasa immensely but I was more pissed at the sight of it.

"Y/n, let's have a chicken fight!" Connie suggests. I smile before chuckling, nodding.

"Okay, get on my shoulders. Hissy and Ymir! Play with us," Connie tells them. They chuckled before Ymir went underwater, letting Historia get on her shoulders. She submerged from the water and Historia bent down slightly to clean the water off of her girlfriend's face. Ymir opened her eyes.

I slowly get in the pool before approaching Connie. He went underwater and I put my legs over his shoulders before patting his head, letting him know that I was ready to be lifted up. He stood straight and wiped his own face off from the water before holding onto my legs.

"Okay! Three rounds?" He asks. I nod. Historia nods in agreement before Sasha watches. She chuckled before counting down, being a makeshift referee.

"Three! Two! One! Go!" She shouts. Connie and Ymir charged at each other playfully and Historia and I immediately held hands, trying to push the other off of the other partner's shoulders. We laughed at each other as we tried to keep balance on top of our partner's shoulders. Connie stepped back a bit to give himself some space from Ymir.

He charged again and I pushed Historia's hands, causing her to fall back. Connie and I cheered and he lightly slapped my thigh as I laughed.

"Okay! Round two, round two!" Historia hops back on Ymir's shoulders, wiping her eyes. Connie's laugh died down and we looked at Sasha, who held a canned beer as she watched.

"Alright! Three! Two! One! Go!" Sasha tells us. We charged and Historia and I held hands, her force was stronger this time. She was more competitive this time around. I glanced down at Connie and Ymir splashing each other playfully, trying to get the other one to let go of us.

I looked back up at Historia and reached for her side, poking it to cause a reaction. She squealed and let go of me, causing me to be able to push her back once more and she fell again. Connie jumped up and down in celebration as he grabbed my hands and helped me off of him. We laughed, high-fiving before he wrapped his arm around my waist and raised a victorious fist.

He let me go as we laughed.

"Y/n's my partner in chicken fighting from now on! I call dibs," He tells the group as they chuckled. I get out of the pool and grab a fresh towel before going to the kitchen and grabbing two beers. I walked back out and approached Eren as I put the towel over my shoulder. I hand him a beer and he smiles at me, accepting. I cracked open my beer and we clanked our cans together before drinking.

I stood beside Eren and Armin before Eren offered his lap for me to sit on. I looked at the group around us before looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Consider it friendly if anything. I doubt anyone would care," He tells me. I huffed before sitting down on his lap. He put his arm around my waist casually as he drank his beer.

"I was thinking since Sammy wanted that delivery, we'd just leave a day early to overlook it. I know he trusts us the most," Armin tells Eren. He nods. I ignored the conversation since it sounded boring anyway. Most likely work.

I turned and looked at Eren as he looked at Armin, speaking to him. He smiled and his canines showed. I smiled to myself subconsciously at the sight of it. He looked sexy. I leaned into his ear.

"You look good. Maybe we can go a couple more rounds tonight," I whisper in his ear. He looked at me, his eyebrows slightly raised at my suggestion. I chuckled before he nodded, nonverbally telling me that he agreed. I nudged him before looking at Ymir and Connie speak amongst themselves before approaching Jean, trying to tease him.

"Why don't we grill some burgers?" Armin asks us. I hummed.

"Yes. I'm starving," I agree before getting off of Eren. Armin stood up.

"Y/n, can you get the patties in the fridge? Eren, get the buns and the toppings. I'll turn this shit on," Armin tells us as he approaches the fancy grill. We nodded before I looked at the rest of the group.

"Who wants burgers? Armin's grilling them!" I tell them. The group hummed and agreed in unison. I walked inside with Eren and we walked to the kitchen.

"Did you see him sulking in the corner?" Eren pokes fun at Jean. I sighed as I went into the fridge.

"And Mikasa rubbing his back like a fucking baby. It's aggravating to watch," I add. He chuckles.

"She does that shit all the time. Babies anyone in a bad mood. It's like maternal or some shit," He tells me as he grabs hamburger buns and tomatoes.

"I mean, she hasn't even approached me and talked to me yet. And now she shows up with Jean's stupid ass. It's so annoying. I didn't do anything to her so why can't she just come up to me and own up to it?" I vent quietly to Eren as I grabbed ketchup and mustard. He chuckled quietly before grabbing an onion and a head of lettuce.

"Relax. She's dick-notized. She'll come to her senses soon enough. She always does," Eren assures me. I sighed before nodding.

"I guess so. But this shit is agonizing. It's pissing me off," I told him as we walked back to the back patio. He stops me for a quick kiss and I pull away, looking at the group outside.

"Nothing to hide anymore, remember?" He reminds me. I sigh again.

"Sorry. I'm a mess right now. I think I just wanna keep it from them for now since Jean found out the hard way. We'll tell them before the trip ends. Yeah?" I ask him. He smiles at me before nodding.

"Yeah. No rush. Just reminding you," He tells me. I nodded as we walked out with our hands full. We put the things down on the outside table.

"Let me go get the cutting board and a knife so I can cut this shit up," Eren tells me.

"Wait, bring paper plates and seasoning for the patties too," I tell him. He nods before heading back inside. I put things in their places before handing Armin the patties. He nods.

"Thanks," He tells me. I nod.

"Nah, thank you for making them," I tell him with a small smile. He chuckles.

"It's no big deal. It's nice out today, I'm feeling friendly," He half-jokes. I chuckle before patting his shoulder and walking back to the table to grab my beer. I took another sip and sat down in a chair, letting the sun hit my legs. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the chair, relaxing for the first time in a while. The pressure of school is gone for a week...

I opened my eyes and sat up straight, watching Eren cut up some lettuce and slice tomatoes attentively. I smiled at him as he focused on it. I take another sip of my beer and observe everyone.

☆☆☆☆☆

Night fell and everyone laughed in the living room, bellies full of food and alcohol. We all played Uno and I chuckled to myself remembering how passionate Connie and Jean were during the game.

Jean and Connie were, once again, yelling at each other about the rules of the game. Sasha had her phone unlocked on the internet to look up the rules in case they asked her (They did, five times).

The night ended early for me since I was tired from the trip anyhow. The group encouraged me to stay for a little while longer but I was beat.

"Sorry, guys. But I'll make breakfast tomorrow to make it up to you all," I tell them. Sasha smiles.

"You're gonna compete in the rowing contest tomorrow too," Connie states the question with no curiosity. I chuckled.

"Yes, Con. I'm gonna compete. And whoever's not on my team is losing..." I tell the group, who trash talk and laugh in response. I smiled before leaving the living room and heading back upstairs to Eren's room. I grab my showering products before laying out some comfortable sleeping clothes.

I headed into the bathroom and turned the shower on to my preferred temperature before stripping and getting inside.

After showering for twenty minutes, I do my skincare routine and change into my comfy clothes before undoing Eren's bed and getting in. I get on my phone to try to cause some sleepiness. I yawned as I heard the door open. I looked over my shoulder and saw Eren closing the doors before locking them and tugging to make sure it was actually shut, remembering how Jean walked in on us.

He walked quietly into the bathroom after grabbing things from his suitcase. I heard the shower turn on and I went back on my phone. I scrolled for ten more minutes before putting my phone down and turning over, putting the sheets over my shoulders.

I wasn't sure how much time passed before I felt Eren's weight on the other side of the bed. I opened an eye and saw him adjust into the sheets. He laid down on his back and put his arm out for me to crawl next to him.

I shuffled a bit into the middle of the bed and laid on Eren's chest as he put his arm over me and sighed. I heard his heart beat in his chest as I laid my head on him. He rubbed my upper arm and I shifted a bit, sighing softly.

"Are you awake?" He whispers. I hummed groggily.

"Half awake now." He huffed.

"Sorry," He whispers. I rubbed his chest slowly as it rose up and down rhythmically. I finally rested it on his abdomen with closed eyes. I open my eyes slowly and peek at what Eren was wearing. He wore a white tank top and loose boxers.

I slowly caress his body once more before resting it on his lower stomach.

[THIRD PERSON POV]

You thought about it for a moment before looking up at Eren as he rested his eyes, trying to fall into a deep sleep. You slowly shifted away from him and got out of bed before going into the bathroom. You got back out and closed the door gently before looking at Eren on his back, his head tilted to the right.

You approached the edge of the bed on his side before lifting the sheets and crawling under them, in between Eren's legs. You hooked your fingers on Eren's boxers and pulled them down.

You lolled your tongue out and slowly licked the base of his dick before slowly grabbing it before riding it up to the tip of his dick. You slowly and softly swirled your tongue on the tip of his dick and finally, you dropped your mouth onto him and put him in your mouth entirely. You began to bob your head up and down on his dick and Eren shifted in bed before inhaling a sharp breath through his nose.

He lifted the sheets to find you sucking his dick. He blinked a couple of times before chuckling at the sight of you. He relaxed in the bed and moaned into his mouth as you slobbered all over him. He took the sheets off of you to watch you in action. It turned him on to wake up to the feeling of you sucking his dick.

He slowly counter-thrusted into your mouth from the pleasure and groaned as he put his hand on your head, not pushing but resting.

"Fuck..." He whispered breathlessly as you swirl your tongue all over him, kissing and sucking softly on the tip of his dick. He bit his bottom lip harshly, trying his best not to pull you up and kiss you intensely.

You felt him pulsing in your mouth and the veins of his dick rushing with blood. Eren felt like he'd pass out again. And from the darkness outside, he knew that this time, he could take all the time he needed.

You started to go faster at the feeling of Eren's body tensing up under you. This was your motivation. So you did all the tricks in the book, one after the other, making sure that he came in your mouth because you so badly wanted him to.

You had this newfound dirtiness to you that you hadn't found before with anyone else. With Eren, you want him to do everything. You want to run the risks and let him finish in you or in your mouth. You want him to use you in any manner possible in sex. It was sick. Like a craving that sunk in the pit of your stomach.

You wanted him to ruin you completely. At any cost.

Who cares what happens? Pregnancy that most likely won't ever happen anyhow, losing everything or everyone, getting caught, getting condemned, all of it didn't matter. This all felt so good. You want this from him forever. You were obsessed with it all. With him. You want him like he wants you, finally. There is that feeling that clicked in your head. The feeling Eren has always had with you.

An obsession with each other. An obsession with the way your bodies move together.

It was as if you knew his body like the back of your hand and he knew yours like the back of his. It was addictive and a fun chase. This has never felt so good.

And so he came into your mouth and you swallowed it all in such a dirty, nasty way. This felt good with Eren. You wanted him so bad that you thought of nothing else but that. But him. Only him.

If he asked me to run away with him, I would.

He shuttered a breathless moan and sighed before you lifted your head up and crawled on top of him, your lips immediately crashing onto his. Eren had never seen such an eager side of you. No, not like this. And this feeling was familiar. This was the feeling he felt for you. He could recognize it from a mile away. And it turned him on so much that he swore he could come again.

You removed your shirt and were left with nothing but your underwear. Eren, also turned on by you and your persistence, ripped your underwear off before aligning his dick to your wet vagina.

You slowly sat on his dick and moaned quietly, throwing your head back at the feeling. You bit your bottom lip and started to ride him as he held onto your hips harshly. It hurt, the way his hands and finger pressed onto your sides. But you didn't care in the slightest.

Leave a bruise or two. I don't care.

You aggressively moved up and down in a fast pace as he counter-thrusted you, making it so much better. You could feel him poking into the deepest parts of you. Inside of you. This made you want to moan. No, scream. It was unbearable that you had to keep quiet. It was almost criminal. Then you were upset with the world for having to hide this from anyone.

Eren lifted himself up and wrapped his arm around your waist as he used his other arm for leverage. He grunted into you and you moaned as you grabbed the back of his head, gripping on his hair as you leaned in and licked his neck sloppily. You bit him harshly, sucking hard on the skin on his neck that tastes slightly salty from sweat.

He sucked and licked your hard nipples before sucking hard on your soft breasts, leaving marks all over you. Finally, you faced each other and kissed sloppily, licking each other's faces with no precision and mindlessly kissing one another.

You rode harder on him which caused him to fuck you more harshly as well. You felt the stable bed frame, slightly rocking as you fucked each other intensely.

Then, after some quick pace, Eren weakened under you, coming inside of you. And you came to the feeling of his warmth oozing inside of you. So dirty...So filthy.

You sighed before catching your breath, Eren still inside of you. You moved stray hairs out of your face before Eren fell back on the bed, watching you admirably. You moved some hair out of his face as well before hopping off of him and going into the bathroom to clean yourself up.

You came back and saw him splained out on the bed, his dick limp and him tired. You felt a bit guilty since he didn't get much sleep before you woke him up with your mouth on his dick. But you also couldn't help but want more.

You didn't know what had gotten into you. Maybe there was something in the air but you're craving Eren more than before. Especially tonight.

Eren sat up and fixed his hair before you approached him, still naked. He smiled at you as you got back on top of him and kissed him. He grunted at the suddenness of your kiss. He for sure thought that you would be tired. That you would be done. That the first round (or second, depending on who you're asking) would tire you into a graceful sleep.

He was shocked by your desire. And it turned him on how badly you wanted him. How badly you wanted this.

You pulled away and a string of saliva bridged between your lips and his. Your breaths are heavy.

"Again?" He whispers, a little out of breath. You smirked at him, your eyes low, your eyelids covering half of your irises. A euphoric expression. You nodded.

"Yeah. You want to?" You finally speak, just to ask him if he wanted to fuck you again. He chuckled.

"I always want to." You smiled in response as he grabbed you and threw you onto the bed. You were under him as he kissed your neck. No need for foreplay anymore since you two were already so sensitive.

He reinserted his dick in you and you moaned into each other's mouths as you kissed, Eren thrusting into you slowly this time, trying not to finish so soon.

He fucked you slow and deep this time. Patience and persistence, a perfect balance the second time around.

Your bodies meshed together, sliding slightly against each other from the sweat. And after ten minutes of slow, sensual sex, he came in you again.

Then, you invited him to a shower in which he happily accepted. Then he fucked you again under the hot water that ran over you two. Your heavy breaths labored with the thick fog from the heat of the shower. Your body pressed up against the cold tile of the shower as he rammed himself into you harshly and quietly. He lifted you into his arms and you wrapped your legs around him tightly as he oozed into you again.

Then, you opted for a warm bath instead, to ease your tired muscles. And he joined you. So he fucked you under the water as well as you sat on him, your bodies covered in suds. So the pair of you quickly drained the water after he came inside you for the third or fourth time today.

At this point, it was getting annoying to clean up but you did it anyway because it's worth it. It all was.

And as you dried yourself in the middle of the bathroom, Eren lifted you onto the countertop and your fun kisses turned into an intense makeout, which turned into another round of sex in which you moaned into his ear quietly as he watched himself fuck you. It was a night full of it. Your sweaty and messy sheets after the bathroom was used once again.

He fucked you, you rode him, you sucked his dick while he ate you out, you make out naked, you touch each other, you jerk him off while he rubs gentle circles on your clit. You and he came so many times that you felt that if Eren even hovered his hand over you, you'd burst.

And then you fucked once more, for good times sake. And the sun slowly started to show through the windows. After that last orgasm you were coming down from, you breathed heavily as your lazy eyes watched the crack of sun come in from the closed curtains. You looked at Eren as his hair was out and messily on the pillow, the blanket only covering below his waist.

You sighed as you blinked slowly, looking up at the ceiling, finally falling asleep to the sound of the morning birds.

[THIRD PERSON POV END]

I heard dishes and pots clanging against each other in the distance. I breathed a sharp inhale before flipping over onto my stomach, cuddling the pillow under me as I lifted a leg up for comfort. I was a bit chilly but I was okay. I forgot that I was naked anyway. I have no idea where my shirt is. And I remember Eren ripping my underwear so I knew I wasn't wearing any.

I fell back asleep and woke back up to a soft knock on the door. But I went back under before I knew if the door was answered.

Finally, I woke up. Actually. I lifted my head up from the pillow slowly and squinted as I held an eye open, looking around the room to observe.

Eren was still sleeping. I reached for my phone and checked the time before seeing that it was three in the afternoon. My eyes widened before I turned and looked at Eren, nudging him awake. I observed his body, littered with hickeys and small scratches.

"Jesus..." I whisper to myself before looking down and seeing dark marks on my breasts and stomach. The hickeys were insanely dark. Hard to hide. Shit. I really don't know what the fuck got into me last night.

I nudged him again and he inhaled a sharp breath through his nose before exhaling, stretching as he woke up.

"It's three in the afternoon," I tell him. He opens an eye and looks at me, skeptical.

"You're lying." He chuckles. I grab my phone and show it to him. He looked at the time before sitting up and rubbing his eyes with the bottom of his palms.

"Shit...What the fuck happened? I could've sworn it wasn't that late," He tells me before running his hands through his hair and quickly tying it up. I sat up with him and looked around the bed.

"Where's my shirt?" I ask him. He shrugged his shoulders before looking at the floor. He picked up my shirt and handed it to me. I quickly put it on and looked at him as he watched me with a lazy smile. He grabbed my face and pulled me in, kissing me once more before getting up and putting his boxers on. He stretched as he stood before looking at me.

"What do you think they're doing?" He asked me as I stood up and balanced on my shaky legs. I covered my groin area before going into my suitcase and getting new underwear. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck if I know...They're probably by the lake. It's too quiet," I tell him before going into the bathroom to shower again.

He chuckled as he followed me into the bathroom. No sex this time.

☆☆☆☆☆

I headed downstairs after an actual shower and sat on the couch, my body completely tired and worn out. Eren went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, gathering things to cook.

"You hungry?" He asks me from the kitchen.

"Yeah. You gonna cook for me?" I ask him from the living room. I heard him huff from afar.

"I will if you accompany me. Come here," He tells me. I chuckle before sitting up and walking to the kitchen slowly. My legs were still sort of weak. I tried to pull myself up to sit on the counter but I couldn't. Eren grabbed me and sat me on the counter instead. I smiled.

"Thank you. And thank you for cooking too. I was supposed to make breakfast for everyone. They're gonna tear me a new one," I tell him. He scoffs.

"They'll be alright. Armin knocked on the door this morning apparently. I checked my phone and he was telling me that they were getting suspicious," He replies. I sighed.

"I wouldn't blame them. We both slept in for thirty years." He started to crack eggs into a small bowl as he chuckled.

"Yeah. What was that about anyway? It was like you were in heat. I could barely keep up at first," He teases me. I blushed before shrugging my shoulders.

"I have no clue. Maybe I'm ovulating or some shit," I joke. He chuckles.

"We better get to the pharmacy then," He replies calmly as he beats the eggs, putting seasoning into them before going into the fridge and looking for some grated cheese.

He turns the stovetop on and grabs a clean pan before buttering it up.

"I know...Maybe I'll go alone this time," I tell him. Usually, I didn't care if Eren came with me but for extra precaution, I think I'll buy a pregnancy test to take after the pill. I don't want to freak him out and give him any feeling of obligation.

And also I'd kill myself if I were pregnant. (A/N: It's not happening.)

He looked at me with a twitch in his eyebrows.

"Alone? How come? It's only fair I pay for it if I came in you a thousand times. I'm a gentleman," He half-jokes. I chuckle, brushing it off.

"It's fine anyway. I'll go now so I can take it before I eat. Can I borrow your car?" I ask him. He nods.

"You don't have to ask. Get me my wallet," He tells me. I look at him with a straight face.

"I told you that it's fine."

"I know. And I don't care. Wallet, please," He tells me. I roll my eyes before getting off of the counter and walking upstairs to his room. I go into his jacket and get his keys and wallet before peeking in his wallet and seeing a wad of cash. Such a boy thing to do.

I see a folded paper and grab it before unfolding it and smiling at the photo booth photos of us from months ago. I chuckled before putting it back in its place and going back downstairs and into the kitchen.

I put the wallet on the counter as I held the keys in my hands. He held a spatula as he glanced at his thick wallet before looking at me.

"Take however much you want," he calmly tells me. My eyebrows creased before chuckling.

"I'm taking whatever you want me to take."

"So take the wallet, I don't care," He replies with a smile. I squint before going into his wallet and grabbing two hundred dollars. I showed it to him.

"This is what I'm taking. Thank you," I told him before kissing his cheek. He chuckles.

"I'll be back," I tell him before leaving through the front door and unlocking his car. I get inside and turn it on before driving slowly out of the driveway, en route to a nearby pharmacy.

I drove for about ten minutes before I found a pharmacy. I parked the car and turned it off before getting out and locking the car. I glanced around at the parking lot and noticed a man getting out of a black, tinted car. He wore a cap and a windbreaker.

We walked in the building together, going separate ways before I sighed and went down the women's health aisle. I observed the locked items before looking at the pregnancy tests, not really caring for any of them. I pressed the button and wait for someone to assist me and after a minute or two, a worker approached me with a pursed smile.

"Can I just get two of these and..." I look at the pregnancy tests, contemplating if I even should.

"Those Clearblue ones," I told her. She nods before unlocking the box and handing me two boxes of Plan B and a box of tests. I thank her and head to the pharmacy in the back to buy them.

Once she put them in the brown bag, I paid her with the money Eren gave me and she handed me seventy dollars in return. I left the store and got in the car, locking the doors. I put my seatbelt on and turned the car on before observing the man I saw, leave the store and go back into his car. My eyebrows twitched but maybe I was being paranoid since I was alone anyway.

I drove back quietly and parked the car before going inside and putting Eren's keys on the dining table. I saw Eren plating the late breakfast for us before picking the two plates up and placing one in front of me as I casually sat at the dining table.

I smile before puckering my lips, wanting a kiss. He kissed me before chuckling and sitting down adjacent to me.

"Looks good, thank you," I told him. He nodded, nonverbally accepting my thanks. I put the bag on the table casually and started to eat the food before I went into my pocket and handed him the change.

"Seventy? Didn't you take two hundred? How many Plan B's did you buy?" He asks me, genuinely curious.

"Buy two, get one half off, I guess," I joke. He chuckles, accepting the change since he knew I wasn't going to keep it anyhow.

"No one's back yet? I feel like we're missing out," I tell him. He huffed.

"Connie came running in here from the backyard. Turns out they are at the lake but they haven't kayaked yet so we can still make it. I told them we'd go after eating," He tells me. I hummed as I chewed my food. Eren stands up and goes into the fridge to grab us drinks. He puts an orange juice down in front of me and I go into the bag, taking a Plan B out and popping it in my mouth before downing it with juice.

Eren observed me, not too obviously but I could still tell, as I ate my food and drank my juice. He huffed slightly before looking down at his plate. Silence ensued before he decided to speak.

"Do things feel weird to you?" He asks me all of a sudden. I look at him, my eyebrows slightly creased. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why would they feel weird?" I ask a question in return. He shook his head lightly in response.

"I dunno...Something just feels off." I hummed.

"Too good to be true maybe?" I half-joke. He chuckled.

"That and also you," He tells me. My eyebrows slightly raised.

"Me?" I ask for clarification. He nodded.

"Yeah, you seem off. Are you okay?" He asked me. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm okay. What seems off about me?" I ask him curiously. He held a small smile before shrugging his shoulders.

"Well last night was insane. You've never had that kind of stamina before. I was just wondering where it all came from. Not complaining though. Just curious," He comments. I couldn't give him an answer because I didn't have one. I scoffed in response.

"Nowhere...I guess? I don't even know either. Don't question a blessing," I joke. He laughed lightly.

"I guess I was just really horny last night. No harm in that, right?" I ask him to make sure. He nodded.

"Obviously. Just making sure nothing was going on," He calmly tells me.

☆☆☆☆☆

After getting changed, Eren and I made our way to the lake and when we got there, we saw Sasha swinging off of a tire on an overhanging tree, Connie jumping into the water from the dock, Jean and Armin observing everyone, and Mikasa laughing with Ymir and Historia.

We approached the dock and I separated from Eren, approaching Sasha as she comfortably swung.

"Looks comfy," I tell her. She looks down at me and smiles.

"Look who's up! You down for kayak racing?" She asks me as she hops off and meets me on the ground. I nod with a small smile.

"Yeah. Where are they?" I ask. She puts two fingers in her mouth and whistles loudly, getting everyone's attention.

"Can all the boys go get the kayaks? It's on bitches!" She shouts. Everyone laughed and cheered as the boys and Ymir gathered mindlessly to approach the shack and get the items. I watched them all walk away before Historia stood beside me with a small smile. I looked at her and returned one back.

"So..." She drags the word out to get my attention. I kept my eyes on her.

"So?" I tease her. She chuckles.

"What's going on with you and Mika? You guys are usually all over each other and since we've gotten here, you guys haven't talked at all. Trouble in paradise?" She teases our relationship. I huffed, keeping it lighthearted, before shrugging.

"I have no clue what you're talking about, Hissy," I dismiss her hypothesis. She nods, crossing her arms as she watches the boys from afar.

"I get it. Friend fights are the worst. You never want to indulge in talking about it because then it riles you up and shit. Totally understandable. But that means you still care so if you guys are at odds, talk to her and kiss and make up already. It surprised me that you guys weren't together. Ymir noticed too," She tells me. I chuckled.

"Thank you for the advice, Hissy. But it's all fine," I assure her to get her to stop talking about it. She sucks her teeth.

"I know what you're doing, Y/n. C'mon, I'm not an idiot. Whatever it is, I hope you two work it out. Everyone knows you guys love each other to death. It's like looking at a car without tires...You guys need each other to work, y'know? Dumb analogy, I know but it made sense," She tells me. I held a smile before glancing behind me at Mikasa as she fed Sasha a bite of her sandwich. She glanced back at me with an apologetic expression before looking away. I sighed.

"Okay, thanks Hissy," I tell her more genuinely this time. She nodded, satisfied that she got to me. But I was glad the conversation was over.

The boys and Ymir came back with three kayaks and Armin held the paddles for all of them as they approached the dock. The kayaks were three seaters and since there were nine of us, it was perfect.

"Alright! Teams!" Sasha shouts. Eren raises his hand.

"I'm a leader." Jean raises his hand, and so does Mikasa. Sasha nodded and we all gathered, waiting for the three to pick who they wanted on their team. Eren went first.

"Armin." Armin walks to Eren's side and they start to plot on who they wanted their final member to be. Jean contemplated before pointing.

"Ymir." Ymir walked up to Jean, standing by him. Mikasa observed for a moment.

"Sasha." She jumped with excitement and approached Mikasa. I looked back at Eren and Armin since it was their turn.

"Y/n." I was relieved that they picked me since I didn't want to be grouped with Jean or Mikasa. I sighed with some relief before approaching the pair who smiled at me.

Historia was teamed with Jean since Ymir convinced him to recruit her girlfriend. And Connie was last and automatically teamed with Sasha and Mikasa.

The leaders started coolly talking about where the start line is and where the finish line is. Eren nodded before walking back to Armin and I.

"The start line is by those trees far back and the finish line is the dock. Can you do it?" He asked me. I squinted at his doubt.

"Yeah, I can do it," I replied. He chuckles before he and Armin went to their kayak to adjust some things before putting it in the water. Eren calls me over and I approach the dock where the empty kayak floated. He put his hand out for me to grab.

"Get in the middle seat," He tells me. I nod before grabbing his hand and slowly getting on the kayak, strapping myself in before Armin handed me my paddles. I chuckled as Eren got in the back and Armin hopped in the front, getting ready to paddle to the start line.

The boys had the courtesy of paddling to the start line without me so I watched as their arms moved with the paddles, moving the kayak to the right direction. After adjusting the kayak and turning it around to face the rest of the imaginary track, I put my paddles in the water and held them.

"Armin and I are pretty competitive so you better put your all into rowing this kayak," Eren teased me. I chuckled before nodding.

"Don't worry about me. We're gonna win," I assure them. Armin puts his hand out and I high-five it before giving Eren a high-five. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it for a more intimate assurance. I smiled before we waited for everyone to get in their places.

"Alright! When I say 'go' then that's our start! Everyone ready?" Eren shouted. Everyone shouted in agreement before Eren took a deep breath.

"You guys ready?" He asks us in a normal voice. We nodded before Eren spoke aloud again.

"Three! Two! One! Go!" He shouts. His last word triggers all the teams to start rowing as quickly as possible. My arms started to burn from the speed in which I was rowing. I glanced at the teams and they were slightly behind us but there was not a confident gap.

"Armin! Faster!" Eren shouts at him to motivate. Armin picked up his pace and we all moved as fast as we could before we quickly passed the dock that was the finish line. We laughed as we stopped rowing, the wind blowing against my hair as I smiled.

Mikasa's team made a close second and Jean's team was last. But no one was left too close behind. It was a close game. I sighed, catching my breath as Armin and Eren rowed to the dock to disembark.

With Armin's help, I held his hand and got back onto the dock. I smiled at him.

"Thanks," I told him. He nodded before helping Eren get out.

Eren put his arm around me as we casually walked off of the dock.

"We're fucking rematching tomorrow!" We heard Connie from afar as he got off of the kayak. We chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. You sound like a sore ass loser," Eren teases him. Sasha approaches us and Eren puts his other arm around her as we walk.

"What's for dinner?" Sasha asks Eren.

"You hungry?" He asks. She nods.

"Starving."

"We can order pizza tonight," I suggest. Sasha nods with approval.

"Oh! Can we make s'mores too then? After?" She asks. I nod.

"That sounds good. Let's do it," I tell her with a smile. Eren lets go of both of us before turning to the rest of the group.

"Pizza and s'mores tonight," He announces.

"Can I order wings then?" Connie asks.

"No. You don't eat them right," Eren makes fun of Connie. Sasha and I snickered at his response before Connie flipped him off jokingly.

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone gathered outside on the back porch after dinner and sat around the firepit, laughing at old stories being recounted and burnt marshmallows kept in the heat for too long. I drank a beer as Sasha recounted a story about how she, Jean, and Connie first met.

I kept warm by having a blanket over me as I casually drank from my can. Eren sat beside Ymir, talking casually amongst themselves. I sighed in relaxation as I observed everyone laughing and eating their sugary concoctions.

Mikasa and Jean, of course, sat beside each other, their arms casually over each other on their laps. Sasha was wide-eyed, still telling the story to anyone that would listen to her. Connie watched her with a previous smile that turned into a laugh here and there. Historia listened attentively with a smile, Eren and Ymir still spoke, and Armin was on his phone, his eyebrows creased as if he was focused.

He stood up for a moment before walking to the sliding glass doors that led into the kitchen. He stepped inside and stood by the door before observing his phone once more. His eyes shot up and outside into the group of us. I blinked before looking around to see if anyone noticed his death stare.

He quickly stepped out and reapproached the group, looking at me.

"Y/n...Did you know that Annie and Colt hung out? And didn't fucking tell me?" His voice was calm and angry as he asked me. My eyebrows creased and the group's murmurs stopped as they watched us.

"What?" I ask him, confused.

"Why the fuck did Colt just text me proof that you knew he and Annie hung out and that you didn't fucking tell me?" He asked me. My eyes slightly widened, still confused by his question and how it had anything to do with me.

"What does that have to do with me?" I finally manage to ask him amidst my confusion. He scoffed.

"Because they fucked. And he just told me. And you knew that we didn't fucking like each other so I would like to think that a friend of mine would tell me if my girlfriend was hanging out with someone I didn't fucking like." The group gasped quietly as they watched me. I looked at their faces before looking at Eren, who had a softened expression in comparison to everyone else. I felt some relief there.

"Armin, I was gonna tell you when the time was right but honestly, it slipped my mind. You and Annie had broken up so I didn't think it was important anymore."

"Did you know he fucked her while we were together then?" He interrogates me. My eyes widened.

"No... Armin, I had no clue." He turned his phone around and showed me a screenshot.

"And you let him clown me in your texts with him too. Real fucking cool of you. And you still didn't tell me," Armin angrily and calmly confronts me. My breathing picked up as I observed the text I was shown. It looked bad. But it's not like I had a clue about Colt and Annie fucking.

"Armin, calm down. Was it that important anyway? You were miserable with the bitch," Eren calmly jumps in, trying to take some heat off of me. Armin chuckled pettily.

"Yeah, a little. Maybe if she told me they were fucking hanging out, I could've left her ass before she cheated on me so...I guess it is that fucking important to me, Eren. And after all I did for you," He redirects the rest of the sentence to me. I looked at him, guilty.

"Armin...I didn't mean to hurt you. Or keep this from you. I seriously didn't even know they fucked. I would've told you," I keep my cool as I tell him.

"Maybe she just likes it better when you see it in action so you get the message, Armin. You know, like how her and Eren did to me," Jean hops in suddenly, a bitter tone to his voice as he pierced daggers into me with his eyes. I looked at him with confused anger before looking at Mikasa, who watched me before looking away guiltily.

"Y/n? Did you really do that...?" Sasha asks, wanting some confirmation to decide what she thought. I glanced at Sasha as my mouth hung slightly open, unable to speak.

"Didn't Jean really like Y/n too? Damn...Fucked up move Y/n," Connie lightheartedly adds, not taking the situation seriously. I ignore it.

"Jean, shut the fuck up. Maybe you wouldn't be jumping into this shit if you didn't want to fuck Y/n so bad that you fucked the closest person to her when she turned you down. And Mikasa, what a fucking shame that you backstabbed Y/n like that. Considering she was the only good thing that's ever happened to you since all of us. Really good friend move to fuck the dude that made her so uncomfortable that she couldn't even sleep," Eren insulted the pair, defending me. Mikasa's cheeks turned a dark red, guilt painted on her face.

Or maybe embarrassment.

"What? Jesus...What's going on?" Connie chimes in. Armin's scoff caught everyone's attention.

"I guess it goes to show how good of a friend Y/n is. Not telling me about Annie and Colt. Oh, and let's not mention the fact that she and Bertholdt have a thing for each other. I bet you knew that too, right?" Armin asks me. I scoffed before speaking.

"Mikasa knew before I did." Armin looked at Mikasa.

"Mika? Did you really know?" He asks her. She looked away before looking at Armin, shaking her head.

"...No." My eyes widened with disbelief.

"Mikasa are you fucking kidding–"

"Y/n, I think you should go." Sasha interrupted me, her voice calm and attentive.

"Sasha, shut the fuck up," Eren tells her. He stood up and so did Jean. Ymir and Connie stood up, standing in between them to ensure that a fight didn't break out.

Eren didn't pay mind to Jean. He instead looked at me as I sat there, frozen and unable to speak. He sighed before looking at Armin, pushing his shoulder. Armin didn't fight back.

"Really? Confronting her like that to make her look fucking bad in front of everyone? What are you, a fucking high school girl?" Eren insulted Armin with a brotherly tone. Armin watched him.

"No. But I think I deserved the truth from her since I did nothing but look out for her. Especially when you were busy being gone for fucking months. I'm sorry that I feel like she owes me that fucking much," Armin responds. I stand up, not saying anything. Eren looked at me with concern before I looked at him with pursed lips.

"...Take me home?" I ask him quietly and calmly. His eyebrows twitched before he looked at everyone, who looked back at us with indifferent gazes. He looked at me before nodding. He looked angry. Like he couldn't bite his tongue any longer. He turned once more to the rest of the group.

"Imagine if any of us did that shit to you guys," Eren tells the group. I tug his arm, not wanting him to say anything to put more fuel to the fire. He sighed, finally turning around and following me inside.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: yikes...am i right? what a good group of friends we have here, eh? LOLL i love y/n's hate train era and you will see why. (i love my y/n..no hate...) anyhow! does anyone remember what texts Armin references? If so, go back to the earlier chapters to put some pieces together LOLL and thank you guys for 10K reads again...So grateful....T_T see you next saturday!- ian :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934 51 21
Many things have happened between you and Eren. Lust. Lies. Baggage you couldn't quite handle. Throughout all of the tears and excuses you'd give, i...
Muse. By Odessian

Fanfiction

28.8K 1.2K 58
"You just want to have sex. I want to make art." Erenxfemreader Eren Jaeger already has a muse, but there's something about you he simply can't resi...
569 38 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...
689 36 8
THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL NERVES/FOREVER SERIES. IF YOU HAVE COME FROM THAT, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY NEW VERSION. I HOPE IT L...