๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ...

By Zorosbandana

" ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š?" "Yes he won his game at 14 , youngest ever, extremely humble" "๐šˆ๐š˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
A/N
ITS OUT

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ

156 7 0
By Zorosbandana

Today was the day of the last interview.
Athena wasn't happy if this day, this only means that the games will start tomorrow and that she will have to act out a scene.

All of the tributes are doing that. All of them will do everything to stop the games. Cause in one thing they are all on the same side, nobody wanted to go into the games again. The district one and two victors too, even if they maybe had fun in the games.

Athena was again in the stylist room.
Ophelia was making her hair and make up and Hazel was getting the accessories and stuff. She was too making Athena's nails.

Ophelia and Hazel had decided to make Athena wear this time as more elegant. Something you would wear in a dinner party. But it was still an outfit that matched good. And so Athena get to wear Finnick's necklace.

She wore a dark red dress with matching shoes.
Her earrings are gold with red jewelry, her bracelet was the same. Athena loved her hair clip, there were three that were in her hair.
And at last, she wore a glossy red lipstick and dramatic red eyeshadow and eyeliner.

The dress was this time more descent, but Athena loved the dress. Hazel let out a sob and Athena turned around.

"Hazel, is everything okay?"The brunette called out softly.

"Yeah, yeah, I just don't want you to go into the games again."Hazel admitted and Athena gave the older woman a little smile.

Athena hugged her,"Hazel, everything will end fine, okay?"

"Okay, now go before you be late." Hazel chuckled and Athena turned her heel, making her way out.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena had meet up with Finnick and in the end they go to the interview room together.

Finnick looked at the younger girl up and down, and saw the necklace he gave her. He grins and put his arm around athena.

"You look beautiful, as always,my love" he whispered in Athena's ear.

Athena blushed slightly, hoping that Finnick wouldn't see it. But surprise surprise, he saw it and just grinned more.

"Thanks,love."athena said,"As usual, you look handsome."

Finnick let out a chuckle before kissing younger girl. The kiss was short but sweet. It was for them like one second the world stopped and nobody was near them. No games, no snow, nothing.

But when they pulled apart, everything was back to normal.

They looked at a tv, where Caesar was doing the interviews. The two siblings of district one, cashmere and gloss, are being interviewed by now. Cashmere was choking back tears.

Athena didn't liked the siblings, they had this fake personality and she didn't liked it. Sure she had done acting in front of the capitols too, but she wasn't that much lying around and playing as the two.

But athena knew that every victor had their own way to try getting the games canceled. They way was being emotional to manipulate the Capitol citizens. She was sure that beetee will come with some logical reason to stop the games. So it was.

Athena had a plan to make the games stop.
But she just didn't knew if it will work. After a time Finnick was called on stage.
Athena didn't had an idea what he was going to do.

She heard footsteps and looked besides her, facing her district partner. "Thomas, there you are! I thought you be late."

"Yeah, the stylists needed long this time." Thomas laughed, before they both continued watching the interview. This time with Finnick.

"Finnick. I understand you have a message..for somebody out there. A special somebody."Caeser chuckled,"can we hear it?"

Caeser gave the micro to Finnick, who started to look dead in the camera.

"My love, you have my heart." Finnick began and a little smile formed on Athena's lips.
"And if..and if I die in that arena, my last thought will be your lips."

In someway athena knew that Finnick was talking about her. Even if their aren't official together. For her it was like Finnick was directly looking in her eyes. And not only that, all eyes had landed on her. All of the victors knew that they had a tight bound, and the most knew that they were something like together.

Thomas let out a chuckle.

He knew exactly what was going on. She don't have to tell him, if you look at the pair you see their love each other.

Athena snapped her head towards Thomas.
"What is so funny?"

"I don't know. You are smiling and I think you are blushing too."

Athena looked at the ground, trying to cover it off. But then she laughed with the boy.

Athena get called on stage and made her way to her place. A sad but charming smile on her face.

"Athena, nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too, ceaser." Athena said,"all of you."

The crowd started cheering and screaming her name. When it settled down a bit caeser spoke again.

"How are you feeling about the upcoming games?"

Athena let out a sighed.

"I'm really happy to see all of you again..but it is maybe the last time. I think about all of you like a family, and I don't want to loose all of it.
You gave me safety and comfort, I truly love every person here. I will miss you, and I really appreciate the great time with all of you."Athena spoke and you could hear many sobs coming out of the crowd.

"Unfortunately, I believe our time is up, athena"

The crowd let out boos and cries after the sentence. Athena chuckled softly.

"I will miss your interviews caeser."

Athena stood up and waved sadly at the crowd.
She get in her place on the stairs where all the finished interviewed victors are standing already.

She looked up at Finnick who gave a comforting smile that athena just returned.

After a while Johanna gets called in stage.
Athena knew that she would be angry and let it all out. Johanna didn't care about anything that happened. That was one thing Athena liked about the girl.

"Johanna, we had saw a lot of tears tonight. But I see no tears I Johanna's eyes. Johanna you are angry, tell me why."

Johanna let out an angry chuckle.
"Yes, I'm angry. You know I'm getting totally screwed over here. The deal was, if I win the hunger games I get to live the rest of my life in peace. But now you want to kill me again.
Hah, but you know what?"

Johanna turned to the crowd and athena grinned, knowing what will come now.

"FUCK THAT! AND FUCK EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH IT!"Johanna shouted.

"Right then, one woman's opinion."Caeser said as Johanna left the stage angrily.

Every time another tributes gets interviewed, the more upset the audience becomes. Athena thought that maybe they had a chance of getting the games cancelled, but something in her was saying that nothing will happen.

After time district eleven was done and katniss was called on stage and the crowd cheered.
Athena looked at her with an eye roll. Katniss was wearing a wedding dress.

"Katniss everdeen! You look fabulous! Doesn't she?!"Caeser complemented and Katniss was smiling kindly.

The crowd was screaming and clapping for Katniss and her wedding dress. Athena didn't shared the same opinion on the dress. Even if she thought Katniss looked pretty in the moment, she didn't get why the girl had to wear a wedding dress.

"Oh, Katniss, this is a very big and very emotional night. For all of us. What do you want to say?" Caeser said holding the mic out.

"Well, don't go crying on me now caeser"Katniss joked and the audience laughed.

Caesar gave a joked answer what made Katniss laugh, just like the audience.

"Well, Katniss. In a more serious note, I think we all here are a little bit disappointed more than disappointed that the surgeon wedding did not take place. Are we folk?"

Athena sighed quietly. She wasn't the only one who didn't cared any of this. The wedding did not happened, end. That was her thought of the whole thing.

"Am I correct at assuming, that this is the gown that you had worn on that day, yes or no?"

"Yes, president snow find that everyone want to see it."Katniss answered kindly.

"Well, president snow as usual, was right. Was he not folk!?" Caesar laughed at the last sentence and the audience cheered.

"Do us the honor, please, please"

Katniss stepped forward and twirled the dress slowly and the fabric burned down slightly.
As Katniss had stoped twirling, athena could see the girls new gown. She was now dressed up like a bird, but it didn't looked stupid like these costumes. It looked quite beautiful. Athen let out a quiet chuckle when she saw that it was symbolizing the mockingjay.

But her chuckle stopped quickly, when she realized something.
She knew whose work this was, and she knew that he was in danger now.

The audience was cheering just more, as katniss lifted her arms revealing wings. Athena looked at cinna who was bowing for his work. After this scene Katniss made her way to the other victors. Now just one victor was left.

"Peeta, the wedding, marriage, never to be?"

"Well actually we got married in secret."Peeta said and the audience gasped.

"A secret wedding? Alright so tell."

"We want allowed to be internal. You know, Katniss and I we've been luckier than the most and I don't have regrets at all, if..if it weren't..if"

"If it weren't for, for what?" Caesar asked peeta.

"If it weren't for the baby."

The audience gasped and as completely shocked at snow sending an unborn baby in the arena.

"Alright, this is news! Let's find out more."Caesar spoke up but the audience was so angry and shocked about it and completely not under control.

"Calm down this is news for all of us." Caesar tried again.

Athena looked in the audience and saw that this was great. It was a great idea of peeta, but Athena still didn't believe that their relationship was real and katniss now pregnant.

People in the audience were screaming that the game should be stopped and athena grinned.

Peeta goes up and hugged Katniss before standing beside her.

Katniss grabbed chaff and peeta's hand and so do the others. Athena was the first after Katniss to grab Finnick and Thomas hand. The victors lifted their arms and Caesar knew that he had no chance to get all of them quiet.

Suddenly the lights goes out and athena gasped.
She didn't felt Finnick or Thomas hand anymore. It was all in chaos. It was completely dark and all victors ran around trying it find the exit of the stage.
"Finnick!"Athena yelled completely overwhelmed. She started trying to find the exit as well.

"Athena!"She heard Finnick's voice and followed after it. She ran into someone and when she looked up she saw Finnick and he grabbed her hand.

"Come on."

They made their way out of the while chaos and met with Johanna.

"What the hell"Johanna snapped angrily before the trio made their way to the elevators.

They wanted to go into the one with katniss and peeta but one stressed peacekeeper blocked them the way and the couldn't get into the elevator in time.

"Hey!"Athena yelled and kicked at the elevator, what didn't helped.

The trio made their way into the next elevator and athena let out a sigh.

"What the hell was that?"Johanna asked angrily.

"I don't know"Athena answered just as angry as the other girl.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena was sitting on the couch, Thomas beside her. The door opened and Diane and Freya made their way into the room. The two victors looked at them.
"And?"The two asked stressed.

Freya let out a sigh.
"The games are still on going. I'm sorry, flower"

Athena let out a sigh and Thomas put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her in some way.

Freya goes up to the younger girl hugging her tight. A tear rolled down both their cheeks.

"Good luck, flower."

"Thank you, Freya. I will miss you."

Freya let out a shaken chuckle.
"Don't say that, we will see again."

"Yea, you are right."Athena said not believing the words.

Athena pulled away and hugged Diane.
"Goodbye" "goodbye"

A tear rolled down on Athena's cheek as the two girls made their way out.

After this whole goodbye thing, athena sat in her bed, completely awake. She couldn't sleep one minute, even if she needs it.

She was thinking about the games and Finnick.
At the end she decided to get up and go to him, just hoping he isn't asleep. She looked at her clock, 8:30PM.

She get into her shoes and quietly goes into the elevator. She clicked the fourth Etage button and waited.

The elevator door opened and she goes into the room. The first thing she saw was Finnick drinking a glass of water."Attie? What are you doing here?" Finnick asked making his way over to athena.

"I couldn't sleep, do you mind if I stay with you?"

Finnick let out a chuckle and grabbed the girls hand."never, come on."

The pair went into Finnick's room and sit down in his bed.

"Finn, I'm scared. What if we can't get out of the arena?"

"Everything will be fine."Finnick reassured the younger girl softly.

"Are you sure?"Athena asked looking at the man she loves.

"Attie, we will win the games. Together"

"Yes, together."

The two stared into the others eyes.
Athena smiled. Finnick leaned in and kissed the girl. Athena wasn't even shocked or something, she didn't hesitate to kiss back.

The pair didn't cared about the upcoming games, even if it was for a few seconds. It was only them and their love. Finnick smiled into the kiss and put athena nearer to him. Athena had her arms wrapped around the older boys neck.

They pulled apart when they had to catch their breath. They rested their foreheads on the other ones with smiles on their face, brighter than the sun.

"I love you."Finnick suddenly said. He didn't regret these three words. And it was crazy what these words had made with athena.

A whole zoo was in her stomach and she was smiling light a kid who gets candy.

"I love you, too"

This time, athena kissed the boy. This time it was a shorter kiss but still with so much love.

Athena and Finnick laid down in the bed, cuddling. Athena had her head rested on Finnick's chest and he had his arm wrapped around her waist. "Goodnight, my love"

"Goodnight, finn"Athena said before falling asleep.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓼

So, I had decided to mix the book and the movie together for this chapter, but I have to say only this. I just had read the book a couple of hours ago. I hope you liked the chapter:)
-madison

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.3K 45
Cordelia Benham a 16 year old girl gets reaped into the Hunger Games. Cordelia was left to fend for herself and her little siblings when both her par...
206K 5.9K 17
"We were never victors anyway." Anyone who won the games knew that. But they never expected to be thrown back into the fight for their lives again...
3M 74.2K 63
"ATHENA GREY, WAS FOURTEEN WHEN SHE WON HER GAMES.." "FOURTEEN? IS SHE DANGEROUS?" "EXTREMELY..SHE RAN INTO THE CORNUCOPIA AND TOOK OUT TEN...
6.4K 105 34
Saylor Odair is twelve years old, and it's the Seventy-Third Annual Hunger Games. Due to her brother being a victor, she never needed to take tessera...